Montreal Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Montreal, Canada.
Montreal  (French: Montréal) the metropolis of the province of Quebec. Quebec City is the political capital but Montreal is the cultural and economic capital of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. The second largest city in Canada, it is a city rich in culture and history and a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest cities in North America. Montreal is the second-largest French-speaking (as a mother language) city in the world, behind Paris. The population of Montreal is about 1.9 million, with 4 million in the metro area.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Montreal
- 2 Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Hookup and Pick Up Local Girls
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Where to Get Sex Now
- 9 Adult Locations
- 10 Escort Services and Agencies
- 11 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 12 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 13 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 14 Karaoke and KTVs
- 15 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 16 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 17 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 18 Nightclubs and Bars
- 19 Gay and Lesbian
- 20 Other Adult Services
- 21 Dating
- 22 How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
- 23 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 24 Sexual Services for Women
- 25 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Montreal
During the United States prohibition, Montreal became a hub of gangsters looking for a good time. With this surge of tourism, not only did the authorities turn a blind eye, but it became en vogue for women of little means to apply to the various brothels. After the two world wars and the return of the soldiers, the brothels made enough money to pay off the fines and keep a regular clientele satisfied.
Although brothels themselves were shut down sometime in the 50s, street hookers, escorts, and strip clubs have become quite trendy. Today there are over 6000 men and women working in the sex industry, generating an estimated $350 million per year!
There is a very good selection of different types of escorts working in Montreal.
Red Light Districts
There is no official red-light district in Montreal, although the definition of the boundaries has varied according to both the source and the time period. According to Viviane Namaste in 1973, it was bordered by René Lévesque Boulevard to the south, Sherbrooke Street to the north, Saint Laurent Boulevard to the west and Saint Denis Street to the east. According to Daniel Proulx, it was defined early in the twentieth century by Sherbrooke Street to the north, Saint-Denis Street to the east, Bleury Street to the west and by Old Montreal to the south. Proulx claims that today, it has shrunk to centre on the corner of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Laurent, the area's historical heart.
Prostitution, gambling and drinking were more prevalent in this area because of its proximity to the city center, which is often a major tourist attraction, and the high density of liquor shops (taverns, bars, night clubs, cabarets, etc.).
The future of Montreal's red light district may be heading down a new path. Many well-recognized organizations are rallying to legalize prostitution in order for it to be more protected and safe for both the seller and customer. If all goes according to plan, soon we may see Montreal becoming as sexy and liberal as Amsterdam and maybe there would even be a window prostitution area some day.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prostitutes in Montreal can be found from the streets, massage parlors, clubs and private apartments. Sex prices vary a lot, but usually the cheapest sex can be purchased from the streets.
Street walkers can be found usually down by St. Catherine and St. Laurant intersection area and east of that. Montreal street whores usually charge $50-$200 for hour, depending what time it is and how busy they are. Just be careful with the street girls as sometimes they try to pull scams and many of them have STD´s.
Hookup and Pick Up Local Girls
Meeting local girls and getting laid for free is fun! Read more on how to pick up girls in Montreal: https://hookuptravels.com/wiki/Montreal
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Montreal? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Montreal. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
There are many different adult entertainment venues in Montreal with an estimated over 200 erotic massage parlors, 6000 prostitutes, and 12 strip bars. The Montreal sex industry is estimated to produce about $350 million per year.
Escort Services and Agencies
Finding an escort when you’re travelling can be a bit tricky. An ideal solution for having an alternative for escorts is Ashley Madison. There are thousands of horny girls waiting for you. Find all the beautiful young women at AshleyMadison.com!
There are a lot of escort agencies in Montreal. Newspaper The Mirror has lots of escort agencies advertising in the back pages. It's distributed freely all over the place downtown. You can also check escort agencies from the internet.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Bright and flashy neon signs that simply read 'massage' have become a fixture in Montreal in the past decade, but while they bill themselves as legitimate businesses, what happens behind closed doors can be anything.
Many massage parlours - not to be mistaken for legitimate therapeutic clinics - are now brothels, and they have sprouted up in almost every corner of the city. Prices vary from as little as $20 up to hundreds of dollars. Some AMP´s are open 24 hours, and many advertise online.
There are an estimated 350 erotic massage parlours in Montreal that offer illegal prostitution services, according to law enforcement and non-governmental organizations.
Up to 70 percent of all prostitution activities that takes place in Montreal is believed to occur within massage parlours.
See Also: Massage Parlor Etiquette
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Montreal does not have real brothels like in Frankfurt and every other city in Germany, but it has many massage parlours where you get pussy for $100-$200. There are hundreds of erotic massage ‘brothels’ flourishing in Montreal despite federal anti-prostitution law. Many of the erotic massage salons are open 24/7 and illegally employ women who have sex with men in the massage rooms. Police does usually leave them alone as they mostly go after the pimps and the street prostitutes.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Mostly along Montreal's major downtown drag, Rue Ste Catherine, you'll see bright signs advertising the cheapest and sexiest dancers at almost every intersection.
Drinks at Montreal strip bars are measured (1oz), and can run $7-$12 on average. Lapdance cost average $15-$30 per song and a common scam is for the stripper to lie about the number of dances they performed. In Montreal they don’t ask if you want another dance; the meter just keeps running. To avoid this pre-pay the strippers and save yourself a large bill. Don’t tip them unless you really want to.
Cover charge is $10-15$ usually at the Montreal strip joints.
If you are planning a bachelor/stag party and need some sexy girls to make it a night to remember, then Montreal is definitely a city to choose.
The famous Club Super Sexe sign was a staple on Ste-Catherine Street for over fifty years. But since January 2017 it has been closed. Today there are still many great strip clubs in Montreal, but they are nowhere as much as Club Super Sexe was.
Cafe Cleopatra is an understated strip club where you are not going to be troubled by dozens of tourists or sky-high prices. In fact, it’s one of the best bargain spots for full contact dances at around $10 per song.
Club Downtown is hiddenaway upstairs in a location that is ideal for a bar crawl around some of Montreal’s sexy tourist spots. It is also near to the Bell Centre. Very buys on the game nights.
Chez Parée has 85 nude strippers hand-selected from all over Canada. Chez Parée is one of the best strip clubs in Montreal. Chez Parée is well known for its erotic booths for that private ‘contact dance’, its casino section and sexy naked dancers. Definitely a must visit place.
Club Wanda’s has been satisfying visitors for over 40 years and it was one of the few strip clubs to cling on to a ‘no contact’ policy, but today they have VIP private touching rooms, so it is also a must see club.
Kamasutra Club is a very popular strip bar. You can get a lap dance or a private dance from many sexy danvers. Kamasutra is a very pricy and marketed as an high-end lap dance bar for high-class people. $15 for a standard lap dance and beers over $10.
Kingdom Gentlemens Club has a separate private contact dance area, as well as a private Champagne room and VIP selection. Kingdom Gentlemens Club has a large stage with 6 dance poles and over 30 hot strippers.
Le 281 is a male strip club and erotic cabaret catering to women in Montreal.
Solid Gold is a famous strip joint and very popular among the locals, situated in a slightly more sketchy part of town. Ladies at the Solid Gold are rumoured to be more relaxed with the customers and more open for new naught ideas.
Karaoke and KTVs
There are no KTV´s or karaoke sex clubs in Montreal.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
There is an active Swinging community in Montreal. Swingers should check out the one of the best swingers club in the are called L'Orage (7387 St-Hubert Montreal, QC - 514-439-1669) and Kamasutra Club (3580 St Dominique Montreal, QC H2X 2X4 - 514-842-4892).
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Montreal, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Adult shops are another Montreal novelty, with dozens of peep shows and erotic cinemas at every major section of the city and mostly in the Rue Ste Catherine. Some of them sell erotic DVDs and sex toys while others have a liquor licenses! Many of them are heavily advertised and on busy corners of the street, while others have found their niche hidden off the major routes. In Montreal it's hard to choose because there are so many options!
- Cinéma L'Amour, 4015 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y4, Canada, +1 514-849-6227 www.cinemalamour.com/
- Peep show, de la montagne, corner of ste-catherine, Montreal
- Video peep show with two cinemas that show straight movies.
- Peep Show Rue St Hubert, 6999 St Hubert (look for pink neons next to a bar), Montreal
- Some video booths but no doubles. It's best to hang in cinemas. There's no supervision once films are playing.
- Venus Palais, On Sainte Catherine, Montreal
- The best is Cinema 2. No limit no in and out. Cinema costs $7, Individual cabin 1$ per 100 min plus 2 very big cabin. The busiest time is 11am to 2pm after 5pm and night the week
- Video Erotica, 222, rue Sainte-Catherine est, Montreal
- Video arcade with booths. Keep the coins flowing and no one will care what you're doing.
- Peep Show, Ste Catherine E, Montreal
- This is a peep show with 30 booths, large enough for two and there's six cinemas downstairs. Lots of gay orgies happen in the cinemas.
- Village formerly City, 1209 Rue St. Laurent, Montreal
- There are six cinemas, in groups of two. Each pair are behind a revolving gate and you have to feed $6 into the gate to gain entrance.
- Wega Video, 930, Ste-Catherine Est, Montreal
- Video store that has a private theatre and arcade. Pay the fee and wander through.
- Cinema XXXIT, Mount-Royal, Montreal
- Lorgasme formerly Aphrodicentre, 10 837 Pie IX Blvd., Montreal
- $12 per view and you can stay as long as you want they do not bother you.
- Video Show, MontRoyal and Coloniale, Montreal
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
You can find plenty of hotels from Montreal that are specially made for couples. LHotel Montreal or Le Petit Hotel are known to be great for romantic nights with girls or GFE nights with escorts.
If you want to ge a short-time hotel in Montreal and pay per hour, then La Banquise is rumoured to be good for this. Motel le Marqui and Hotel Le Saint-Malo could also work, just like many other hotels which are rated under 3 stars.
Nightclubs and Bars
Sex workers do not usually hang out at the bars or nightclubs of Montreal. But it is very easy to find free sex from the local nightclubs, since the local girls are very wild and many Canadian and American girls come to Montreal to party and hook up with men.
There are plenty of good pick up bars and singles nightclubs in Montreal such as:
- Bily Kun, 354 Mont-Royal Est
- Terrasses Bonsecours, 364 Rue de la Commune E
- Blvd44, 2108 St Laurent Blvd - High end luxurious nightspot inside the Hotel 10 featuring DJs, bottle service & outdoor seating.
- Newspeak , 1403 Rue Sainte Élisabeth
- La Voûte, 360 St Jacques St
- Le Belmont , 4483 St Laurent Blvd
- Circus After Hours , 917 St Catherine St E
- Stereo After Hours , 858 St Catherine St E
- Le Rouge, 7 Prince Arthur St W
- New City Gas , 950 Ottawa St
- Bar Datcha, 98 Avenue Laurier O
- Café Campus, 57 Rue Prince-Arthur E
- Dieu du Ciel!, 29 Laurier Avenue
- Distillerie no.1, 300 Ontario St E
- Bistro à Jojo, 1627 St Denis St
- Upstairs Jazz Bar & Grill, 1254 Mackay St
- Les Foufounes Électriques, 87 St Catherine St E - Punk rock vibe & low light bar with exposed-brick walls and pool tables.
- Club Unity, 1171 St Catherine St E
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Montreal as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Montreal Gay village is located at St Catherine St East (between St.Hubert and Papineau ). Village is filled with parks, memorials and extremely packed sidewalks, the Gay Village hosts international restaurants of all flavours, trendy clothing stores, cafés, gaudy strip clubs, big saunas and more gay bars and discotheques than Paris. It’s common knowledge that a hardcore partier can start Thursday afternoon and party until Sunday morning, all within the confines of Montreal’s Gay Village. Gay Village is about one mile long, making it the biggest Gayborhood in North America in terms of size.
Gay Night Clubs & Cabarets
Quebec guys are not shy about their bodies, and Montreal has a long tradition of handsome guys entertaining others by stripping down to skin. The larger nightclubs feature between 15 to 40 dancers each night. Dancers begin sets slowly, casually dressed, sometimes in fantasy costumes, to end up at finale, strutting aroused, in full priapic glory. Those who catch your fancy will provide private lap-dances in secluded lounges, for a little extra money.
- Campus (1111 Ste-Catherine E), world-famous Montreal nightclub, muscle-buff guys strip down and show off for men every day 3pm-3am (except Sunday for women), with dimly lit VIP private section for one-to-one attention.
- Le Lux (1681 Ste-Catherine E), old Adonis and JP's location, nude male strippers for men, friendly and casual, multiple dancer erotic shows, guest porn stars.
- Stock (1171 Ste-Catherine E), nude male dancers of all kinds, shower shows, large VIP lounge, two backrooms, open seven nights. Wednesday women's night. See the website for dancer photos and sign-up for live feed of stage performances and "getting personal" sessions, from 8pm local time.
- Taboo (1950 De Maisonneuve E), open nightly, nude male strippers; fresh, lithesome and energetic dancers. New management restored popularity after a rocky patch.
Gay Friendly Bars
- Black Eagle (1315 Ste-Catherine E) leather, rubber, kink and fetish men's bar, pool table, intense murals
- Bar Rocky (1673 Ste-Catherine E), gay bar, older mix of guys, erotic male videos, karaoke
- Cabaret Playhose (5656 Av Du Parc), in hip/queer Platineau neighborhood, mixed alternative gay/straight men/women crowd, live indie/garage/punk/grrrl music and performances.
- Club Date (1218 Ste-Catherine E) popular piano and karaoke bar with diverse crowd
- Cocktail (1669 Ste-Catherine E) lounge & karaoke bar, amateurs and performers in drag, games
- Stud (1812, Ste-Catherine E) men-only bar favored by bears and leathermen but friendly to all guys Dancing, wide music variety, theme nights, non-stop sex videos
- Studio Backstage (1661 Ste-Catherine E), mixed crowd "artist hangout"
Gay Dance clubs
- Apollon (1450 Ste-Catherine E), new-concept Thursday through Saturday video/dance club on three big floors, at Village epicenter; good sound and lights, giant screen videos.
- Circus (917, Ste-Catherine E) mixed 18-plus after-hours dance club, three rooms of house-urban-techno-trance music til the sun comes up.
- Club Bolo (2093, rue de la Visitation), Friday and Sunday country music club, line dancing lessons, monthly Saturday special nights (closed the Sunday after).
- New City Gas (950 rue Ottawa), downtown 18+ Techno/House weekend dance club, live music and special events. See Produkt.
- Sky (1474 Ste-Catherine E), popular three-level dance complex, gay/straight, young/old; drag cabaret, pub, roof terrace with Jacuzzi and outdoor pool.
- Stereo (858 Ste-Catherine E), mixed gay/straight after-hours dance club goes all night until noon the next morning, top-class DJs.
- Unity (1171 Ste-Catherine E) city's largest gay dance club in three rooms, international DJs, mixed mix, live shows.
Gay Saunas, Bathhouses and Sex Clubs
- Bath house heaven, Montreal has more pleasure palaces than anywhere else in North America. Facilities usually include dry saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, massage rooms,labyrinths, porn lounges, snack bars, and towel-clad cruising. Reflex, a new Euro-style sex club, opened in early 2014 in the same block as the Apollon dance club.
- Bain Colonial (963 Colonial), in the Plateau, old-fashioned style natural stone steam system, dry sauna, whirlpool, gym, massage, videos/TV, rooftop and garden terraces, private rooms, mature guys.
- G.I. Joe Sauna (1166 Ste-Catherine E), leather and fetish men, private rooms, hot tub, snack bar, dry and wet saunas, kinky play scene.
- Reflex (1456 Ste-Catherine E), European-style sex club for men with dark room, maze, glory holes, s&m playroom; open 4pm-6am.
- Sauna 226 (243 Boul des Laurentides, Laval), sauna, video/TV lounge, glory holes, cabins and rooms, blackout area.
- Sauna 1286 (1286, Chemin Chambly, Longueuil), three floors of rooms, open 24/7, cabins, suites, sauna/steam, whirlpool, parking available.
- Sauna 3481 (3481 Montée St-Hubert), steam/sauna on Montreal south shore in Saint-Hubert (east of Longueuil), massage, Jacuzzi, cinema auditiorium, glory holes, sex toy sales, snack bar.
- Sauna Centre-ville (1465 Ste-Catherine E), popular at Village center, two levels, open 24/7. 60 single or double rooms, deluxe suite, snack bar, internet. Dry sauna, steam, whirlpool. Under-30 age special rates and Bad Boy Club Montreal tie-ins.
- Sauna Oasis (1390 Ste-Catherine E), very popular, 24/7 never closes dry and steam sauna in the Village. Porn movies, glory holes, private rooms, snack bar; Nude Mondays, Foam Thursdays.
- Sauna Pont-Viau (1-A de Nevers, Laval), open until 3am weekends, 24-hours on weekends, dark rooms, glory holes; Bear Soup social night every 3rd Saturday evening.
- Sauna St-Hubert (6527 St-Hubert) small alternative sauna, gay, bi and trans mixed ages/ mostly mature guys, open 24-hours on weekends, naked nights, uninhibited play scene, sling and glory holes, popular "lingerie Tuesdays."
Other Adult Services
There is an active BDSM and Fetish community in Montreal. Many of the escort girls offer BDSM services and there are actually few really experienced and world known dominatrix escorts working in Montreal. Club Sin is one of the best known BDSM clubs in Montreal.
Dating in Montreal can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Montreal and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Montreal may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Montreal with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Montreal. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Montreal? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Montreal as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Montreal shemale escorts usually advertise on the backpage of the free newspapers you can find in every street corner. Also most of the hot ones have add´s online. Occasionally you can find some on St. Catherine street also. TS/TV/TG and CD prostitutes usually charge from $50-$300 depending your looks and negotiation skills. You can also find some non-escort trans-girls from the Montreal Gay Village.
Some of the greatest drag shows in Montreal go down inside the plush and glitzy Cleopatra Cafe. Cleopatra Cafe was renovated in 1999, giving the art of cross-dressing a modernized environment within which to stretch its wings. On the swooping golden stage, in the dark and smoky room, singing in brilliant costumes beneath the bright lights, these famous ladies put on a diverse and moving show.
- Cabaret Cleo (1230 St-Laurent) real-girl strippers at street level, and drag queen shows on the 2nd floor.
- Cabaret Mado (1115 Ste-Catherine E) the campiest drag shows in Montreal, every day.
- Cocktail (1669 Ste-Catherine E) karaoke & lounge bar, amateurs and performers in drag, games.
- Sky (1474 Ste-Catherine E), popular 3-level dance complex, gay/straight, young/old; drag cabaret, pub, roof terrace with Jacuzzi and outdoor pool.
Sexual Services for Women
Male escorts in Montreal usually charge around $100 to $200 per hour.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Most hotels around the red light district are use to the prostitutes and do not mind a lot if you bring a guest to your room. There are also many cheap motels and they are often handy if you just need a room where you can fuck a girl who you just picked up from the street
- Hotel l'Abri du Voyageur, 9 rue Ste-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H2X 1Z5, Canada (Quartier des Spectacles) +1 514-900-1002 - This hotel is surrounded by the sex shops and lots of prostitution activity is around it.
Visitors to Montreal will feel much safer than in other cities in North America. Montreal is a large city so use your common sense as petty crime such as pick pocketing is still always a threat. Don't carry valuables and ensure that you use the safe at your hotel or motel. Take care around rue St Catherine and east of Place des Arts during the nighttime as there are many junkies, hookers and homeless people. Avoid the city parks at nighttime and be vigilant if you are out late at night, especially near the bars and clubs.