Oceania Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Oceania.
Oceania is a vast, arbitrarily defined expanse of the world where the Pacific Ocean – rather than land borders – connects the nations. It is home to glistening white beaches, coconut palms swaying in the breeze, beautiful coral reefs, and rugged volcanic islands rising out of the blue ocean. Its diverse nations have both some of the world's most cosmopolitan and internationalised cities such as Melbourne, and some of its most remote and culturally isolated villages.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Countries and territories
- 3 Cities
- 4 Other destinations
- 5 Female Escorts
- 6 Red Light Districts
- 7 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 8 Street Hookers
- 9 Live Sex Cams
- 10 Adult Locations
- 11 Escort Services and Agencies
- 12 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 13 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 14 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 15 Karaoke and KTVs
- 16 Swinger Clubs
- 17 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 18 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 19 Nightclubs and Bars
- 20 Gay and Lesbian
- 21 Other Adult Services
- 22 Dating
- 23 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 24 Sexual Services for Women
- 25 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Colonialism by European powers has had a pervasive influence on the social landscape and culture of most of the region.
Prostitution laws vary by country in Oceania. For Example prostitution in Australia is governed by state and territory laws, which vary considerably; and Federal legislation also has an impact on some aspects of prostitution throughout Australia, and of Australian citizens and residents outside of the country.
Countries and territories
Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea are by far the largest countries in this continent with the first two the most visited. Oceania also includes the vast island nation groupings of Polynesia to the far east, Melanesia in the west and Micronesia to the north.
By far the largest and most populous country in Oceania.
|New Zealand |
A major destination, with well-developed facilities for travellers. Technically part of Polynesia as the indigenous Maori are Polynesian and providing the major air hub to the rest of Polynesia
|Papua New Guinea |
Tropical rainforest, great scenery and culture. An adventurous, rarely visited, travel destination.
No other name quite conjures up images of paradise like this one. Stunning paradisical islands sprawling for thousands of miles across the remote South Pacific.
Closely related to the ethno-cultural makeup of the oft-included Papua New Guinea, Melanesia is home to the always popular destination of Fiji.
The tiny Micronesian islands fall on or north of the Equator, and see less tourist and business travel than the rest of the island groupings. If looking for a really pretty destination, aim for Palau.
- Apia — a little shabby and run down, but useful as an initial stop off point for first time visitors
- Auckland — bustling multicultural metropolis that scores well in quality-of-life polls
- Christchurch — known as the Garden City, it is filled with trees and old-English buildings
- Melbourne — multicultural and sports-mad, this city includes many cultural institutions
- Nouméa — features beautiful beaches and colonial mansions and is not (yet) a heavily-touristed destination
- Papeete — not a tropical paradise, but has shopping, eating, drinking and is nice for people-watching
- Port Moresby — spread out capital of Papua New Guinea, but can be very dangerous
- Suva — the major commercial and political centre of Fiji, Nadi is the tourist capital
- Sydney — the largest and most cosmopolitan city of Australia, home to the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Aitutaki — the classic picture postcard of a palm tree fringed tropical island with turquoise waters
- Bay of Islands — pretty spot in New Zealand with historical significance
- Bora Bora — the most beautiful lagoon of French Polynesia, but incredibly pricey
- Coral Coast — amazing white sand beaches and palm trees
- Moorea — budget alternative to Bora Bora with beautiful scenery
- Vava'u — group of more than 50 islands in Tonga, a common destination for yachties
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
Red Light Districts
There aren't any official red-light districts in Oceania, but for example Kings Cross area is recognized as Sydney's red-light district with numerous strip clubs and "girlie" bars.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Street prostitution is basically illegal in Oceania, but there are some areas in Australia which are so-called tolerant zones where street prostitution is ignored by local police.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Oceania? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
There are thousands of massage parlors, brothels, strip clubs, swinger clubs and other adult entertainment businesses in Oceania.
Escort Services and Agencies
Erotic Massage Parlors
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Karaoke and KTVs
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Oceania, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Nightclubs and Bars
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Oceania as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Other Adult Services
Dating in Oceania can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Oceania and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
There is quite good selection of working trannies in big cities in Australia and New Zealand. Most of the transsexual sex workers are ladyboys from Asia. Also some beautiful South American shemales can be found often from escort directories in Oceania.
Sexual Services for Women
Many young women go to Australia to have sex with cute surfer guys. There is not usually money changing involved but having sex is one of the main reason for many female tourists who are going to visit Australia. The are also lots of male escorts working in Australia and also some in New Zealand.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Check out: Global list of girl friendly hotels
Almost all of Oceania is safe for visitors, with the exception of Papua New Guinea, which remains a travel destination only for the more adventurous. In particular, Port Moresby has one of the highest violent crime rates in the world.
Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea all have malaria risk in parts. Fiji, New Caledonia, the Cook Islands, Samoa and the other islands are malaria free.
Dengue fever, chikungunya and Zika virus is increasingly present in tropical areas. Avoid mosquito bites night and day, especially during an outbreak.
The islands may be remote but sexual diseases know no boundaries. Usual precautions apply.
- Ages of consent in Oceania
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS