Ottawa is the capital of Canada, and the fourth largest city in the country.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Ottawa Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light District
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Live Sex Cams
- 9 Dating
- 10 How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
- 11 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 12 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 13 Gay and Lesbian
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Escort Services & Agencies
- 16 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 17 Stay Safe
- 18 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Street girls in Ottawa will charge you 40 bucks for a BJ in the car. The escorts who advertise on the internet, the price is 100 and up for intercourse for 30 minutes. 150 for massage and HJ for 45 minutes in a spa.
Current laws on sex work, introduced by the Conservative government in 2014, make it illegal to purchase sexual services, illegal to advertise, illegal to live on the material benefits from sex work, and in some cases illegal to sell sex in public areas. It is the first time in Canadian history that the exchange of sexual services for money is made illegal. The Canadian Department of Justice, claims that the new legal framework "reflects a significant paradigm shift away from the treatment of prostitution as 'nuisance', as found by the Supreme Court of Canada in Bedford, toward treatment of prostitution as a form of sexual exploitation that disproportionately and negatively impacts on women and girls". Many sex workers' rights organizations, however, argue that the new law entrenches and maintains harm against sex workers since sex workers are still committing a crime, albeit there is an immunity from arrest for material benefits and advertising.
The new laws came in response to the Canada (AG) v Bedford ruling of the Supreme Court of Canada, which found to be unconstitutional the laws prohibiting brothels, public communication for the purpose of prostitution and living on the profits of prostitution. The ruling gave the Canadian parliament 12 months to rewrite the prostitution laws with a stay of effect so that the current laws remain in force. Amending legislation came into effect on December 6th 2014, which made the purchase of sexual services illegal.
Ottawa Female Escorts
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
Red Light District
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prostitution, escorts, dancers, and street sex workers have long been a part of life in Ottawa. Street sex workers,more specifically, have peacefully co-existed with the working class inhabitants of the Byward Market for over 150years. Interests began competing more explicitly only in the early 1980s when, in a process of urban renewal,upwardly-mobile citizens began purchasing property in this centrally-located area. These new residents brought with them cultural, political and economic capital that allowed them to redefine the neighbourhood. Concerted efforts culminated in a number of initiatives that worked to the determent of sex workers and rendered them more vulnerable to violence. Among other things workers were displaced to dimly lit and sparsely inhabited areas as well as moving to new strolls in Vanier and Hintonburg. This also increased the level of violence experienced by street sex workers.
Street walkers hangout on the edge of the Byward Market, centering on Dalhousie St On any given night, you can find about 10 to 15 women selling their bodies. Occasionally, cops will do an overnight sweep, picking up street prostitutes and their clients and laying charges. Prices vary from 40-100 dollars for full service and 20-60 for blow job depending your skills to negotiate.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Barbarella's strip club is located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, situated within walking distance of some of Ottawa's most popular hotels.
Here is a list of strip clubs in Ottawa:
- Barbarella's • 340 Queen Street • 613-234-8709
- Bare Fax • 27 York • 613-562-1313
- NuDen • 1560 Triole Street • 613-745-4445
- Tease • 5029 Bank St. South • 613-822-1522
- The New Playmate • 175 Montreal Rd • 613-745-0449
See Also: Ontario Strip Clubs
Erotic Massage Parlors
Ottawa has a very underdeveloped massage parlour scene compared with other bigger cities in Canada. There is massage parlors located all over the city but mostly on Bank Street. Price for one hour massage is usually $60-$80. Han jobs is usually $40-$50, blowjob $40-$80 and sex $100-$200.
See Also: Massage Parlor Etiquette
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Ottawa? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Ottawa can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Ottawa and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Ottawa may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Ottawa with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Ottawa. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Ottawa? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Ottawa as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Shemale prostitutes can be found occasionally in the Byward Market. Most of trannies advertise on the backpages of magazines and on internet. They charge from 50-300 dollars depending of looks.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Ottawa as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
The area between Somerset Street West and Gladstone Avenue (within the Bank Street Promenade) is considered the centre of Ottawa's burgeoning gay village, characterized by a small concentration of businesses targeted to Ottawa's gay community. In 2011, the city officially unveiled signs identifying the neighbourhood as Ottawa's gay village, at the intersections of Somerset, James and Nepean Streets with Bank Street.
GAY BARS & CLUBS
- Centretown Pub, Village - 340 Somerset Street West , Ottawa, ON
- Chill out pub atmosphere with older bear & leather gays.
- Lookout Bar, Byward Market - 41 York Street , Ottawa, ON
- Nice bar in the Market with girls night on Friday
- Edge Club and Lounge, Centretown - 212 Sparks Street , Ottawa, ON
- Dance club popular with guys 20 to 30 years old.
- Swizzles, Centretown - 246 Queen Street , Ottawa, ON
- Popular karaoke, live music and poetry nights,
- Mercury Lounge, Byward Market - 56 Byward Market Square , Ottawa, ON
- Great place and home of Wednesday HUMP night.
- Lotus Lounge, Centretown - 129 Bank Street , Ottawa, ON
- Twist'd Lotus nights on the weekend
GAY SAUNAS & BATHHOUSES
- Club Ottawa, Chinatown - 1069 Wellington Street , Ottawa, ON
- Old school bathhouse thats open 24/7 in Westboro area. Steam room, sauna, showers, videos, play area and glory-holes. Amazing blackout night on the last Thursday of the month. Crowd is older, and busiest during weekday afternoons, as it's not near any of the clubs.
- Steamworks - Ottawa, Village - 487 Lewis Street , Ottawa, ON
- If you're familiar with the Steamworks chain, make sure you know this is not a part of that chain and the venue is not anywhere near on par with the quality you might expect otherwise. Three levels, amenities include showers, lockers, rooms, sauna, hot tub, few video screens, an open play area and gloryholes. Busiest times are on Fridays and Saturdays from 1-4am, and on weekday early evenings.
GAY OUTDOOR CRUISING & BEACHES
- Meech Lake/Lac Meech, Along Trail 36 (O'Brien Beach) Chelsea, QC
- It is not easy to get to, but it's worth of the 1 hour trip. Park your vehicle in the parking lot for the O'Brian Beach. At the end of the parking lot you will find a trail going up the hill (trail 36). Keep to the path on your right and walk about 1 KM. When you hear to sound of the waterfalls, you will know you are in the right place. Mostly guys, and some cruising/sex. Clothing is optional.
- Bates Island, Ottawa
- Guys all ages.
- Des Chenes Rapids, Ottawa
- Older dudes +40.
- Greene creek, Ottawa
- All ages.
- Algonquin College, Ottawa
- Mostly Students, teachers & men looking to get relief.
- Carleton University Residence Commons, Colonel By Drive, Ottawa
- Students over 30 yo.
- Vanier Public Library, Ottawa
- Mostly college, university, business guys looking for quick action.
- CD Howe Building, 240 Sparks Shopping Mall, Ottawa
- Restrooms are often active.
- Slack Road, Ottawa
- Married men. Two main paths, both active during the day.
- Rideau Centre, 50 Rideau St, Ottawa
- 5th floor The Bay bathroom is cruisy.
- Champlain Bridge, Ottawa
- Spot really gets active when Remic Rapids closes for the night.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel - Lower Washrooms, 101 Lyon St. N., Ottawa
- Cruisy toilets.
- LEsplanade Laurier, Bank St and Laurier, Ottawa
- Cruisy public washrooms after working day hours. When you enter, the sinks are to the right, the urinals are along the left wall about 7, and the stalls are on the right beside the sinks. You have a view of the urinals when in the stalls, and some guys like to give jerk-off shows to the guys in the stalls. Stand a bit away to show your thing, usually a good show going on when people feel safe. First three bathroom stalls are the busiest with some sucking going on. Cruisiest Spots are the urinals as you enter, usually find about 2-4 guys.
- Britannia Park, Ottawa
- A park on the river in the east west-end of Ottawa. Do not want to stay at park and willing to do threesomes etc.
- Fitzroy Provincal Park, Ottawa
V:ery clean and cruisy, tons of potentia Mostly young students, straight and bi sexual guys, married men and business men.
- Dundonald Park, Ottawa
- It's a Somerset and Lyon, right by The Liquor store. The park is nice. It would be better if you arrange to meet someone there; they have a lot of bushes, it would be great to have outdoors. If you see a man sitting on a bench, you could go sit by him or across him and make eye contact to approach him.
- Lamoureux 225, 145 Jean-Jacques Lussier St., K1N 6N5
- 2 stalls and 2 urinals. Cruisy toilet with mostly students. Afternoons, evening and sometimes the weekend are the best times. Just sit in a and tap a foot or stand in front of and show your meat.
- Minto Place Conference Centre, Slater and Lyon, Ottawa
- Full of conference people during the day. Used for connecting by hotel guests in the evening after they have used the adjacent health club.
- Minto Place, 407 Laurier St W., Ottawa
- All kinds of men, mostly government workers and people going to get coffee at Treats.
- Service Centre 401 East Outside Brockville, Ottawa
- This is a typical 401 service centre, with a KFC, Tim Hortons, and Esso Gas Station. Staff is aware of the cruising but they do not seem to care at all, but use discretion when cruising at this place.
- Rockliffe Park, Ottawa
- Mostly old guys out for a secretive encounter.
- Central Experimental Farm Trails, National Capital Common Driveway & Ash Lane
- The west side of the Central Experimental Farm has treed areas and trails running along Fisher Ave from Carling to Baseline. Mostly cyclists, joggers and guys with dogs. Early morning there are only cyclists and joggers, after 4:00 pm the field just east of Fisher and south of Carling is packed with dog owners. The trails that lead to Baseline are dark in the evening and great for action. This area is not patrolled like most parks, there are very few people around after dark, but most are looking for action. 10-11pm is the best time.
- University of Ottawa - Vanier Hall Washroom 036
- Discreet location - two stalls. Often cruisy.
- Jock-Turcott - Montpetit Hall U of Ottawa washrooms, Corner Kingedward and laurier, Ottawa
- Big cruisy washrooms with 7 urinals.
- Rideau River Park Kemptville, 2680 donnely drive, Ottawa
- Cruisy park.
- Fairlawn Mall above Independent Store, 2148 Carling Avenue, Ottawa
- Washroom with three urinals and three stalls. There was a glory hole before, but now it has been sealed.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Ottawa, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
There is adult shops mostly on Bank Street. You can find magazines, condoms and dvd´s in the shops.
Escort Services & Agencies
You can find escorts advertising in magazines and internet. They charge from 100-300 dollars for one hour.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
You can find many cheap motels in Ottawa. But if you are going to be in Ottawa for a long, it is recommended to book an airbnb so nobody bothers you while you bring chicks to your room for a fuck.
Ottawa is a very safe place to live and visit, so if you use common sense it is at least as safe as any other city. There are many tourists in the city, especially in summer months, and there are very few incidents of robbery or assault.
That said, buses and transit stations have had issues in recent years with violence and swarmings/robberies, even during daytime hours. OC Transpo has hired new constables and placed plainclothes security as well as cameras on select buses and trains to counter the problem. Use common sense, especially when riding at night, every transit station has multiple emergency call boxes. After dark, take extra care in areas near downtown such as Lowertown, and also Hintonburg, Vanier, Bayshore, Ledbury, Heatherington, Caldwell and South Keys. These neighbourhoods are known to have gang presence, and drug problems. Ottawa is generally very safe, but like any other city it has bad apples.
Also, Ottawa has a notoriously bad homeless problem, especially around the Rideau Street area. Panhandlers are often quite polite and not at all aggressive.
Ottawa is the fourth coldest capital city by annual average temperature, but it has the second coldest January, only topped by Ulan Bator, Mongolia. Add to that nearly 3m (10') of snow per average winter and throw in an ice storm from time to time, winter can be a challenge but locals do a great job of handling it particularly with recreation. Summers are (normally) short, hot and humid. Dress for the weather!
- United States of America
- Vancouver, Quebec City, Chicago & Winnipeg
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS