By accessing the Website, you certify that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority under the laws of your state, province or country.
Part of our mission is to:
- Empower and Engage people around the world to develop content and publish it.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Contribute to and edit our various articles or projects.
- Review & rate various places.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or projects.
Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children and human trafficking:
- Sometimes the term "sex tourism" is used specifically to refer to travel for the purpose of sex with children. Any information on that is against our policies and will be deleted on sight. Note that many Western countries have laws which allow prosecution of their citizens for this, even if the act takes place in another country. Also, the countries where it takes place are cracking down heavily on it.
If you have a question, concern or just want to offer a note of thanks, you can email us at email@example.com