Karlsruhe Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs, FKK Clubs and escorts in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Karlsruhe is a city on the Rhine in Baden-Württemberg in Germany. It is in the north of the Black Forest, close to the French border.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Karlsruhe Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 7 Brothels
- 8 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 9 Live Sex Cams
- 10 Dating
- 11 How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
- 12 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 13 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 14 Gay and Lesbian
- 15 BDSM
- 16 Sexual Services for Women
- 17 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 18 Escort Services & Agencies
- 19 Sleeping
- 20 Stay Safe
- 21 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Germany is legal, and so are brothels. In 2002, the government changed the law in an effort to improve the legal situation of prostitutes. However, the social stigmatization of prostitutes persists and many prostitutes continue to lead a double life. Authorities consider the common exploitation of women from Eastern Europe to be the main problem associated with the profession.
Documentary-makers in Germany have claimed that legalising prostitution has turned the country's capital Berlin into World biggest brothel. Sex trade laws were radically liberalised by the German government in 2002 but a documentary called Sex - Made In Germany estimates that over one million men pay for sex every day. The film was based on two years of research captured using hidden cameras and explores Berlin's world of 'flat-rate' brothels where customers pay €49 and receive as much sex as they want.
Laws were originally relaxed in the hope that they would offer a degree of protection to prostitutes who now have access to the basic things like health insurance and benefits. But more than a decade on the changes in the law have brought criticism from those who claim that they have simply made it easier for traffickers to force foreign girls into prostitution, according to The Guardian.
According to public services union Ver.di, over 14 billion Euros is accrued by the sex trade in Germany annually. Roshan Heiler, head of counselling at the Aachen branch of women's rights organization Solwodi, is unsurprised by the numbers of guys paying for sex because it is so cheap and they won't get prosecuted. Defending the laws, Monika Lazar, of the Alliance 90/Greens party, told The Guardian: 'Prostitution is still socially stigmatized, but the law is helping to strengthen the position of prostitutes and ensuring girls and men are better protected.'
Karlsruhe Female Escorts
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
Red Light Districts
Brunnenstraße is the Red-light district of Karlsruhe. Prostitutes work behind windows in Brunnenstraße. The Fountain Street is equipped at both ends with screens, so you can not look freely in passing in the street. Brunnenstraße is located between Kaiserstrabe and Zährinstrabe.
- Laufhaus 8, Brunnenstrasse 8 76131 Karlsruhe
- Laufhaus Eroscenter, Karlsruhe Brunnenstrasse 13-15 76131 Karlsruhe
- Laufhaus Karlsruhe, Brunnenstrasse 17 76131 Karlsruhe
- Laufhaus 6ex-Inn, Brunnenstrasse 6 76133 Karlsruhe
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
It is thought that around two thirds of the country's 400,000 sex workers come from other countries.
Prostitution is normally prohibited in the city district of Karlsruhe within the Sperrbezirks bounded by the following streets and places: Mendelssohnplatz - Ludwig-Erhard-Allee - Wolfartsweierer road - Gottesauer Road - road Rüppurrer - Stuttgarter Strasse - Sybelstraße - Luis Street - Morning street - Wielandtstraße - Rüppurrer road - Mendelssohnplatz .
From this restricted area is well road between Kaiser Street and Zähringerstraße excluded. Here is the so-called Karlsruhe red light district. Redlight streett is equipped at both ends with walls, so you can not look freely in passing in the street. In a further limits area is a bit limited ban. Here it is prohibited prostitution on public roads, paths, open spaces, facilities and other places that can be seen to follow. This limits area bounded by the following streets and places: On Fasanengarten - Richard Willstätter Avenue - Moltkestraße - Hertzstraße - Hardtstraße - B10 to the cooling jug - Bannwaldallee - New plant Street - St. Florian Street - along the railway line to Victor Gollancz Street - Victor Gollancz- Road - Station Square - Post Road - Ettlinger road - road Rüppurrer - Stuttgarter Strasse - Schlachthausstraße - Durlacher Allee - measuring station - Durlacher Allee - Wine Trail - Ostring - Haid-und-Neu-Strasse - Park Street to Fasanengarten .
Regular street prostitution (Straßenprostitution) in Germany is often very well organized and sometimes controlled by pimps. Most German cities however established "Sperrbezirke" (off-limits zones) and charge the street prostitutes an amusement tax, that in the city of Bonn for instance is paid by the streethookers at parking meters, 6€ for a period of about 8 hours at nightime. The same fee is collected from sex workers in apartments and brothels, sometimes by municipal tax collectors in person. Some street whores have a nearby caravan, others use the customer's car, still others use hotel rooms. With recent economic problems, in some bigger cities "wild" street prostitution has started to appear: areas where prostitutes work temporarily out of short-term financial need. A "Sex drive-in", or "Verrichtungsbox", is a facility of structures to enclose cars to provide a safer place for sex workers using cars.
Where to find Street Prostitutes in Karlsruhe
New regulation in Karlsruhe will become effect in January 2015. Soon the street prostitution is legal only at night, in the period 22:00-06:00. In addition, the restricted area will be expanded.
Most sex work happens at Schwarzwaldstraße. Some of the girls have caravans where you can fuck them.
So far, there are two prostitution restricted areas in Karlsruhe: A, which includes the city center to about the train station and prohibits both the residential and street prostitution. In addition, there is another, for example from the southern ring road to the east ring-reaching, in which only the street prostitution is prohibited.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Basic American style gentlemen´s clubs where you can only drink beer, get a lap-dance and nothing else, are not so common in Germany. In Germany most strip joints are hardcore. At some strip clubs you can also have sex with the dancers in a private room provided at the strip joint, or sometimes even take a stripper with you to your hotel room and fuck her there. It is always more expensive to have sex at the nude bar, than what it is in a Laufhaus Brothels. So if you just want to have sex in Germany, it is not recommended to go to the Strip club. Most girls who work as a strippers in Germany come from Eastern Europe and South America. Entrance fee to the nude bar is usually not much, drinks are usually affordable too, but if you order drinks or champagne to the strippers, you can get a huge bill!
Germany has always had brothels and red light districts. About 30 years ago in a town called Lichtenberg outside of Bonn a man started the first FKK Club. The term FKK means "Frei Korper Kultur" Free Body Culture which translates best to "nudist". The difference between a normal brothel and an FKK Club was the presentation and system. The owner and inventor named "Bernd" got tired of the brothel system where price was negotiated, dark lighting, pressure sales and the workers bodies were hidden by clothing. Starting out in his basement he opened the first FKK Club with his own system. Women were totally nude, the club had normal lighting, prices and services were set Above all service was based on quality and customer satisfaction. Bernd's main customer base were local business men. The club is located in a small village in his basement. He charged an entry fee which included all you could drink beer, alcohol and snacks. Women were paid a flat fee for a session which averages about 30 minutes. The concept caught on and soon the club took over the entire home.
As the years went by numerous other clubs opened and used similar terms such as Sauna Club or FKK Club. The main difference is all the clubs offered a sauna but FKK Clubs meant the women were totally nude.
Years ago the clubs were not tourist friendly and one had to speak some German to enter. Today some clubs still limit visitors and forbid entry to some guests. Tour providers have opened many doors to tourists and convinced clubs that foreign visitors were another form of income. Guests are picked up from major airports, transported to the clubs and then to a hotel in the evening. Tours were provided in the English language as well as Japanese. Tour packages came in 6 or 8 day tours and visited 10-12 clubs during the duration. A guide is provided to the guests who explains rules, culture and history of the clubs in their own.
In spa town of Aachen, men may go window-shopping for sex; they can have unlimited sex with as many girls they liked for 99€ at a “flat-rate” brothel in Berlin; or they can visit Pascha, an eight-story “mega-bordello” in Cologne. Prostitutes in Germany all work freelance — instead of being paid a salary, they rent rooms from brothel owners who sometimes still do not question their health or see proof of insurance. The city of Stuttgart is home to high-class brothel Paradise, where girls were required to be completely naked at all times while men walked around in bath robes.
FKK Saunaclubs are very popular in Germany (and also in Austria and Switzerland). The guests pay entry fee (50-150€) and got several services for their money. The most commons services are: solarium, sauna cabin, bar, infrared cabin, showers. The most of Saunaclubs offer erotic or sexual services as well, from porn movies to private sex with girls.
Brothels, FKK & Sauna Clubs in Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Haus Berger, Hirschstrasse 10 76133 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Young Ladies II, Hirschstrasse 20 76133 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Trauminsel-KA, Mathystrasse 11 76133 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Ruhepunkt Karlsruhe, Passagehof 22 76133 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio LaLoba, Gartenstrasse 62 76135 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Body Feeling, Kriegstrasse 191 76135 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Haus Michelle, Lessingstrasse 70a 76135 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Young Ladies I, Lessingstrasse 70a 76135 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Alisha's Team, Schillerstrasse 34 76135 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio La Luna, Schillerstrasse 34 76135 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Thai Mäuschen, Schillerstrasse 34 76135 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Belle Etage MaXime, Roonstrasse 32 76137 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Vögel-Nest, Am Storrenacker 12 76139 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Kaiser Girls, Kaiserallee 42 76185 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Laura's Girls, Liststrasse 24 76185 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Love Girls, Rheinstrasse 55 76185 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Studio Number 1, Honsellstrasse 30 76189 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio La Vie, Auerstrasse 58 76227 Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Renommé, Reichenbachstrasse 4 76227 Karlsruhe
- Laufhaus 8, Brunnenstrasse 8 76131 Karlsruhe
- Laufhaus Eroscenter, Karlsruhe Brunnenstrasse 13-15 76131 Karlsruhe
- Laufhaus Karlsruhe, Brunnenstrasse 17 76131 Karlsruhe
- Laufhaus 6ex-Inn, Brunnenstrasse 6 76133 Karlsruhe
- Working Girl Jenny, Karlstrasse 49 76133 Karlsruhe
- Working Girl Anja, Schillerstrasse 34 76185 Karlsruhe
Erotic Massage Parlors
Average cost for Erotic massage in Germany is 70-120€ for one hour. At some massage parlour you can purchase a massage and Happy Ending package ahead, but in others you need to buy a massage and then negotiate for extra services during the massage.
There are body rub salons that provide blow-job, sex, whipping, golden showers or role-play massages. Just relax while being pampered, enjoy the moment which will guide you to a dream world where you always wanted to be! Most workers at the massage salons come from Asia and Eastern Europe.
Where to find Erotic Massage in Karlsruhe
- Club / Studio Punkt Massage, Gablonzer Strasse 11 76185 Karlsruhe
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Karlsruhe? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Karlsruhe can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Karlsruhe and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Karlsruhe may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Karlsruhe with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Karlsruhe. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Karlsruhe? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Karlsruhe as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Many transexual who work as a prostitutes in Germany come from Southern European South American countries. Cheapest transgirls in Germany usually work at the Laufhaus Brothels and sex with them cost an average of 50€ per 20-30 minutes. Then there are trannies who work at the private flats. Average cost for sex is usually 80-150€ for half hour or 120-200€ for one hour. At Pascha in Cologne and Crazy Sexy in Frankfurts redlight district there are whole floors reserved only for trans prostitutes.
If you like to enjoy a sexy transvestite show in Karlsruhe. Check out the Rainbow Club on Sophienstraße 24 and Erdbeermund on Baumeisterstraße 54. Make sure that you find out first if they have a t-girl show that night.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Karlsruhe as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
The attitude towards gays and lesbians is rather tolerant with openly gay politicians and celebrities being considered increasingly normal. While some, especially the elderly, Germans inwardly still don't approve of homosexuality or bisexuality, they usually suppress open utterances of homophobia. Therefore, in most cases, display of homosexuality (holding hands or kissing) will at most provoke stares or sometimes comments by youngsters or elderly people. In some areas of Berlin and eastern Germany 'gay-bashing' is popular with Neonazis or other gangs, so use common sense and be geared to the behaviour of the locals around you: if they display homosexuality, it is safe for you; otherwise, if not better avoid it. In small towns and in the countryside, display of homosexuality is almost unknown while it may be commonplace in Berlin and other big cities.
GAY BARS & CAFES
- Cafe Gelbe Seiten, Karl-Friedrich-Straße 22, 76133 Karlsruhe
- The meeting place for all who appreciate a modern and timeless look. Suitable for Non smoking since air conditioned, open Wi-Fi hotspot, laptop rentals. The Cafe selected by its design, therefore, a very urban Publikum.
- Café Palaver, Steinstraße 23, 76133 Karlsruhe
- Café Rih, Waldstraße 3, 76133 Karlsruhe
- A good place for the more intellectual gays is located in Baden Art Association mixed Café Rih.
- Café Zero, Kaiserstraße 133, Karlsruhe
- An original at various levels decorated with lots of wood and metal mixed Café for a youthful audience scene, is visited by many gays. Open up to 1 clock. Exceptional and worth seeing!
- Erdbeermund, Baumeisterstraße 54, 76137 Karlsruhe
- Open daily. 20: 00-1: 00 h disco that just wants to be a bar, is the strawberry mouth. Plush furnishings, right front, a pool table, behind the dance floor with a second bar for the weekend. From time to time this travesty shows.
- Frauentreff, Rudolfstraße 17, 76131 Karlsruhe
- Every Fri 20 clock Frauencafé, changing program.
- Prinz S Cafe on Fasanenplatz, Zähringerstraße 15, 76131 Karlsruhe
- Cosy and stylish gay scene Cafe' and bistro with beer garden.
- Rainbow Club, Sophienstraße 24, 76133 Karlsruhe
- Tranvestite Show/Cabaret, Men Strip, Karaoke, DJ etc. Jedes Wochennede mit neue Events.
GAY DISCOS, CLUBS & PARTIES
- Club "Erdbeermund, Baumeisterstraße 54, 76137 Karlsruhe
- During the week, gay pub (20:00 - 01:00 clock) and weekend nightclub (20:00 - 05:00 clock). Over the weekend, we periodically House and Schranz parties on. There are billiards, darts, and a Photoplay machines for entertainment.
- Culteum, Essenweinstraße 9, 76135 Karlsruhe
- Rainbow audience, tolerance, among them celebrate: Electro Vocal Tunes with a touch of indie and remixes from the charts, 23-5 clock. Strassenenbahn connection: (stop: Gottesauer square), just 5 minutes walk from the tram to the club to town, separate smoking room with seating for gnats, every 3rd Friday of the month, cheap drinks prices such as vodka Bull for 4.50 euros, Admission: € 7.
- Musikclub Kobra in Kulturhaus Tempel, Hardtstraße 37a, 76133 Karlsruhe
- One of the best nightclubs of Karlsruhe (housed in an old brewery cellar) Music Club Cobra in cultural temple. Sometimes there are special parties for Gays and Friends (watch out for flyers). Friday's at the mixed house and trance parties with various guest DJs from the post office.
- Nachtclub "Rheingold, Rheinstraße 77, 76185 Karlsruhe
- Thursdays 18-5 Clock Lesbians & Friends, Fridays, Saturdays - 5 clock Gays and Lesbian Friends.
GAY CRUISING, GLORYHOLES, NUDISM & TOILETS
- A5 - Parking Kreuzlach/Höfelschlag, Karlsruhe
- Highway parking between Karlsruhe and Bruchsal on both sides. Good cruising opportunities in the adjacent forest!
- Baggersee Epplesee, Karlsruhe
- Stretch of beach with sand, exit KA-south direction Rheinstetten-Forchheim, in the district silver lining after the railway crossing on the left. Through the forest to the lake. Cruising on the south shore and in the woods.
- Baggersee Grötzingen, Karlsruhe
- Parking lot about 300 m of flowers Mauck - run of the lake, turn left and after 100 m turn right into the forest to the lake.
- Fächerbad, Am Sportpark 1, 76131 Karlsruhe
- Large swimming pool with sauna landscape that offers everything you'd expect: different temperature saunas, plunge pool, hot tub, outdoor area ... Thursdays there is the (unofficial) Schwulentag. Both in the pool, but mainly in the sauna area is then very gay.
- Toilet at Gutenbergplatz, Karlsruhe
- Not always open!
- Tollet at Durlach, Pfinztalstraße, 76227 Karlsruhe
- In The Afternoon. The flap is in the stand, where the tram has its final stop / start point. At the end of the "pedestrian" and then right.
- Nymphengarten, 76133 Karlsruhe
- Kriegsstraße and Lammstraße corner.
- Parking Birkenwäldle A8, Karlsruhe
- Parking on the A8 to the exit from Karlovy Vary to Stuttgart coming. Beautiful large Prakplatz where almost any time of what is going on. Just behind the parking lot is a small grove where you are undisturbed.
- Parking Rheinaue Rheinzabern, Karlsruhe
- At the B9 in the direction of Germersheim.
- Sauna Europabad, Hermann-Veit-Straße 5, 76135 Karlsruhe
- In the sauna in Europabad, there are many quiet corners where you can have fun and cruising.
- Turmberg, Karlsruhe
- Tollet at the top station of Turmbergbahn
INDOOR CRUISING AND GAY CINEMAS
Check out the Sex Shops & Adult Stores section from below.
The basic form of BDSM (Bondage & Discipline/ Dominance & Submission/ Sado-Masochism) is all about the erotic and sexual acts and mind-sets of dominating and relinquishing control.
In the past few years BDSM has got a pretty bad reputation, but the basic principles can be extremely liberating and in the long run if you engage with it, turn you on in a way that you would never even have thought about. The fact that the standard media representation of BDSM is of something seedy and weird and sometimes make it feel like a taboo.
"But if girl take the reins it can actually increase their sexual confidence and sense of agency, while giving men a break from having to be 'on top', psychologically as well as literally which is the standard dynamic for most lovers. The trick is to have an open mind to sexuality, obviously anything which causes harm to your loved one or yourself is not good, but we're all humans and exploring the parts that make us a little different is what can make a hugely beneficial relationship.
- Black Stage ® - The Fetish Art Location, Gablonzerstr. 26, 76185 Karlsruhe
- Club, Cafe, Restaurant, party location, room / apartment, Gastronomy
- Culteum, Essenweinstr. 9, 76131 Karlsruhe
- Party Location , Gastronomy
- Novem Viginti, Hansa 29A , 76189 Karlsruhe
- Party location, Room / apartment , Cinema
- Pepperoni, Bürgerstr. 9a , 76133 Karlsruhe
- Shop (General clothing)
Sexual Services for Women
A comparatively small number of male prostitutes in Germany offer sexual services to females, usually in the form of escort services, meeting in hotels. Usual cost for evening with a male escort is 100-600€. Some of the male escorts also offer weekly rates such as 2000-6000€. Most male escorts in Germany come from Southern European countries, but there are some real Germans too.
In Germany, somewhere there are around 20 escort agencies cater to women. You can see the pictures of the men online: age, height, physique. Some of the men also list preferences: oral, anal, group sex. Some men set limits and some do not. Most female customers are from early 30s through mid-50s, and are normal women. Most female customers like the feeling of being loved and not just sex like most male johns.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Karlsruhe, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop. Most Adult Shops (also called: Sex Shop, Erotic Shop, Adult Shop) in Germany have wide selection of dildos, butt plugs, fleshlights, sex films, condoms and other sex related items. Some of the adult stores also have a Adult Cinema (called: Sex Kino in Germany) or Adult Cruising Arcade attached to the sex shop. Most of these premises are used by straight, bi sexual and gay men, but occasionally there can be women on these places. Adult Arcades often have cinemas showing porn movies, private booths, gloryholes, darkrooms, sex slings and other kinky things.
Where to find Adult Shops and Sex Cinemas in Karlsruhe
- Atlantik, Gablonzer Straße 26, 76185 Karlsruhe
- Experience cinema - Gay Movies - Darkroom - SM Room - Gloryhole. Admission: € 12. OpenmMon - Thu: 10:00 - 24:00 clock Fri - Sat: 10:00 - 01:00 clock Saturday: 13:00 to 11 p.m. clock
- Blue Movies, Kaiserstraße 33, 76131 Karlsruhe
- Gaykino with 4 rooms, daily changing movies in three rooms free choice of 64 films and it's free! Dark Room, St. Andrew's cross and confessional. Opening times Mon-Sat 11-19, Sundays 14 to 19.
- Erotixx Adultstore, Douglasstraße 34, 76135 Karlsruhe
- Opening times: Monday-Saturday: 10: 00-1:00, Saturday: 14: 00-24: 00.
- Pepperoni Erotik und BDSM Shop, Bürgerstraße 9a, 76133 Karlsruhe
- Lots of different type of adult toys, such as whips, dildos etc.
- Sex Discount in der Kaiserpassage, Kaiserpassage 16, 76133 Karlsruhe
- Sex cinema in Kaiserpassage the first floor. Admission 10 euros. Glory holes and sex sling in the cruising area.
Escort Services & Agencies
There are many beautiful escorts to choose from in Karlsruhe. If you are not attracted to the street whores, brothels or Red-light districts, you can always place a call to individual escort or escort agency which will assign a girl to you for 120-250€ an hour. You can fuck escorts at your place or in their place as most escorts work from the private flats or hotels. Escort agencies usually provide a room also if you need a one. Most Karlsruhe escorts and escort agencies have their advertisements placed on internet and some advertise on newspapers also.
There are many good hotels to choose from in Karlsruhe and you have also options to choose a room near redlight premises.
Karlsruhe is maybe one of the safest cities in Germany especially the centre of the town. There are a lot of policemen walking and driving around, mainly because of the important courts. Maybe some center suburbs should be avoided at night, but otherwise, one will feel safe in this city.
Germany is a very safe country. Crimes rates are low and the rule of law is strictly enforced. Violent crimes (homicide, robberies, rape, assault) are very rare compared to most countries. For instance, 2010 homicide rates were with 0.86 cases per 100,000 inhabitants significantly lower than in the UK (1.17), Australia (1.20), France (1.31), Canada (1.81) and the USA (5.0) - and they continue to decline. Pickpockets may sometimes be an issue in large cities or at events with large crowds. Panhandling is not uncommon in some larger cities, but not to a greater extent than in most other major cities and you will rarely experience aggressive panhandling.