Lugano (dialectal Lügàn) is a city in the south of Switzerland, in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino, which borders Italy. The population of the city proper was 61,837 as of December 2012, and the population of the urban agglomeration was over 145,000.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light District
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Swinger Clubs
- 9 Live Sex Cams
- 10 Dating
- 11 How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
- 12 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 13 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 14 Gay and Lesbian
- 15 BDSM
- 16 Sexual Services for Women
- 17 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 18 Escort Services & Agencies
- 19 Sleeping
- 20 Stay Safe
- 21 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
There are now around 40 sex clubs and brothel in the Lugano area. Aound 80 per cent of the men who pay for sex in the Lugano area are thought to be Italian who travel there because brothels are illegal over there. Prostitution and other erotica related activities have been documented since the medieval times in Switzerland. During the medieval times, the local community highly tolerated this industry.
Although highly tolerated, the sex industry in Switzerland was running illegally until 1942. After receiving the legal stamp of approval in 1942, the industry became legal (though regulated). With the legalization, licensed brothels started coming up in major towns of the country (Zurich being on the forefront). The players in this industry started advertising their services in major newspapers in the country.
You have to be registered to prostitute yourself professionally in Switzerland, which, by law, only EU citizens are allowed to do. Until last year, the Swiss government would turn a blind eye, meaning girls from all over the world (but mostly South America and Eastern Europe) would flock to its brothels, but since they cracked down, there are only Romanian girls left.
Red Light District
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Sex workers who chose to work in the industry must pay a tax of $5.39 (5 Swiss Francs) for each night that they work as a prostitute. There are 14,000 officially registered sex workers in Switzerland, with 800 located in Geneva. In Zurich, there are a reported 11 prostitutes per 1,000 residents. According to union rules, the must charge at least $100 to a client. In 2011, the annual revenue of the sex trade in Switzerland was $4.4 Billion. One in Five men between the ages of 20 to 65 in Switzerland has visited a sex worker at least once in their lives.
Cost for quick sex with a street whore in Switzerland is 30-100 CHF. It gives you the right to a mouth job and a fuck. Service can be really good and sometimes bad: it depends entirely on the girls. You could have appalling or wonderful experience. Usually if you want better service, then stay away from those girls who are too insistent, pick up the one who just gives you a nice smile as you’re passing by.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Strip bars in Switzerland are called nightclubs or cabarets. What you can expect there are very expensive drinks (i.e. 20 CHF for a beer) and shows with half-naked girls dancing on a pole until they are entirely naked - some offer table dance. Admission is usually free and when you take a seat a girl will sit next to you trying to get you to buy her a high-priced drink - or you can buy yourself a private lap-dance. Interaction is usually not possible in these clubs.
Kontaktbars are just normal bars where you just happen to see many sex workers, with or without the owner's consent, but you often also get "normal" people besides (it can be quite amusing and/or instructive to settle down with a drink and watch discretely). Sex in Lugano Kontaktbars cost around 150 to 300 CHF.
NIGHT CLUBS & STRIP CLUBS IN LUGANO
- La Piccionaia, Corso Enrico Pestalozzi 21 6900 Lugano
- Tel: 091 921 02 84 E-Mail: email@example.com
- Zodiaco, Via Molinazzo 2 6900 Lugano
- Tel: 091 971 91 98
Studio, parlour and brothel prostitution prices starts usually around 100-200 CHF in Switzerland and can cost much more. Quality usually is much better than in a street.
There are about 40 sex clubs and brothels in the Lugano area at the moment and more are planned.
Information for the older customers: Brothel owners in the Lugano area have electric shock treatment to restart customer's hearts is needed because so many elderly customers are using their services.
Brothels in Switzerland are often located in studio apartments. After entering the whore house, the customer gets to choose a girl from a various of naked or sexy drssed ladeis presented and then gets to go to the room with her. Usually there is a shower in the room, so you can clean before and after. Often there is 1 to 10 girls working in a Swiss bordello. Brothels offer more privacy than the Sex clubs. Sex clubs are also popular in Switzerland likewise they are common in Germany and Austria.
A Laufhaus is a place where sex workers rent a room where they can serve clients. Usually prostitutes can arrange their working schedule and decide the pricing themself, but sometimes the schedules and prices are decided by the brothel owner. The clients walk through the corridors of the house (hence the name: Laufhaus/Walk House) to see and negotiate with the prostitutes. Some Laufhäuser have entrance fee, but often the entrance is free.
FKK Saunaclubs and swingersclubs are also popular in Switzerland.
Where to find Brothels in Lugano
- Bar Oceano, Via Pian Scairolo 43, Pazzallo. Phone: +41 91 993 22 98. Bar Oceano is a historical, family-run brothel in the Swiss border town of Lugano. It's one of the landmarks of the Swiss sex industry. The clients come into the lounge and pay the cover charge which includes a drink. After that all the available girls line up in front of them. Most of the girls are Romanian. Some of the prostitutes in this whore house do everything you can imagine like pissing on people, feet licking, sodomizing, and dresses up in fetish costumes. This whore house is very popular among Italian customers. Website: http://www.club-oceano.ch/index.php/en/
- Rosso Passione Club, Via San Gottardo 92 6900 Lugano
- Tel: 079 488 36 05 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corona Club, Strada dala Curona 3 6915 Lugano
- Tel: 079 482 96 98 E-Mail: email@example.com
POMPEII GENTLEMENSCLUB CLUB, Via Brogeda 1. 6830 Chiasso. Tel. +41 91 682 76 56. https://pompeiigentlemensclub.com
- This club is just a stone's throw away from the Italian border with easy A8 freeway access from Milan, the Milan Fair and in general the whole Lombard region.
- The Pompeii Gentlemen's Club offers about 20 good looking, sexy girls of different nationalities. There is an entrance fee of 12 to 15 € (including drinks). Standard rooms are free of charge while Superior rooms cost 65 €, VIP suites are 120 € . Included with all rooms are clean towels, sheets and shower mats. In fact the establishment takes great effort in hygiene and cleanliness.
They have every Friday a "La Fortuna Bendata" event with a lot of prices to win.
- Customers with privacy concerns can use a private and secluded entrance and there is plenty of discreet on-site parking. The surrounding area is non-residential and offers an abundance of street parking. Once inside, the clients need to negotiate directly with the girls on prices for their services (depending on the services requested usually between 100 to 150 €). Couples are welcome.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Massage parlor workers of Switzerland have noticed that clients invariably haggle over the price of sexual services – and to an increasingly aggressive degree. Usually extras starts from 100CHF and most places offer HJ, BJ and Sex. Most Lugano Escorts also offer Erotic massage for an additional fee.
- Bar Oceano, Via Pian Scairolo 43, 6915 Pazzallo, Switzerland, +41 91 993 22 98 - Lot of good looking girls and most are willing to do very good massage for a decent price
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Lugano? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Lugano can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Lugano and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Lugano may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Lugano with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Lugano. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Lugano? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Lugano as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Most t-girls in Switzerland work from the private flat brothels and advertise online. Minimum charge is 100CHF, but usual is couple hundred CHF per hour. Many of the Shemale Escorts are from Spain and South America. In Lugano there are few good looking transgirl and often some international shemale escorts come for a visit to Lugano and stay for few days. You may also find cross dressers from the local gay venues, but good looking passable trannies can be very hard to find.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Lugano as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
In Switzerland, the rights of individuals have traditionally had a high priority. At the same time, privacy is regarded as a fundamental asset. There is a strong contrast between cities and the countryside in public discourse about LGBT rights in Switzerland. Although some personal attitudes may change slower than the laws, the general public is tolerant of LGBT people and thus bias motivated violence or discrimination is all but unheard of. There is a vibrant LGBT community with a wide range of gay and lesbian subculture in the two main cities of Zurich and Geneva, as well as some on offer in the neighbourhood centres of Basel, Bern, Lucerne, Lausanne, and St. Gallen. Outside of these centres, LGBT people are barely noticed/noticeable in public.
Many young Romani men who leave for Switzerland, start making money in a gay club, and later they find an older Swiss man. They might live in his home for a week, for example, then spend another three days back home in the, Romania, Bulgaria or Czech Republic and then return to Switzerland for a week. They support their entire families on the money they make in Switzerland. During two weeks in Switzerland a "luxury male prostitute" can make up to 4000 Swiss Franc. These are primarily boys who want a high standard of living, take very good care of their physical appearance, and don't turn their noses up at luxury brands of clothing - quite the opposite. They don't use heroin, but sometimes take cocaine, which is less likely to ruin their looks.
GAY BARS, CLUBS & PARTIES
- R-axxion, Via Cantonale, Lugano
- After 1 am club is in heat. Hot dark room with action. Sling and video room.
- Spazio Gay, Via Stazio 8 6900 Massagno, Lugano
GAY SAUNAS & BATHHOUSES
- Gothic Gaysauna, Vicolo Vecchio 3, 6900 Lugano
- The Gothic gay sauna in Lugano offers guests gay sauna and CruIsing on 3 floors. The Gothic gay sauna offers a steam sauna, dry sauna, Gaykino, cold pool, bubble bath and solarium. For cruising there is a bar / bistro, single cabins and a large dark room and sling room and a maze with glory holes. Hours: Sun-Thu 14:00 to 23:00 Fri - Sat 14:00 to 01:00. Admission: 28.- SFR / EUR 19.-
GAY CRUISING, GLORY HOLES & TOILETS
- Parco Civico Toilets Civic Park, Lugano Lakeside Area on the way to Cassarate, Lugano
- Large park, with plenty of foliage and greenery to hide your cruising, exhibitionism and voyeurism. Toilets in centre. Italian and Swiss boys with some German tourist.
- Swans Underpass-Subway Toilets, Riva Giocondo Albertolli, Lugano
- Washrooms in the underpass/subway connecting the Lugano lakeside square in the centre of town with the shore.
The basic form of BDSM (Bondage & Discipline/ Dominance & Submission/ Sado-Masochism) is all about the erotic and sexual acts and mind-sets of dominating and relinquishing control.
In the past few years BDSM has got a pretty bad reputation, but the basic principles can be extremely liberating and in the long run if you engage with it, turn you on in a way that you would never even have thought about. The fact that the standard media representation of BDSM is of something seedy and weird and sometimes make it feel like a taboo.
"But if girl take the reins it can actually increase their sexual confidence and sense of agency, while giving men a break from having to be 'on top', psychologically as well as literally which is the standard dynamic for most lovers. The trick is to have an open mind to sexuality, obviously anything which causes harm to your loved one or yourself is not good, but we're all humans and exploring the parts that make us a little different is what can make a hugely beneficial relationship.
BDSM in Lugano
- Pompeii Gentlemen's Club, Via Brogeda 1 6830 Chiasso Switzerland (+41 91 682 76 56) - https://pompeiigentlemensclub.com - The club has a well equipped BDSM room. Well known dominatrix Marikah Bentley (https://marikahbentley.net) receives you on appointment.
- Bar Oceano, Via Pian Scairolo 43, Pazzallo - There are couple girls working at this whore house who have experiments as a dominatrix. Most girls do also light bondage and role playing.
- Tisadica, Via Cantonale 6900 Lugano Switzerland (+41 79 627 03 51) - There are special BDSM things like; Fetish , Bondage , whipping , spanking , trampling , foot fetish . Play a Party, a place equipped with crosses , pillories , easels and cage.
Sexual Services for Women
Most male prostitutes in Switzerland come from other European countries. Some of the male prostitutes only serve men, but there are some high-class male escorts who will also satisfy women´s needs. Price of these services start from 100 CHF and go up to an 400 CHF an hour.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Lugano, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop. You can buy condoms from most grocery and corner stores. Pharmacies also carry Viagra, but you need to have a prescription. Swiss Adult Shops usually have a good variety of sex toys and some of the erotic shops also have an Adult theater or Adult Arcade. Ekstasia Erotikmesse is also held in Lugano year 2015.
Sex Shop nearby Lugano:
- Sex Shop Fantasy, via San Gottardo 92, 6900 Massagno - 091 967 13 66
- Tentazioni, via Cantonale 25, 6915 Pambio-Noranco - 091 994 39 10
Escort Services & Agencies
Usual price for an escort in Lugano is around 250-400 CHF per hour. Girls who work for the escort agencies, charge always a little more. There are lots of beautiful girl to choose from and most come from Eastern Europe.
Most hotel in Switzerland do not give you a trouble if you bring guests. If the hotel workers however tell you different, you have to listen them. You should not bring streetwalkers to your room either, because they tend to steal things. It is safe to have sex with them in your car.
There are also some hotels where prostitutes serve clients and Hotel Victoria au Lac ( Riva Paradiso 2b ingresso da Via G.Guisan 3 | Paradiso, Lugano 6902, Switzerland ) is one of them. Most prostitutes live on the 5th floor and are walking at night in the corridors.
Switzerland is not surprisingly one of the safest countries in Europe, but anywhere that attracts Rolex-wearing bankers and crowds of distracted tourists will also bring out a few pickpockets. Obviously, keep an eye on belongings, especially in the midst of summer crowds.
Quite a few Swiss establishments will print your entire credit card number onto the receipt, thus raising identity theft concerns when shopping with a credit card in Switzerland. Therefore, visitors using credit cards should carefully review the information printed on all receipts prior to discarding them. This happens, for instance, in some book and clothing stores and even at the ubiquitous K-Kiosk. This list is obviously not exhaustive; therefore, the visitor must beware whenever using a credit card.
Women traveling alone should have no problems. The younger Swiss tend to be very open with public displays of affection - sometimes too open, and some women may find people getting too friendly especially in the wee hours of the club & bar scene. Usually the international language of brush-offs or just walking away is enough.
Swiss police take on a relatively unobtrusive air; they prefer to remain behind the scenes, as they consider their presence potentially threatening to the overall environment (practice of deescalation). Unlike some more highly policed countries, officers will rarely approach civilians to ask if they need help or merely mark their presence by patrolling. However, police are indeed serious about traffic violations. Jaywalking (crossing a red pedestrian light), for example, will be fined on the spot. The upside to stringent traffic rules is that automobile drivers are generally very well-disciplined, readily stopping for pedestrians at crosswalks, for example. Generally, you are safe anywhere at any time. If, for any reason, you feel threatened, seek a nearby restaurant or telephone booth. The emergency phone numbers in Switzerland are:
- Police emergency call: 117
- Fire station: 118
- Medical emergency, emergency rescue service: 144
- International emergency call: 112 (for international compatibility), operators are generally English-speaking.
- Car break-down service (Strassen-Pannenhilfe): 140
- Personal crisis line (Telefon Seelsorge, Dargebotene Hand): 143
- Toxin information (Giftinfos, Notfall-Beratung): 145
- Children, youth emergency (Kinder-Jugend Notruf): 147
- Road condition (information only): 163
- Avalanche/all-points bulletin (information only): 187
- Rega, air rescue: 1414
- Air-Glacier: 1415
- Parents emergency call (Elternotruf): 044 261 88 66
- Tropes institute (Tropeninstitut Basel): 061 284 81 11
- Animal rescue service (Tierrettungsdienst): 044 211 22 22
Football (soccer) games are the only notable exception to the above rule. Due to the potential threat of hooligan violence, these games (especially in Basel or Zurich) are generally followed by a large contingent of police officers with riot gear, rubber bullets, and tear gas, in case of any major unrest.
Switzerland has very strong Good Samaritan laws, making it a civic duty to help a fellow in need (without unduly endangering oneself). People are therefore very willing and ready to help you if you appear to be in an emergency situation. Be aware, though, that the same applies to you if you witness anyone in danger. The refusal to help to a person in need can be punishable by law as "Verweigerung der Hilfeleistung", i.e. refusal of aid. The general reservation of Americans to avoid entanglement with strangers due to possible future civil liability does not apply in Switzerland, for it would be practically impossible to wage a civil suit against anyone providing aid.
The drinking age for beer, wine and alcoholic cider is 16 (but not in all cantons, so make sure to ask before buying) while the age for any other alcohol (e.g. spirits, "alcopops", etc) is 18. The public consumption of alcohol in Switzerland is legal, so do not be alarmed if you see a group of teenagers drinking a six-pack on public property; this is by no means out of the ordinary and should not be interpreted as threatening.
Switzerland is not a country of insane civil lawsuits and damage claims; consequently, if you see a sign or disclaimer telling you not to do something, obey it! An example: in many alpine areas, charming little mountain streams may be flanked by signs with the message "No Swimming". To the uninitiated, this may seem a bit over the top, but these signs are in fact a consequence of the presence of hydroelectric power plants further upstream that may discharge large amounts of water without warning.
In mountain areas, be sure to inquire about weather conditions at the tourist information office or local train station as you head out in the morning. They should be well informed about severe weather conditions and will advise you about possible avalanche areas.
There have been problems with police assuming that any Black, East European, or Arab person without an ID card or passport is an illegal immigrant, and treating them accordingly. That could be a considerable problem if you are travelling alone.
- Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Liechtenstein
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS