Valencia Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Valencia, Spain.
Valencia / València, pronounced [baˈlenθja] (bahl-EHN-thee-ah) in Spanish, and [vaˈlensia] (vahl-EHN-see-ah) in Valencian, is a charming old city and the capital of the Valencian Autonomous Community of Spain that is well worth a visit. It is the third Spanish city in terms of importance and population, and the 15th in the European Union, with 810,064 inhabitants in the city proper and 1,832,270 in the Metropolitan Area (INE 2008). It is on the Mediterranean Sea approximately four hours to the south of Barcelona and three hours to the east of Madrid. Valencia is famous for its Fallas Festival in March, for being the birthplace of paella, for hosting the "2007 & 2010 America's Cup", and for the massive architectural project by Santiago Calatrava called The City of Arts and Sciences.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Valencia
- 2 Valencia Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Hookup and Pick Up Local Girls
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Where to Get Sex Now
- 9 Adult Locations
- 10 Escort Services and Agencies
- 11 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 12 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 13 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 14 Karaoke and KTVs
- 15 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 16 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 17 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 18 Nightclubs and Bars
- 19 Gay and Lesbian
- 20 Other Adult Services
- 21 Dating
- 22 How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
- 23 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 24 Sexual Services for Women
- 25 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Valencia
Prostitution is kind of legal in Spain, the truth is that prostitution exists in a legal vacuum. Sex workers are not penalized, instead the pimps are the ones who are punished. With 90% of prostitutes in Spain said to be illegal immigrants, brought into Spain through illegal human trafficking, the circumstances of many prostitutes leave them in legal limbo.
Valencia is a busy port city with high transient population. A city lashed by economic downturn and lack of legal work, the same as many other large ports along the Spanish coast, prostitution is an easy option for those with little other means of earning their living.
See Also: Prostitution in Spain
Valencia Female Escorts
You can find many female escorts in Valencia advertising their services online.
Red Light Districts
Valencia is reputed for its wide range of sexual services since the middle ages, it once had the biggest red light district of the whole Europe, which is still retained being a city with plenty of opportunities for the ones looking for nightlife and sex.
At night there are red light districts around the back of the station (Estacion Norte) and Barrio del Carmen, mostly stoned dealers and hookers who will not bother you unless you have a bulging wallet and are looking for a good time. These places are not like Amsterdam that you'll find girls behind windows.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
There are lots of local girls in Valencia who want fast money in a specific way. They see prostitution as a way to make things change for them. Also many immigrant girls are also in the sex business for a same reason.
You can find street walkers in Valencia from these areas:
- The area at the top of Av. Del Baron de Carcer and where Carre de la Beata intersects it.
- The eastern end of Calle Viana and it's immediate vicinity as there are usually some ladies loitering around there. Not the most inviting area though.
- Some parts of the Velluters and El Carme neighborhoods have prostitution. It might be a little bit scary after dark because drug users are common.
- Poligon el Aeropuerto. Its immediately a right after the round about on the service road going towards the airport. It's the main road before the connection to A-3. There have been spotted chicks only after dark.
- About 80km South from the city of Valncia is a coastal road between Denia and Oliva (on Spain’s Costa Blanca) which is a nondescript piece of road. Flat, straight, fairly busy with traffic, and thick on both sides with orchards and orange trees. At regular intervals along the road, small lanes disappear into the orchards; at the entrance to each of these lanes stand young women, in various states of undress, working. Some have a chair, most are smoking, most listening to their iPods. All of them are working girls.
Hookup and Pick Up Local Girls
Meeting local girls and getting laid for free is fun! Read more on how to pick up girls in Valencia: https://hookuptravels.com/wiki/Valencia
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Valencia? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Valencia. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
There are many different type of adult locations in Valencia and it should be very easy to find sex in this city.
Escort Services and Agencies
Finding an escort when you’re travelling can be a bit tricky. An ideal alternative to escorts is a girl who is looking for a mutually beneficial relationship. There are thousands of horny girls willing to do anything for a generous guy. Click Here to hookup with a beautiful young woman now.
Spain has huge amount of escort services and Valencia is no exception. You find them all on the escort websites.
Erotic Massage Parlors
There are a few good options in Valencia for someone who is looking for a sensual massage with a happy ending. You can always visit a massage salon, where you can get a massage and a Hand Job. Luckily there are also many independent escorts and masseuse girls who provide erotic massage in Valencia. Most Valencia brothels also have erotic massage options in their menu´s and usually a Happy Ending massage costs about the same as sex at these bordellos.
There are some nice erotic massage parlours in Valencia.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
There are many different kind of brothels and whorehouses in Valencia. Some of them are highly recommended "houses" and sex clubs but some of them are even not worth to visit. Probably Felina, EvenOnce ,Valeria Ferrer, Hello Baby, Models and Sala Maxx are the most recommended ones.
Felina - The Queen of the brothels. Here you really get value for money. Really good looking girls for 140 Euros hour (70 half hour). The facilities are out standing. The website very good too, and tells you which girls are presently working.
EvenOnce - A tad cheaper than Felina.120 an hour, half that for half an hour. A good selection of girls, but a little worse compared to Felina. Good website.
Valeria Ferrer - Most expensive. 150 Euros an hour, 80 half an hour. But outstanding beautiful women. They claim to be all University students. Two brothels, one at the sea, near Cabanyal restaurant area, and the other near Colon street. Good website.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
There are few nice strip clubs in Valencia.
- Hellobaby Valencia, Av. de França, 15, tel.: +34 963 28 18 90
Karaoke and KTVs
There are no KTVs in Valencia. You have to go to the south-east Asia to find these type of places.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
There are few nice swinger clubs in Valencia and all together there are lots of swinger action all around the Spain.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Valencia, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
There are many sex shops in Valencia.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
You might find some hotels where you can rent a room for an hour or two but these are not normally real love hotels.
Nightclubs and Bars
Valencia has quite many nightclubs and bars where you can try to hook up with local Spanish girls.
- Akuarela Playa, Carrer d'Eugènia Viñes, 152, tel.: +34 963 37 47 20
- Mya Club, Av Autopista Saler, 5, tel.: +34 607 65 97 05
- Play Club, Carrer de Cuba, 8, tel.: +34 963 92 05 70
- La 3 Club, Av. de Blasco Ibáñez, 111
- Discoteca Indiana, Carrer de Sant Vicent Màrtir, 95, tel.: +34 963 82 48 57
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Valencia as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
The rights of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Spain have undergone several dramatic changes in recent decades. Today Spain provides one of the highest degrees of liberty in the world for its LGBT community.
You can find many gay saunas, gay bars, gay clubs, lesbian bars and lesbian clubs in Valencia.
Other Adult Services
BDSM clubs are not common in Valencia, but you may find some groups online who have similar interest.
Dating in Valencia can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Valencia and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Valencia may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Valencia with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women who are willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, Sugar Dating matches hot young women who are interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire to meet a sugar baby. Click Here if you are a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Valencia. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Valencia? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Valencia as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
There are a lot of sexy shemales & ladyboy escorts in Valencia. You'll find a big selection of them online, as most of them work independently from the private flats. Cost to have sex with them is around 80 to 200€ and this gives you a 30 to 60 minutes of time to have have fun. Some trans-girls work at the brothels and there are also some low level TS/TV/TG and CD girls who work on the streets, but these days it is very rare.
Sexual Services for Women
You can find male escorts online in Valencia. Also male masseurs are available.
- Belisa Massages, 650 609 003 http://www.masajesbelisa.com/
- Smile Massages, 663 282 782 http://www.smilemasajes.com/
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- Ciutat de Valencia Hostel - Calle Linterna, 26, 46001 Valencia (This hostel is in the middle of the red light district)
There are four kinds of police:
- 'Policía Municipal' or 'Local' (metropolitan police), In Barcelona: Guardia Urbana. Uniforms change from town to town, but they use to wear black or blue clothes with pale blue shirt and a blue cap (or white helmet) with a checkered white-and-blue strip. This kind of police keeps order and rules the traffic inside cities, and they are the best people in case you are lost and need some directions. Although you can't officially report theft to them, they will escort you to 'Policia Nacional' headquarters if required, and they will escort the suspects to be arrested also, if needed.
- 'Policía Nacional' wear dark blue clothes and blue cap (sometimes replaced by a baseball-like cap), unlike Policía Municipal, they do not have a checkered flag around their cap/helmet. Inside cities, all offenses/crimes should be reported to them, although the other police corps would help anyone who needs to report an offense.
- 'Guardia Civil' keeps the order outside cities, in the country, and regulates traffic in the roads between cities. You would probably see them guarding official buildings, or patrolling the roads. They wear plain green military-like clothes; some of them wear a strange black helmet ('tricornio') resembling a toreador cap, but most of them use green caps or white motorcycle helmets.
- Given that Spain has a high grade of political autonomy released to its regional governments, four of them have created regional law forces: the Policía Foral in Navarre, the Ertzaintza in the Basque Country or the Mossos d'Esquadra in Catalonia. These forces have the almost the same competences as the Policía Nacional in their respective territories.
All kinds of police also wear high-visibility clothing ("reflective" jackets) while directing traffic, or in the road.
Spain is a safe country, but you should take some basic precautions encouraged in the entire world:
- Thieves prefer stealth to direct confrontation so it is unlikely that you will be hurt in the process, but exercise caution all the same.
- There have been instances where thieves on motorbikes drive by women and grab their purses, so keep a tight hold on yours even if you don't see anyone around.
- Try not to show the money you have in your wallet or purse.
- Always watch your bag or purse in touristic places, buses, trains and meetings. A voice message reminding that is played in most of the bus/train stations and airports.
- Do not carry large amounts of money with you, unless needed. Use your credit card (Spain is the first country in number of cash points and most shops/restaurants accept it). Of course, use it with caution.
- Beware of pickpockets when visiting areas with large numbers of people, like crowded buses or the Puerta del Sol(in Madrid). If you report a thief, people are generally helpful.
- Don't hesitate to report crimes to local police.
- In general, you must bear in mind that those areas with a larger number of foreign visitors, like some crowded vacation resorts in the East Coast, are much more likely to attract thieves than places which are not so popular among tourists.
- Avoid gypsy women offering rosemary, refuse it always; they will read your future, ask for some money, and your pocket will probably be picked. Some gypsy women will also approach you on the street repeating "Buena suerte" ("good luck") as a distraction for another gypsy woman to try to pickpocket you. Avoid them at all costs.
- A great tourist attraction is the Flea Market (el Rastro) in Madrid on the weekends. However, as it is nearly standing room only - it is also an attraction for pickpockets. They operate in groups... be extremely cautious in these tight market type environments as it is very common to be targeted... especially if you stand out as a tourist or someone with money. Try to blend in and not stand out and you will likely not be at as much risk.
- Women who carry purses should always put the straps across their bodies. Always hold on to the purse itself and keep it in front of your body. Keep one hand on the bottom, as pickpockets can otherwise slit the bottom without you ever knowing.
- Never place anything on the back of a chair or on the floor next to you, keep it on your person always.
- If you must use an ATM, do not flash the money you have just picked up.
Some people could try to take advantage of your ignorance of local customs.
- In Spanish cities, all taxis should have a visible fare table. Do not agree a fixed price to go from an airport to a city: in most cases, the taxi driver will be earning more money than without a preagreed tariff. Many taxi drivers will also demand a tip from foreign customers or even from national ones on the way to and from the airport. You might round up to the nearest euro when paying though.
- In many places of Madrid, especially near Atocha station, and also in the Ramblas of Barcelona, there are people ('trileros') who play the "shell game". They will "fish" you if you play, and they will most likely pick your pocket if you stop to see other people play.
- Before paying the bill in bars and restaurants, always check the bill and carefully scrutinize it. Some staff will often attempt to squeeze a few extra euros out of unsuspecting tourists by charging for things they did not eat or drink, or simply overcharging. This is true in both touristy and non-touristy areas. If you feel overcharged, bring it to their attention and/or ask to see a menu. It is also sometimes written (in English only) at the bottom of a bill that a tip is not included: remember that tipping is optional in Spain and Spanish people commonly leave loose change only and no more than a 5%-8% of the price of what they have consumed (not an American-style 15-20%), so avoid being fooled into leaving more than you have to.
Other things you should know
- The emergency telephone number (police, firefighters, ambulances) is 112. You may call it from any phone at no cost, in case you need to.
- Spain, Ibiza, Malaga, Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona, Seville
- France, Paris, Nice
- Italy, Rome, Milan
- Prostitution and law in Spain
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Age of consent in Spain
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS