Norway Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Norway, Europe.
Norway (Norge) is the westernmost, northernmost—and in fact the easternmost—of the three Scandinavian countries. Best known for the complex and deep fjords along its west coast which stretches from the North Sea near Denmark and Scotland into the Arctic Ocean and has borders with Finland, Sweden and the northwestern tip of Russia.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Regions
- 3 Cities
- 4 Red Light Districts
- 5 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 6 Street Hookers
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Adult Locations
- 9 Escort Services and Agencies
- 10 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 11 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 12 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 13 Karaoke and KTVs
- 14 Swinger Clubs
- 15 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 16 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 17 Nightclubs and Bars
- 18 Gay and Lesbian
- 19 Other Adult Services
- 20 Dating
- 21 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 22 Sexual Services for Women
- 23 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Norway is illegal in that paying for sex is a crime (the client commits a crime by purchasing sex. The Norwegian law prohibiting the buying of sexual services (sexkjøpsloven) came into effect on January 1, 2009, following the passing of new legislation by the Norwegian parliament (Storting) in November 2008.
Prostitution is prostitusjon in Norwegian, and a prostitute is a prostituert, who sells sexual services (seksuelle tjenester). Derogatory words for sex workers in Norwegian include skjøge, ludder and hore. Hore (whore) is derived from the Old Norse hóra with roots in Indo-European kā which means "light". A pimp is hallik, and a client is a horekunde. Men who sell sexual services to women are gigoloer (gigolos).
The Norwegian law applies to all its citizens anywhere, making it illegal for Norwegians to buy sex even in countries where the activity is accepted.
Penalties for breaking the law are set by local municipalities. In Oslo, Norway's capital, convicted sex buyers face a 25,000 crown ($4,000) fine.
Street prostitution in Oslo, the country's capital, is down between 35 to 60 percent from before the ban, while the indoor market has shrunk by 10 to 20 percent.
|East Norway |
actually southeast, the region surrounding the capital Oslo, where the largest number of people live
|Middle Norway |
with the ancient city of Trondheim
|Northern Norway |
also with great fjords, the midnight sun, the ancient Sami culture and the city of Tromsø
|South Norway |
the gentle coastline with Kristiansand
|West Norway |
with the famous fjords and the cities of Bergen and Stavanger
Arctic islands near the polar ice.
|Jan Mayen |
A desolate, mountainous and volcanic island in the Arctic Ocean, partially covered in glaciers with some moss and grass.
- Oslo - the capital and largest city of Norway, with museums of national importance, a beautiful setting and lively nightlife and cultural scene
- Ålesund - a splendid Art Nouveau centre in the very western outskirts of Norway
- Bergen - Once the capital of Norway, old Hanseatic trading center with a rich culture and dramatic scenery, Norway's second largest city. Wonderfully cute wooden buildings, a magnificent mountain setting and tons of nightlife and atmosphere. This is your gateway to the western fjords. The city has been dubbed "the rainiest city in Europe" with an average of 250 days of rainfall a year. Bring an umbrella.
- Bodø - The gateway to the magnificent Lofoten islands and Saltstraumen, the worlds strongest maelstrom
- Kristiansand - The jolly capital of the South
- Stavanger - The fourth largest city, and the third largest urban area. Commercially important due to the oil business. The wooden, cobbled central area is one of the most charming places in Norway. Home to one of Norway's medieval churches, you can also visit Iron Age homes, stone age caves, and sites where the Viking kings used to meet at Ullandhaugtårnet. Stavanger is where Erik the Red was born.
- Tromsø - A magnificent, modern cathedral and absolutely no polar bears roaming the streets
- Trondheim - Famous for its stunning cathedral (Nidarosdomen).Wonderful riverside wharfs, wooden buildings and the best student nightlife in Norway give beautiful, leafy Trondheim its charm.
Red Light Districts
Cities of Norway do not have a Red Light district like in Amsterdam.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
There are around 7000 profiles of Norwegian prostitutes online. According to the organization that represents rights of prostitutes, there are about 2000-3000 sex workers working offline in the country. A lot of prostitutes are foreign women and they move around a lot.
Because of the law, street prostitution experienced a sharp decline and has almost disappeared from streets by far. Sometimes you may spot hookers near hotels.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Norway? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Escort Services and Agencies
Finding an escort when you're travelling can be a bit tricky. If you are looking for escorts in Norway, Escort Directory is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at EscortDirectory.com waiting for your call!
99% of all prostitutes in Norway are from the Eastern Europe. 1500kr ($300) is the fixed price for one hour in-call. Most escort girls in Norway do not speak much English. The images are mostly real, but read the comments because there are some "fakes" as well. A new sex law was introduced in 2009 but there are no worries as long you stay away from street girls and you should be safe. Norwegian hookers are a bit more expensive, and there are only very few (3-5 active advertisers in Oslo). Remember to check their schedule since most working girls are traveling from town to town. There are many different escort agencies operating in Norway, but most of the girls these days work independently and choose their own customers.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Karaoke and KTVs
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Norway, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Nightclubs and Bars
- ME nightclub, Dronningens gate 15, Trondheim
- Jaeger, Grensen 9, Oslo
- Bryggen Nightclub, Bryggen 45, Bergen, tel.: +47 55 96 15 00
- Lawo OSLO, Universitetsgata 26, tel.: +47 23 35 63 10
- Blå, Brenneriveien 9C, Oslo
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Norway as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
The Norwegian society is, generally speaking, liberal towards the gay community. Norway has several gay public figures, in entertainment and sports as well as in politics and business. In fact, both the former Minister of Finance and the former chairman of Oslo's city council are openly gay.
Other Adult Services
Dating in Norway can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Norway and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Norway. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Norway? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Norway as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
You can find a shemale and ladyboy escorts in Norway from internet and usually the ts-escorts in Norway will charge 1500-2000 kr for half hour or 2000-3000 kr for one hour.
Sexual Services for Women
in Oslo you can order a male sex worker online. Some of these men are straight and some are gay, so pay attention to his sexual orientation. If you are visiting a smaller city, some men working on out-calls can join you for a higher price.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
In Norway you will find all sorts of places to live and drop your things at. They include:
- Average and high-end hotels, some of which belong to worldwide respectable chains.
- Guest houses run by families. Those are small and cozy places.
- Hostels and campsites. They fit well for budget and adventurous travelers.
Norway has a low crime rate. The most likely crimes for tourists to experience are car break-ins and bicycle theft. Pickpockets do also tend to be an increasing problem in urban areas in the summer season, but it's still nothing like in larger cities in Europe. It is always a good idea to look after your belongings, this includes never leaving valuable objects visual in your car and locking your bike safely.
Drugs in Norway
Oslo earned itself the title of "Drug Death Capital of Europe", in 2002 which reflects the problems authorities have in dealing with drugs problems, particularly in Eastern Oslo. Narcotic drugs are still illegal in Norway although there have been discussions with the authorities to decriminalise the issue. Importing drugs into Norway has severe penalties and visitors are advised against doing so.
The Norwegian drugs scene is also the root cause of crime in the country as addicts look for ways of funding their habit. One of the main reasons deaths are higher in Norway than other parts of Europe is that more people inject heroin rather than smoke it. Drugs users then mix this with Rohypnol and alcohol. It is believed that the hardcore drinking seen in Norway is to blame for this combination of substances. The police have surveillance in place at Oslo Central Station and Plaza where drug dealing is common and there are needle exchange schemes in Norway. There are around 4000 people living with AIDS in Norway which is lower than other parts of Europe, and visitors should exercise caution when dealing with bodily fluids and be vigilant for poorly disposed needles.
Rape has been on the increase in part of Oslo particularly the Grunerlokka area of the city. Rohypnol used by drug addicts is also a substance used in date rape and visitors should never leave drinks unattended in a bar or night club and be very aware of having drinks bought for them by strangers.
Drinking In Norway
Norway has a number of problems with alcohol due to its reputation for hard core drinking and has introduced legislation to try and address these. Visitors should be aware that drinking in a public place is illegal in Norway and even drinking on your own balcony where you can be seen by others is technically against the law. Urinating in public is also illegal and if caught offenders will get an on the spot fine for up to 10,000 kroner. Making a nuisance of oneself through being drunk is likely to end with a night in jail.
Drink driving is taken very seriously and the legal levels are well below the rest of Europe at 0.2 with severe penalties and so drivers should not drink any alcohol at all. Drinking and falling over in winter can lead to the onset of hypothermia very quickly and this in a cold climate can be fatal.
- Sweden, Gothenburg, Stockholm
- Denmark, Copenhagen
- Finland, Helsinki, Turku
- Germany, Berlin
- Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Estonia, Tallinn
- Latvia, Riga
- Age of consent in Norway
- Norwegian Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS