Denmark Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Denmark, Europe.
Denmark  is a country in Scandinavia. The main part of it is Jutland, a peninsula north of Germany, but also with a number of islands, including the two major ones, Zealand and Funen, in Østersøen Sea between Jutland and Sweden.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prior to 1999, a person was permitted to engage in sex work only if prostitution was not his or her main source of income. Prostitution was then fully decriminalized on 17 March 1999 when changes were made in the penal code (Straffeloven); in practical terms, prostitution had been tolerated for many years prior to the change in legal status. Both selling and buying sexual services are legal, but activities such as operating brothels and pimping are illegal. Also, the age of consent in Denmark is 15 years, but is 18 years for anyone wishing to undertake or purchase sex work. The Danish police have a special "morality" unit (sædelighedspolitiet) to enforce the state's prostitution laws.
Since sex work is not recognised as a lawful profession, sex workers are not entitled to the protection of employment laws or unemployment benefits, but are still required to pay tax.
Briefly: - 40% of Danes have been unfaithful to their partners. - Nearly ½ million Danes have personal ads on the internet for love and/or sex. That’s 10% of the population. - 40% of marriages end in divorce. - Danes buy sexual accessories for ½-1 billion crowns yearly. - 70% of Danes find prostitution acceptable.
Between 260,000 and 285,000 men in Denmark have admitted in surveys to have used the services of sex workers. This corresponds to 15.5 percent of the population, or nearly one out of every six men in Denmark have paid for sex. According to surveys, the average Danish man first visited a prostitute before he turns 25 years old. 30 percent of men have said they only visited a prostitute once, while 9 percent of paying customers say that they have paid for sex over 50 times.
85 percent of women who are working as prostitutes in Denmark state that they started prostituting due to financial and economic reasons.
Though not immediately obvious on a map, Denmark comprises of more than 400 islands, of which 72 are populated. The peninsular of Jutland and the main islands comprise the regions we use in this guide. Nearly 40% of the country's population live on the island of Zealand, though it only accounts for ⅙ of the country.
The European mainland. Home to Skagen - the beautiful old holiday town, Denmark's oldest town of Ribe, Legoland and the the rugged west coast.
|Funen and Surrounding Islands |
Homeland of the world famous author H.C. Andersen, and his childhood house in Odense as well as the picturesque island sea.
Denmark's largest island, and seat of the capital Copenhagen, Hamlet's Elsinore and the vikings' Roskilde
Islands south of Zealand. Home to Denmark's greatest nature scenery, The Cliffs of Møn.
The vacation island, also known as the "rock" island, home of the fabled roundhouse churches connected to the crusades, and some excellent beaches.
These are the regional centers in Denmark plus a couple of most interesting towns:
- Copenhagen (København) — Denmark's capital and largest city with a population of 1.9 mio in its metropolitan area and a vast amount of offers for cultural experiences, shopping and inspiration of Danish design traditions.
- Aarhus — the largest city on the Jutland peninsular and Denmark's second largest city, with a population of 1.2 mio in its metropolitan area and a brilliant historic Open Air Museum of how the city looked in the 1800's
- Aalborg — home of a historic and picturesque city centre and the rowdy Jomfru Ane Gade, which features some of country's most vibrant night life
- Elsinore — Zeeland's second town - famous as the home of Shakespeare's 'Hamlets castle of Kronborg.
- Esbjerg — Denmark's centre for the fishing and offshore industry, and a short 15 minute ferry ride away from the cosy island of Fanø
- Ribe — Denmark's oldest town and best preserved medieval town. Nearest neighbour to The Wadden Sea National Park. 2 stars in the Michelin Guide of Attractions
- Herning — this small but ambitious town is an excellent entry point to the spectucular beaches of Jutlands western coast
- Nykøbing Falster — nestled by a picturesque fjord, you can explore the old abbey, the castle, or set out to the spectacular chalk cliffs of Møn or the islands good beaches
- Odense — the main city of the island of Funen, and Denmark's third largest city, known as birthplace of H.C. Andersen, but The Funen Village open air museum of 18th Century farm buildings, and the Egeskov Castle, one of the best-preserved Renaissance castles in Europe are also good attractions.
- Roskilde — The old capital of Denmark, close to Copenhagen. Seat of Denmark's largest cathedral, Roskilde Domkirke, and world famous Viking Ship Museum.
- Rønne — capital and entry point for the intriguing holiday island of Bornholm, with its cozy villages, mystic round churches and the spectacular castle ruin of Hammershus
- Skagen — Scandinavia's most classic holiday town, famous for it's yellow houses and the special light which made it the hometown of many famous artists in the 19th century.
- Sønderborg — discover Danish mentality in a city where Denmark finally conceded its superpower ambitions, and wander through the old castle or the royal palace of Gråsten
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Denmark? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Denmark can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Denmark and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Denmark may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Denmark with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Gay & Lesbian
The rights of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Denmark are some of the most extensive in the world and a high priority. Same-sex sexual activity was legalized in 1933, and since 1977, the age of consent is 15, regardless of sexual orientation or gender. Denmark was the first country in the world to grant legal recognition to same-sex unions, in the form of "registered partnerships", in 1989. On 7 June 2012, the law was replaced by a new same-sex marriage law, which came into effect on 15 June 2012, and Denmark recognizes same-sex marriages performed elsewhere. Discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation was entirely prohibited in 2004. Same-sex couples are allowed to jointly adopt since 2010, while previously allowing stepchild adoptions and limited co-guardianship rights for non-biological parents. Gays and lesbians are also allowed to serve openly in the military.
Some of the bigger or better sites to find massage and escort in Denmark are.
A few districts in major cities are probably best avoided at night by the unwary, or by lone women - but unlike in North America, it is often the ghettos in the suburbs that are unsafe, not the downtown areas. Tourists will rarely pass through these areas by chance, but exchange students occasionally end up getting into apartments in these areas without being aware of the reputation of these neighborhoods beforehand.
In an emergency dial 112 (medical help/fire brigade/police). This is toll free, and will work even from cell phones even if they have no SIM card. For the police in not-emergencies call 114.
- Sweden, Finland, Norway
- Age of consent in Denmark
- Danish Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS