Bucharest Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Bucharest, Romania.
Bucharest (Romanian: Bucureşti) is Romania's capital and largest city, as well as the most important industrial and commercial center of the country. With 2 million inhabitants in the city proper and more than 2.4 million in the urban area, Bucharest is one of the largest cities in Southeastern Europe.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Bucharest
- 2 Bucharest Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Hookup with Local Girls
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Where to Get Sex Now
- 9 Adult Locations
- 10 Escort Services and Agencies
- 11 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 12 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 13 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 14 Karaoke and KTVs
- 15 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 16 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 17 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 18 Nightclubs and Bars
- 19 Gay and Lesbian
- 20 Other Adult Services
- 21 Dating
- 22 How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
- 23 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 24 Sexual Services for Women
- 25 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Bucharest
Prostitution is illegal in Romania. The government had considered legalizing and regulating it (in 2007). The Association for the Promotion of Women in Romania opposes legalized prostitution, as they view prostitution as "another form of violence against women and girls".
Bucharest. Sex. Sex in Bucharest. Naked Romanian girls dancing on your lap or offering the most erotic of erotic massages. It is all on offer in Bucharest, which - while far from being Sex City - is a great place for stags looking for naked Romanian girls in all sorts of scenarios.
With more whore houses, erotic massage parlors and adult shops per square inch than most places in Eastern Europe, you could be forgiven for thinking Bucharest was the sex capital of the continent. You could also be forgiven for thinking that prostitution was legal: we can assure you of the fact that it certainly isn’t, despite any and all appearances.
Bucharest Female Escorts
Be extremely wary of escort ads in Bucharest. The photos are very seldom of the real escort, who is typically far less attractive. Most ads are placed by agencies. On the bright side, most escorts do outcalls (so you don't have to go somewhere to be disappointed) but be ready to turn her away and look for something else to do if your heart is set on spending time with the girl you see pictured.
Red Light Districts
There is no official red-light district in Bucharest. One of the unofficial red light district of Bucharest is Mătăsari, whіch іs аlsо а popular place fоr clubbers аnd bars; yоu cаn walk there quite safely becаuse it is always crowded аnd lively, but avoid talking tо strangers іn thаt particular area, especially Roma-Gypsies. Since 2009 there hаve been а lot оf crackdowns оn pimps аnd prostitutes іn the Matasari area. There is no window prostitution in this area, and Mătăsari is nothing like example De Wallen in Amsterdam.
Another pay 4 play are in Bucharest is the Old Town. Many massage parlours and sex workers operate in this area and it is much safer than the Matasari area.
Webcam studios are to bedroom masturbators what brothels are to mongers. And someone said if the internet had a designated red light district, it would be Romania, where there are currently an estimated 2,000 studios in operation.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prostitutes are to be found along Magheru Boulevard at night, on street corners or often patrolling up and down the street. Other locations in the city, such as Piata Muncii and Boulevard Pache Protopopescu are also often lined with young gypsy street walkers in the evenings and many of the higher class working girls frequent the hotel lobbies and bars. Many of the street walkers can be homeless girls, or on drugs so be a careful. Try to avoid even exchanging a few words as they are likely to follow you, pestering you, until you reach your hotel or apartment once they realize you are a rich foreigner (even if you are not, they will assume you are).
Be even more careful of the gypsy pimps who approach you. They are even more persistent that the girls and could possibly even lead the gullible punter into a deserted side street to ‘see’ the girls and then rob him with the help of some friends already waiting there. As the street prostitution is not so safe in Bucharest, your other options are the erotic massage parlours, brothels and independent escorts. Erotic massage salons are becoming more popular in Bucharest and from these venues you will often find reasonably priced sex services, as you will also from the brothels. Escort girls are also cheap and it is more safe to have sex with them in a private flat than in a car parker on alley.
Street whores in Bucharest are very cheap and you can have sex with them as little as 50 Leu (12€). Prices vary a lot and some street girls can ask up to a 150 Leu (36€). You should always negotiate and carry your own condoms as some of the street prostitutes do not have any or they only carry poor quality condoms. There is also a lot of pickpocketing and scams involved in this kind of sex business, so you should always be extra careful. Some of the street prostitutes are willing to have sex or suck your cock at the back alley or behind the tree. However it is safer to use car, when picking up street whores in Bucharest.
You can find street walkers in Bucharest from these areas:
- In the Mendeleev street you can also spot working girls.
- Other areas frequented by streetwalkers are Piata Romana, the big square and beating heart of Bucharest nightlife, and Unirii Square.
- On Tache Ionescu you should be on guard since the lady’s pimps are usually around the corner.
- There is some action taking place during evenings in Calea Victorieil and the the little alleys connecting main street Victorei.
- Intercontinental hotel: the area around the prestigious Intercontinental hotel has the reputation of being often populated by street hookers.
- Piata Unirii
- President Hotel: on the parking of this hotel situated next to Gara de Nord are often girls offered.
- Piatra Utri: also close to Gara de Nord.
Hookup with Local Girls
Meeting local girls and getting laid for free is fun! Read more on how to pick up girls in Bucharest: https://hookuptravels.com/wiki/Bucharest
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Bucharest? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Bucharest. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
It's quite obvious that Bucharest has a great selection of different kind of adult venues.
Escort Services and Agencies
Finding an escort when you’re travelling can be a bit tricky. An ideal solution for having an alternative for escorts is Ashley Madison. There are thousands of horny girls waiting for you. Find all the beautiful young women at AshleyMadison.com!
Even the most apparently reputable websites can lead to scams. Girls have been known to try and extract money without entering the hotel 'because they have to pay the agency'. Do not part with money anywhere other than inside the venue for the meeting.
Having agreed a period of time girls are keen to extend to an 'overnight' arrangement only to sneak out of bed and your room an hour or so later. They will then remove their profile from an agency website immediately. For example a girl calling herself 'Alexa' advertised on www.damedelux.com and had two very good reviews. However she was up to this scam once she got 600 Euros in her bag. Only pay for what you know you want and will get.
Erotic Massage Parlors
The first is erotic massage at a reputable massage parlour. You will almost certainly not be offered any sexual encounters at these places, but there is still much fun to be had, from simple hand assistance to full body massage from one, two or even three nubile young ladies. Prices start at around €50 though climb higher at the more central, luxurious establishments.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Brothels in Bucharest are quite common and most of them are located in studio apartments. There are also many massage salons and strip clubs where you can purchase sex, but buying sex is cheapest at the studio apartments where you often have an option to choose from 3 to 5 prostitutes. Most of these "underground" bordellos change their locations quite often so it is impossible to list them. Taxi drivers are your best buddy, if you want to find them. But also keep in mind that taxi drivers probably will take you to those brothels which are giving them some money for bringing customers in. That's why the advices of the taxi drivers are not always reliable. There are always some dirty business men running brothels in Bucharest which aren't very nice for the customers. Always use common sense and if you're feeling weird in some places, just try to leave as soon as possible for avoiding scams.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Bucharest (Bucuresti) is full of erotic bars, strip joints and night clubs.
Nightclubs in Romania almost always means striptease or other type of adult entertainment establishment. These places vary in quality and some venues which advertise themselves as legitimate strip clubs are often little more than brothels. The era of the Bucharest strip club has mostly passed; many defunct clubs can be seen but few still operate (save for in the Old Town) and those that do are poorly attended and poorly staffed.
Beware also of clip joints, where you will be served expensive drinks, before being joined by some very bored and not always attractive young ladies. These girls sometimes lap dance for you, and always try to convince you to buy them expensive ‘cocktails’ (in fact orange juice with an umbrella). Be very careful about entering any of the night/strip clubs in the Old Town area
Common Strip Club Scams in Bucharest
Either guy or a girl will approach you in the street and suggest you to come to the nearby club. Once you enter to an establishment you will be led to the downstairs without saying anything about an entry or extra consumption fee.
There will be few good looking women, and one or two will come over and force you to buy a small bottle of champagne or other drink for her. After 10 to 15 minutes she will ask for another drink, else she would have to leave. If you order more, the bill will rise or even if you leave right away the bill will be high like 400 Leu (100€). If you say that nobody told you about the entry or high-drink price fees. They will tell you it is written in the menu, and yes, it is there, very small in the same red as the light it was written (and invisible without a flashlight). If you do not pay, big bouncers will surround you and force you to pay. See also: Common scams
Karaoke and KTVs
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Swinging is becoming more common and acceptable in Bucharest as there are already few official swinger club opened. There are also swingers groups who gather together at the private flats or venues to have sex in a group. These places can be hard to find, but if you do a little research of visit the following places you can get into these secret societies.
- Bad Romance, which is located on "Strada Căpitan Mircea Vasilescu, nr. 3, Sector 4, Bucharest 040184" is a very nice swingers club with 10 rooms over 2 floors with a semi-basement area. You can feel the very beautiful arhitechture and erotic feeling in the premises. There is a small spa, with jacuzzi and sauna and couples pat around 250 lei to get in and single men can come in on thursday and saturday with a cost of 300 to 450 lei. Link: https://badromance.ro/
- Another good swingers club in Budapest is Attraction club on "Strada Agricultori 16, Bucharest 030167". Link: https://attractionclub.ro/en/ Openeed in 2010 and couples only nights on wednesday. Entry fee is 250lei for couples, men 500lei and girls 100 lei. Open also for everyone on Friday and Saturday.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Bucharest, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Sex shops in Bucharest carry a variety of porn movies, condoms, lubricants, sex toys, fetish gear and many other sex items. Some shop might also have peep shows and private cabins.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- D. I Mendeleev no 19
There aren't any real Japanese style love hotels in Bucharest. Some short-time hotels might exist and the working girls probably know better where to find them. Before making a deal with a girl, you can ask her is there a reliable place to go and have some fun if you don't feel like bringing her to your hotel room or apartment. How ever there are many "very cheap" hotels in Bucharest where you can take a girl for an hour and pay the full night since sometimes "crappy" hotels can be just around 20€.
Nightclubs and Bars
Bucharest has many nightclubs and discos where you can find beautiful local girls to have fun with. Some Romanians come from poor circumstances and are searching for a nice and wealthy guy to "fall in love" with. Sometimes there can also be find semi-pro working girls which are willing to make some extra cash even prostitution is not their real occupation. It's not advised to offer money to a stranger girl in a normal nightclub though, some of them might get very offended. Just try to feel the atmosphere if you're chatting with a girl in a club and see what kind of situation it will lead you.
- Bamboo Club Bucharest, Strada Caroteni 11, tel.: +40 723 226 266
- Control Club, Strada Constantin Mille 4, tel.: +40 733 927 861
- BOA Club, Șoseaua Pavel Dimitrievici Kiseleff 32, tel.: +40 736 300 700
- Face Club Bucharest, Piața Presei Libere 3-5, tel.: +40 730 400 800
- Kristal Glam Club, Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta 34, tel.: +40 722 795 184
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Bucharest as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Modern day Romania is a blend of strong conservative views on sexuality and newer more liberal ideas. The presence of the Gay and Lesbian population has significantly increased in recent years due to homosexuality eventually being legalized. The first Bucharest Gay Fest was held in 2005 and the community has finally established a small club scene for itself in the wake of a new century and millennium.
From Bucharest you can find Gay Bars, Clubs, Pubs, Parties. Also Mixed Clubs and Bars.
Gay Cruising and Saunas:
- Baia Grivita, Str. Sf. Voievozi nr. 1 (Located noear Gara de Nord, on Calea Grivitei.)
- Open: Monday to Friday - 10am until 6pm. Saturday from 9am until 2pm. Baia Grivita is a public bathhouse which is mainly used by the homeless and other low-life people. The entrance fee is very cheap, approximately 1,5 euro in the public sector or 2 euro if you choose private cabin. The ticketing “desk” is located outside of the venue and here you will get a paper receipt as a pass ticket. This ticket must be shown at the entrance to the door lady. If you want towels, you have to be very “ kind “ to this woman. When you go in, on the left is public sector on the right is private sector. Corridor is very cold and has large and clean windows facing to the courtyard. From the public area you will find some bench, no secure lockers , so your things can get stolen. You find some old rusty showers, a small swimming pool and wet sauna. There are soma gays in this sauna, but you have to be very discreet how you approach men. In a private area you will get access in a room whose door is locking by inside only. In that room you will find a sticky bench, a old and rusty shower, and the steam device, a fragile hot tap.
- Parcul Operei (Opera Park)
- Best times to find other gay people are the evenings and during the summer time. This is a very popular gay cruising area and you should definitely find some action in here.
Other Adult Services
Here is more adult entertainment information.
There are many dominatrix escorts in Bucharest who are quite skilled in different fetish games. Price of these type of services often starts from 200 leu (50 Eur).
Dating in Bucharest can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Bucharest and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Bucharest may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Bucharest with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Bucharest. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Bucharest? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Bucharest as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
TS/TG/TV or CD escorts in Bucharest can also be found from internet. There are not many options to choose from, but some of the trans-girls can be very attractive. The most well known trans escorts in Bucharest are Travesti Sonya, Travesti Naty and Dana TV. There are also street level transgender sex workers, but most of them are either drug-addicts or low-lifes. Sex price on the street is cheap, but can lead you to the dangerous situations.
- Sexy-Club, Bucharest nightclub providing erotic show and transgender show.
Sexual Services for Women
There are a huge number of night clubs, bars and pubs where women can easily find a male company for the night for free. You can also hire an male escort from Bucharest and these type of rent boys usually charge about 100 to 200 Leu (25 to 50€) for sex.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Most smaller and older hotels in Bucharest are escort friendly. Most of the time the receptionist will gladly help you if you ask him where to find sex in Bucharest. They will most likely call to an escort agency and girl will be directly brought to your room door. This will cost a little more than making arrangements on your own, but it saves you time and trouble.
Girl Friendly Hotels
- The disco of Hotel Herastrau, located at the lake near Bucharest, is an excellent place to pick up girls, usually prostitutes by profession.
- In the bars of the prestigious JW Marriott and Continental hotel there are always prostitutes waiting for clients, prices start usually at €100 per hour. Taking girls to your room is usually without any hassle.
- The NH Bucharest
- Ramada, the comfortable Ramada hotel on Calea Victoriei 38-40 has also a friendly attitude when it comes to inviting girls to your hotel room.
- Banat, this hotel on Piata C.A.Rosetti 5 is also considered to be girl friendly.
See also: Global list of girl friendly hotels
Be very carefully if you invite a prostitute back to your hotel room. Incidence of drugging and theft are not unheard. Certainly remove any temptation by hiding your valuables before the girl’s arrival or they are quite likely to take a little souvenir with them on leaving.
If you really must indulge whilst in town, its safer to use a reputable escort agent such as the ones found advertise here or in the locally-found expat magazines and guides.
The emergency number in Romania is 112.
Buses are safe, but use common sense, and put your things in internal pockets, just to be 100% sure. Taking taxis from areas frequented by foreign tourists may also pose a threat as some of these taxis may take advantage of the fact that you don't know the city and don't speak their language. Therefore, they might try to make the trip a bit longer than usual, in order to be paid more. Ideally, you should call or ask someone to call you a taxi or order one using the app.
One rule of thumb is to go with older taxi drivers, since they will be more cautious and only try to get a bit extra out of you if they scam you, unlike young drivers who will claim a trip costs 3-5 times as much as it should, may claim the meter does not work, and may try intimidation tactics to make you pay. The company the taxi driver is working at and the prices should be written on the car and the driver's ID card (issued by his employer) should be visible and should contain his photo.
- Romania, Cluj-Napoca, Timişoara, Constanţa & Mamaia
- Hungary, Budapest
- Bulgaria, Sofia, Varna, Sunny Beach
- Age of consent in Romania
- Romanian Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Shemale,
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS