Belfast, Irish: Béal Feirste, (meaning "the mouth of the river Farset") is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland and the second largest city on the island of Ireland after Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Belfast
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Live Sex Cams
- 6 Adult Locations
- 7 Escort Services and Agencies
- 8 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 9 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 10 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 11 Karaoke and KTVs
- 12 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 13 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 14 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 15 Nightclubs and Bars
- 16 Gay and Lesbian
- 17 Other Adult Services
- 18 Dating
- 19 How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
- 20 MILFs
- 21 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 22 Sexual Services for Women
- 23 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Belfast
In the United Kingdom, prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.
In England, Wales and in Northern Ireland it is an offence to pay for sex with a prostitute who has been “subjected to force” and this is a strict liability offence (clients can be prosecuted even if they didn’t know the prostitute was forced).
It is illegal to buy sex from a person younger than 18, although the age of consent for non-commercial sex is 16.
There are around 200 women who are working as prostitutes in Northern Ireland. The women see on average 5 guys per day, and there are around 800 men in Northern Ireland who visit a prostitute every day. The prostitution industry in Northern Ireland generates up to $55 Million (35 Million British Pounds) in annual turnover, with $47 Million (30 Million Pounds) in profit
Belfast is not the best place for mongering.
Red Light Districts
Linenhall streets is considered as a red-light district of Belfast. But there is no official red light area in Belfast although some people wish that kind of place would be built.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Around 17,000 men in Northern Ireland - 3% of the adult male population - pay for sex each year, according to new research.
The first report of its kind on prostitution found that criminalising prostitution here would put prostitutes in greater danger, was unlikely to deter customers and almost impossible to police. Queen's University questioned 171 prostitutes online, 31 of which said they lived in Northern Ireland while 62 said they had sold sex here. Others didn't state where they lived or sold sex. Also quizzed were 446 punters who had paid for sex, 51 of whom live here and 89 who had purchased it in Northern Ireland. 61% of sex workers thought changing the law would make them less safe, 85% of sex workers believed outlawing the purchase of sex would not reduce sex trafficking, 2% of prostitutes supported criminalising the purchase of sex & 16% of clients said a change to the law would make them stop paying for sex.
On any given day, about 350 women in Northern Ireland are offering sexual services for sale.
Back in the days you would see sex workers on the street, or in some clubs, braving the weather and the risk of drunken taunting to earn a living by hoisting their skirts in a doorway or in some poor quality room. Now, prostitutes are mostly online.
Of the 17,000 men said to be paying for sex in Northern Ireland each year, 84% use the internet to find sex.
The average age of a sex worker in Northern Ireland is 30.
Most of the street sex workers have gone online from the streets. It is often much safer to have sex with in-call escorts, but there are still many people who like to pick up their girls from the streets of Belfast, as they enjoy the thrill and danger. Over the last 5 years, the number of people engaged in street-based prostitution has dropped from around 30 to 40 people to about 20 people.
You can find street prostitutes in Belfast from these areas:
- You can try your luck to find street walkers along Ormeau Avenue which is a short walk from the city centre in a area renown for its pubs. One possible spot is the corner in Bankmore Street which runs parallel to Ormeau Avenue.
- Around the Holiday Inn Express hotel at 106 University Street.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Belfast? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Escort Services and Agencies
Finding an escort when you're travelling can be a bit tricky. If you are looking for escorts in Belfast, Escort Directory is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at EscortDirectory.com waiting for your call!
Erotic Massage Parlors
There are few really good erotic massage salons in Belfast where you can find young and sexy looking girls offering you a sensual massage and a hand relief or a little more. Some of the Belfast erotic massage offer only a sensual massage and a hand-job, but some of the salons also offer full service. Most of the time you pay 35-50£ for a massage and extras vary from £20 to £100 depending what kind of service you want. Sex will almost always cost at least £50 more in Belfast erotic massage places. In Asian massage salons you usually get only a Lingam Massage or a Nuru Massage, but there are also local massage providers in Belfast and some girls from Eastern Europe who do Tantric Massage or even Prostate Massage.
- Orchid Thai Massage, 96-102 Great Victoria St, tel.: +44 7922 361976
- Great sensitive massage, friendly personnel.
- Sabai Thai Massage, 243 Lisburn Rd, tel.: +44 7851 876444, website: http://www.thaimassagebelfast.com
- According to the reviews, this is a great place to relax and let yourself into caring sensual hands of professional masseuses
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Most brothels in Belfast are located within the private flats and usually there are only few girls working at the premises. It is estimated there are around 50 whore houses in Belfast. Currently there are many Asian women being recruited into a Belfast brothels.
Price to have sex in Belfast brothels cost about £60-80 per half hour, £80-120 per 45 minutes. £100-130 for an hour.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Below is a list of strip clubs in Belfast:
- Garden of Eden, Anne Street. - This is the best topless lingerie club in Belfast.
- Filthy McNastys, 43-35 Dublin Road, tel.: 028 9024 6823, website: http://www.thefilthyquarter.com/filthymcnastys/
- AM:PM, 32-42 Upper Arthur Street, tel.: 028 9024 9009, website: https://ampmbelfast.com
- A lounge restaurant that throws adult shows occasionally
Karaoke and KTVs
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Swingers clubs are not very common in Belfast and there is no designated swinging venues. Elite sex club Killing Kittens is the most well known swinging venue in Belfast where parties are being held occasionally. Sometimes open minded couples and other naughty people will meet up at the private premises and have orgies, but there parties are strictly invitation only.. Swinging is quite popular in Belfast with hundreds of members and quite a few private parties that happen weekly. There is no designated venues, only a few swinging organisations.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Belfast, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Here is a list of adult shops in Belfast:
- Naughty Butt Nice, 02890233196. 2 Smithfield Square
- Bliss Play Things, 02890244988. 1 Smithfield Square
- MissTique, 02890312043. 27 Gresham Street
- Gresham Tapes, 02890242974. 25 Gresham Street
- Private Lines, 02890234476. 31 Gresham Street
- The Gresham Bookshop, 02890247470. 4-8 Gresham Street
- Ann Summers, 02890331191. 55 Rosemary Street
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Love hotels are popular in some parts of Asia, especially in Japan. There are also many love motels and short-time hotels in South America. Unfortunately you cannot find any real Japanese style love hotels in Belfast. If there are short-time hotels near by, usually the working girls know all of these places.
Nightclubs and Bars
There are many nice nightclubs and bars in Belfast where you can try your luck to find sex for free.
- Fibber Magees, 38-40 Great Victoria Street, tel.: +44 28 9024 7447
- Kelly's Cellars, 30-32 Bank Street, Belfast BT1 1HL, tel.: +44 28 9024 6058
- Berts Jazz Bar, 16 Skipper Street, Belfast, tel.: +44 28 9026 2713
- Duke of York, Belfast, tel.: +44 28 9024 1062
- Harp Bar, 35 Hill Street, Belfast, tel.: +44 7456 555254
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Belfast as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
The most of the gay scene in Belfast is located just north of the City Centre in the Cathedral Quarter.
Gay Saunas and Bathhouses in Belfast:
- The Pipeworks Belfast, 2-6 Union Street - this gay sauna is near the Kremlin and Union Street Bar. It is Belfast's first gay/lesbian sauna offers everything the well-scrubbed local and visitors could require. With sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, video lounge and café, this late-hour haven gets very busy at weekends. Monday night is women-only.
- Outside Sauna, 1-5 Donegal Lane - a place for Bi-Sexual and Gay men to meet, enjoy, relax, be themselves, find themselves, make friends and have fun. Telephone: 028 9032 4448. Website: www.belfastgaysaunas.com
Bars and Clubs for LGBT-people:
- Rainbow, Botanic Avenue 67-69
- Union Street Pub & Restaurant, 8-14 Union Street
- Belfast's trendy award winning gay bar. Union Street, has a excellent late (Midnight to 6am) club night on Saturday.
- The Kremlin, 96 Donegall Street - Belfast's best gay owned dance club for men and women. The Kremlin is located at Donegall Street.
- Dubarrys, Gresham St , Belfast - Dubarrys is set over three floors.
- MYNT, Dunbar Street, Belfast
- Formerly "The Parliament" Belfast's 1st gay bar. This is a popular Belfast's gay dance club and bar for men and women. MYNT is located in Dunbar Street, Cathedral Quarter.
Gay Outdoor Cruising & Glory Holes:
- Most of the Belfast gay cruising happens at the parks like College Park and public toilets. Some of the toilets have glory holes, but they can be hard to find.
The majority of people selling sex in Northern Ireland are females. However, there is an established male prostitution sector in Northern Ireland, as well as a small number of sex workers who identify as transvestite or transgender.
Other Adult Services
Some of the Belfast brothels have rooms which have been transformed into a dungeons with a crucifix or punishment tables. These type of rooms and services always cost extra and some independent escorts do also provide such a services. BDSM parties are often held in a private venues and there are no real BDSM clubs in Belfast, because BDSM scene is relatively very small. Your best option in Belfast if interested on BDSM is to go online and hire a mistress.
Dating in Belfast can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Belfast and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Belfast may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Belfast with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
When travelling to Belfast you'll have to be prepared. Older ladies are hard to find without hooking up in advance. The best opportunity is to check out MILFs who really know what they are doing. LocalMilfs.xxx has the best knowledge in this scene, don't hesitate to make an account and you can start the trip without a hustle. The website is dedicated to those men looking to find hot and horny mature women to satisfy their sexual desires. With thousands of experienced and active milfs ready and waiting, Local Milfs provides the perfect discreet environment to let you fulfil your needs!
Ages do not matter. Keep this in mind even when on a short stay in Belfast. It only takes a few minutes to sign up and explore the joys of what is available at GrannyDating.xxx. A profile and a photo is all it takes to let the games begin and with thousands of horny grannies already active and waiting to be satisfied it won't take long to start having some naughty fun.
Join this local one stop shop for finding hot and horny grannies desperate to be satisfied. With thousands of likeminded members local to you, it has never been easier to hop online and have some fun! Age is nothing but a number so whether you're a horny younger guy looking to fulfill a dream, or a dirtier older woman looking for some no strings fun, you have come to the right place!
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Belfast. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Belfast? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Belfast as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
It can be quite hard to find transgirls in Belfast as there are not many of them in this city. Vanessa xxxl and Suzanna Trans do work in Belfast and both of them are highly experienced shemale escorts. Overall Belfast is not a good place for a tranny admirer, as both of these t-girls do travel a lot to the other cities, so there may be zero trannies in Belfast at your visit.
Sexual Services for Women
There are no male striptease club for women in Belfast. But it is possible to order a male stripper to a bachelor party or similar event. Most women in Belfast can quite easily find sex partners from the local clubs and pubs. Couple male escorts do also work at Belfast who serve female clients.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
It is better to rent an apartment than stay in a hotel if you are planning to bring sex workers to your room in Belfast. Some of the hotels may require you to pay for another bed if you bring girls to your room at night.
Belfast's reputation as a dangerous city is often exaggerated. A recent study by the United Nations International Crime Victimisation Survey (ICVS) shows that Northern Ireland has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe. The majority of incidents are committed by local people against local people, unsurprisingly following religious, sectarian or political differences. Tourists are outside this culture and should not be very concerned. As with any other city, it pays to be careful and always be aware of your surroundings. Do not flash valuables or money or walk around reading your guidebook or map. If you need directions, ask in any shop or bar.
There are areas in Belfast which have been scarred by trouble in the past. Though these areas are largely safe to visit, it is important to be aware of where you are. In nationalist areas of the city, it would be foolish to wear a Glasgow Rangers, England, or Northern Ireland football jersey. In unionist areas, wearing Glasgow Celtic, Republic of Ireland and Gaelic Football (GAA) jerseys would almost certainly lead to trouble. Though this is unlikely to affect tourists, it is best to avoid wearing green or orange or the name of any area, especially Northern Ireland or England.
- The City Centre is generally a safe area and is also regarded as a neutral zone. Avoid leaving the main streets at night and try not to venture into dimly lit streets.
- North Belfast is not usually on the tourist trail but is becoming increasingly popular with the more adventurous traveller. Tiger's Bay is a unionist enclave which is generally safe during the day but should be avoided at night. The New Lodge, a nationalist area, is similarly patchy. The Antrim Road (including Carlisle Circus) and Shore Road areas are best avoided at night. The Limestone Road is an interface (on one side is a nationalist area, the other a unionist enclave) and should be avoided at night due to occasional violence. It is best to avoid the nationalist Ardoyne area at night, especially the interface area which links it with the Crumlin Road and Shankill areas of the city.
- West Belfast is perfectly safe and generally tourist-friendly during the day as long as you don't venture too far from the main roads. Do not venture off the Falls Road at night. The Shankill Road itself is best avoided at night. The nationalist Turf Lodge estate in Andersonstown is best avoided altogether. Falls Park and the area around it is dimly lit at night and is best avoided. The Crumlin Road is a unionist area and is generally safe during the day but not at night. It is also emphasized that tourists do not write on the peace wall as it is culturally insensitive to do so.
- South Belfast is the most affluent part of the city and is generally trouble-free. Student night life can lead to altercations outside the bars and clubs on Bradbury Place at night. Sandy Row is a unionist neighbourhood that would probably be best avoided at night but is perfectly safe during the day and usually very quiet. The unionist Village area which lies further on from Sandy Row between the Lisburn Road and Boucher Road is quiet and residential but best avoided at night. The mixed Holylands and Ormeau Road areas do not deserve their reputations as trouble spots as they are generally both very quiet other than the occasional student party.
- East Belfast is a predominantly unionist, working-class district that suffers from the same social problems as similar areas in other cities in Britain and Ireland. The Newtownards Road is generally safe and well lit at night. One potential flashpoint is the interface with the nationalist Short Strand neighbourhood. Though fairly well kept and safe during the day, it is best to avoid this area at night.
Perhaps more importantly, it is not advisable to make any overtly political statements about Northern Ireland, even if you think that your comments will align with the views of the people to whom you're making them. It is unlikely that anyone will ask your thoughts about the political situation, however if this does happen it's best just to say you don't have an opinion. Otherwise, ask locals for advice and enjoy the hospitality of the majority of Belfast people.
- United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland
- England, London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee
- Wales, Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham
- Ireland, Dublin, Cork, Killarney
- Prostitution and law in United Kingdom
- Age of consent in United Kingdom
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Sex worker
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Sex industry, Sex tourism
- Sex vocabulary, Dictionary of Obscure Sexual Terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Shemale
- Age of consent