Philippines Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Philippines, Asia.
The Philippines (Filipino: Pilipinas) is an archipelago in South East Asia of more than seven thousand islands located between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea at the very eastern edge of Asia.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
The Philippines is a poor country. The people are nice, warm, friendly, and many are desperately poor. Thus they flock to the tourist places and do what they have to do, which is prostitution and tourist trapping.
The first advantage to coming to the Philippines is that you don't need to know a second language to get around. Therefore most of the girls in the bars speak English. They don't always know it well and sometimes you will have to slow down a little for a new girl to understand you. But before too long they will become quite fluent.
Prostitution in the Philippines is illegal. It is a serious crime with penalties ranging up to life imprisonment for those involved in trafficking. It is covered by the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act of 2003. Prostitution is sometimes illegally available through brothels (also known as casa), bars, karaoke bars (also known as KTVs), massage parlors, street walkers, and escort services.
Sex tourism trade is alive and well in Philippines and there is absolutely everything to offer even the most experienced sex traveller. There are approximately 500,000 prostitutes who masquerade as bar girls in the Philippines, and most clients are businessmen from East Asia or Western countries. Filipinos tend to be very tolerant of diverse lifestyles, which may be one reason why prostitution and sex tourism have flourished in the Philippines. One of the most shocking things about sex tourism in the Philippines is the sheer volume of it – a whopping 40-60% of tourists who visit the Philippines are estimated to have traveled to the Philippines for sex tourism alone.
There are many ways to find prostitutes in Philippines. The most expensive way is by going to a Strip club, Go-go bar or KTV and this will often cost around $50-80. You can also ask a taxi or pedicab driver to deliver a prostitute to your room and this will cost around $25-50 depending on how long the girl stays. You can also find many street whores around the nightclub areas and they are usually the cheapest asking around $20-40 for sex. If you like the true girlfriend experience, you can always go to the nightclub or mall and pick up girls, who will have sex with you but expect you to pay everything and sometimes leave a tip for them.
The Philippines has 80 provinces categorized into 17 regions containing over 120 cities. Our guide divides it into 3 major island groups:
| Luzon (Metro Manila, Cordillera Administrative Region, Ilocos Region, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Calabarzon, Mimaropa, Bicol)|
The northernmost island group, center of government, history and economy and home to the capital
| Visayas (Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas)|
The central island group, heart of the country’s antiquity, nature and biodiversity and the best beaches in the Philippines
| Mindanao (Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, Davao Region, Soccsksargen, Caraga Region, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)|
the southernmost island group, which showcases the Philippines’ indigenous and rich cultures
- Manila — the national capital, is one of the most densely populated cities in the world - with all of that implies in terms of pollution, crime, urban poverty and traffic jams - with few parks.
- Cebu — Island in the middle of Philippines
- Angeles City — Old American airbase
- Puerto Galera — Get away for divers
- Boracay — Biggest tourist destination
- Cagayan de Oro
- Subic— Seaside destination near Manila and Angeles City
Dating in Philippines can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Philippines and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
LGBT citizens may face different social attitudes and legal challenges than heterosexual citizens. Tolerance for LGBT people has increased over the years due to greater education about sexual orientation and gender identity issues and the growing visibility and political activism of the LGBT community. Same-sex marriages are not legally recognized and the LGBT community is not protected by any civil rights laws.
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
Prostitution and drugs
Prostitution is thriving but officially illegal in the Philippines, although hostess bars, massage parlors and other opportunities abound which offer this service. EDSA and Makati in Metro Manila, and Angeles City are known hot spots for these activities. The age of consent is 18. Marijuana and shabu (crystal methamphetamine) are widely used in the country however they are also Illegal and Penalties are very harsh, you might very well get long jail terms and get deported back to your country.
Gays and Lesbians
Gays and lesbians will be fine here in the Philippines as some of the younger tolerant generation are very accepting, but please use common sense (i.e.: avoid public kissing) as you may get stares or even verbal profanity. Also, in the countryside and with the 50 year old and up generation chances are they will condemn it. But nevertheless, Filipinos have their warm hospitality. Violence against gays and lesbians is rare but don't expect this.
- Waitress in a bar: 5-10% or 10 peso each drink if paying individually. Do not tip is she orders a double ladies drink without specifying single or double. Do not tip is she pads your check. Always double check your receipts to make sure she is not overcharging.
- Mamasan: Its not customary to tip the mamasan. But if she was helpful in picking out a girl for you, slide her a 50 peso note. However it is entirely up to you.
- Bargirl (short time): 300-400 peso. 400-500 for great service.
- Bargirl (long time): 400-500 peso. 700-1000 on a rare occasion for spectacular service.
- Bargirl (back room blowjob): 200 peso
- Waitress in restaurant: 5-10%
- Massage (no happy ending): 100 peso
- Massage (happy ending): 300 peso
- Massage (full service): 400-500 peso
- Hotel doormen: Nothing if you are only staying at the hotel for a day or two. 20 peso a week if he is courteous and opens the door for you.
- Hotel bellboy: 20 peso if he carries your heavy luggage and shows you the room.
- Hotel maid: 50 peso a day
- Trike driver: Nothing.
- Cebu, Angeles City, Manila, Boracay
- Thailand, Pattaya, Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Samet, Hua Hin
- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru
- Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville
- Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau
- Filipino Sex Phrasebook
- Age of consent in Philippines
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS