You must read the following and agree
This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Any edits and reviews written by contributors to this site are assumed to be fictional accounts, made up wholly by the contributing author. Do not use this site for solicitation purposes. While this site is not associated with any company or person reviewed, it is understood that the reviews pertain to legitimate and professional adult or escorts, although that is not guaranteed, as this site does not and cannot take any measures to verify either the veracity of the contributing authors or the existence and good standing of the subject of their reviews. Further, it is assumed you know that prostitution is illegal and that it is illegal to sell or buy sexual services and that any money you have paid or may pay to a massage parlor, masseuse or escort is or was strictly for time and companionship, and not for any illegal acts, despite what you may write in your fictionalized account.
- You are an ADULT at least 18 years of age or the age of majority applicable to your community and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for your own personal use.
- You intend to view the adult material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
- You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content that can be accessed through the services of the site and have determined that it is legal in your community.
- You confirm that you will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor.
- You are using this site for your personal pleasure and not on behalf of any Government.
- You confirm that you don’t contribute anything about human trafficking and promise to have Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children.
If all of these conditions apply to you, and you would like to continue, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, or you would prefer not to continue, please click the "exit" button now.
The Philippines (Filipino: Pilipinas) is an archipelago in South East Asia of more than seven thousand islands located between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea at the very eastern edge of Asia. This is complete Philippines sex guide to tell where to find prostitutes, hookers and brothels in Philippines.
The Philippines is a poor country. The people are nice, warm, friendly, and many are desperately poor. Thus they flock to the tourist places and do what they have to do, which is prostitution and tourist trapping.
The first advantage to coming to the Philippines is that you don't need to know a second language to get around. Therefore most of the girls in the bars speak English. They don't always know it well and sometimes you will have to slow down a little for a new girl to understand you. But before too long they will become quite fluent.
Prostitution in the Philippines is illegal. It is a serious crime with penalties ranging up to life imprisonment for those involved in trafficking. It is covered by the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act of 2003. Prostitution is sometimes illegally available through brothels (also known as casa), bars, karaoke bars (also known as KTVs), massage parlors, street walkers, and escort services.
As of 2009, one source estimated that there were 800,000 women working as prostitutes in the Philippines, with some of them believed to be underage.
The Philippines has 80 provinces categorized into 17 regions containing over 120 cities. Our guide divides it into 3 major island groups:
| Luzon (Metro Manila, Cordillera Administrative Region, Ilocos Region, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Calabarzon, Mimaropa, Bicol)|
The northernmost island group, center of government, history and economy and home to the capital
| Visayas (Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas)|
The central island group, heart of the country’s antiquity, nature and biodiversity and the best beaches in the Philippines
| Mindanao (Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, Davao Region, Soccsksargen, Caraga Region, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)|
the southernmost island group, which showcases the Philippines’ indigenous and rich cultures
- Manila — the national capital, is one of the most densely populated cities in the world - with all of that implies in terms of pollution, crime, urban poverty and traffic jams - with few parks.
- Cebu — Island in the middle of Philippines
- Angeles City — Old American airbase
- Puerto Galera — Get away for divers
- Boracay — Biggest tourist destination
- Cagayan de Oro
Gay & Lesbian
LGBT citizens may face different social attitudes and legal challenges than heterosexual citizens. Tolerance for LGBT people has increased over the years due to greater education about sexual orientation and gender identity issues and the growing visibility and political activism of the LGBT community. Same-sex marriages are not legally recognized and the LGBT community is not protected by any civil rights laws.
Prostitution and drugs
Prostitution is thriving but officially illegal in the Philippines, although hostess bars, massage parlors and other opportunities abound which offer this service. EDSA and Makati in Metro Manila, and Angeles City are known hot spots for these activities. The age of consent is 18. Marijuana and shabu (crystal methamphetamine) are widely used in the country however they are also Illegal and Penalties are very harsh, you might very well get long jail terms and get deported back to your country.
Gays and Lesbians
Gays and lesbians will be fine here in the Philippines as some of the younger tolerant generation are very accepting, but please use common sense (i.e.: avoid public kissing) as you may get stares or even verbal profanity. Also, in the countryside and with the 50 year old and up generation chances are they will condemn it. But nevertheless, Filipinos have their warm hospitality. Violence against gays and lesbians is rare but don't expect this.
- Waitress in a bar: 5-10% or 10 peso each drink if paying individually. Do not tip is she orders a double ladies drink without specifying single or double. Do not tip is she pads your check. Always double check your receipts to make sure she is not overcharging.
- Mamasan: Its not customary to tip the mamasan. But if she was helpful in picking out a girl for you, slide her a 50 peso note. However it is entirely up to you.
- Bargirl (short time): 300-400 peso. 400-500 for great service.
- Bargirl (long time): 400-500 peso. 700-1000 on a rare occasion for spectacular service.
- Bargirl (back room blowjob): 200 peso
- Waitress in restaurant: 5-10%
- Massage (no happy ending): 100 peso
- Massage (happy ending): 300 peso
- Massage (full service): 400-500 peso
- Hotel doormen: Nothing if you are only staying at the hotel for a day or two. 20 peso a week if he is courteous and opens the door for you.
- Hotel bellboy: 20 peso if he carries your heavy luggage and shows you the room.
- Hotel maid: 50 peso a day
- Trike driver: Nothing.
- Cebu, Angeles City, Manila, Boracay
- Thailand, Pattaya, Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Samet, Hua Hin
- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru
- Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville
- Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau
- Filipino Sex Phrasebook
- Age of consent in Philippines
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS