The little red-light district in Manila at Burgos Street in Makati is a well known hangout for sexpats and business people. It's high prices keep away the large crowd of sex tourists that invade Angeles City in the north of the Philippines. While the Manila scene of Filipino bars with overpriced drinks and thristy GROs has not changed to much over the past years, smaller changes have been noticed. There is a new hotel right on Burgos street: the Royal Bellagio offers 110 themed rooms on 16 floors. They offer overnight and short time deals. In the same building there are new bars like The Bronx and Mirrors and just a few meters across Burgos Street there is a new Thai massage parlor right beside Ivory bar. There is no more Papillon bar, the building fell victim to a devastating fire and is currently being demolished.
The most refreshing new opening is a bar called Ringside. This new joint offers a nice deco. Instead of the typical dance floor they have a small boxing ring in the center of the bar where foxy boxing fights of Filipina bargirls take place every other night - highly entertaining fun!
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS