Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia, located partly on a peninsula of the Asian mainland and partly on the northern third of the island of Borneo. West (peninsular) Malaysia shares a border with Thailand, is connected by a causeway and a bridge (the 'second link') to the island state of Singapore, and has coastlines on the South China Sea and the Straits of Malacca. East Malaysia (Borneo) shares land/maritime borders with Brunei, Indonesia and the Philippines.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Regions
- 3 Cities
- 4 Other destinations
- 5 People
- 6 Red Light Districts
- 7 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 8 Street Hookers
- 9 Live Sex Cams
- 10 Adult Locations
- 11 Escort Services and Agencies
- 12 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 13 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 14 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 15 Karaoke and KTVs
- 16 Swinger Clubs
- 17 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 18 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 19 Nightclubs and Bars
- 20 Gay and Lesbian
- 21 Other Adult Services
- 22 Dating
- 23 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 24 Sexual Services for Women
- 25 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution is illegal in Malaysia. Demand for prostitution has created a problem of people trafficking from China and other nearby countries. Sexual services, however, are widely available and laws banning prostitution remain largely unenforced.
Becoming a prostitute is nothing new in Malaysia. Many women, even those with tertiary education and permanent employment still become prostitutes. Educated women who become prostitutes are usually part-timers who want a luxurious lifestyle like owning a nice condo, an expensive car, the latest sophisticated handphones and wearing designer clothes. Aparently the demand for prostitutes in Malaysia is rather high, especially in cities like Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Ipoh.
Malaysia is divided into two main geographical regions, commonly known as Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia.
| West Coast (Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Perak, Perlis, Putrajaya, Selangor)|
The more developed region, offering the modern capital, Kuala Lumpur, UNESCO World Heritage cities with colonial flare and the Langkawi archipelago.
| East Coast (Kelantan, Pahang, Terengganu)|
The more traditional Muslim region, home to Taman Negara (National Park), numerous unspoilt islands and the Jungle Railway, which winds through the rural hinterlands.
| South (Johor Bahru)|
Comprising just one state, two coastlines, endless palm oil plantations and the gateway to Singapore overland.
| Sabah |
Superb scuba diving in Sipadan island plus muck diving at Mabul, nature reserves, the federal enclave of Labuan and the mighty Mount Kinabalu.
| Sarawak |
The southern state of East Malaysia. Home to traditional longhouses, lush jungles and national parks in contrast to the state capital, Kuching.
- Kuala Lumpur — the multi-cultural capital, home of the Petronas Towers
- George Town — the cultural and cuisine capital of Penang
- Ipoh — capital of Perak with historic colonial old town
- Johor Bahru — capital of Johor, and the gateway to Singapore
- Kuantan - capital of Pahang, and commercial centre of the east coast
- Kota Kinabalu — close to tropical islands, lush rain forest and Mount Kinabalu
- Kuching — capital of Sarawak
- Malacca (Melaka) — the historical city of Malaysia with colonial-style architecture
- Miri — resort city of Sarawak and gateway to UNESCO World Heritage Site Gunung Mulu National Park
- Langkawi — an archipelago of 99 islands known for its beaches, rainforest, mountains, mangrove estuaries and unique nature. It's also a duty-free island
- Penang (Pulau Pinang) — formerly known as the "Pearl of the Orient", now bustling island with excellent cuisine which has retained more colonial heritage than anywhere else in the country
- Perhentian Islands (Pulau Perhentian) — glittering jewels off the East Coast still undiscovered by mass tourism
- Redang (Pulau Redang) — popular island destination for scuba divers
- Tioman (Pulau Tioman) — once nominated one of the most beautiful islands in the world
Malaysia is a multicultural society. While Malays make up a 52% majority, there are also 27% Chinese, 9% Indian and a miscellaneous grouping of 13.5% "others", such as the Portuguese clan in Melaka and 12% of indigenous peoples (Orang Asli). There is hence also a profusion of faiths and religions, with Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Sikhism and even shamanism.
Red Light Districts
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Malaysia? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Escort Services and Agencies
Erotic Massage Parlors
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Karaoke and KTVs
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Malaysia, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Nightclubs and Bars
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Malaysia as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
LGBT rights are largely unrecognised in Malaysia. Though many Malaysians are generally tolerant towards, and accepting of, LGBT individuals, the government retains the colonial era penal code criminalising sodomy. Social attitudes towards the LGBT community are also shaped by Islam, the official religion in Malaysia.
Homosexuality is a crime hence gay and lesbian tourists should be self-aware and careful.
Other Adult Services
Dating in Malaysia can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Malaysia and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Sexual Services for Women
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
The crime rate is higher than in neighbouring Singapore. Crimes towards tourists are usually restricted to bag-snatching, pickpocketing and petty theft. It is important to keep a close eye on valuable items. Theft is more common in crowded places, such as markets and on public transport. Generally, if you avoid deserted areas, get back to your hotel before midnight and use your common sense, you're unlikely to be assaulted. Homosexuality is a crime hence gay and lesbian tourists should be self-aware and careful.
Big cities like Kuala Lumpur still have a fairly active gay scene and gay bashing is rarely heard of. However, same-sex relationships are a taboo subject and "Carnal intercourse against the order of nature" is punished by up to 20 years gaol and whipping (men only) under colonial era laws not usually enforced against consenting adult heterosexuals. Different states may also impose consecutive sharia law punishments of up to 3 years and six lashes against Muslims of all genders.
- Thailand, Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Ko Samet, Chiang Mai
- Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap
- Philippines, Manila, Angeles City
- Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau
- Indonesia, Jakarta, Bali
- Age of consent in Malaysia
- Malay Sex Phrasebook
- Ages of consent in Asia
- The Countries With the Most Prostitutes
- Ladyboy, Kathoey, Shemale
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS