Dubai Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, located within the emirate. The emirate of Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Live Sex Cams
- 7 Adult Locations
- 8 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 9 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 10 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 11 Karaoke and KTVs
- 12 Escort Services and Agencies
- 13 Swinger Clubs
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 16 Nightclubs and Bars
- 17 Gay and Lesbian
- 18 Other Adult Services
- 19 Dating
- 20 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 21 Transsexual Escorts
- 22 Sexual Services for Women
- 23 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
United Arab Emirates government usually sooner or later will block all adult, pornographic and escort related websites, so you probably will not be able to use these kind of websites in a normal way when visiting UAE.
Dubai has the highest number of Bars, Clubs, Discos, Pubs and brothels as compared to any other Asian country after Thailand. The law enforcement and even the government in Dubai turns a blind eye to about 30,000 imported sex workers for keeping the expats, tourists and nationals happy and keep business flourishing in Dubai. It's extremely rare or impossible to find any local girls working as a prostitute in UAE.
Prostitution in the United Arab Emirates is illegal, but attracts many foreign businessmen as the UAE is slowly gaining a reputation as one of the Middle East's sex tourism destinations. Many of them arrive regularly from the post-Soviet states, Eastern Europe, Far East, Africa, South Asia, and other states of the Middle East.
It may sound unbelievable for you that prostitution can exist in a place where Islam is the predominant religion, but huge amount of prostitution exists in Dubai and there aren't any signs that this situation is going to change.
However, you will realize quickly that there is some difference between the law and its implementation, both in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Prostitution is actually very common, and you will see many unmarried couples (and many unfaithful husbands). In all cases, remain discreet, and know that, for these practices, fines and prison sentences can be very heavy, and especially if you're Muslim.
There are hundreds or even thousands of female escorts working in Dubai. Dubai has one of the biggest variation of escorts from different parts of the world.
Red Light Districts
Here are some areas, nightclubs and hotels where you could meet working girls. To see the full list of nightclubs with prostitutes, check out the "Nightclubs and Bars" section.
- St. George Hotel, Sikkat Al Khail St -Al Ras Rd
- In Tivoli Restaurant & Bar of this hotel, the prostitutes will come to you, talk with you and finally ask if you want to have sex with them. If you agree, they will escort you to your room. The hotel staff know they are working girls, but no-one will say anything. Sometimes prostitutes also will knock at your door and ask you if want sex. Prostitution has become one part of this hotel’s daily scene.
- Radisson SAS
- Rattlesnake Club at the Metropolitan Hotel
- Rumors at the Ramada Hotel
- The Regal Plaza Hotel
- Stayin Alive at the Imperial Suites Hotel
- Sea View Hotel is a A big Filipino hang out
- The Hyatt Regency in Deira, Al Khaleej Road
- Compared with other hotels in Dubai, The Hyatt Regency is relatively cheaper due to its location. However, you can find working girls there. The nightclub of this hotel is full of sex workers who have registered at the hotel reception and will be sent to their clients’ rooms once they are chosen. The lobby looks more like a red light district in the evening.
- The Red Square Club at the Moscow Hotel
- Cyclone Club (CLOSED)
- Dubai’s Cyclone night club is a typical example of the U.A.E.’s flourishing international sex trade. The massive club, owned by an Indian based in London, is known by visitors as the ‘United Nations of prostitution.’ On an average night, visitors say, there are possibly as many as 500 escorts from as many as two dozen countries — including Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, China, Russia, Taiwan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
- But Cyclone is hardly the only place in Dubai providing work for part time escorts and full time prostitutes. You can find them at almost every five-star hotel in the Emirates, or even on the streets.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prostitution, the old profession in the world, is commonly found in Dubai, since Dubai is an economy based on tourism and trading. It may be unbelievable for you that prostitution can exist in a place where Islam is the predominant religion, but prostitution does exist in Dubai and for a long time. In Dubai, there are very strict religious laws against prostitution so that a western women get a month in prison for a peck on the cheek. However, the police and even the government in Dubai turns a blind eye to 30,000 imported prostitutes for the expats and nationals happy and keep business flourishing in Dubai.
Prostitution made money never become a problem for local nationals, also prostitution attracts groups of foreign tourists as the UAE is slowly gaining a reputation as one of the Middle East’s sex tourism meccas. Prostitution seems to be complementary to the economy as it supports the hospitality industry (which is almost fully owned / sponsored by the locals). This is how you can get hookers in Dubai and categories are divided in different nationalities. Read Also: Prostitution in Dubai
Though police raid spots occasionally, it is merely an eyewash. Customers are let go, while the sex worker is kept for a couple of hours. You should always carry condoms, because AIDS is quite common.
From these places you might find some full and half time escorts.
- Red Square Club, Al Maktoum Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates • (Tel: 04 228 8222)
- Premier Bar, Al Khaleej Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rumours, Al Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai • (Tel: 971 4 351 9999)
The price of the prostitutes in UAE depends on the race and age of working girls as well as the place. Sex cost usually ranges from AED 150 to AED 2000.
Hookers from India and Africa are the cheapest ones due to their non attractive appearances. They charges from AED 150 – AED 300, except those looking sexy models. The rate of Asian escorts such as Chinese and Filipino is from AED 300 to 500, Russian working girls cost AED 500 to AED 1000 and Arabic girls cost more than AED 1000.
You can try your luck to find street walkers in Dubai from these areas:
- The Al Nasr Square area is a great place to pick up whores in Dubai. See Prostitution in Dubai to understand the prices and the difference of the escorts coming from different countries.
- In the older parts of the city, such as Deira and Bur Dubai, Chinese working girls are hunting for clients in the lobbies of three-star hotels or even on the streets.
Prostitution in Dubai was created to keep the tourists in Dubai. A couple of prostitute headquarters are close to Mosques, and as a result, the whole prostitution business has become a part of the Dubai culture.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Dubai? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
In Dubai, a city governed by very strict cultural norms and laws, there are several Indian strip clubs offering at least partial-nudity. But where can you find strip joints in Dubai? This can actually be really hard as these places keep opening and closing their businesses.
If you're lucky, some taxi drivers might know these type of venues.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
The cab drivers will always know where the brothels are in Dubai. They know a lot. They can tell you where to find brothels with girls from Russia, China, Iran or Armenia. They can recommend the best places to you that fit to your wallet.
The authorities and the police in Dubai know that there are hundreds of these apartment brothels, but nobody does anything.
It is not too difficult to find a brothel in Dubai, but it's at your own risk to visit these venues as they are illegal. There are lots of reports of Dubai brothels raid by the police (even though they close eyes to prostitution most time). We write this guide as we hope this article can alarm those who want to avoid places saturated with prostitutes.
Cheapest brothels are for the people from poor countries who work in Dubai in the construction and other businesses. You can fuck girls in these places as cheap as 50 AED! It is not easy to find these underground brothels, because most taxi drivers will rather take you to a night club than these places. Also if you are a guy who looks like a western tourist, you have to pay much more at these brothels.
Erotic Massage Parlors
There are plenty of Erotic Massage Parlors in Dubai which offers extra services.
Charges are usually around AED 100-200 depends on the massage you take. Hand Job costs usually AED 80-150 and some girls also take their tops off. Lots of oriental girls hanging around Emirates Towers metro stop, they will take you to nearby apartment. In February 2014, an Oil Massage was going for AED 150 for 1hr, once that begins, the girl was ask for another 250AED for Happy Ending. Good bargaining skills required, but worth it!
You may also find your favorite Dubai Erotic massage parlors from the internet sites where you can read the reviews of massage provided. Also the map of the massage parlor is included in some of the sites. This site has some Erotic massage parlors in Dubai listed and you can also add your own information in there: Erotic Massage Parlors in Dubai
Massage & Body Rubs
There are few Tantra and Nuru professionals in Dubai.
Karaoke and KTVs
Escort Services and Agencies
There are many escort agencies that operate in Dubai. Prices are high, but the service is often very good.
There are no swingers clubs in Dubai. These type of places would be quickly closed by the police if opened. However if you get in to the right groups, you may find tourists with similar fetishes.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Dubai, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
While most of sex toys are illegal in United Arab Emirates and are smuggled in, some toys do make their way to the shelves of branded stores in upscale malls. Especially stores selling lingerie.
There are no erotic cinemas, private video cabins or peep-shows which you may find from the western countries.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
There are no actual love hotels in Dubai. But you can check out the girl-friendly hotels mentioned below and find escorts from the lobby and hotel bars.
If you don't want to bring an escort to your hotel room, you can always ask the working girl if she know where is the nearest short-time hotel where you can rent a room for an hour or two.
Nightclubs and Bars
Many hotel nightclubs and bars in Dubai are good places to meet part time working ladies and full time escorts. These hotels are usually 4 or 5 star hotels where you can also bring a special guest to your room. Check out also "Girl Friendly Hotels" from the bottom of this page. Usually the hotel management is totally aware that there are sex business running at their hotel's nightclubs and bars but it's a good way to attract more customers.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Dubai as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Although homosexuality is officially forbidden, gays can enjoy private gay life in relative comfort compared to other countries in the region. However, showing gay affection in public can lead to penalties or even in prison, so be careful. Locals claim that Dubai has a amazing underground gay scene. Just ask around... Zinc at the Crowne Plaza is full of cabin crew, so you are very likely to run into gay crowd there, especially on Thursday nights.
Gay Cruising Areas, Beaches, Glory Holes and Parks
- JBR Beach
- JBR Beach is behind Hilton Hotel. It is a gay cruising area on Friday and Saturday afternoon. It is a very classy beach with Sexy Arabs and Westerners.
- Deira Park
- This is a public park, like Nasir Square. But it gets very cruisy at one end. The raised fountain area is very open, so people just stroll around looking at who is sitting on the benches. Also the car park can be interesting, as shy guys drive slowly by to see who's there. Benches near the cafeteria are a good spot to wander around. And also the raised fountain and seating area across the street is very good and a little more private.
- Sheraton Hotel, Creek Road., Dubai
- Mostly locals of all ages, also some Hotel staff are approachable. Outside of the hotel there are many migrant workers from Pakistan, India and Afghanistan. Behind the hotel is the Creek with lots of tourist pleasure boats and cargo boats from Asia. This is very cruisy especially in the morning to mid-afternoon before the tourist boats go out for cruising down the creek. The health club changing rooms are also cruisy, but there are no glory holes.
- Al-Nasser Square
- Toilets are very cruisy although beware of any action in the toilet. Plain clothes police are there often. Just make arrangements and take someone back to your hotel. Lots of 'presentable' Arabs there so you will have no trouble taking them back. Some of the migrant workers would probably not be allowed back due to their appearence.
- Jumeriah Public Beach
- Frequented by hot gay guys in the late evenings. Good place to pick up be careful of undercover police.
- Plam Strip Mall, Jumerah Road, Dubai
- This place is off the site and good for quick sexy gay action.
- Bur Dubai Bus Station, Al Ghubaiba Road, Dubai
- Mens toilet is very cruisy. Mostly South Asian workers with big cocks abd most of whom are particularly well endowed. The toilet is located in the central kiosk. Early afternoons are busiest, but place is open 24 hours.
Other Adult Services
There are no BDSM clubs in Dubai. But you can find many experienced dominatrix escorts if you like to get punished.
Dating in Dubai can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Dubai and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Thousands of trannies all around the world are making their living by acting as a webcam model. You can watch transsexual live sex shows also in Dubai as long as you have internet connection.
Check it out: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
You can find Shemale hookers from the Dubai night clubs, hotel lobbies and usual places where the regular prostitutes hangout. Some of the ladyboy escorts will look exactly like real women, so it can be hard to tell the difference between a transsexual and a girl. Read: How to Spot a Ladyboy
There are also call girl transsexuals who just hang out at their hotel or apartment area and wait for calls. These t-girl escorts post their ads online and usually charge around US$ 300-400 for one hour sex. Most are very good looking and they can be active or passive in the bed if you want. Pretty much every famous transsexual escort in the world will go once a year to work in Dubai to make big money.
Sexual Services for Women
There are thousands of expats living in Dubai. Also most Arabic men are more than happy to have sex with western women. Just remember to be careful and use a protection. Male escorts in Dubai charge couple hundred U.S. dollars per hour.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
If you want to invite sexy girls to your room in Dubai it is recommend to find out which hotels in Dubai are girl-friendly and which are not. Some hotels in Dubai, are now having key cards put in the lifts. This can make it hard for the out-call sex workers to reach to your room.
- Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Al Khaleej Road | P.O. Box 5588, Dubai
- Lots of hookers hanging out in the hotel.
- York International Hotel
- 101 Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street, Dubai 11449
- This hotels lobby is full of prostitutes at the night-time.
- Dusit Thani Hotel
- 133, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2, Dubai
- Usually they let you take hookers in for free. Hotel is little bit expensive but very nice.
More girl friendly Hotels in Dubai:
- Burj Al Arab Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel
- Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa
- Fairmont Dubai
- Hilton Dubai Creek Hotel
- Al Bustan Rotana Hotel - Dubai
- Towers Rotana Dubai — 'Long Bar' in basement has fab happy hour, pints 25AED, with plenty of working girls and the occasional Emirates air hostess ready for fun
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel
- Rihab Rotana Hotel
- Jumeira Rotana Hotel
- Chelsea Tower Suites&Apartments
- Novotel World Trade Centre Hotel
- Ascot Hotel
- Metropolitan Deira Hotel
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel&Spa
- Admiral Plaza Hotel
- Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel
- Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel
- Arabian Park Hotel
- Panorama Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Deira
- Ocean View, on JBR
- Amwaj Rotana on JBR
- Hilton on JBR
- Marina Byblos.
- Tecom byblos.
See more girl friendly hotels in Dubai: Global list of girl friendly hotels
The law in Dubai has clear rules that prostitution in Dubai is illegal. If you are unfortunately caught by the police, both you and the prostitutes will be put into jails and wait for the sentence of the local court. These kind of situations are very rare.
Dubai has its share of problems. Dubai strictly follows Islamic laws which must be respected by all travelers. Islam is the official religion, therefore do not publicly criticize or distribute material against it. Eating in public during the holy month of Ramadan is prohibited from sunrise until sunset and visitors should consume meals in the confines of their hotel or residence.
In conversations about politics and world affairs, avoid criticizing the ruling family of any of the seven Emirates or prominent business families. The United Arab Emirates does not have any formal relations with Israel, and the government publicly supports any cause that involves the Palestinian people or Palestinian statehood.
While petty crime is hardly reported or mentioned in the news, keep an eye on your wallet or purse when in crowded areas like Naser Square or Deira in general. If withdrawing large amounts of cash from ATM's or banking institutions, either conceal the notes or ask the institution's security to escort you to your vehicle. Cases have occurred where people have been robbed of large amounts of cash when in crowded places just because they were not careful.
Conmen are ever present in Dubai, especially the "Nigeria 419" scammers. Do not arrange meetings or entertain their requests or give any personal details. Should they not comply, individuals who will be happy to listen to their business propositions are the police.
Thanks to Dubai's new property boom, real estate fraudsters are also popping up, so exercise caution if you are there to shop around for a new home.
Public display of affection are frowned upon and public sexual acts can lead to jail time followed by deportation. In 2008, a British couple were arrested and faced jail sentences because they had sexual contact on a beach in Dubai. If all tourists remain respectful and decent at all times and ensure that they do not upset the local people in any way whatsoever, there should hopefully be no problems.
The United Arab Emirates might seem to have more relaxed laws than their other Arab counterparts, but the laws are still very different from most Western countries, and their laws are strictly enforced. A simple kiss in a public place, having an alcoholic drink in the wrong place or even losing your temper could land you a month or more in jail. Please exercise caution and common sense when visiting and make sure you are aware of all their laws, or expect severe consequences that could seriously ruin your vacation and/or life.
Homosexuality, along with sexual relations outside of marriage, is a criminal offense with possible deportation. Public displays of affection or cross-dressing may lead to jail time and/or deportation should be avoided completely in public to ensure that no problems arise.
Women should dress sensibly and avoid wearing revealing outfits when in busy areas. This is especially true when traveling to districts like Karama, Deira and Bur-Dubai, where the streets are packed with men, especially in the evenings and weekends. While swimsuits and bikinis are a common sight on Dubai beaches, avoid sunbathing topless or wearing micro-bikinis - even in the private beach of a hotel.
Drug use and distribution are serious criminal offenses, even when in the company of the person consuming the material, and can lead to a prison sentence of several years or even to be in front of the firing squad. Passenger baggage is screened quite thoroughly when entering Dubai. Even prescription drugs (without original prescription note) or ones that you bought over the counter in your country can lead to a prison sentence.
Driving and pedestrian safety has also been an issue given the different nationalities that share the road. Do not jaywalk or cross where there are no clear pedestrian markings. Speeding is common here, and the odds of you being knocked over are quite high unless you follow the rules. Avoid driving on the extreme left lane of highways to avoid being "flashed" and being forced to move a lane over. Road rage is also starting to become an issue given the increase in traffic jams and poor driving courtesy.
Rude hand gestures (the "finger", etc.) and profanity can lead to fines and jail times if reported, so keep your cool if you are cut off or are behind an erratic driver. In general, you will find those gestures and actions that some may find only slightly offensive in your home country--or perhaps not offensive at all--can at times be extremely offensive to the Dubai locals. Therefore, use a degree of common sense of what is right and wrong to help you stay out of trouble.
Dubai Scam WARNING
Please be aware of the travel scammers in Dubai. Normally their "representatives" are found in / around the shopping malls, sitting in fancy stalls where they will tell if you answer their question, you will win a gift (I was asked to tell the names of 3 Arabian countries ending in "N"), they will even help you answering the question by giving you clear hints!!
Next they will congratulate you on answering the question and winning a "surprise" gift. They will have your contact details written on a piece of paper and will invite you to join their "party" tomorrow where you will receive your "free" gift. There are also their reps in the shopping malls who will collect from you your contact details and will say they will contact you if you win in the "lucky draw" tonight!
And then you will start receiving calls from their company the next day seeking your confirmation to attend.
When you go to their well decorated office the next day, one of their rep will have a meeting with you for at least more than one and a half hours! Doing nothing but wasting your time and forcing you to buy one of their travel packages (staying for 36 nights or so in five star hotels around the world during coming five years on "discounted" rates etc.). You will find it a bit difficult to get rid of them once you join them. Never ever give them any money, your financial details - simply avoid their reps in the shopping malls etc.
- Erotic Massage Parlors in Dubai, Prostitution in Dubai
- United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
- Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Bahrain
- Africa, Asia, Europe
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS