Bulgaria (България)  is a country in the Balkans on the western side of the Black Sea. It is surrounded by Romania to the north, Serbia to the northwest, the Republic of Macedonia to the southwest, Greece to the south, and Turkey to the southeast.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Regions
- 3 Cities
- 4 Red Light Districts
- 5 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 6 Street Hookers
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Adult Locations
- 9 Escort Services and Agencies
- 10 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 11 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 12 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 13 Karaoke and KTVs
- 14 Swinger Clubs
- 15 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 16 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 17 Nightclubs and Bars
- 18 Gay and Lesbian
- 19 Other Adult Services
- 20 Dating
- 21 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 22 Sexual Services for Women
- 23 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution is illegal but tolerated. Bulgaria sexual attitudes are fairly liberal. Prostitution is rampant, especially in resort towns and seaports.
Prices in Bulgaria for women escorts depend of type of service and club (or freelancer) you use. The prices start from 25-30BGL (about 13-15 euros) for cheapest street freelancers (usually Gypsies woman) per act or per hour and can reach to 1500 EUR per night for elite escort or sex service.
The prices of some agencies can be higher and depend from the period, the girl, the service, etc. The standard average prices of Sex clubs in Sofia are:
- 20 - 50 BGL - full-body massage or/and oral sex
- 50 - 100 BGL per hour for standard sex
- 150 - 200 BGL per hour for not standard sex - anal, group, BDSM, etc.
| Northwest Bulgaria |
country's gate to West, and where the national capital, Sofia, is located
| Southwest Bulgaria |
mostly mountainous part dotted with wintersport resorts
| Northern Thrace |
plains dominated by Maritsa River and its tributaries, with many ancient Thracian sites and the second largest city of the county, Plovdiv, Haskovo
| Bulgarian Black Sea Coast |
relatively undiscovered resort towns, as well as large industrial port cities such as Burgas, Golden Sands and Varna
| Central Northern Bulgaria |
cities with turn-of-the-20th-century architecture such as Lovech and Rousse, lying along great rivers including Danube, and Ludogorie, literally "wild forests" towards the coast
- Sofia — the capital and a major point of interest in Bulgaria, featuring nice parks, a nice town center, many bars, pubs, and disco clubs, over 250 historic landmarks and architectural monuments, and a great deal of cultural places of interest. It is one of the oldest cities in Europe
- Burgas — though known for its commercial port (Port of Burgas) and oil refinery, picturesque waterfront and nearby downtown and shopping area makes this city popular with tourists
- Lovech — known as the "Town of Lilacs" and famous for its Varosha resort
- Pirin - a small town named after a national park, a great hiking destination in summer with beautiful landscapes, lakes, and the second highest summit of the country
- Gabrovo — A popular tourist destination close to the center of the country, providing quick access to other cities, such as Veliko Tarnovo and Kazanlak, the Balkan Mountains and the ski resorts of Uzana.
- Plovdiv — nation's second largest city, which boasts a lovely shopping promenade and many parks, an ancient city with a preserved amphitheater, and many "revival" style Bulgaria homes. Be sure also to take a side trip to Bachkovo Monastery which is about an hour away
- Rousse — known as the "Small Vienna", the city centre offers an impressive architectural ensemble that cannot be found any place else within Bulgaria. The city boasts various places of interest among which the Sexiginta Prista Roman Castle, The Theatre, The House of Caliopa, The Pantheon and so on
- Pleven — a historical city, famous for its Panorama monument and for its beautiful parks and fountains in the city centre.
- Sunny Beach — the country's largest beach resort with more than 800 hotels in a strip along the Black Sea Coast
- Varna — the nation's third largest city (near to Golden Sands), primarily a beach resort with a notorious nightlife, especially during the summer season. The Varna Archaeological Museum is one of the most famous archaeological museums in the country
- Veliko Tarnovo — picturesque university city near the Yantra river that was the capital of medieval Bulgarian Empire
- Bansko — Ski resort
- Kardzali — This small town is known for its natural beauty. Arda river bisects the city and has a reservoir. It is a nice place for fishing.
Red Light Districts
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Bulgaria? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Escort Services and Agencies
Some escort sites:
Erotic Massage Parlors
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Karaoke and KTVs
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Bulgaria, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Nightclubs and Bars
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Bulgaria as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Homosexuality is not openly accepted. Bulgarians are no so tolerant to gays and lesbians, but there are many gay bars in Bulgaria.
Other Adult Services
Dating in Bulgaria can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Bulgaria and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Sexual Services for Women
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Car theft is probably the most serious problem that travellers can encounter. If you drive an expensive car, do not leave it in unguarded parking lots or on the streets at night - these locations are likely to attract more attention from the criminals.
Be careful when calling escorts - the GSM numbers starting with 1 after system operator code as 0881, 0891 and 0481 (when you are dailing outside Bulgaria - 00359 881, 00359 891 and 00359 481) are called "impulse numbers" and you will be extra (additionally) charged.
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Greece
- Age of consent in Bulgaria, Prostitution and law in Europe
- Bulgarian nudist beaches | Bulgarian Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS