India (Hindi: भारत) is the largest country in the Indian South Asia and shares borders with Pakistan to the north-west, China and Nepal to the north, Bhutan to the north-east, and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east. Sri Lanka lies to the south, Maldives to the south-west and Indonesia to the south-east of India in the Indian Ocean. It is the seventh largest country in the world and, with over a billion people, is second only to China in population. It's an extremely diverse country, with vast differences in geography, climate, culture, language and ethnicity, and prides itself on being the largest democracy on Earth.
In India, prostitution (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal, but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes. Also it is illegal to carry out prostitution in hotels.
- 1 Sex Chat in India
- 2 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 3 Regions
- 4 Cities
- 5 Other Destinations
- 6 How to Order A Sex Worker From A Service Provider in India?
- 7 Red Light Districts
- 8 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 9 Street Hookers
- 10 Live Sex Cams
- 11 Adult Locations
- 12 Escort Services and Agencies
- 13 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 14 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 15 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 16 Karaoke and KTVs
- 17 Swinger Clubs
- 18 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 19 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 20 Nightclubs and Bars
- 21 Gay and Lesbian
- 22 Other Adult Services
- 23 Dating
- 24 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 25 Sexual Services for Women
- 26 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 27 Stay Safe
- 28 See Also
Sex Chat in India
Sex chatting is very popular in India. You can have dirty sex talk with desi girls, sexy bhabhis and mallu aunties. All of the girls are real Indian girls, located all around India. These sexy girls talk all Indian languages; Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati and also English. All you need is a headphone and you can start chatting.
Click the banner and start your sex chat now!
Sex Scene and Prostitution
In India, prostitution (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal under certain conditions, and a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.
Across India, there are up to 3 million prostitutes, with nearly half of them being minors. In the city of Kolkata, the price to have sex with a virgin is $1,000, according to anti-human trafficking organizations. For a 15 minute sessions with an adult, the price can be as little as $1.
Areas of work
Districts bordering Maharashtra and Karnataka, known as the ‘devadasi belt’, have trafficking structures operating at various levels.
Brothels are illegal de jure but in practice are restricted in location to certain areas of any given town. Though the profession does not have official sanction, little effort is made to eradicate or impede it.
India is administratively divided into 28 states and 7 union territories. The states are broadly demarcated on linguistic lines. They vary in size; the larger ones are bigger and more diverse than some countries of Europe. The union territories are smaller than the states—sometimes they are just one city—and they have much less autonomy.
These states and union territories are grouped by convention into the following regions:
| Himalayan North (Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand)|
Mountainous and beautiful, a tourist destination for the adventurous and the spiritual. This region contains some of India's most visited hill-stations and religious places. Includes the exquisitely scenic states.
| The Plains (Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab (India))|
The country's capital Delhi is here. The rivers Ganga and Yamuna flow through this plain. Many of the events that shaped India's history took place in this region. Taj Mahal of Agra is situated here. Holy cities of Allahabad, Mathura, Varanasi and Bodh Gaya are situated here.
| Western India (Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan)|
Miles and miles of the Thar Desert. Home to the colorful palaces, forts and cities of Rajasthan, the country's most vibrant and biggest city Mumbai which has the Bollywood film industry and is the country's business hub , the mesmerizing rock-cut caves of Ajanta and Ellora in Maharashtra, pristine forests the wonderful beaches of Goa, the Asiatic lions of Gujarat in Gir jungles, and the rapidly developing cities of Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur and Pune (formerly known as Poona).
| Southern India (Andaman and Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu)|
South India features famous and historical temples, tropical forests, backwaters, beaches, hill stations, and the vibrant cities of Bangalore , Chennai and Hyderabad. The island groups of Andaman & Nicobar (on the east) and Lakshadweep on the west are included in this region for convenience, but they are far from the mainland and have their own unique characteristics.
| Eastern India (Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, West Bengal)|
Economically less developed, but culturally rich and perhaps the most welcoming of outsiders. Features Kolkata, once the capital of British India, and the temple cities of Puri, Bhubaneswar and Konark. Geographically it stretches from the mountains to the coast, resulting in fascinating variations in climate. It is also the mineral storehouse of India, having the country's largest and richest mines.
| North-Eastern India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura)|
Insular and relatively virgin, the country's tribal corner, with lush, beautiful landscapes, endemic flora and fauna of the Indo-Malayan group and famous for Tea Gardens. Consists of seven tiny states (by Indian standards; some of them are larger than Switzerland or Austria) popularly nicknamed as the Seven Sisters.
Below is a selection of nine of India's most notable cities. Other cities can be found under their specific regions.
- Delhi — New Delhi is the capital of India and is situated within the larger area of Delhi. The neighbouring towns of Delhi form an urban continuity with Delhi, and they are Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad, etc.
- Bangalore — now also known as Bengaluru. The garden city, once the sleepy home of pensioners now transformed into a city of pubs and high-technology companies.
- Chennai — formerly known as Madras. Main port in Southern India, cultural centre, automobile capital of India and a fast emerging IT hub.
- Hyderabad — known for pearl and diamond trading, now with major manufacturing and financial institutions and a growing IT sector.
- Jaipur — the Pink City is a major exhibit of the Hindu Rajput culture of medieval Northern India.
- Kochi — the Queen of the Arabian Sea, historically, a centre of international trade, now the gateway to the sandy beaches and backwaters.
- Kolkata — formerly known as Calcutta. The cultural capital of India, Kolkata is home to numerous colonial buildings. It is known as The City of Joy.
- Mumbai — formerly known as Bombay. The financial capital of India, sometimes called the city which never sleeps. Home of "Bollywood", the Hindi film industry.
- Varanasi — also known as Banaras. Considered the most sacred Hindu city, located on the banks of the Ganges, one of the oldest continually inhabited cities of the world.
- Bodh Gaya — the place where the Buddha Sakyamuni attained enlightenment.
- Ellora/Ajanta — spectacular rock-cut cave monasteries and temples, holy place for the Buddhists, Jains and Hindus.
- Goa — an east-west mix, beaches and syncretic culture.
- Golden Temple — Sikh holy site located in Amritsar
- Hampi — the awesome ruins of the empire of Vijayanagara
- Khajuraho — famed for its erotic sculptures
- Konark — Sun Temple, unique example of Kalingan Architecture, an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Lake Palace — the Lake Palace of Octopussy fame, located in Udaipur
- Meenakshi Amman Temple/Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple — a spectacular Hindu temple in Madurai
- Taj Mahal — the incomparable marble tomb in Agra. One of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
How to Order A Sex Worker From A Service Provider in India?
Finding sex workers or escorts in India is very different than many other parts of the world. There are these guys called "service provider"s (SP), and you can try to contact them first and ask what kind of girls do they can offer. Service providers in India are pretty much the same than escort agencies or pimps in western countries. Many people consider mongering in India quite frustrating if you're a newbie. When you will understand the sex game, it might actually very fun and cheap.
- The profiles of the girls that you see on the ads in different India escort websites is not always the one you are going to get.
- While discussing with the service provider ensure that you discuss your requirements and get clarified. Lots of Indian escorts in India are unwilling to practice a girlfriend experience (GFE) or bare back blowjob (BBBJ).
- When the service provider is delivering the girl, ensure that she's the same girl that was promised before you pay him any advance cash.
- If any independent girl asks you to pay money in advance, please avoid. Don't ever pay a single rupee in advance, no matter what.
- Outcall and door delivery is usually the easiest way to order an escort in India. Some people has got bad experiences of incalls but in the other hand you don't have get any concerned about your valuables etc. Outcall vs. incall in India is a matter of opinion.
- Discuss the tip amount as well beforehand with the girl to avoid awkward situations. If she says "Anything that you give is enough", then its your call.
- Do not fall a prey to the people in the classified websites who lures you saying that they can provide you some numbers and you have to pay some money for the same. They will give you some random numbers and will block your number immediately. If you call those numbers, you may land in trouble.
- When she comes to your place and wants a drink, ensure that both of you stay in your limits in drinking. Even though a lot of girls stay in control, some of them go beyond their limits and will be a dire task of sending them back to their place.
- Ensure that you lock all of your valuables in a safe place before you let anyone in your place. This is just to make sure to avoid any drama.
- If the service provider wants to come and meet you, ensure that you meet in a public place in India with some crowd around. There has been heard instances of robbery on those occasions.
- If meeting the service provider in the common meeting place, do not pay money in advance until you see the girl and she comes to your place. If he is not agreeing to it, please avoid him.
Red Light Districts
The largest and best-known red-light districts are Sonagachi in Kolkata, Kamathipura in Mumbai, G.B. Road in New Delhi, Kashmiri Market in Agra, Reshampura in Gwalior, Ward No.14, Silchar [Assam] and Budhwar Peth in Pune host thousands of sex workers. In recent years red-light centres across various parts of India are common place for international sex tourism. Earlier, there were other centres such as Maduahdiah in Varanasi, Naqqasa Bazaar in Saharanpur, Chaturbhuj Sthan in Muzaffarpur, Peddapuram and Gudivada in Andhra Pradesh. Meerganj Allahabad Ganga Jamuna Nagpur. kabadi bazar of Meerut.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prostitution is widespread in India, although it is currently a contentious issue. Human Rights Watch puts the figure of sex workers in India at around 20 million, with Mumbai alone being home to 200,000 sex workers, the largest sex industry centre in Asia. The number of prostitutes rose by 50% between 1997 and 2004.
Street hookers in India are working usually near red-light districts.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in India? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
There are lots of adult venues in India's red-light areas in different cities and towns.
Escort Services and Agencies
According to an investigation conducted by the Times of India, the rate to order a high-class prostitute online is $295 (18,000 Indian Rupees) for a two hour sessions. The price increases to $573 (35,000 Rupees) for 4 hours, and a price of $737 (45,000 Rupees) for the entire night.
Police in India attempt to shut down online prostitution networks, but claim that for each website that is shut down, two takes its place.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Many massage salons in India offer extra services.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
There are thousands of brothels in India. They are usually located in red-light districts.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Strip clubs are illegal in India, but you can find some underground clubs if you're lucky.
Karaoke and KTVs
There aren't any KTVs in India.
Swinging is not popular in India. Your best chances to find swinging action is to find other foreign couples.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in India, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
People in India buy sex toys and other adult stuff from online sex shops.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Love hotels are very rare in India, but you can find some short-time hotels where you can rent a room for an hour. Usually all the working girls know the nearest short-stay room locations.
Nightclubs and Bars
Nightclubs and bars can be found in all big cities. Hooking up with a normal local girl can be very difficult. If you're planning to get laid, you have better chances just to find some tourist or expat girls.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in India as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Homosexuality is illegal in India, with a theoretical maximum penalty of 10 years in jail. However, the law is not actively enfored, and actual prosecutions are rare. There is a vibrant gay nightlife existing in metropolitan areas and some (but very few) openly gay celebrities. On the other hand, the law has been used as a tool by policemen to harrass gays cruising on the streets. You will often see Indian men walking hand-in-hand in the streets. This is a sign of friendship, not homosexuality.
Other Adult Services
You can ask the working girls if they provide special services for some extra cost.
Dating in India can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in India and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in India. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Thousands of trannies all around the world are making their living by acting as a webcam model. You can watch transsexual live sex shows also in India as long as you have internet connection. Check it out: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
In the culture of South Asia, hijras / eunuchs are men who have feminine gender identity, adopt feminine gender roles, and wear women's clothing. The Hijra sanaths (Hindi: हिजड़ा, Urdu: ہِجڑا, Bengali: হিজড়া, Kannada: ಹಿಜಡಾ, Telugu: హిజ్ర Punjabi ਹਿਜੜਾ) are also known as chhakka in Kannada and Bambaiya Hindi, khusra (ਖੁਸਰਾ) in Punjabi and kojja in Telugu. Hijras/Eunuchs have a long recorded history in the Indian subcontinent, from antiquity, as suggested by the Kama Sutra period, onwards.
In South Asia, many hijras live in well-defined, organized, all-hijra communities, led by a guru. These communities have sustained themselves over generations by "adopting" young boys who are rejected by, or flee their family of origin. Many work as sex workers for survival. They are a common sight and can be seen begging at busy junctions and in commercial areas.
Sexual Services for Women
It's very easy to find sex, but it might be also little bit dangerous to hook up with local guys unless you know them.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Hotels which cater to prostitution activities are plenty in India and they do not have any clients for normal stay. Routing hotels will generally be strict for guests joining particularly if the women can be judged easily from the attire. High-profile women might be able to come to the room easily. Be choosy with the working girl if you intend to do so.
See also: Global list of girl friendly hotels
As a rule India is quite safe for foreigners, apart from instances of petty crime and theft common to any developing country, as long as certain basic precautions are observed (i.e. women travellers avoiding travelling alone at night).
Unfortunately theft is quite common in places visited by tourists, but violent thefts hardly ever occur. More likely a thief will pick your pocket or break into your room.
Some people handling your cash will try to shortchange you or rip you off. This does not exclude official ticket sellers at tourist sites, employees at prepaid taxi stands, or merchants in all but the most upscale businesses. Count your cash before handing it over, and be insistent on receiving the correct change.
It is advisable or better to agree on the fare beforing getting inside an auto or a taxi. This avoids any further unpleasant fare-related arguments. If you can take a local help of knowing how much it might cause to travel in between two destinations, by a local, friend or hotel front desk, you will be a smart traveller.
Beware of HIV/AIDS and always use a condom.
- Ages of consent in India
- Nepal, Kathmandu
- Sri Lanka, Colombo
- Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Hindi Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS
200 Biggest Cities in India
- Bihar Sharif
- Karawal Nagar
- Kirari Suleman Nagar
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
- North Dumdum
- Rajpur Sonarpur
- Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad
- South Dumdum
- Sri Ganganagar