Tajikistan Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Tajikistan, Asia.
Tajikistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia that borders Afghanistan to the south, China to the east, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and Uzbekistan to the west and northwest. The ancient Silk Road passed through it. The nation is unique in that the majority culture is non-Turkic, unlike its neighbors to the north and west and east. Tajikistan is the poorest country out of the former soviet states, the poorest country in Central Asia and one of the world's poorest, largely owing to a devastating civil war that broke out shortly after independence in 1991.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Tajikistan is rife and illegal within the country since the collapse of the Soviet Union. In practice, arrested prostitutes are assessed a nominal fine and released, while those purchasing sex are prosecuted. The government of Tajikistan is making efforts to curb the crime since it is linked to human trafficking.
| Ferghana Valley |
Central Asia's notoriously unstable, but fascinating, culturally vibrant region spans three countries in one of the world's most convoluted political geographical jumbles.
| Karategin |
The Tajik heartland, home to the capital, Dushanbe.
| Khatlon |
Tajikistan's diverse southwestern province, and the centre of the rebellion that led to Tajikistan's disastrous post-Soviet civil war.
| Pamirs |
One of the world's highest mountain regions, with soaring landscapes, trekking, climbing and an incredible drive down the Pamir Highway.
| Zeravshan |
Beautiful valleys amidst the majestic Fann Mountains, and ancient ruins by Panjakent.
- Dushanbe — the capital and largest city by far.
- Isfara — an ancient Silk Road town in the center of the Ferhghana Valley on the Kyrgyzstani border.
- Istaravshan — an old city home to the well known and beautiful Abdullatif Madrassah and Mosque.
- Khorugh — largest city of and gateway to the Pamirs.
- Khujand — the center of Tajikistan's Ferghana Valley region, and the nation's second largest city.
- Konibodom — in the heart of the Ferghana Valley, on the Uzbekistani border.
- Kulob — the country's third largest city.
- Qurghonteppa — the largest city in Khatlon, and the political heart of the rebellion in Tajikistan's last civil war.
- Tursunzoda — an aluminium town west of Dushanbe on the road and railroad to Uzbekistan.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Tajikistan? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Tajikistan can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Tajikistan and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Tajikistan may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Tajikistan face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Both male and female same-sex sexual activity is legal in Tajikistan, but same-sex couples and households headed by same-sex couples are not eligible for the same legal protections available to opposite-sex married couples.
Tajikistan is a safe country, though some factional fighting spilling over from nearby Afghanistan (as well as local warlordism) still occurs in Tajikistan. Visitors should keep abreast of the security situation and not take any unnecessary risks. After sunset, it is not advisable to walk around outside alone; and generally do not travel unaccompanied to rural areas.
Penalties for possession, use or trafficking in illegal drugs in Tajikistan are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and heavy fines.
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS