Nottingham Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Nottingham, England.
Nottingham is a city in England, affectionately known as the "Queen of the Midlands". It is famed for its links with the world-renowned legend Robin Hood and has a wealth of history, with a settlement existing in the area since pre-Roman times.
Today, Nottingham is a premiere shopping destination and one of the top ten most visited cities in England by overseas tourists.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 9 Gay & Lesbian
- 10 Sexual Services for Women
- 11 Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- 12 Escort Services & Agencies
- 13 Sleeping
- 14 Stay Safe
- 15 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
In the United Kingdom, prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.
Red Light Districts
The red light area of Nottingham has been a long time Forest Road in the north of the city centre. Roads for girls are Forest Road, Forest Road West and the small roads that come off them. Most of the girls are from eastern Europe and Africa. It is changed a lot from 1990s. when local junkie girls were very aggressive. Prices start from 20£ for a hand job to 40£ for full service. Most girls a bit before dark.
There are very different kind of prostitutes working in Nottingham.
The red light district of Nottingham is Forest Road. If you looking for independent who work on their own, in flats and brothels. Many girls work totally independent and the price range is from 80£ to 150£. But they are mostly really clean. Some girls on streets are drug addicts and HIV positive. Some girls have regular clients and work from home. Many operate only via a mobile phone. Phone numbers are easy to find from local newspaper or check phone booths hold usually business cards for prostitutes.
You can find streetwalkers around Forest Road West, Forest Road East and Mapperley Road. A quicky costs £20 £30. Most of the British girls are below average and have drug addictions, but there are some nice ones. There is white and black prostitutes mixed. Recently there have been a number of very attractive Romanian street prostitutes working in the area.
Strip clubs in Nottingham:
- Señoritas • Isis, Redfield Way, Lenton, Nottingham, Nottingham • 0115 986 3211
Check the section below. The massage parlors are brothels in Nottingham.
Erotic Massage Parlors
- Directores Lodge, 204 Wharf Road, Pinxton Nottingham
Tel: 0177 3813987
- Bubbles Spa, 6-8 Bath Street, Nottingham,
Tel: 0115 9411415 5-10 nice looking girls working, you can get erotic massage or a full service. Two girl massage is also offered. Website: http://www.bubblesmassage.co.uk/
- Genesis 2, 28 Park Road, Nottingham,
Tel: 0115 9509185
Transsexuals / Shemales
Gay & Lesbian
The age of both heterosexual and homosexual consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom. The law supports LGBT rights and are some of the most progressive in the world. You cannot be discriminated against in any area of the UK for your sexuality.
- Lord Roberts
- Broad Street, Nottingham. NG1 3AN
- Tel: 0115 941 4886
- New Foresters
- St. Anns Street (behind Victoria Centre) Nottingham. NG1 3LX
- Tel: 0115 9580432
- 8-10 Broadway, The Lace Market, Nottingham NG1 1PS
- Mansfields only gay bar
- 37 Stockwell Gate which is in the centre of mansfield right next to the bus station.
- Colwick Woods
- The car parks at both ends of Colwick Racecourse have few paths leading into the woods.
- Thieves Wood
- If you go down to the woods today you maybe in for more than a surprise.
- Locally known as Thieves Wood but it is adjacent in Normans Hill Wood that most cruising occurs.
- Take the A60 from Nottingham past Newstead Abbey, turn left at the Larch Farm crossroads. The second turning on the right veers to the left into the woods.
- Thieves Wood is on the right and Normans Hill wood are on the left.The car park is up on the left side and there are several clear trails. Don't leave valuables in the car.
- The Embankment
- Between the Cottage at Trent Bridge and the Suspension Bridge there has always been a certain amount of gay cruising.
- CS2 Sauna
- Sauna complex in the city centre of Nottingham.
- Large sauna, Jacuzzi, Bespoke Steam room, Power Showers, Secure Lockers, TV lounge, Snack Bar, Private rest rooms and much more.
- You will find us close to NG1 and AD2 1 (lennox Street Nottingham NG1 1ER)
- Tel: 08712 885 156
- Reflections Health Club Nottingham
- New Reflections has the largest purpose built sauna in the East Midlands, a bespoke steam room, tropical themed hot tub, new showers & lockers, DVD Lounge with leather sofas, restrooms, :private outdoor smoking patio etc.
- Admission just £10, some cheaper price for students.
- Address 1 Kilbourne Street, Nottingham NG1 3BQ
- Tel: 0115 958 8880
- ManZfields Sauna
- Everything what sauna can offer.
- Address: 71. Ratcliffe Gate Mansfield Notts. NG18 3AN
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- Private Shop
- 81-85 Upper Parliament St
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 115 959 9853
- Simply Pleasure
- 132 London Rd
- Derby, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 1332 297469
- Ann Summers Recruiter & Party Planner
- Tel: +44 7581 249078
- Private Shops UK
- 27 Nottingham Rd
- Loughborough, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 1509 233202
Escort Services & Agencies
Check out Park Plaza on Maid Marion Way. The hotel bar has usually few girls looking for company at night time on weekends. Price is usually £100 an hour.
Girl Friendly Hotels
To be sure that it is okay to bring street hooker to your place? Best choice is to rent apartment. 5 star hotels also accepts to bring prostitutes to room in England.
England offers a great arrangement of accommodations, from cheap, decent apartments, hostels and guest-houses to five-star hotels.
Nottingham has been highlighted by the media for gun and knife crime although the actual incidence in 2004/5 was 19 offences per 100,000 population (compared to 50 per 100,000 population for both Greater Manchester and London) . The reality is that Nottingham is not a dangerous city in spite of its reputation, and, provided you act sensibly, you will be safe. It is best to avoid walking late at night through St Ann's (a council estate northeast of the Victoria shopping centre) and The Meadows (between the railway station and the river), although the Victoria Embankment along the river is quite safe.
Pickpocketing is an ongoing problem around the city square and on the transportation system.
Also, the wearing of Derby County shirts should be avoided due to the rivalry between the main football team Nottingham Forest and Derby County. The rivalry is strong. Derby Country shirts worn in Nottingham have been known to lead to stabbings and attacks.
Keep in the tourist areas. At night, outside the city centre, are some dangerous areas ie Radford to the west, St Anns to the east, Meadows to the south. Radford is unfortunately known for knife crime, illegal drug use, stabbings etc. Pick pocketing in the city centre comes from organized gangs from places listed above and target tourists. Just be careful.
In any emergency call 999 or 112 (from a land-line if you can) and ask for Ambulance, Fire, Police or Coast Guard when connected. If you need more than one service that includes an ambulance (e.g. a road collision) then ask for Ambulance and they will contact the relevant services themselves.
- United Kingdom
- England, London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee
- Wales, Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham
- Northern Ireland, Belfast
- Ireland, Dublin, Cork, Killarney
- Prostitution and law in United Kingdom
- Age of consent in United Kingdom
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Window prostitution | Global prostitution prices