Northern Ireland Sex Guide advises where to find sex, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
In the United Kingdom, prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.
In England, Wales and in Northern Ireland it is an offence to pay for sex with a prostitute who has been “subjected to force” and this is a strict liability offence (clients can be prosecuted even if they didn’t know the prostitute was forced).
It is illegal to buy sex from a person younger than 18, although the age of consent for non-commercial sex is 16.
There are around 200 women who are working as prostitutes in Northern Ireland. The women see on average 5 guys per day, and there are around 800 men in Northern Ireland who visit a prostitute every day. The prostitution industry in Northern Ireland generates up to $55 Million (35 Million British Pounds) in annual turnover, with $47 Million (30 Million Pounds) in profit.
| County Antrim |
Belfast is situated in County Antrim, as is the stunning North Coast and Giant's Causeway.
| County Armagh |
| County Derry |
The city of Derry is located here.
| County Down |
The beautiful coastal resort of Bangor is found here.
| County Fermanagh |
| County Tyrone |
- Belfast ("mouth of the river bank") - the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. It is also the second largest city on the island of Ireland (after Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland), and the fifteenth largest in the United Kingdom. Shattered by more than three decades of paramilitary conflict, Belfast has undergone a renaissance in recent years and is now a vibrant, modern city. It has been voted the fourth best city in the UK for a city break in the Guardian/Observer travel awards.
- Derry, or Londonderry ("the Maiden City") - On the banks of the Foyle River is the second city of Northern Ireland.
- Bangor - a beautiful coastal resort in North Down, home to the island's largest marina and good shopping.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Northern Ireland? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Northern Ireland can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Northern Ireland and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Northern Ireland may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
The age of both heterosexual and homosexual consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom. Gay and lesbian travellers should be aware that many citizens of Northern Ireland are not accepting when it comes to homosexuality. This is not necessarily due to the people being averse to it, but rather the fact that there are virtually no examples of any Gay and Lesbian communities outside Central Belfast. Certain parts of the capital (for example the University Quarter) are reasonably safe for gay and lesbian people, and both of Belfast's universities incorporate active LGBT societies.
Northern Ireland has changed greatly in the years since the peace agreement was signed in 1998, though its troubles have not entirely ceased. There remains a high incidence of terrorist incidents in Northern Ireland, with the UK Home Office defining the current threat level as 'severe'. Tourists, however, are not the target of such terrorist incidents and therefore are highly unlikely to be affected.
- United Kingdom, Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales
- Age of consent in United Kingdom, Prostitution and law in Europe
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS