Scotland Sex Guide advises where to find sex, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Scotland, United Kingdom.
Scotland (Scottish Gaelic: Alba) is a country in north-western Europe, one of the constituent countries of the United Kingdom. It has a 60 mile (96 km) land border with England to the south, and is separated from Northern Ireland by the North Channel of the Irish Sea. It is surrounded by the bracing waters of the North Sea to the east, and the North Atlantic Ocean to the west and north. There are over 700 islands, most in groups to the west (the Inner Hebrides and Outer Hebrides) and north (Orkney Islands and Shetland Islands). The capital is Edinburgh and the largest city is Glasgow.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
In the United Kingdom, prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.
It is illegal to buy sex from a person younger than 18, although the age of consent for non-commercial sex is 16.
Administratively, Scotland has been divided into a large number of traditional counties and (currently) 32 modern unitary authorities. From south to north:
| Borders |
| South West |
| Central Belt |
| Highlands |
| North East Scotland |
| Hebrides |
| Orkney Islands |
| Shetland Islands |
Scotland has seven official cities - Glasgow is by far the largest with a population of approximately 620,000 people, with about 1.2 million in the whole conurbation. The capital, Edinburgh, has around 450,000, while Aberdeen is next at about 200,000 inhabitants and Dundee is fourth with 160,000 inhabitants.
- Edinburgh (Gaelic: Dùn Èideann) - the capital of Scotland, home to the World's largest Arts Festival every August and the First European City of Literature. It is often known as the "Festival City".
- Glasgow (Gaelic: Glaschu) - Scotland's largest city and most vibrant city, with the best shopping in the UK outside London and some of its most exciting nightlife.
- Aberdeen (Gaelic: Obar Dheathain) - Scotland's third largest city.
- Dundee (Gaelic: Dùn Dè) - vibrant city with high population of students and one of the most distinct (perhaps incomprehensible) accents you'll hear.
- Inverness (Gaelic: Inbhir Nis) - the fast-growing capital of the Highlands, located on the River Ness and close to Loch Ness, where many tourists try (and fail) to find the monster. It is Britain's most northerly city.
- Stirling (Gaelic: Sruighlea) - Vibrant modern outlook.
- Perth (Gaelic: Peairt)
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Scotland? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Scotland can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Scotland and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Scotland may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
The age of both heterosexual and homosexual consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom. The law supports LGBT rights and are some of the most progressive in the world. You cannot be discriminated against in any area of the UK for your sexuality. Recently, a gay couple won their case for discrimination after a hotel turned them away saying they only took married couples. British society is generally not homophobic and attitudes have changes beyond recognition in the past 20 years. There are some areas where you may want to not be overtly showing your sexuality (very remote villages, 'tough' places such as football matches) but even these in these environments attitudes have changes. Being homophobic is now the taboo in the UK where being homosexual used to be. However, teenagers are still openly homophobic and they, particularly males, are very likely to verbally or physically attack openly gay travellers.
Scotland is generally a very safe country to visit. Like England and Wales, violent crime is a problem in some inner city areas, however, much of it occurs amongst hooligan-type, normally unarmed gangs, thus violent crime against tourists is rare.
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Wales
- Age of consent in United Kingdom, Prostitution and law in Europe
- Scotland Strip Clubs
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS