Dublin Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Dublin, Ireland.
Dublin is the capital city of Ireland. Its vibrancy, nightlife and tourist attractions are noteworthy, and it is the most popular entry point for international visitors to Ireland. As a city, it is disproportionately large for the size of the country with nearly two million in the Greater Dublin Region - well over a third of the Republic's population! The centre is, however, relatively small and can be navigated by foot, with most of the population living in suburbs.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Dublin
- 2 Dublin Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Live Sex Cams
- 7 Adult Locations
- 8 Escort Services and Agencies
- 9 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 10 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 11 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 12 Karaoke and KTVs
- 13 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 16 Nightclubs and Bars
- 17 Gay and Lesbian
- 18 Other Adult Services
- 19 Dating
- 20 How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
- 21 MILFs and Grannies
- 22 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 23 Sexual Services for Women
- 24 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 25 Stay Safe
- 26 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Dublin
Prostitution in Ireland is not illegal. Buying sex or selling sexual services is legal, because the Irish law “protects these transactions as agreements between consenting adults”.
Turn Off The Red Light (TORL) is a campaign set up in Ireland by an alliance of Irish non-governmental organisations. Their aim is to criminalise the purchase of sex, and end prostitution and sex trafficking.
There are some activities that are connected to prostitution that are outlawed in Ireland, such as kerb crawling, brothel keeping, or soliciting in public places. However, these acts are merely public order offences, which means the punishment will simply be to pay a fine.
In 2008, buying sex from a person who had been trafficked became illegal, Human Trafficking Act 2008. But this act does not provide for strict liability, which means the person who paid for the sexual activity can defend themselves by simply saying they didn’t know that the person who they were purchasing sex had been trafficked!
Dublin Female Escorts
There are many Escorts advertising online and in the Dublin newspapers. Average girls charge 100-150€ for 30 mins of sex and 180-220€ for 1 hour of fucking.
Red Light Districts
There are no official designated 'safe prostitution zones' or 'prostitution tolerance zones' in Dublin due to the legal situation, but there are still Red Light Districts in Dublin of course and nowadays the unofficial Red-light district of Dublin is Arbour hill & Parkgate st area at night time. It is not a real Red-light district, but you can find quite many whores wondering around. Street prostitutes work from early evening until early morning hours.
History of the Dublin Red-light District:
Monto was the nickname for the one-time arguably, the largest Red-light district in Europe which was located in Dublin, the capital of Ireland. In its heyday from the 1860s - 1920s, there were anything up to 1,600 prostitutes working there at any one time during its peak years, with all classes of customers catered for. This was partly in thanks to it being a port, and garrison town, filled with British army barracks. Monto was a shortening of Montgomery Street.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
For many years prior to the 1993 Sexual Offences Act, most female prostitutes worked on the streets, but, since this time, brothels marketed as escort agencies have been the most prevalent form of prostitution. Advertising in print publications is illegal, but a very developed Internet advertising medium exists.
There are about 2000 sex workers in Dublin.
There are estimated of under 200 street sex workers in Dublin and street prostitutes sure do walk the streets of Dublin and Dublin johns sure do enjoy them, but you have to remember that street prostitution is clearly illegal under Irish law. Some punters want sex as cheap as they can get it, others get a thrill out of the danger of searching sex from the streets. Whatever the reason is, some guys just like street girls better that escort girls. Sex in the Dublin streets cost 30 to 100 Euro depending the services you want, looks and the age of the girl.
It is a criminal offence to solicit or importune in a street or public place for the purposes of prostitution, Section 7, Criminal Justice (Sexual Offences) Act 1993. It is also a criminal offence to loiter for the purposes of prostitution, Section 8, Criminal Justice (Sexual Offences) Act 1993. Police keeps on busting the punters quite often in the streets so be a careful.
Where to find Street Prostitutes in Dublin, Ireland
- Benburb Street and surrounding ares. - It use to be main area to pick up street whores.
- Lad Lane. - Be a careful here. Some of the hookers try to steal things from you.
- Grand canal area. - You can find some decent looking hookers in here.
- Pepper Pot church on Upper Mount St. - Some nasty prostitutes at night time.
- Wilton Terrace - Not so busy anymore. You rarely see any streetwalkers
- Fitzwilliam Square. - Well served by sex workers at the night.
- Fitzwilliam Place - Dublin 2
- Herbert Street - Dublin 2
- Lower Hatch Street - Dublin 2
- Baggot Street - Dublin 4
- Burlington Road - Dublin 4
- Mespil Road - Dublin 4
- Montpelier Hill - Dublin 7
- Arbour Hill - Dublin 7
- Parkgate Street - Dublin 7
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Dublin? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
You can find adult venues in Dublin, such as strip clubs and massage salons.
Escort Services and Agencies
There are some escort agencies in Dublin but most of the escorts are working as independent.
Erotic Massage Parlors
In recent years "Chinese & Asian Massage" venues that offer 'extra services such as HJ, BJ or Sex' have become very popular in Ireland and mostly in Dublin. These massage salons usually advertise their services on internet and newspapers. The giveaway that they are the type of massage business offering sexual services might be a cellphone number instead of a landline, late opening hours or their pointing out that their masseuses are all females offering extra services. Many of the Thai and Chinese massage places advertise on Irish Times. Price for a massage is usually 40 to 60€ and a hand relief costs about 20 to 50€ extra depending the looks of the girl and your negotiating skills. Some of the erotic massage salons offer a massage and a Happy Ending packages for 40 to 60€ and this includes a 30 minute massage and a penis massage. There are also massage salons where you can find Eastern European, South American or African masseuse girls. Overall there is a huge competition between the erotic massage parlours at Dublin and it just seems to get tougher.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Leeson Street in Dublin is known for streetwalkers and illegal brothels. There are no actual brothels in Dublin with a written menu where you can see the sex prices, but most whore houses operate as a massage or escort studios. Especially the massage parlours are becoming more and more popular in Dublin, but some bordellos also operate from the private apartments.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
There's a handful of nice gentlemen's clubs in Dublin.
- Dollhouse, 127 Baggot Street Lower Dublin 2, tel.: (01) 678 7898
Karaoke and KTVs
KTVs (hostess karaoke bars with beautiful female staff) are popular in some parts of Asia but you cannot find any of them from Dublin.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Swinger clubs (lifestyle clubs), are formal or informal groups that organize sex-related activities or establishments where patrons can engage in sex acts with other patrons.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Dublin, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Some of the Sex Shops or Adult Shops that you can find in Capel Street can be really dodgy and not very appealing for women to go in or for a guy to bring his partner in to with out scaring.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Love hotels are popular in some parts of Asia, especially in Japan. There are also many love motels and short-time hotels in South America. Unfortunately you cannot find any real love hotels in Dublin.
Nightclubs and Bars
There are many nice nightclubs and bars in Dublin where you can try your luck to find sex for free. Temple Bar area has a great night life. Good places to check out are:
- POD, Harcourt St., tel.: +353 1 478 0166
- Salsa Dublin, O'Connell Bridge
- Club M Night Club, Cope Street, tel.: +353 1 671 5622
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Dublin as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
The gay scene in Dublin boasts full time gay bars and a number of clubs happening on different nights. Full time gay bars include The George on Georges Street, The Dragon on Georges Street, Pantibar on Capel Street and The Front Lounge on Parliament Street.
All of the above bars have club nights depending on the day, the George and Dragon open late almost every night during the week, different venues are busy depending on the night. Other good club nights including Mother on Saturday nights in the Arlington Hotel, WAR on Friday nights at the Button Factory, Sunday Social on Sunday nights in Four Dame Lane... Most clubs get crowded 11pm onwards.
For Dublin gay saunas visit The Boilerhouse on Crane Lane, which opens 24 hours non-stop at Friday and Saturday and late every weeknight, it is one of the biggest gay saunas in the world with four floors. It is busiest on weekends (towards club closing time).
Dublin Gay Pride is growing more each year, shaking off its amateur past and getting a little more professional each year. The Gay Pride party takes place in late June every year.
If you are interested on gay rent boys, you should check out the Phoenix Park (Dublin 8), as many gay prostitutes hang out there. Researchers say that between 40% and 95% of their clients are married men. Mostly the male whores can be found around the Wellington Monument in Phoenix Park. These male sex workers charge between €35 and €100 for sex services, depending on the activity and the time of the day. Most of them are drug addicts, so be very careful in the area.
Dublin GAY pride takes place in late June every year, the parade is one of the biggest in the country, with a huge turn out every year and still has a very community feel, rejecting big commercial sponsorship over the years. The gay pride parade starts at Parnell Square (Garden of Remembrance) every year, goes down O'Connell Street, thru College Green and finishes with a large free outdoor party at Merrion Square. Later in the evening all the local gay clubs and bars go wild with big parties, some can get very busy so plan your night well. Many places expand to take up outdoor space and even some straight venues across Temple Bar and beyond go gay for the day.
- Front Lounge, Parliament Street 33, center
- Very popular and spacious bar that features slick surroundings and cute customers. Mon-Sun 12:00–00:00
- The Dragon Bar and Nightclub, South Great Georges Street 64
- Openly Gay Bar and Niteclub with nightly events and excellent music and service Excellent Gay Bar and Niteclub, great music and Djs and shows and as an alternative to the George which is equally as good.
- Pantibar, 8 Capel St, Dublin, Ireland
- Tel: +353 1 874 0710
Gay Cinemas, Indoor Cruisign and Adult Arcades
Look the "Adult Shops" section below.
- The George, Great George's Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Tel: +353 1 478 2983
Gay Saunas and Bathhouses
- The Boilerhouse, 12 Crane Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 2.
- Entrance €22.00, Student/Under 25's/Unwaged €15.00. Opens 24 hours non-stop at weekends and late every weeknight, it is one of the biggest gay saunas in the Europe with four floors. It is very crowded on weekends (towards club closing time).
Other Adult Services
You can ask local escorts to fulfill your fantasies by paying some extra cash.
Dating in Dublin can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Dublin and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Dublin may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
Dublin is full of gorgeous Sugar Babies looking for an older man to take care of them. These girls don’t charge by the hour but they will do ANYTHING for help paying the bills. If you are looking to hookup with a hot woman for no strings attached encounters you can SIGN UP FREE HERE.
Sugar dating isn’t just for millionaires, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman. If you are sick of tired, disinterested encounters with escorts try out a Sugar Baby in Dublin.
MILFs and Grannies
When traveling to Dublin you'll have to be prepared. Older ladies are hard to find without hooking up in advance. The best opportunity is to check out MILFs who really knows what they are doing. LocalMILFs.xxx has the best knowledge in this scene, don't hesitate to make an account to and you can start the trip without a hustle.
If MILFs are not enough and you really like the real grannies +55 years or so. The best option is not to go and scout the yards of retirement homes. Here in Dublin GrannyDating.xxx provides good options. Try those out and enjoy your trip.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Dublin. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Dublin? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Dublin as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
There are few really good looking and experienced trans-girls working in Dublin. Some of the internationally well known shemale escorts do also work occasionally in Belfast. Price to have sex with a t-girl in Dublin is 150 to 250€ an hour, but shorter times like 15 to 30 minutes can be purchased often for a 100€. There are male prostitutes around Wellington Monument in Phoenix Park, but sometimes you can also find transgender sex workers from the area. However this area can be very dangerous and most prostitutes over there are drug addicts, so it is more safe to use the services of the t-girl escorts who have a place like apartment or hotel where they serve punters.
TS/TV/TG & CD Clubs in Dublin:
- Pantibar, 7-8 Capel Street
- 2-level bar that is a lot of fun, especially when there's an event hosted by Panti herself: one of Ireland's best-known drag queens. Opne Monday to Sunday 17:00– late night.
Sexual Services for Women
Most clubs and bars are great in Dublin and it is very easy to find sex from these clubs as most local men are quite interest on tourist women. Women can also rent male escorts in Belfast who do provide different kind of sex services starting from £50 an hour. Some high-end male escorts in Belfast can charge up to a £150 an hour. There is also a swinging scene in Belfast and women are mostly allowed a free entrance to this kind of parties.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
There are over about 200 hotels and 200 B&B and Inns in Dublin. So you will have a good variety to choose from. City has also many cheap hostels for bargain hunters.
- Dublin is generally a very safe city. However as in most other large cities, a few crimes against the person, such as muggings, unprovoked attacks, and robberies, have been known to occur in Dublin. Treat Dublin as you would other western cities, and be sensible: never walk in poorly-lit areas at night, especially alone; as Dublin centre is relatively compact, be aware that walking a few blocks can take you into some bad areas. Be especially vigilant or preferably avoid all-together walking around the city centre after bar closing times on weekends (2:30AM-3:00AM) when very drunk other people roam the streets and when violent behavior and crime are most likely to occur. Most homicides in the city are gang related.
- You will see a wide variety of buskers and street performers, usually on Grafton Street or Henry/Mary Street. These are normal people just plying their trade; they are usually very helpful for directions and appreciate your donations.
- If people approach you on the street, they could indeed be people just looking for directions, charity workers looking for donations, or people simply looking for a cigarette lighter. Be aware that Dublin people are usually open and unlike big cities like London or New York, talking to complete strangers is a common and regular occurrence.
- If someone who appears to be drunk or under the influence of drugs approaches you asking if they can talk to you for a moment, it is wise to keep walking (although expect drunk people to talk to you in a pub as it is common). These people may simply ask you for a cigarette or some money for a bus, but be aware that most Dubliners, even if they have no money, would never ask a stranger for money or cigarettes (although asking for a light for a cigarette is common). There are several scams being used on unaware tourists and locals alike so please be careful and use your judgement. If someone comes to you on the street, touches you, and asks you for something, say "no" and walk away. Again, locals will almost never behave like this so avoid people who do.
- When driving, leave nothing valuable visible in your car, lock doors while driving through slow traffic in the city. There are plenty of taxis at all hours of the day and night, which are safe and usually friendly.
- Never be afraid to approach Gardai (police officers) to ask for help or directions, It is their job to help. If you do get into trouble somehow and fear for your safety (which is very rare) and cannot find a Gardai officer, head to the nearest establishment such as a bar or shop where you will be safe. Call the emergency services on 112, free from any phone, and ask for the relevant service. If you have no phone, ask anyone working in a shop or bar to call the police for you, and the employee will gladly assist. Also, most doormen and bouncers in pubs will gladly call the police for you if you explain your situation.
- Dublin has heavy traffic, and even if several of the locals tend to cross the road without having a green man, it is not recommended to follow their example.
- If you rent a bicycle, ensure you rent full safety wear (helmet and lights) failure to do so can (albeit it rarely) result in fines.
- Care should also be used when taking some of the "Nitelink" buses that frequent the city as they, while often safe, have seen their fair share of trouble. Sit downstairs if possible, if only to avoid the more raucous singing and shouting.
- Taxis are well regulated in Ireland but, like everywhere else, it is not unknown for taxi drivers to take longer routes when non-Dubliners are being carried - ask for the quickest route. If staying in a hotel or hostel your host may be able to help you find a reputable mini-cab.
- The area around Temple Bar is both an attraction for tourists and for pickpockets. Be aware of your surroundings.
- United Kingdom
- England, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol
- Scotland, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow
- Northern Ireland, Belfast
- Ireland, Cork
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Shemale,
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS