Manchester Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Manchester, England.
Manchester is a vibrant, post-industrial gem at the heart of North West England. The city formerly known as 'Cottonopolis' (a reference to its most famous export) has hung up its clogs and, thanks to successive regeneration projects, is now a major centre for culture and commerce; seen by many as the 'capital' of the north of England and the 'second city' of the United Kingdom.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Manchester
- 2 Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Live Sex Cams
- 7 Adult Locations
- 8 Escort Services and Agencies
- 9 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 10 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 11 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 12 Karaoke and KTVs
- 13 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 16 Nightclubs and Bars
- 17 Gay and Lesbian
- 18 Other Adult Services
- 19 Dating
- 20 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 21 Sexual Services for Women
- 22 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 23 Stay Safe
- 24 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Manchester
In the United Kingdom, prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.
Prostitution continues to be a problem in Manchester but while the demand is still there, business will run as usual.
See also: Manchester Escorts
You can find lots of different type of escorts in Manchester online. If you need a girl for an outcall service of one hour, you have to pay about 200 pounds, but if you are coming for in-call service of one hour, you have to pay 100 pounds. The difference between the fees you pay for outcall services of an escort and that which you pay for in-call services is very significant.
Red Light Districts
- The best-known red-light district in Manchester is probably Fairfield Street. Fairfield Street is nothing like Soho in London, but you can still find sex workers and other adult businesses from there.
- Cheetham Hill has also the reputation of a red light district.
- Some people also consider that Whalley Range could be one the RLDs.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
It's said that it's often the girls' own choice to work the streets. Some of them are drug addicts or have an alcohol problem. Some of them are not educated and cannot pay their children's or family's bills by working in a "normal job".
Due to recent police crackdowns the range of girls is not as good as it used to be, the later into the night after 10pm you go the less girls there seem to be working the streets. Weather usually has an effect, Fridays and Saturdays are usually busier. Weekend afternoons and weekday early evenings can be quite good.
Street walkers in Manchester can be found from following places. Low-class street hookers ask between £20 and £40 for sex, and a BJ can be haggled down to £10, quite handy if you're in your car:
- Piccadilly Station area. Go to the area by Piccadilly station, along Fairfield Street. Just past the station through the traffic lights heading away from the city centre on the right are some arches with industrial units under them (Temprance Street).
- Have a look around Temprance Street, Hoyle Street, North Western Street, if nothing takes your fancy, come out of Temprance Street and opposite is St Andrews Street, usually some talent on the immediate corner of that and Helmet street, All up St Andrews Street and St Andrews Square. Sometimes some walking up Adair street but this is a busy road for traffic, cross over to Betley Street and Heyrod Street but you'll usually find the eastern European girls around here, occasionally the odd latin or oriental looking girl.
- Whalley Range area.
- Cheetham Hill area.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Manchester? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
There are lots of great adult entertainment venues in Manchester, so it should be very easy to find sex from this city.
Escort Services and Agencies
Girls hired though the escort agencies cost about 50% more what they would cost if you would hire them directly. Choosing the right Escort Agency is vital. When choosing agency, try to find reliable one with positive reviews.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Manchester has become a centre for "reliable" massage services. The sex industry is technically illegal. Local papers such as the Manchester Evening news are full of adverts for individuals and parlours. The attraction seems to be reliable service and cheaper prices. Also some of the large parlours operate more than once places throughout Greater Manchester- these are promoted by very slick websites.
An officer involved in policing vice in the city said at the time: “There is very little associated crime reported relating to massage parlours and fewer complaints from the public. If we clamp down, women would start working alone in residential areas, which could cause more problems.” In recent years, however, a number of parlours in Manchester have been shut and their owners prosecuted, despite claiming police were aware of their activities.
Basically, check with each parlour, but sex is included and most parlours this means oral + sex, various positions, but they think it advisable not to be graphic on their websites. Generally up to 30 mins means one shag, when you finish it's bye-bye. For an hour it's 2 sessions. Any offering 45 mins, check before because while with most cumming twice is ok, this is not always the case.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Many brothels have been closed down in recent years in Manchester, however there are still many on the scene
A directory with a listing of a large number of Manchester's Parlours can be found on The LBB.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
There are plenty of good nude bars in Manchester. Most of these venues have an small entrance fee. Lap-dances cost around £20 and drinks £5-10.
Karaoke and KTVs
KTV´s and karaoke sex clubs are not common in Manchester. These venues are more popular in Asia.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Swinging, also known as partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior, in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity. Cupids, Amour and Adam & Eve´s are the most well known BDSM places in Manchester.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Manchester, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
You can find several sex shops in Manchester.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
A love hotel is a type of short-stay hotel found around the world operated primarily for the purpose of allowing couples privacy for sexual activities. The name originates from "Hotel Love" in Osaka which was built in 1968 and had a rotating sign.
Nightclubs and Bars
There are lots of nice nightclubs and bars in Machester where you can hook up with local and foreign girls.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Manchester as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
The age of both heterosexual and homosexual consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom. The law supports LGBT rights and are some of the most progressive in the world. You cannot be discriminated against in any area of the UK for your sexuality.
Canal Street, the centre of the Manchester Gay Village, is a street in Manchester city centre. The pedestrianised street, which runs along the west side of the Rochdale Canal, is lined with gay bars and restaurants. At night time, and in daytime in the warmer months, the street is filled with visitors, often including gay and lesbian tourists from all over the world. The northern end of the street meets Minshull Street and the southern meets Princess Street; part of the street looks across the Rochdale Canal into Sackville Park.
Other Adult Services
In the most basic form BDSM (Bondage & Discipline/ Dominance & Submission/ Sado-Masochism) is all about the erotic and sexual acts and mind-sets of dominating and relinquishing control. There are few good BDSM venues in Manchester.
Dating in Manchester can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Manchester and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Manchester may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Manchester. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Manchester? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Manchester as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
- Manchester Concord, 44 Canal street, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1 3WD.
- This is a Transgender Social Group that meets every Wednesday evening in the upstairs bar of Villaggio's in Manchester.
- Napoleons Nightclub, 33 Bloom St, Manchester, M1 3LY
- The oldest t-girl friendly gay club in Manchester´s Gay Village. Telephone: 0161 236 8800
You can also find many beautiful transsexual escorts easily online and these t-girls usually charge about £80-200 for sex services. There are no TS/TV/TG or CD [[street prostitution[streetwalkers]].
Sexual Services for Women
It is very easy for women in Manchester to find company and especially if you are a tourist, your chances will rise. There are also rent boys who advertise mainly online.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
To be sure that it is okay to bring street hooker to your place, the best option is to rent an apartment. 5 star hotels also allow clients to bring prostitutes to their room in England.
England Accommodation Statistics
Price in US Dollars.
England offers a great arrangement of accommodations, from cheap, decent apartments, hostels and guest-houses to five-star hotels.
If you're uncomfortable around thousands of intoxicated young people, then you should probably avoid Friday and Saturday night taxi queues in the city centre. You should also avoid any conflict with door staff at bars, clubs and pubs.
All pubs, bars and clubs are best avoided on days where the Manchester derby football match is taking place. Relations between the two sets of supporters have never been amicable, to say the least, but things seem to have deteriorated recently. What starts out as "banter" quite commonly gets out of hand.
Persistent begging is an irritation in Piccadilly. There is also a problem with people walking up to you with a story like "I've lost my wallet and need 50p for the bus home". These people often say the same story for years. This is usually a ruse to get money from you or, in some cases, in the hope that you will get a wallet/purse out of your pocket so it can be stolen.
Sellers of "The Big Issue" magazine, are not usually regarded as beggars. The Magazine is published by the Big Issue in The North, a social enterprise and sold to the homeless for resale on the streets. All of the vendors are genuinely homeless and are forbidden from begging whilst selling the magazine (though it is not uncommon to hear pleas for "spare change" from a Big Issue vendor). Vendors can be found around the city and visitors may want to buy a £2 copy. Please do only buy from badged, official vendors.
Manchester is generally quite a safe place, especially in commercialised and tourist orientated areas. If you wander into a less desirable area you should be very wary of street gangs hanging around.
Should you encounter a group which looks suspicious, either avoid them all together and walk the other way, or try to walk past them quickly (at a distance if possible) and behave in a way that they do not perceive as disrespectful or confrontational. This can include eye contact or accidently brushing past them with your shoulder.
Most of the areas in Manchester where tourists venture are safe. The following areas are very much "off the beaten path", with little to tempt the average visitor. Nonetheless, should you choose to go, then caution would be advised:
- Longsight. This is a somewhat rundown residential area in the shadow of the city centre, which has as yet avoided the gentrification of nearby Hulme.
- Moss Side. This area constitutes the heart of Manchester's African and Caribbean community and is worth a visit if you looking for something different. It is an area that has been associated with gang related violence but is no worse than other inner-city areas in Manchester, with such crime having been greatly reduced by police and community efforts in recent years. It is adjacent to some pleasant parks, including the small Whitworth Park and larger Platt Fields Park. Catch the Caribbean Festival of Manchester in Alexandra Park every July/August.
- Parts of Hulme but this young, trendy, regenerated area would be of interest to many with its new town houses, quirky architecture and blocks of flats and is next to the centre.
- Cheetham Hill. Avoid at night; but, during the day, this suburb, to the north of Victoria Station, is a lively, colourful mixture of cultures: Jewish, Asian, and newer arrivals to the city from various parts of the world! The shopping area around "The Village" is very much like an inner London high street.
- Wythenshawe. Much of this is a vast public housing district out towards the airport should be avoided.
- Ordsall. This area is on the up and following the example of Hulme with lots of new developments.
- Parts of East Manchester, particularly Beswick and the residential streets of Openshaw.
- Salford. Unless you have good reason, do not wander too far, on foot at least, over the river Irwell into Salford from the city centre. With the great number of new residential developments in the area, it has improved. The straight route from Manchester centre, via Salford Cathedral along Chapel Street to Salford University, is very safe up to Pendleton.
- United Kingdom
- England, London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee
- Wales, Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham
- Northern Ireland, Belfast
- Ireland, Dublin, Cork, Killarney
- Prostitution and law in United Kingdom
- Age of consent in United Kingdom
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS