Brasilia Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Brasilia, Brazil (South America).
Brasília, the capital of Brazil, is a planned city. Inaugurated in 1960 in the Central Highlands of Brazil, it is a masterpiece of modernist architecture listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and attracts architecture aficionados worldwide. Brasilia is also an important transportation hub for travel within Brazil.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Live Sex Cams
- 9 Dating
- 10 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 11 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 12 Gay and Lesbian
- 13 Sexual Services for Women
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Escort Services & Agencies
- 16 Sleeping
- 17 Stay Safe
- 18 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution itself (exchanging sex for money) in Brazil is legal, as there are no laws forbidding adult prostitution, but it is illegal to operate a brothel or to employ prostitutes in any other way.
Red Light Districts
A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels. There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts. Some red-light districts have acquired a touristic interest beyond sex tourism, and can be perceived as places of artistic, historic or cultural interest, whether or not they still serve the sex trade.
See also: List of red-light districts
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
You can find prostitutes from these places in Brasilia:
- You can find prostitutes from a "café/bar" inside of Bonaparte Hotel. About 30 garotas are sitting there and you can talk to them. The girl are mostly below 5, a few 5 to 6 and a couple of 7, not what you expect from Brazil, you will have to pay an entry fee of 60 Real which will not be advised until you want to leave, the girl will come to you, they are not very aggressive.
- Taboo Bar in Hotel Nacional, August 2014 no action there.
Street walkers in Brasilia:
- The Setor de Diversões is a fairly nice shopping area at the center of the city, very close to Rodoviaria. Southern side at night is very dangerous, being the favorite spot for hookers and drug dealers.
- You can try your luck to find streetwalkers from Setor Comercial Sul area.
- Late at night all along the W3 avenue in Asa Norte, you will be able to easily spot various streetwalkers. Here, starting even as early as 9pm, you can pick up a girl for very cheap. Prices range from 50 reais up to usually 200 for an hour. You can also find transvestites there as well. Most women here will have appartments nearby that they use for their business, so if you do not have a car, you can walk up to them in person and they will take you there. The best time to go would be around midnight, as this time is when most of the women begin to arrive and find their spot. This area at night can be somewhat dangerous as there are many drug users and very little light, but if you dress discreetly and do not call any attention to yourself, you should have no troubles whatsoever. Also, police tend to patrol up and down this avenue , so you'll rarely be in any real danger.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Here is a list of strip clubs in Brasilia:
- Boate Queens Night Club, Pistão Sul - Brasilia DF.
- Hyppo's, Centro Comercial Gilberto Salomão. (0 XX 61) 248-6559.
Here you can find brothels and sex clubs in Brasilia:
- Apples Club, about 30 garotas. Atmosphere seemed basically safe and comfortable. Entry was 100 reales, but you don't pay up front. They give you a card for the tender to mark drinks and they total it at the end. The top girls wanted 500R for two hours and 700R for the night. You can negotiate it lower.
- Swinjy, a "hotel" with garotas inside.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Erotic massage and happy ending places in Brasilia:
- In Brasília, there is a place called Bem Estar Massagens, where it is considered a best massage in Brasilia and, of course, the best girls of the capital.Google Map - Scln 410, Block C, Shop 5 Subsoil, Asa Norte, Brasilia.
- Bem Estar Massagens
- SCLN 410 Bloco C, Loja 5, Asa Norte, Brasilia
- Tel: +556133408627
- Open: 09-20h prices: R$ 110.- to R$ 180.-;
- There are erotic massage places on the second floor of the Garvey Park Hotel. You have to go in the lobby, turn left and up the stairs. The price structure for gringos was 60R for massage, 100R for massage and CBJ and 150R for full service.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Brasilia? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Brasilia can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Brasilia and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Brasilia may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Brasilia. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Brasilia? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Brasilia as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Most transexual street whores in Brasilia can be found from the same areas where regular female street hookers work. Be careful with transgirls because some of them can steal items.
As any other big city in Brazil, you can find lots of very beautiful trannies in Brasilia, the capital.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Brasilia as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Due to its high degree of acceptance and tolerance, gay travel is increasingly popular in Brazil. Brazil is open to LGBT tourists.
Gay Saunas and Bathhouses
- SCS, Quadra 5, Bloco A, Subsolo 34 (Nicolas Caminha Building, close to Banco de Brasilia), Brasilia, DF
- Tel: +556133237799
- Open: 15-22h; prices: R$ 20.- / credit cards accepted; number of lockers: 120/10
- Very friendly sauna with a high standard of hygiene.
- Sauna W3
- CRS 503 Bloco C Entrada 43, Asa Sul, Brasilia
- Tel: +556132256950
- Open: 15-22, Fri & Sat -23h; prices: R$ 20.- to R$ 30.-;
- Thermas Acrópolis, Setor de Diversões Sul Ed. Acrópole, Blonco N, N* 14, SDS Bl N lj 02-04, Subsolo
Gay Friendly Bars, Discos and Clubs
- Victoria Haus, SAAN Qd. 1, Lt. 930
- Verso & Reverso, CLN 302 Bl. E, Lj. 49
- Espaço Galleria, SDS Bl N s/n lj 14
- Oficina Club, SOF Sul Q 7 lt 2/4 cj B
- Disel, SOFS Qd. 9 Conj. A, Lt. 5
- Club 904 (Clube da ASCEB), SGAS 904
- Velvet Pub, CLN 102, Bl. B, Lj. 28
- Cellar Wine Bar, Clsw 103 Bloco A Loja 35 Subsolo. Setor Sudoeste. Mo, Tu, We, Th: 05:00 p.m. - 01:00 a.m.; Fr: 05:00 p.m. - 02:00 a.m.; Sa: 03:00 p.m. - 02:00 a.m.; Su: closed
- You can also check out the Gay Brasilia Map
Sexual Services for Women
Brazil has always been a very popular tourist destination due to its exotic wildlife, beautiful people, pristine beaches and raucous festivals like Carnival. But it appears that Brazil might be vying for the number one spot for sex tourism as well. Additionally, Brazil is a popular destination for female sex tourism, which generally does not see rates as high as male sex tourism. For female tourists, it should not be hard to find male companionship from a bar or a nightclub. Male escorts can be also found from internet in Brazil and price for sex is not high.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Brasilia, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop. Adult shops in Brasilia:
- Erotika Sex Shop, CRS 502 Bloco C Loja 56 - Asa Sul, Brasília - DF, Brazil. Tel. +55 61 3224-0069.
- Idéia Sexy, Loja 41 - Subsolo - Ed. Unique Center, Clsw 304 Bloco C - Sudoeste, Brasília - DF, Brazil. +55 61 3032-6969.
- Sex Shop Magia do Amor, CLN 116 Norte, Bloco I, Loja 21 Subsolo - Asa Norte, Brasília - DF, Brazil. Tel. +55 61 3447-6996.
- Sex Shop Amor de Luxo, Qe 7, Bloco B, Guará I, Sala 101, Brasília - DF, Brazil. Tel. +55 61 3382-6699.
Escort Services & Agencies
Like in any Brazilian city, online advertising of escorts in Brasilia gets more popular all the time.
Here are short-time hotels and love motels in Brasilia:
- Motel Colorado, SPMN EPIA BR 020 KM 0 LOTE 01, Brasilia.
- Designed for adults only, Motel Colorado, located 15 km from the city centre of Brasilia offers guests a relaxing and romantic stay with spacious, modern accommodations. Free private parking is available. The rooms provide a minibar, a balcony, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a sofa, a private entrance, a hot tub, and a private bathroom with a shower and bath. Motel Colorado is 27 km from Brasilia International Airport.
- Fantasy Motel, SIA Quadra Central 1C Lote 1, Brasilia.
- Fantasy Motel is located in Brasília and offers a love hotel with free WiFi access and room service. Parque da Cidade park is 2 km away.
- Decorated in different styles, rooms provide a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with slippers and towels. Extras include a DVD player and cable channels. At Fantasy Motel there is a 24-hour front desk. The property offers free parking.
Brasilia is a safe city, but usual measures should be taken. The surrounding cities like Taguatinga and Ceilandia aren't tourist destinations and aren't considered to be as safe as Brasília itself. In fact, in those cities there are a lot of danger zones, and if you don't know where to avoid, it's better not to go to them. At night, the area near the central bus station is not considered to be safe (prostitution and drugs). Avoid walking alone at night throughout the city.
There are an increasing number of cases of "flash kidnap". This consists of attacking people near or inside their own car, robbing and getting away with the car, and sometimes driving with the owner to make them withdraw money from automatic cash machines or even committing other kinds of violence. The local Police give some advice  on how to avoid these crimes:
- Try to walk with company, avoiding deserted places or those with bad illumination. Be aware of people approaching to ask for information, especially during the night;
- When coming out of a bank, verify if you are being followed or if there are suspicious people near the vehicle;
- Approaching your car, have the keys ready, to make it easier to get into the car;
- Going home (or to your hotel), do not park immediately. Watch the sides of the buildings and corners and only then stop the vehicle. Do not react to any kind of crime, as the criminals do not act alone.
Police officers are usually polite, but as they have to deal with considerable violence they might appear harsh in situations when they have to be alert. Respect is the key for good interaction. In case of police intervention at a crime (i.e. when they withdraw their guns), lay down on the floor and put your hands on your head and don't make any subtle movement. Do not react if searched. Follow instructions and, as it is possible, inform someone of your situation by phone.
To get police assistance, dial 190 in any public or private phone. For medical emergency, dial 192.
Although drug consumption does not lead to incarceration, it is still a crime in Brazil, and being caught with small amounts of illegal substances may lead to bureaucratic complications when leaving the country. Selling or transporting drugs for use of others is considered trafficking, a very serious crime, and will lead to severe consequences. So, do not use or carry drugs of any kind.
- Brazil, São Paulo, Fortaleza, Manaus, Recife, Natal, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Salvador, Belo Horizonte
- Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Uruguay, Montevideo, Punta del Este
- Bolivia, La Paz
- Colombia, Medellín, Bogotá, Cartagena, Barranquilla
- Venezuela, Caracas, Maracaibo
- Chile, Santiago de Chile
- Peru, Lima
- Age of consent in Brazil
- Prostitution across the Americas, Termas
- Portugese Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS
- The gender of Brazilian transgendered prostitutes (article)