Salvador Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Salvador, Brazil (South America).
Salvador is the capital of the state of Bahia, Brazil. With a charming Old Town (a World Heritage Site), a vibrant musical scene and popular Carnaval celebrations, it is considered one of the birthplaces of Brazilian culture.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Live Sex Cams
- 9 Dating
- 10 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 11 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 12 Gay and Lesbian
- 13 Sexual Services for Women
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Escort Services & Agencies
- 16 Sleeping
- 17 Stay Safe
- 18 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution itself (exchanging sex for money) in Brazil is legal, as there are no laws forbidding adult prostitution, but it is illegal to operate a brothel or to employ prostitutes in any other way.
Salvador is a wonderful city that has a lot to offer. Beaches, sights, food and tons of lovely dark-skinned girls with round asses. The one who only goes there for the sole purpose of P4P (pay for play) might be a bit disappointed. Salvador has a lot of easygoing and willing non-pro's.
You certainly do not have this "hard-core" mongering scene in Salvador, everything is slower and more laid-back.
Red Light Districts
A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels. There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts. Some red-light districts have acquired a touristic interest beyond sex tourism, and can be perceived as places of artistic, historic or cultural interest, whether or not they still serve the sex trade.
The restoration appears to have swept away the Pelo's seamier side in Salvador. City authorities moved out the red-light district and the criminals and installed 24-hour police brigades, transforming the quarter into what's probably the safest urban neighborhood in Latin America. Many Bahians opposed the restoration, because the cleanup forced several longtime residents out of their homes.
See also: List of red-light districts
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
The beach of Porto da Barra in Salvador is known to have a line of prostitute bars.
In Salvador prostitution is discreet. Girls do not behave like pros. They like to be treated and then you get the best GFE (Girlfriend Experience) from them.
You can find different kind of options how you like to roll with working girls. Price is not always the measure but many times it goes hand by hand with the quality. Depending how much you are willing to spend money, you can consider what to do from these following example categories:
- You can spend up to R$300 for a girl on Eros and you will probably be very pleased with the quality. You can also normally find a cheaper girl from there if you want to.
- You can pick a pro at another lower quality club paying R$150.
- You can pick a pro in Pelourinho paying R$70-100.
- You can try to find nice short-time girl in a centro casa paying R$20 for 30 minutes. (Check out casas de massagem in Centro)
Street walkers in Salvador:
- The local street Prostitutes in Salvador hang out at "Porto da Barra" on the beach at day and walking the street at night, usually moving at night to the streets of Pelourinho and Itapua or working at one of the strip bars.
- Pituba area also has a lot of street hookers hanging around outside the strip clubs' doors to see if they can catch someone before going inside. Once the girls go inside, they can't leave until someone pays their way out or after 6am. Girls outside normally ask for R$100 for their services.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Here are some strip clubs in Salvador:
- Aero Club Shopping
- Fashion Club
- Cafe Cancun
- Tchê Night Club (near Pelourinho)
- Freenight (Pituba)
- Eros (Pituba) - club cover R$50 and the working girls are asking R$200 for their services but you can find after 11PM girls half of that price outside of this club.
- Hexxys Club
- Club VIP (across the street from Aero Club)
- Santissima (closed?)
In average brothel in Brazil you can have sex with Brazilian girl from 50 to 150 reais for one hour. Brazil's most famous termas are located in Rio de Janeiro. Termas are brothels which are similar than spas or bathhouses but working girls are waiting for customers inside.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Many escorts and prostitutes in Brazil offer erotic massage services as well.
Daytime privês / casas de massagem in Centro
Here is a short list of daytime privês/casas de massagem in Centro, R$20-30. Very handy if you want to get laid in a cheap way during daytime. Quality is not the best though:
EDIFICIO SANTA RITA - The Edificio lies a couple of blocks before Praça Castro Alves. The entrance is numbered 174/184. Two different elevators. The Anexo is in the back. The first two salas charges R$20/30 minutes, the other three charges R$30/30 minutes. CBJ, anal cost extra. The cabins are simple, but at least they have a fan and they put a new sheet before each customer. Shower before and after. Between 4-6 girls works each casa. The standard is very varied, young, old, fat, thin etc. The average standard is not high but usually there are some cuties. If you check out all casas in the edificio you should be able to find some girls that suits you:
- Av Sete de Setembro 184, Edificio Santa Rita, Sala 203
- Av Sete de Setembro 184, Edificio Santa Rita, Sala 503
- Av Sete de Setembro 184, Edificio Santa Rita Anexo, Sala 303
- Av Sete de Setembro 184, Edificio Santa Rita Anexo, Sala 307
- Av Sete de Setembro 184, Edificio Santa Rita Anexo, Sala 501
- MORGANAS MASSAGEM - Rua 21 de Abril 40. The street is quite easy to find. Get off the bus at Relogio Sao Pedro (Largo São Pedro). The street is full of street stands. There is no number on the entrance. Number 40 is on the right hand just before the lanchonette. The entrance is like a white hall with white stairs. It´s on the fourth floor (top floor). Don´t get confused of the kitchen etc you pass on your way up. Ring the bell. They charge R$30/30 minutes. CBJ, anal cost extra.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Salvador? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Salvador can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Salvador and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Salvador may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Salvador. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Salvador? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Salvador as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Like almost everywhere in Brazil trannies are gorgeous in Salvador as well.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Salvador as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Due to its high degree of acceptance and tolerance, gay travel is increasingly popular in Brazil. Brazil is open to LGBT tourists.
Gay saunas and bathhouses in Salvador:
- Sauna Paradise, Rua Leoni Ramos, 59
- Thermas Planetário 11, Rua José Duarte, 11
- Sauna Fox, Rua das Rosas, 682
- Thermas Esgrima, Ladeira de Santa Tereza, 2
- Sauna Rio's, Rua Almeida Sande, 8
- Sauna Casarão 25, Rua Dias d'Ávila, 26
- Sauna Persona, Av Iemanjá, 12
- Thermas Olympus, Rua Tuiuti, 183
Gay Nightclubs and lounges:
- OFF Club, Rua Dias D'Avila, 33 (mixed)
- Boite Caverna, Rua Carlos Gomes, 616
- Tropical News, Rua Gamboa de Cima, 24 (mixed)
- San Sebastian Salvador, Rua da Paciência, 88, Rio Vermellho (mixed)
Sexual Services for Women
Brazil has always been a very popular tourist destination due to its exotic wildlife, beautiful people, pristine beaches and raucous festivals like Carnival. But it appears that Brazil might be vying for the number one spot for sex tourism as well. Additionally, Brazil is a popular destination for female sex tourism, which generally does not see rates as high as male sex tourism. For female tourists, it should not be hard to find male companionship from a bar or a nightclub. Male escorts can be also found from internet in Brazil and they are very good looking.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Salvador, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop. There are many online sex shops where you can order sex toys etc.
Escort Services & Agencies
You can find escorts from O Tarde newspaper and escort directories online.
Motels in Salvador mean only one thing: for adults. The term, when used in Brazil, refers to a place adults get in to for some private moments. In Salvador, there are a number of motels to cater to many of its adult tourists.
Some of the popular motels in Salvador are:
- Motel Charm (Av. Dorival Caymi, 107 Itapoa, Salvador)
- Oasis Motel (Av. Afranio Peixoto, S/N Suburbana, Salvador)
- Fantasy Motel (Av. Jorge Amado, 551 Boca Do Rio, Salvador)
- Motel Kamasutra (Av. Prof°. Pinto De Aguiar, 2084 Patamares, Salvador)
- Tramp S Motel (Rua Profª. Maria Helena Fonseca, S/N Costa Azul, Salvador)
Due to high social inequality, Salvador is notorious for street crime, and for a tourist that wanders carelessly in the streets, the likelihood of a mugging or armed robbery is considerably higher than in São Paulo and perhaps even Rio de Janeiro. Salvador recognizes the importance of tourism to the city economy, so most important tourist sites such as Pelourinho and Mercado Modelo, as well as main popular festivals like the Carnaval, are usually heavily guarded.
People with darker complexions will have an advantage over those with pale skin. Blacks are likely to blend in well; other dark-skinned people may be inconspicuous in many places, but others are immediately labelled as either upper class citizens or tourists, and may be specially targeted.
If you are moving on foot, by bicycle, or by bus, it's best to go out during the day. Avoid bringing anything valuable, just enough to enjoy your day. The Flamengo and Stella Maris beaches are among the safest places to go during the day, and they are the best option if you just want to enjoy a good beach without much local culture. In other places, try to stay at areas guarded by police.
As a general rule, be suspicious if people approach you directly in a friendly way as they either want money or to sell you something.
At night, it's better to take a cab to go out. Stay at reasonably crowded places. If you don't see other tourists where you are, then it's probably not a place you should be unless you are feeling particularly adventurous.
- Some areas, which are strongly frequented by foreigners, can become dangerous, especially at night, i.e. the Barra harbour area. NEVER go to the beach at night!
- The long sloping road leading from the old town to the harbor should be avoided even during the day. ALWAYS take the elevator.
- If you are staying in the touristic Barra area, beware of the favela near Shopping Barra, especially at night. The area just to the east toward the beach can be dangerous as well.
- Beware of vehicular traffic. Crossing the streets is always dangerous even when using a pedestrian crosswalk with the traffic light red for cars. As one member of Supergrass band once said: "In Brazil green means go, and red means go faster!" Start the crossing ONLY when vehicles have already stopped.
- Never agree to share a taxi with other random people, especially if they approach you. Most likely, it's just a trap to rob you!
- Watch out for children in Pelourinho, especically on Tuesdays at the Geronimo Concert at the old church - they are reaching out for any low pockets in cargo pants!
When Shopping always check the price first, especially if you are white and have blue or green eyes, many locals will see you complexion and feel they have the right to vharge you double for services and products. Always ask for a Coupon Fiscal it ensures that the company or indivdual you are purchasing from pays the proper tax, and it can usually result in them "suddenly" giving you a 10 - 15% disount if you dont want the Coupon as they have to pay 27% tax what you buy and the Coupon ensures this. Be particulary aware of Banca and Kiosks on the street as they will undoubtably charge you more for being an estrangeiro (foreginer). All the little extra money you are charged can seriously eat inti your budget and leave a sour taste in your mouth as nobody likes being ripped off.
- Brazil, São Paulo, Fortaleza, Manaus, Recife, Natal, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Salvador
- Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Uruguay, Montevideo, Punta del Este
- Bolivia, La Paz
- Colombia, Medellín, Bogotá, Cartagena, Barranquilla
- Venezuela, Caracas, Maracaibo
- Chile, Santiago de Chile
- Peru, Lima
- Age of consent in Brazil
- Prostitution across the Americas, Termas
- Portugese Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS
- The gender of Brazilian transgendered prostitutes (article)