Colombia Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Colombia, South America.
Colombia is the only country in South America with coastlines on both the North Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea. Lying to the south of Panama, Colombia controls the land access between Central and South America. With Panama to the north, Colombia is surrounded by Venezuela to the east, Brazil to the southeast, and Ecuador and Peru to the south west. Forget the country's reputation. Twice the size of France, and with a diversity of landscapes and cultures that would be hard to find even in countries five times its size, Colombia belongs in the upper echelons of the world's most incredible travel destinations.
The political violence has subsided substantially throughout the majority of the country and savvy travelers have already flocked here from around the world. Go before everyone else catches on!
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Colombia is another hot spot in South America for sex tourism. It is a well known secret that Colombian sex workers will lower their prices if the client is attractive and a good negotiator, which may be why the Colombia is so popular when it comes to sex tourism. However, thousands probably also travel to Colombia hoping that every woman will look like beautifully curvy, Colombian native Sofia Vergara or Shakira.
Prostitution in Colombia is legal as long as it is done in designated "tolerance zones".
Prostitution is widespread, partly due to poverty and internal displacement.
The minimum age of consent in Colombia is 14 regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation. However sexual acts with youngsters aged between 14 and 18 can be prosecuted.
- Bogotá - The Republic's Capital, a city where all the country converges.
- Cali - Colombia's third largest city and a center for sugar and coffee industry. It enjoys terrific nightlife in the salsotecas, and is known as the salsa capital of Latin America.
- Cartagena - The Heroic City, Capital of the Bolívar department is Colombia's tourist city par excellence. The colonial architecture and the skyscrapers can be be seen together in this city that offers a unique experience of festivals, restaurants and hotels.
- Cúcuta - This is the sixth largest city of Colombia. It has many interesting places and is one of the most ecological cities of Latin America.
- Manizales - The center of the Zona Cafetera offers the opportunity to visit Los Nevados National Park and to live the coffee plantation experience.
- Medellín - The City of Eternal Spring and capital of the Antioquia department is famous for having a large textile industry, which produces top quality clothing that is sent all over the world.
- Pereira - The lovely City , capital of the Risaralda department and major city of the coffee region, important and modern city, commercial and touristic.
- Popayán - This beautiful, white-washed city is Colombia's religious center.
- Santa Marta - One of the most touristic cities in Colombia. Santa Marta is unique in the sense that it offers you beautiful beaches one day, and the next one a walk to the foothill of a snowy mountain, the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, the highest in the country.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Colombia? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Colombia can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Colombia and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Colombia may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
Most Colombians are quite conservative about homosexual issues, so it's not that common to find a couple of men holding hands or kissing in the street. You should expect some people's comments about same sex couples they see, but they tend to reserve those comments to themselves, so you generally shouldn't expect rude attitudes or harsh comments regarding your sexuality. It should be noted, however, that verbal and physical violence against gay and lesbian travelers is not necessarily unheard of (the latter probably sharing ties to the country's history of violence and strong Catholic leanings which have, nevertheless, eased during recent years), and unfortunately homophobia may be more widespread than one may think of.
Nevertheless, a lot of young people in the cities are comparatively more open-minded about this topic, and homosexual couples may experience less trouble hanging around more liberally-minded areas (at least about LGBT issues) such as Bogotá's Zona Rosa or, particularly, Chapinero . The latter neighborhood is home to what may be the biggest LGBT community in Colombia, and the focus of the community's nightlife in Bogotá (if not the whole country), with explicitly gay-friendly establishments such as Theatron (arguably one of the biggest discos in South America).
Here is a list of web site where you can find escorts in Colombia:
Colombia has continued to make significant progress towards establishing a peaceful and welcoming country.
The number of people with HIV/AIDS in Colombia is rising, despite a worldwide fall in infection rates by 15% over the last five years.
- Panama, Ecuador, Venezuela, Brazil & Peru
- Age of consent in Colombia
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- North America | South America | Europe | Africa | Asia | Oceania