Nairobi Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Nairobi, Kenya.
The capital of Kenya and the largest city is Nairobi with a population of nearly four million.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Nairobi
- 2 Nairobi Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Hookup and Pick Up Local Girls
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Where to Get Sex Now
- 9 Adult Locations
- 10 Escort Services and Agencies
- 11 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 12 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 13 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 14 Karaoke and KTVs
- 15 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 16 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 17 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 18 Nightclubs and Bars
- 19 Gay and Lesbian
- 20 Other Adult Services
- 21 Dating
- 22 How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
- 23 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 24 Sexual Services for Women
- 25 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Nairobi
Prostitution in Kenya is illegal. While 3/4th of Kenyans are positive for the legalization of prostitution, there is still a long route to be taken for the sex workers to freely exercise their profession.
Some of the Nairobi prostitutes are sex workers at day time and housewives at the night time. They come back home from sex work just before their husbands get back from their jobs.
There are also mid-range to high-end call girls mainly found residing and mingling among the affluent. Some advertise online, others advertise in local media.
There are plenty of good places to try and get laid with single Nairobi girls, and some high quality date spots here as well where you can meet sugar girls and freelance escorts.
Nairobi Female Escorts
There is a pretty good selection of escorts advertising their services online in Nairobi.
Red Light Districts
Red-light districts in Nairobi:
- Koinange Street area (Also called ‘K’ Street) is a Red Light District in Nairobi. There are whores selling their body just for about 200-250 shillings (less than $3 US). Young ladies in their early twenties are engaging in the practice.
- Many whores have moved to hanging around Westlands Road area as well.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Some of the prostitutes go on in broad daylight in joints in downtown Nairobi where male clients flood to satisfy their sexual urge. These Nairobi prostitutes are sex workers at day time and housewives at the night time. They come back home from their flesh trade just before their husbands get back from their jobs.
Prostitutes in Nairobi can be found from the streets, brothels, strip clubs and nightclubs.
There are some surveys which say that 40% of prostitutes in Nairobi are either married or in stable relationships. These sex workers work on the streets or bars few hours a day and go home to sleep.
Street hookers in Nairobi ask normally 500 shilling (US5) for one round and 3000 shillings (US$30) for whole night. You will probably see young Nairobi street walkers in the areas mentioned below. Street whores in Nairobi are cheaper in residential areas than what they cost in the city centre. Most girls will line up on the street until 4am, but some girls work 24 hours on the street. There are some areas where you can have sex with the girl and guards watch these premises. You need to pay 500 shillings (US$5) for the night guard to rent the space from the area. Most girls wear sexy miniskirts and are quite pushy on negotiations.
- In the Red light district on Koinange Street.
- Intersection of Koinange Street and Kenyatta Avenue is a good spot to start seeking for a street prostitutes.
- Westlands Road area at night time.
- In front of Amar Hotel, prostitutes standing in the corridors making it hard for anyone to pass through.
- Kitale Hotel, prostitutes sitting on the couch inside. Some of the hookers are in a groups and some are alone. You should check out Arwings Kodhek Road for some sexy ebony girls.
Hookup and Pick Up Local Girls
Meeting local girls and getting laid for free is fun! Read more on how to pick up girls in Nairobi: https://hookuptravels.com/wiki/Nairobi
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Nairobi? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Nairobi. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
You can find many interesting nightclubs, freelance hooker bars and maasage services from Nairobi.
It can be a bit difficult to navigate the Nairobi streets, because addresses are hard to come by from the google maps. But if you can not find the adult location you are searching for, then do not hesitate to ask from the locals since they speak very good english.
Westland area has many hookers and gold diggers and it is common all over the Africa, wherever the money is the sex workers will follow. Rich locals and foreign men will be partying in Westlands, sugar-girls who want to get some money from the sugar daddies will also be there.
Most girls at Nairobi clubs example are just gold diggers looking for a provider, others will be wanting a direct cash if you want to get sex.
Escort Services and Agencies
Finding an escort when you’re travelling can be a bit tricky. An ideal solution for having an alternative for escorts is Ashley Madison. There are thousands of horny girls waiting for you. Find all the beautiful young women at AshleyMadison.com!
Escort agencies are getting more popular in Nairobi all the time.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Sensual and happy ending massage is readily available from providers in Nairobi. Most of the erotic massage services are found in online websites. Some up-scale hotels do also have a beauty parlour where one can find massage therapy. Some of girls who work on these parlors like to make extra money on the side.
- Sonya Therapy Gill House, 4th floor, Hotel bilmas, Care Guest Hose
- Cost for a massage is Ksh 1,000 to the house, and another 1,000 for the girl.
There are also Thai Massage parlors in Nairobi, but sexual services are not guaranteed on these premises.
- Ariya Thai Spa, Hayat House, Jalaram Rd,, Westlands, Nairobi
- Reservations: 0708 299 187 / 0715 525 317. Open 7 days a week 09:00am - 08:00pm
- Thai, Oil and other type of massages starting from KES 3500 an hour.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Brothels in Nairobi:
- Munyu Road Junction on both sides of Luthuli, there should be two of them.
- On the last building on Luthuli street on the right, there are three. That is where a lot of High school students prefer. Maybe because of the price. You will always catch them there during openings and closing of schools.
- Across River Road, the famous Kericho East. Many prostitutes would dream to work here because the money is good. Whores are everywhere, in the bar, in every corridor of the building and some wait for you outside. There are rooms inside and if you go in for an innocent one drink, you will definitely be served more than that. The place is so maintained, you won’t even realize that it is a brothel.
- Duruma Road, there is a bar called bar Jerry's. There are two more dingy lodges there which are brothels.
- Tea Room is probably the most famous (after Sabina Joy - see Nairobi nightclubs section). If you climb up the stairs to the reception, the only business there is selling out rooms and condoms. There are many prostitutes in the bar and in the rooms.
- River Rood, Nyandarua Lodging, Prostitutes always loitering around there. You should avoid some of them because they might be under-aged. If a man passes there with no interest at them, they can get angry and be very aggressive!
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Here are some more Strip clubs in Nairobi:
- F3 PANGO, A sister club to the renowned Florida pack of night clubs, its located along Moi Avenue in the same building that Florida 2000 is located. Actually you use the same entrance to F2. After 11pm, the music is usually very loud. With jungus and hindu guys preferring this club. This is definitely a high end joint, Sudanese are also spotted making it rain here. It is a sight to behold watching the strippers work those golden poles.
- SMALL WORLD STRIP CLUB, This joint should not even feature in the list. Anyway It's quite popular and maybe you like to get different kind of experience of strip club. Located on a lane just off River road and on the 5th floor of an old building that has no lifts, this is a place you will certainly not visit twice. The first thing that you notice after entering the club is this huge hall with terrible lighting. The joint looks like a church hall, only that there are counters and stripping poles. The VIP section is also a shitty area, but when you are paying 1 sok to enter, you can’t complain.
Karaoke and KTVs
KTVs (hostess karaoke bars with beautiful female staff) are popular in some parts of Asia but you cannot find any of them from Nairobi.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Swinging may be common in Nairobi among some people, but it is still not something people openly talk about. Your best bet is to search from the dating sites or visit the swingers clubs.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Nairobi, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Sex toys are legal and available in Nairobi. There are some good online shops which have a good variety and customer experience. Some of the internet sex shops offer free delivery to anywhere in Kenya. Pharmacies in Kenya also carry condoms and Potency pills.
- Xtreem Video Room, Corner Stage Towards Kayole 1, Kayole, Nairobi, tel.: +254 721 972076
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Love hotels are popular in some parts of Asia, especially in Japan. There are also many love motels and short-time hotels in South America. Unfortunately you cannot find any real Japanese style love hotels in Nairobi. If there are short-time hotels near by, usually the working girls know all of these places.
Nightclubs and Bars
Some places on this list are Strip Clubs, so check out also Nairobi's Strip Clubs. You have a good chance to find prostitutes from these areas and clubs in Nairobi:
At the Nairobi night clubs and pick up bars the local Nairobi women are very easily approachable, but for the newbie it can be very difficult to tell who is a prostitute and who is a normal girl looking for a good time only.
- F1 a.k.a. Madhouse, Koinange Street.
- Florida 2000 a.k.a. F2, Moi Avenue.
- Tahiti, off Luthuli Avenue.
- Fameland, at a place known as "Commercial".
- Black Diamond, Electric Avenue.
- iClub (formerly Tacos), Kimathi Street.
- Apple Bees, off Luthuli Avenue.
- Sabina Joy, Moi Avenue.
- Simmers, Kenyatta Avenue'
- Club Barrels
- Good Hope, on River Road. Used to be very busy, nowadays it's dull.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Nairobi as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Homosexuality is "largely considered to be taboo and repugnant to [the] cultural values and morality" of Kenya, and the state punishes same-sex sexual acts as crimes. Despite this, various organisations are working to protect and improve LGBT rights.
There are lots of male gay sex workers in Nairobi especially in Kirinyaga Road and in pubs and clubs in the area. Some clubs have mostly only male prostitutes waiting to be picked up. Clients often offer more money for unprotected sex to the gay prostitutes. All night sex price is roughly 10,000 shillings (US$120) without a condom and Sh5, 000 (US$60) with a condom. There are about 4,000 male prostitutes in Nairobi, mostly in their 20s.
Gay Friendly Clubs & Bars
- Pavement, In westlands, on waiyaki way, any taxi diverw ill take you there. (Cross street: Waiyaki way)
- Ask any taxi driver, or ask any one in westlands, or any worker in your hotel.
- Hours:On saturdays, around ten pm, at the disco hall
- Spiders Pub, Ronald Ngala Street (Moi Avenue)
- Take a taxi while within town at a maximum of Kshs.300/=. More of gay activity after 10 pm. Easy to identify if men are gay, take your time, do not fall prey for anyone after drinks.
- Open: 24 hours. Best times: 10 pm - 3 am, on Friday and Saturday.
- Gipsy Bar, Woodvale Grove, Westlands (Cross street: Waiyaki Way)
- Ask any cab driver where Gipsy Bar is. It is near the Landmark Hotel, next to two the ATMs/Cashpoints (Barclays and Standard Chartered). Hours: 5pm to late
Gay Friendly Saunas & Bathhouses
- Inter-Continentals steam room, City Hall Way
- Crowd is mainly businessmen and airline crews staying at the hotel. Best time to go is in the afternoons. Open usually 6am till around 7pm.
Other Adult Services
The movie Fifty Shades of Grey that premiered world over has been banned in Kenyan cinemas. But BDSM is still popular among the locals, and there are also escorts who do dominating services and most have ads online.
Dating in Nairobi can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Nairobi and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Nairobi may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Nairobi with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Nairobi. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Nairobi? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Nairobi as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
You can sometimes find transvestites from Kirinyaga Road in Nairobi. Most are men with their faces heavily powered, their lips evenly glossed and nails pedicured. Some look more feminine than others. Then there are also "independent t-girl escorts" who work from the apartments and private flats. These trannies cost more, often around US $100, but the service and safety are much better.
Sexual Services for Women
There are also young male sex workers in Nairobi who are ready to have sex with (older tourist) women for money or gifts. Some of the high-end male escorts do also have ads online and they charge around US $100 for sex.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Most hotels in Nairobi are "GFE" hotels. As long you tip the security or the front desk worker, they should not give you any trouble when bringing ladies to your room. When you rent your hotel room in Nairobi, you can tell them you will be meeting your girlfriend later on when she arrives and she will be staying with you. This way you may not have to pay any extra for the girls.
Westlands is the area where most tourists stay. This area has much of the best nightlife of Nairobi, and is generally the cleanest and nicest area of Nairobi. Hotels and airbnb apartments are a bit more prict in this area.
Nairobi has a reputation for thievery. Beware of snatch and grab, con artists, or groups of people following you. Scams are elaborate and can involve up to 10 or more people working together. The best advice for a tourist is to stay in the city centre, know where you are at all times, and pretend you know where you're going (even if you don't). If you find yourself in an unfamiliar area your best bet is to find a taxi (although you will probably pay dearly if the driver suspects a panicked westerner!). Don't carry large quantities of money or passports on the street, and assume that anyone trying to engage you is up to no good or trying to sell you something. In recent years, crime has significantly reduced, though one should still be wary. If one stays smart and plays safe, without going around much after dark, Nairobi is a safe place to stay. Most locals are honest people who will happily help you if you approach them.
Slums should be avoided by tourists as you will attract a lot of attention which can quickly turn into a dangerous situation.
Apart from the inner city centre, Nairobi dies out at night. Streets are mostly empty. Do not walk alone after nightfall. Always use taxis. The areas north and east of River Road should be avoided, especially if you're not a local!
Biashara Street is a safe shopping street due to the presence of 10-15 Maasai guards. A place to avoid as a tourist is the City Market; you could end up paying a much higher price than on Biashara Street.
Eastleigh (known as 'little Mogadishu') is an area near the city centre that is decaying due to years of neglect by the government (including the police). It is predominantly populated by Somalian migrants and refugees, and most Kenyans will not go there for fear of their safety. Tourists would be wise to avoid it day and night.
- Kenya, Mombasa, Nakuru
- Age of consent in Kenya
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS