Antananarivo Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Antananarivo, Madagascar.
Antananarivo, formerly Tananarive, is the capital and largest city in Madagascar. It is also known by its French colonial shorthand form Tana. The larger urban area surrounding the city, known as Antananarivo-Renivohitra ("Antananarivo-Mother Hill" or "Antananarivo-Capital"), is the capital of Analamanga Region. The name roughly translates to "City of the Thousand".
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 Brothels and Clubs
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Live Sex Cams
- 9 Dating
- 10 How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
- 11 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 12 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 13 Gay and Lesbian
- 14 Sexual Services for Women
- 15 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 16 Escort Services & Agencies
- 17 Sleeping
- 18 Stay Safe
- 19 Stay safe
- 20 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Red Light Districts
There is no designated Red-light district in Antananarivo, but downtown is said to be popular with prostitutes.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Madagascar, and the neighbouring islands states of Comoros, Mauritius and Seychelles, are anomalies in the context of HIV/AIDS in Africa. Prevalence is very low - around 0.37 percent, or 24,000 confirmed cases - and restricted to a few sections of the population.
Street prostitutes in Antananarivo are very cheap. You can get all nighters sometimes for just 10 USD.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Brothels and Clubs
Antananarivo offers a couple of decent clubs which invite visitors to have a glimpse into Malagasy party life. Prostitution is a big issue and it comes in all types and ages in Antananarivo. Most clubs and bars in Antananarivo have prostitutes.
Most lonegoing women (even from those wearing a school attire), are likely to be prostitutes. When returning to your hotel, never walk in Tana streets at night time. Take a taxi or hire a driver.
- Espace Dera, Route d'Ankatso
Dancing club with a room with low music where chatting is also possible. Many young businessmen and not many prostitutes hanging around.
- Pandora Nightclub, Just beside the Colbert hotel.
This is a very popular nightlife spot, although it gets going late, so do not come before midnight. It was called Latina Café in past. This is very popular with expatriates dancing at the rhythms of African and French songs. Watch yourself when leaving the place late at night, because the beggars line up and surround you in a pack hoping that the drunk tourists will be generous. Plenty of prostitutes inside the club.
- Hotel Le Glacier, Lalana Rabefiraisana, Antananarivo, Madagascar
Plenty of hookers in all size and shapes occupy this hotel club.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Some of the tourist resorts have massage services in Madagascar, but only a part of them offer sexual services. You have to be very careful when asking about extras, and always ask in a private room directly from the massage girl.
In the city city of Antanarivo, the massage usually costs around 35k (US$10) at the massage parlor. If you want extra services such as a hand-job or sex, then you need to pay around 35k to 150k extra depending your negotiation skills, but sometimes girls ask even more than that! So make sure to bargain!
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Antananarivo? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Antananarivo can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Antananarivo and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Antananarivo may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Antananarivo with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Antananarivo. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Antananarivo? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Antananarivo as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Antananarivo as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Same-sex sexual activity among persons at least 21 years of age is legal in Madagascar.
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Antananarivo, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Escort Services & Agencies
- Beware of dogs! Tana is loaded with stray dogs, some of whom will occasionally harass passers-by for scraps or bark, growl and chase humans off their territory. If accosted by a stray dog, look for a rock or bottle or something to throw at it, then let fly. If nothing is available start screaming and clapping your hands. If this doesn't work, run. These animals also leave their marks behind...many locals refer to Tana as "Antaybe" (place of much poop).
- Street children are present here. Beggars also. A polite but firm "Non, merci" or "Tsy misy (tsee meesh)" (add "Tompoko (toom-pook)" when speaking to anyone older than you) should do the trick. If not, shout "Mandehana! (man-day-han)" (Go Away!). Avoid handing out cash, candy or trinkets to beggars and children - it provides no solution to the social problem and encourages begging and theft.
- Be wary of groups of older children begging in the centre, they are often ready to steal/snatch exposed jewelry, saleable items or bags. They are often involved in: mifoka (drogue)- miloka (games/gambling)- migoka (alcohol)- mivarotena (prostitution) as often were the parents who abandoned them.
Tana Street Children's Center (to assist)
- Don't be alarmed by taxis or vehicles with holes in the floor, springs poking out of the seats, missing mirrors or broken windows. Malagasy motor vehicles may not be much to look at and not much fun to ride in, but for the most part they run well and the engines are well-maintained.
- The Malagasy currency was devalued recently. The former Malagasy Franc (Franc Malgache) is now obsolete. The new currency is called the Ariary (Ar-ee-ar) and is worth 5 Francs. For example, 10,000 Francs = 2000 Ariary. When negotiating a price, ALWAYS CONFIRM THE AMOUNT IN ARIARY. Many locals take advantage of tourists by simply stating the amount due without specifying the currency, so many tourists are duped into paying 5 times the actual amount due because of Dollar/Franc/Ariary confusion.
- It is generally not advisable for non-French speaking tourists to wander around the city unaccompanied by a guide or local. There have been incidents in which gangs have robbed tourists when it was clear that they are not familiar with their surroundings. There have also been incidents of kidnappings of tourists for ransom money.