Tokyo Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs, soaplands, pink salons and escorts in Tokyo, Japan.
Tōkyō (東京) is the capital of Japan. At over 12 million people in the official metropolitan area alone, Tokyo is the core of the most populated urban area in the world, Greater Tokyo (which has a population of 35 million people). This huge, wealthy and fascinating metropolis brings high-tech visions of the future side by side with glimpses of old Japan, and has something for everyone.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Tokyo
- 2 Female Escorts
- 3 Districts
- 4 Red Light Districts
- 5 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 6 Street Hookers
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Adult Locations
- 9 Escort Services and Agencies
- 10 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 11 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 12 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 13 Karaoke and KTVs
- 14 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 15 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 16 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 17 Nightclubs and Bars
- 18 Gay and Lesbian
- 19 Other Adult Services
- 20 Dating
- 21 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 22 Transsexual Escorts
- 23 Sexual Services for Women
- 24 Male Escorts
- 25 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Tokyo
Prostitution is illegal in Japan. However, enforcement is lax, and the law specifically defines prostitution as "sex in exchange for money". In other words, if you pay for some other "service" and proceed to have sex by "private agreement," the law does not recognize it as prostitution. As such, Japan still has one of the most vibrant sex industries in the world.
In Tokyo, prostitution dates back several hundred years. In the early 17th century, the first attempts were made to criminalize prostitution in Yoshiwara in Edo (present-day Tokyo). A law was passed that required prostitutes to register and work in secured facilities, its main purpose being for tax collection. Prostitutes were divided into classes or ranks, and the men of society would use the services of those afforded to their position in the city.
In modern times, Tokyo's prostitution trade is well regarded for its high class of services and large customer base. Because of Tokyo's position as a top 5 global business and trade city, prostitution continues to thrive in Tokyo. Clients on business trips or trade conventions, along with traditional tourists, continue to provide demands for Tokyo's sex industry, providing economic benefits.
Warning: Never follow African guys anywhere. They are telling you to have a great time in a bar with full of ladies. After all you will end up paying huge amount of money just for a drink or two in a shady bar. This might happen in Kabukicho or Roppongi area.
See also: Tokyo Escorts
There are hundreds or thousands of female escorts in Tokyo. Many of the local Japanese escorts do not take foreigners for clients but some do. Anyway you can find escorts from all over the world working in Tokyo. If you are looking for a “higher class” escort, paying of 80,000 yen per hour is not unheard of.
Huge and varied in its geography, with over 2,000 square kilometers to explore, Tokyo Metropolis (東京都 Tōkyō-to) spans not just the city, but rugged mountains to the west and subtropical islands to the south. This article concentrates on the 23 central wards (区 ku) near the bay.
The geography of central Tokyo is defined by the JR Yamanote Line. The center of Tokyo — the former area reserved for the Shogun and his samurai — lies within the loop, while the Edo-era downtown (下町 shitamachi) is to the north and east. Sprawling around in all directions and blending in seamlessly are Yokohama, Kawasaki and Chiba, Tokyo's suburbs.
| Chiyoda (Akihabara)|
The seat of Japanese power (both political and economic) that includes the Imperial Palace, the Ministries near Kasumigaseki, the Parliament in Nagatacho, the corporate headquarters of Marunouchi, and the electronics mecca of Akihabara.
| Chuo (Ginza)|
Also includes the famed department stores of the Ginza and the fish markets of Tsukiji.
| Minato (Akasaka, Shinbashi, Roppongi, Odaiba, Shiodome)|
Including the business centers of Akasaka and Shinbashi and the neighbouring nightclub district of Roppongi, the port district (at least in name) which includes the artificial island of Odaiba, the skyscrapers of Shiodome.
| Shinjuku |
Home to luxury hotels, giant camera stores, futuristic skyscrapers, hundreds of shops and restaurants, and Kabukichō, Tokyo's wildest nightlife and red-light district.
| Shibuya (Harajuku, Ebisu)|
The fashionable shopping district which also encompasses the teenybopper haven of Harajuku (also home to the Meiji Shrine) and the nightlife of Ebisu
| Shinagawa (Gotanda)|
A major train hub and business center, including Gotanda.
| Toshima (Ikebukuro)|
Including Ikebukuro, another giant train hub.
| Meguro |
A residential area with a few nice parks and museums.
Red Light Districts
Like in every red light district in Japan, prices vary depending on the service, club's size, and of course, the "qualities" of the lady of your choice. Different types of services are available in the Tokyo red light districts, you can either pay a prostitute for chatting only (no body contact whatsoever) or go for the special treatment.
These are the red-light areas in Tokyo:
- Kabukichō (歌舞伎町?) is an entertainment and red-light district in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. Kabukichō is the location of many host and hostess clubs, erotic massage parlours, brothels, love hotels, shops, restaurants, and nightclubs, and is often called the "Sleepless Town" (眠らない街). The district's name comes from late-1940s plans to build a kabuki theater: although the theater was never built, the name stuck. In Kabukicho many of the prostitutes and sex workers are Chinese. Kabukicho area can be a difficult place to navigate for the new visitors. It might take some time to figure out the differences between all the soaplands, pink salons, hostess clubs, love hotels and street hustlers.
- Since 1617, Tokyo’s Yoshiwara district has been synonymous with one thing — sex. Or more accurately, prostitution. And while the current area may now be officially known as Senzoku 4 Chome, and it’s in a location dating from slightly later due to a move in 1657, its business is still based around sexual services. Only now they are almost solely centered on soapland.
- Some people consider Roppongi area also as red-light district.
- Ueno has lot of brothels. They are located below the Ueno Park surrounding blocks.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
You can find lots of prostitutes from Tokyo's red-light districts.
Woman working at a hostess club in the high-end entertainment city of Ginza, Japan, can make over $20,000 (2 Million Japanese Yen) a month. A top hostess who is able to bring in numerous high- spending customers is able to earn up to $100,000 (10 Million Yen) a month in bonuses.
There are about 2,000 bars and clubs in the Ginza district.
There are thousands of sex workers from all around the world in Tokyo. You can find working girls from Europe, Africa, South America and Asia. Usually foreign prostitutes cost less than local Japanese beauties.
In Japan, there is a law forbidding prostitution. According to the law, a prostitute cannot have any kind of sexual intercourse with her/his customers. There are great loopholes for that. For example to make it legitimate, the escort agency will only have to arrange a "blind date" for you with your selected working girl. After the date, you are now a "couple" and you two can do the business. Now, you two are considered to be having sex as a couple, rather than as a customer and prostitute.
In the last few years, more and more street walkers (prostitutes) have started appearing on the streets of Kabukichō. Some are from China, Taiwan or Hong Kong though a lot of the girls selling themselves are young Japanese girls from the areas hit hard by the earthquake and tsunami in March 2011. The cost for these street walkers can be as low as 10,000Y for 1 hour of sex, plus the cost of a love hotel or you can take them back to your hotel room.
An area just north of Kabukicho, stretching between Okubo and Shin Okubo, is known as the “Ginza of prostitution” due to its great number of foreign streetwalkers plying the streets each evening.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Tokyo? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
The “mizu shobai” (sex industry) comes in many shades of grey, from the almost white – “snack bars”, to light – girls bars, hostess bars, to the medium – Soapland, “massage” and the dark stuff of vice documentaries. You will surely enjoy your stay in Tokyo as long you have enough money.
Escort Services and Agencies
Escort agencies in Japan charge quite high prices for girls. It is little cheaper to hire an independent escorts.
Escort agencies in Tokyo have a stunning variety of different kind of girls. You can order basically any type escort you can imagine. There are Russian, European, African, Asian etc., you name it!
Erotic Massage Parlors
There are many Erotic massage parlors in Tokyo. One of the famous method is "Lingam Massage" is an art of erotic massage derived from old ancient China, which the male genitals rejuvenate to stimulate the testicles, the groin or crotch, the anal and of course the penis gently.
See also the Soaplands in Tokyo above in brothels section. In soaplands you will get a girl to wash you and give you erotic massage at the same time.
Erotic Massage Options:
- Shower Play
- Girl washes your erogenous area with gently touch. She would try to find your erotic pleasure.
- Upper-body Lip
- She enhances your erotic pleasure by the nipple lick etc. of putting the gently touch. You would be massaged to touch, to lick, to suck up gently by her.
- Whole body esthetics with oiling
- You would be massaged whole body by her with oil. Legs, Arms, Butt, Scruff, Necks, Backs, Hips, Nipples, Testicles and Groin.
- Groin Massage
- She very carefully massages your the root part of your thigh by hand and arms. Your lymph would be stimulated gently. A groin has the lymph and the nerve. This massage is very effective in a healthy promotion of the man's sexual functions.
- Testicle massage
- The testicle massage is just for your rejuvenation. She would stimulate your testicle little by little. Our massage is added the original arrangement for erotic. It would enhance your erection.
- You would experience the erotic pleasure by our rejuvenation massage never before in your life. She would increase your sexual pleasure by the famous face sitting with T-back and her's aroma.
- Prostate massage
- You could experience it over 90minutes session if you want. You would be stimulated your prostate by a skillful finger technique. Girls has trained by the professional would visit to you. She acquired knowledge for Prostate Massage.
- Hand Service
- Ultimate hand service with warm and silky lotion. She leads you to the ejaculation with the combination of the testicle massages and hand service.
Check out also: Tokyo Soaplands.
Massage & Body Rubs
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Brothels in Tokyo are Soaplands and Pink Salons. Many of these sex clubs in Tokyo are not gaijin friendly. Gaijin means a foreigner in Japanese. If you are not Japanese, make sure before you are going to visit the place that is it a gaijin friendly brothel. Otherwise the bouncers will turn you back from the entrance if you are a foreigner and trying to enter to the brothel which is only for local Japanese male guests.
Tokyo services continue to thrive, with new soaplands and pink salons opening each month throughout the city. At the moment the most confusing matter is the increasing violence against tourists in red-light districts and other brothel areas. If you're visiting a soapland, pink salon or other kind of sex club, always use common sense! If you feel that there is something strange going on, trust your instincts and try to leave the venue. Also try to read beforehand the reviews about the places you're planning to visit.
Visiting sex clubs can be very expensive. In Kabukichō, if you only fancy a drink in a club, you have to pay the so-called “entrance fee”, which usually stands at around 7000 yen, before entering the premises. However, this does not mean it is an "all drinks included" arrangement, which you might expect for such an exorbitant entrance fee. Every drink you have in the club will be charged separately. If you pick a girl for companionship, every hour you spent with her will burn a few thousand yen. Some clubs will impose other fees too. This is why this kind of night turns out to cost you the equivalent of hundreds of dollars, even without touching the girls.
Soaplands (ソープランド, sōpurando) are Japanese brothels where the girls bath you then provide blow jobs, hand jobs, body slides, anal sex or sumata (simulated sex with the girl rubbing up against your penis to get you off). Vaginal intercourse is illegal for brothels to offer as a service though you will find that most places do offer it.
Yoshiwara: Taito-ku Tokyo has the highest concentration of Soaplands in all of Tokyo. There are around 3 streets and some small lanes in the same area with soaplands. In total there are around 60 soaplands in Yoshiwara. Many of these have doormen out the front who will great you if they are Gaijin (foreigner) friendly and take you in to show you photos of the girls available. Some have iPads with multiple photos of the girls. The closest train stations from Yoshiwara are Asakusa Station or Ueno Train Station. It is a 30 minute walk from Asakusa or a 40 minute walk from Ueno station or you can change trains at Ueno to the subway and go to Minowa subway station which is a 10 minute walk to Yoshiwara. Or jump a taxi from the station and ask to go to Yoshiwara Senzoku or ask for a "Soapolando" and the taxi driver will know where to take you.
Pink Salons are blow job bars, no other sex is available here. Majority are dimly light bars with arm chairs where the girls service you. When you work in there are photos of the girls who are working. They will let you know which are free at that time but you can also check the other girls and find out how long you have to wait.
Pink salons in Tokyo (that are specialized in blow jobs and hand jobs) will cost around 6000 yen for 30 minutes.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Some striptease clubs in Tokyo has international and Japanese erotic dancers. Most strip clubs are located in Roppongi entertainment district and in Kabukicho. List of Tokyo strip clubs is above.
In some strip clubs in Tokyo men actually have sex on stage right in front of all the other spectators. It is like you're watching porno, the only difference is that instead of watching actors, you're watching businessmen having sex. Old businessmen take turns going up on stage and having sex with the strippers, while everyone else watches. They don't have to worry about their performance, because once they've finished, everyone applauds no matter what they do. Anyway, you have to understand that his type of action is not happening always and definitely not in every club.
In some extreme cases, also sex toys have to be used to stimulate the man. If that does not work, then the strippers put some kind of heated liquid over the man's penis to stimulate an erection. It is a really interesting site to see, because a man usually can't help but feel embarrassed when he can't "perform", but in this case everyone keeps cheering instead of laughing.
Pole dance performances will set you back around 10,000 – 12,000 yen per hour.
Karaoke and KTVs
KTVs are karaoke bars consisting entirely of private rooms. Many of them are fronts for prostitution. Others are more family-oriented.
If you feel like spending quite a lot of money, KTV might be a place for you. Sometimes KTVs in Japan are called as "piano bars".
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
It can be hard to get in to the swingers groups in Tokyo as some of them are not foreign friendly.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Tokyo, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Here are some sex shops in Tokyo listed above.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Tokyo is considered as the love hotel capital of the world. Love hotels are very well known in Tokyo and in whole Japan. There are tens of different short-time hotels in Tokyo.
Love hotels can be identified by their creative names and kitschy façades. Often flashing with neon colors, and gaudy decór, most love hotels have some degree of boudoir fancy that makes them easily identifiable. Indoors, you’ll find rooms decked out with themed decorations (or bland themeless rooms if it’s really budget), fancy bathrooms with showers for two, jet baths, mirrors in the ceiling, huge bed, etc., and a TV stocked with all kinds of, ahem, special channels. Unlike normal hotels, you don’t have to pay extra for watching adult entertainment from TV.
There are also sometimes room service, vending machines with various sex toys, karaoke machines, disco lights, costume rental for some spicy cosplay, lubricants, condoms and much more. The bathrooms are usually more well stocked with toiletries than your average hotel: shampoo, conditioner, lotions, creams, hair products, and of course, contraception. Two seems to be the standard for free condoms, so if you’re planning a marathon, you may want to come prepared.
Love hotels can be found all over the city and country, but the biggest areas in Tokyo for concentrations of hotels are Uguisudani near Ueno (82 in the greater ward), the Dogenzaka “Love Hotel Hill” area of Shibuya (71), Shinjuku’s Kabukicho (94), and Ikebukuro’s East, North, and West Exits (108) according to Happy Hotel.
While most Tokyo love hotels tend to be anonymous, often with no human interaction during the transaction, there have been reports of some people being turned away for being not the “right” clientele. These stories of refusal include same-sex pairs, groups larger than two, and non-Japanese looking (or speaking) people.
Nightclubs and Bars
There are lots of different kind of nightclubs and bars in Tokyo where you can try your luck to find sex for free. People from all over the world are living in Tokyo. If you're lucky you can meet girls from Africa, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Oceania from the same nightclub or bar. Tokyo is very international city and you have unlimited opportunities to meet girls!
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Tokyo as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Tokyo has a fairly active gay scene. The main area which has a high concentration of gay bars is in Shinjuku 2-chome, around a 10-15 minute walk from Shinjuku train station. Some of the gay bars are very small and usually for regulars though mostly they are friendly places and all are welcome. There are also some places which are open to gay cruising and on premises gay sex.
- Shinjuku Ni-chome is at the main gay area of Tokyo. Although most of the bars in this area (and there are lots of bars) are for gay men there are a few bars in this district which caters for newhalfs / ladyboys. Some of the bars for ladyboys in Shinjuku Ni-chome include Swan's Dream Bar, K's Bar.
GAY CRUISING, GLORY HOLES AND PARKS:
- Shin Kiba Park, Tokyo
- Guys cruise around in this small park. Not conducive to much activity so most take it elsewhere.
- Ueno Koen, Near JR Ueno Koen Guchi, Tokyo
- This is not the only place in Ueno Park. It is located to the back side of one of the big concert halls and from the outside looks like nothing - just a garden and tall hedge. Young, old, transvestites, etc.
- Directions: When you exit JR koen guchi go straight across the crossing then turn left & follow path into park. On your right you will see hedges, action is in there. Find a way in through one of the gaps. Best times are from 8pm onwards
- Shinjuku My City, JR Shinjuku Station Building, Tokyo
- Good place to meet a guy and travel to another floor to continue the fun.
- Hibiya Park, next to Police Box, Tokyo
- Some action in the toilets, but no glory holes.
- Tokyo Station, Tokyo
- Lots of action but also some dull times (especially quiet at weekends). Disabled toilet outside has plently of room for one on one or group.
- Hygeia Building, Kabukichou 2-44, Tokyo
- Lumine Est (formerly My City Department Store), 3-38-1 Shinjuku, Tokyo
- These department store restrooms are cruisy all day. Men connect at the urinals and take activity to the cubicles or elsewhere.
- JR Ueno Station, Tokyo
- This restroom is cruisy all day, although it is too busy during rush hours for much action.
- BYGS Building, Shinjuku 2 Chome, Tokyo
- Guys cruise at the urinals in both restrooms. Showing it hard will usually get action. Most of the action occurs in the cubicles.
- Toneri Park, Tokyo
- Shinjyuku JR washroom
- Shinjyuku JR station close to refurbishment area near the Sobu line (Seibu), Tokyo
- Shibuya Stn Tokyu Dept Store, 2-24-1 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Go to the 7th floor of Tokyu Department Store. There are three urinals and two bathrooms.
- Sanshi-no-mori Park, Tokyo
- All types and people who live in the area.
- Shiodome, Shiodome stn., Tokyo
- This restroom is out of the way, there are two very big stalls, low doors and 2 urinals so you can see the of the guy beside you or you can watch what is happening behind you in the mirror,
- Shiba Kouen Pool, 2-7-2, Shiba-Kouen, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Public place, but too many gays are gathering and having fun. (400 yen for 2 hours. if you stayed longer, extra 200yen/hour needed)
Other Adult Services
Japan has a thriving fetish scene, particularly the fetish known as BDSM. Indeed, Japanese game show-style films have been created which center around the use of fetishes. Among the unique sexual fetishes the Japanese have produced are tentacle erotica and the BDSM fetishes: Shibari, bukkake, omorashi and tamakeri.
Shibari as it is typically referred to in the west is known as kinbaku (also sokubaku) in Japanese and refers to the erotic art of tying people up. Originally in Japanese history the martial art Hojōjutsu, which trained people in tying others up or restraining them with rope, was practiced and developed over long periods of time. Because being tied up with a knot was considered extremely shameful, the art emphasized many techniques for restricting noble men and others of high rank without actually using any knots. However, with the advent of BDSM in modern Japan came an eroticized offspring of Hojōjutsu, called kinbaku, that focuses more on gentler holds and uses the historical shame of being tied up to further humiliate the "bottom".
Today, Hojōjutsu is not commonly practiced and is considered by some to be a dying art, but shibari thrives in the BDSM world and has profoundly influenced the bondage scene, integrating itself into many western schools, creating dozens of fusions of styles, and being practiced by itself in BDSM communities worldwide. Kinbaku has introduced to the West ties and positions that specifically apply pressure on the bottom's erogenous zones, asymmetric uses of patterns that give the bottom two uncomfortable positions to choose from, emphasizing simpler, more elegant ties over the elaborate, decorative knots of the West, as well as use of specific katas (forms) and aesthetic rules.
Dating in Tokyo can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Tokyo and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Tokyo may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Tokyo. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Thousands of trannies all around the world are making their living by acting as a webcam model. You can watch transsexual live sex shows also in Tokyo as long as you have internet connection. Check it out: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
In Japan ladyboys are called NewHalf as they are half girl and half boy. Whether you call them Newhalf, ladyboys, transsexuals, Shemales, if you are looking for ladyboys in Tokyo then you can find them. There are quite a lot of Japanese ladyboys, some have had the full conversion (post-op) and some have just had breast implants and still have a cock (pre-op). Though generally the pre-op Japanese ladyboys are taking hormones as part of their conversion so they are unable to get an erection or ejaculate. You will also find some Thai and Philippino ladyboys who live and work in Tokyo.
There are not any bars that are specifically for ladyboys in Tokyo but there are a few bars where you will get a mixture of genuine girls and ladyboys. Most of these are working ladyboys who are looking for money. This can very between 20,000 - 30,000 Yen to take them back to your hotel room. Here are some of the bars in Tokyo where ladyboys hang out:
- Motown in Roppongi - Motown is a bar which as the name suggests plays loud Motown tunes. Usually Friday and Saturday nights are the best nights to meet a ladyboy and usually after around 11pm. You will find some ladyboys visiting during the weeknights.
- Black Horse Bar in Roppongi - another bar in Roppongi which has a mix of genuine girls and ladyboys.
- Gaspanic in Shibuya - there is a Gaspanic Bar in Roppongi though that is a full on pick up place for Japanese girls looking for Western guys. The Gaspanic Bar in Shibuya has a number of ladyboys mixed in with all the genuine girls.
- Kingyo Roppongi is a theatre bar in Roppongi which has ladyboy / transsexual cabaret shows. Closed on Monday. Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday they have 2 50 minute shows, 1st show at 6pm and the 2nd show at 9pm. On Friday and Saturday they have a 3rd show at middnight.
- Shinjuku Ni-chome is at the main gay area of Tokyo. Although most of the bars in this area (and there are lots of bars) are for gay men there are a few bars in this district which caters for newhalfs / ladyboys. Some of the bars for ladyboys in Shinjuku Ni-chome include Swan's Dream Bar, K's Bar
Sexual Services for Women
There are many hostess clubs in Tokyo, where women can pay to get a good looking guy to hang out with them and even have sex with them.
Also, many Japanese Women Travel to Bali for having sex with local beach boys.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
You will find the Hotels' phone operators at AM very helpful and knowledgeable about whether any particular hotel is girl friendly or not. If your hotel doesn't allow guests, you can always rent a room from a love hotel.
Tokyo is probably one of the safest big cities you will ever visit, and Japan in general is one of the safest places to visit in the world. Street crime is extremely rare, even late at night, and continues to decrease.
The red-light and nightlife districts can be a bit seedy, but are rarely dangerous. Violence against tourists still happens, but if you're not behaving bad, the risk is quite low. Note some small, back-street drinking establishments in red-light districts have been known to charge extortionate prices. Similar problems exist in the seedier upscale clubs in Roppongi, where it may be wise to check cover charges and drink prices in advance.
- Osaka, Kyoto
- South Korea, Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju
- Age of consent in Japan
- Japanese Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS