Busan Sex Guide (Pusan Sex Guide) advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Busan, South Korea.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Busan
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Live Sex Cams
- 6 Adult Locations
- 7 Escort Services and Agencies
- 8 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 9 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 10 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 11 Karaoke and KTVs
- 12 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 13 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 14 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 15 Nightclubs and Bars
- 16 Gay and Lesbian
- 17 Other Adult Services
- 18 Dating
- 19 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 20 Sexual Services for Women
- 21 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 22 Stay Safe
- 23 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Busan
Prostitution in South Korea is illegal, but according to The Korea Women's Development Institute, the sex trade in Korea was estimated to amount to 14 trillion South Korean won ($13 billion) in 2007, roughly 1.6 percent of the nation's gross domestic product.
The number of prostitutes dropped by 18 percent to 269,000 during the same period. The sex trade involved some 94 million transactions in 2007, down from 170 million in 2002. The amount of money traded for prostitution was over 14 trillion won, much less than 24 trillion won in 2002. Despite legal sanctions and police crackdowns, prostitution continues to flourish in South Korea, while sex workers continue to actively resist the state's activities.
Hundreds of thousands of Chinese women (both Han and Korean Chinese) are engaged in the prostitution businesses such as hotel, massage parlor, noraebang room, room salon and so on in Korea.
Sometimes it can be difficult to get services from Korean working girls in Busan if you are a foreigner. This is the same history as in Japan. Some of the girls are afraid of foreign diseases and foreigners' big dicks.
Red Light Districts
Red-light areas in Busan:
- Green Street is the biggest Red-light district in Busan. Korean prices are 70k for 30 minutes, about 120k sometimes for Japanese (because they are willing to pay more and having often more money than other customers), and about 70-80k for 30 min if you're any other foreigner. As with all RLDs, some are Korean only. You can get there from Jagalchi Station Exit 2, bear left. Cross the street and walk past the 7-11. Keep going down Gudeok road and turn left at the traffic light. After about a block on Cheonma road, turn right, go all the way down and turn left. You may have to walk up some steps. It is a glowing pink terrace, looks like a Sonic level or something. (Google Map Coordinates: 35.0945,129.0212)
- Haeundae is the most infamous red light district in Busan. From the Haeundae subway station, take exit 5 toward the beach. Turn right on the street before the main one along the beach. Go all the way down, past the Family Mart and Dongsung Motors car dealership. Make a right, past the first left, past the big parking lot, and make the second right. In this side street, make the first right after the small parking lot. The whores will all be on the right side, smiling at you if you're drunk, grimacing at you if you're white, or ignoring you if you're black. Short Time Service is about 100k, bareback service is sometimes also offered but like it's written above, your chances as a foreigner of getting even a belly rub are low. This is by no means the only P4P location in Haeundae, just the highest quality one. The girls might be filthy, but they are mostly good-looking. You can try your luck at the many double-barber pole places around the area. (Google Map Coordinates 35.16 , 129.157)
- Minam area. Take Exit 10 at Minam Station, take a right. Alleys on either side of the pedestrian bridge. Some of them are older women, better service, no rush, shower and toothbrush included. (Google Map Coordinates: 35.2071, 129.07071)
- The area known as the "Foreigners' Shopping Street", but commonly referred to as Texas Street is cleaned up and less obvious than some. A lot of Russian influence here. Most places cater to foreign sailors. In the day, it's a decent shopping area, though nothing to go out of your way for. At night, the shops close down and the hostess bars and nightclubs open, changing the place into a low-key red light district. But still pretty safe, like anywhere in Korea, to stroll around in and explore. Of course you should use common sense when visiting this area.
- Deokcheon/Gupo area. There are a lot of sexy noraebangs around the Gupo market, incall/outcall services between Deokcheon and Gupo, and on the outskirts of Deokcheon. Across the street from Kappa Sushi there's Eros noraebang right on the main street. That area is pretty seedy, judging by the prostie ads. Services in this area is not too much recommended. You are essentially paying 50k to feel disappointed and ashamed of yourself.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Most prostitutes will not risk their health with anyone with possible HIV/AIDS risk for any amount of money. Korea's HIV rate is extremely low compared to the HIV rate for example in the United States of America.
You can find streetwalkers in Busan from these areas:
- One place for mostly Russian and Filipina street walkers in Pusan is Texas street.
- Check out also other red-light areas in Busan above.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Busan? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Escort Services and Agencies
Escort agencies are not as popular in Busan as Korea's capital city Seoul. Anyway, you can still find escort services in Busan as well.
Erotic Massage Parlors
You can notice these kind of salons of two spinning poles outside. The spinning poles outside are a mark for the sexual services in massage parlors. These venues can also be spas or beauty salons.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
- There is a small brothel boulevard very close to the famous Haeundae Beach. Down a little alley just across the street from the bustling and bright beach is a row of windows, like salon windows. At night, while bars and clubs on all the adjacent streets and alleys are intoxicating the men and women of Haeundae, the alley of big, glass windows is attracting customers as well. There are lots of girls behind the windows wearing neon bras and a few inches of spandex around their hips, balanced on toothpick legs that teetered on transparent, plastic platforms. There are no red lights, no barber poles spinning in opposite directions. It's not sure if they take any westerns as customers.
Check out also red light districts in Busan from above.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
There are probably not any strip clubs in Busan or they are somewhere underground and very difficult to find.
Karaoke and KTVs
Karaoke hostess bars are called as NRBs in Korea.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Swinger clubs (lifestyle clubs), are formal or informal groups that organize sex-related activities or establishments where patrons can engage in sex acts with other patrons.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Busan, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Usually love hotels are clustered together which is a good thing. Not many people speak English in Busan. Choose one which you like, walk in to the little window and ask:
- "Bang issoyo?" Do you have a room? - They'll say "nay issoyo" (yes) OR "upsoyo" (no)
If they have one, you could then ask "ulmaeyo?" meaning how much is it. From there, they can just write out the price for you or just use that calculator many of them have on hand.
Just go with your instinct. Usually, they'll give you a key so you can inspect the room as well. Then, if it is to your liking pay them first and leave the key in the room when you leave the next day. Pretty easy to do, actually. You should expect to pay between 30,000 to 50,000 for some of the nicer ones. Many rooms will include computer / Internet and flat screen TV as well
Nightclubs and Bars
There are many nice nightclubs and bars in Busan where you can try your luck to find sex for free.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Busan as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Beomil area is the gayest part of Busan, and it's still not very gay. There's no red-light district here, just dozens of back alley gay establishments. Start with Banana bar, the bartender is a friendly bloke and will hook you up with a little gay map of all the gay hook up spots in Korea.
Here is a list of gay saunas and bathhouses in Busan (men only):
- JACK'D, Jwacheon station Line 1, Exit 7, 4F
- Dong-Kyong Sauna, Seomyeon Station Line 1, Exit 8, 2F
- Bohemian Hyugetel 보헤미안 휴게텔, Small side alley Jjajang, kt남부산지사 정문 맞은편 쟁반짜장 옆 골목
- Samson Hyugetel 부산삼성휴게텔, 5/F 666-2 Jeonpo-Dong, Busanjin-Gu, 5F, Subway Seomyeon Station Exit 8
- 올림픽사우나 Olympic Sauna, Choryang 3-dong, dong, 1203-3, 2F
- Otoko Hyugetel 휴게텔은 오또, Jwacheon station Line 1, Exit 7, 4F
- K Hugyetel, Jwacheon station Line 1, Exit 3
- Busan Feel Spa & Gay massage, Jeon Po Dong, Sae Jong Grangsia C Dong 1701. Every day 02:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m.
Other Adult Services
Dating in Busan can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Busan and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Busan may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Busan. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Thousands of trannies all around the world are making their living by acting as a webcam model. You can watch transsexual live sex shows also in Busan as long as you have internet connection. Check it out: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
You can find from internet trannie escorts in Busan.
Sexual Services for Women
There are not too many tourists usually in this city but can definitely find some local men to have sex with.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Generally speaking Busan is as safe as most places in South Korea, which is to say very safe.
Busan is very safe to roam around freely at night. Be a little bit cautious when most bars close at around 3AM. Do note that some bars stay open until the business dies down and in many cases this may not be until sunrise. Also take care in the area around Busan Station. If any place could be deemed seedy in Busan (which would be a stretch) this area could be considered so.
On the metro late at night, you may encounter elderly men who are rather vocal, and under the influence of alcohol, who may be unpleasant towards you. This is however unlikely to be dangerous, and you should just move to another metro car.
There are occasionally sand storms from China covering Busan. You should avoid going outside if one passes through.
Every summer the local press gets very concerned about foreigners behaving badly on Busan beaches, usually by photographing Korean girls wearing bikinis, although the same press publishes similar photos of foreign women on Busan beaches. Since it can be a police matter, be careful what pictures you take on the beach.
- South Korea, Seoul, Gwangju
- China, Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guangzhou
- Japan, Tokyo, Osaka
- Hong Kong, Macau
- Age of consent in South Korea
- Korean Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS