You must read the following and agree
This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Any edits and reviews written by contributors to this site are assumed to be fictional accounts, made up wholly by the contributing author. Do not use this site for solicitation purposes. While this site is not associated with any company or person reviewed, it is understood that the reviews pertain to legitimate and professional adult or escorts, although that is not guaranteed, as this site does not and cannot take any measures to verify either the veracity of the contributing authors or the existence and good standing of the subject of their reviews. Further, it is assumed you know that prostitution is illegal and that it is illegal to sell or buy sexual services and that any money you have paid or may pay to a massage parlor, masseuse or escort is or was strictly for time and companionship, and not for any illegal acts, despite what you may write in your fictionalized account.
- You are an ADULT at least 18 years of age or the age of majority applicable to your community and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for your own personal use.
- You intend to view the adult material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
- You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content that can be accessed through the services of the site and have determined that it is legal in your community.
- You confirm that you will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor.
- You are using this site for your personal pleasure and not on behalf of any Government.
- You confirm that you don’t contribute anything about human trafficking and promise to have Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children.
If all of these conditions apply to you, and you would like to continue, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, or you would prefer not to continue, please click the "exit" button now.
This is Rome Sex Guide to help on where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Rome, Italy.
- 1 Understand
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Swinger Clubs
- 9 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 10 Gay & Lesbian
- 11 Sexual Services for Women
- 12 Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- 13 Escort Services & Agencies
- 14 Sleeping
- 15 Stay Safe
- 16 See Also
Rome's top security official suggested the city needs a Red-light district to keep prostitutes off the streets, saying in an interview published Saturday citizens complain daily about prostitutes working the streets of the Italian capital.
In Saturday's editions of the Rome newspaper La Repubblica, Serra suggested a district like those Hamburg and Amsterdam "where one can exercise the world's oldest profession without disturbing the citizens."
"In Italy, prostitution is not a crime but this doesn't mean that you must continue to make believe (the problem) isn't there," Serra was quoted saying.
Prostitution is not illegal in Italy but pimping is and police have been cracking down on prostitution rackets they say exploit illegal immigrants, including many from Eastern Europe.
Rome Mayor Walter Veltroni stressed he respected Serra for wanting to deal with "a grave problem. But the idea of a Red-light district is a mistaken answer to a real problem," he said in a statement, urging more such crackdowns.
In response to the criticism, Serra was quoted by the Italian news agency ANSA saying approaches by other European cities at least deserve consideration.
Italians have the unusual habit of preferring to consume the sexual act in a car, because its cheaper than going to an escort waiting in an apartment. However, women standing in streets not only feel more vulnearable, humilated, but are also exposed to dangerous violent criminals who will demand protection money from them, eg Albanian criminial gangs. Therefore, if you are a foreigner they will be afraid of you !
Italy had legal brothels until 1958, when they were closed and prostitutes took to the streets. There are an estimated tens of thousands of prostitutes in Italy. In Rome, among the streets where they are visible are a stretch near the Foreign Ministry and roads leading to a seaside suburb where many families go to picnic.
Proposals to legalize brothels again have foundered.
Red Light Districts
As you walk past the whores you can hear them saying something like "ti vuoi divertire un pò?" (You want to have little fun?) or "che occhi belli" (beautiful eyes). They will also give you dirty and naughty looks so you will know they are whores. Average charge for a whore here starts from 30€.
From San Basilio to Colombo and the Pineta di Ostia, by way of Boccea the Flaminia, the streets are lined - and not just after sunset - hundreds of young foreign women, many of which are smuggled into Italy and kept into slavery by ferocious tormentors.
Unless you have a car and some local knowledge and are willing to take the chance on the cops busting you with a heavy fine or even maybe confiscation of the car. If you still want to go for it "Via Salaria" leading out/in of Rome is probably the best street in Rome to pick up young girls from Russia, Bulgaria and Romania, Sex with a street prostitute costs 30-40 euros in the car and its a quick affair but most of the girls are friendly and not more than 20 years old.
- Via Prenestina driving outside of rome during the day
- Tiburtina from Rebbiba station to about 10km outside of the ring at night time.
- Viale Palmiro Togliatti has good selection of girls. Blow job in car costs 30€, fucking at girls own place 80-120€ and takeaway to your own hotel 100 to 200€. In the past year quality of street girls has gone down, more narcotics and othervise problematic girls.
Here is a list of strip clubs in Rome, Italy. Please fill in alphabetical order.
- Adam & Eve, PO Box 665
- Armony club
- Via Concordia 44 (Piazza Zama - S. Giovanni)
- A famous Private Club situated in the S. Giovanni. The Club is divided into several sections, a discoteque, a sex zone erotic show and a dark room…and free open bar.
- Via Prato della Corte 1511 . (CASSIA)
- Tel. 0633616997 – 340-7809548
- Private club for couples and singles, the largest screen in Europe. Open every night. Friday and Saturday there is a party for couples and a buffet dinner for everyone. Sunday there is a Sexy Sunday for nudists and couple exchanges. Monday theres a Slip party and a trip as a prize for the best imagination.
- Tuesday there's fetish and sadomaso.
- Babilonia Club Privé
- Via Mazzamagna 58 Marino (Rm) Tel 338 6692042 – 06 93547816
- 3 storey Villa with bar, music and discoteque with table dance and dance in cages. A dark room is at the disposal of the clients and private rooms. Dinners and buffet. In summer they offer an erotic terrace.
- Closed on Sunday.
- Batik, Piazza Marianna Benti Bulgarelli 41
- Blue Moon
- Via dei Quattro Cartoni (CENTRUM Via Cavour)
- Tel 06-4743936
- This is the only erotic theatre of Eva Henger in the Capital.
- Every day the porno stars of his club give shows in live dance, table dance and lap dance as well as showing video projections.
- Hours 16.00 – 1.00 am
- Boite Pigalle
- Via dell'Umiltà 77 (CENTRUM)
- Famous night club in French style, in the heart of Rome close to Trevi Fountain. 2 strip tease shows between midnight and 2:00. Warm atmosphere and soft lights with international Stars.
- Closed on sunday.
- California Club, Via Lanciano 36
- Champagne 2, Via della Caffarella 7
- Cica Cica Boom, Via Liguria 38
- Degrado, Via Danti 20
- Divafutura Fans Club, Via Sardegna 27
- Elios Night Club, Via S. Martino ai Monti 51, Esquilino
- Elite Fans Club2, Via Sicilia 57
- Harem Club, Via Francesco Cilea 55
- Hollywood Club, Via Lanciano 56
- II club di Cicciolina, Via Del Tritone 132
- Jessica Rizzo Discobar, Via Velletri 30
- Lo Scambio, Vicolo S. Rufina 49
- Meeting Club 2x2, 36 Arco Degli Acetari
- New Age, Via A.Dulceri 30
- No Limits, Via Montebello 102
- Planet Multisex, Via Galletti 13
- Viva Las Vegas, Via Appia Nuova 1279
- L'Araba Fenice
781, Via Della Gustiniana (CASSIA) tel: 06 30362835 A three storey villa which is immersed in a park. It has a Bar, a lounge and six bedrooms which are elegantly furnished and very hospitable, even though it is less mysterious than other Private Clubs of this kind
Erotic Massage Parlors
- Punto Thai Massage
Via Acqui 21, 00183 Rome, RM 067-061-4249
Swinger clubs in Rome:
- FLIRT club - only couples, 40km away from Rome GRA road, in the north area of Rome, near Bracciano lake. Tel:+393271320577. RECOMMENDED. http://www.flirtclub.it/newsletter/pagine%20web/il-Flirt-club-prive-solo-coppie-roma.html
- BACCHANALIACLUB, VIA JACOPO PASSAVANTI 69. Tel.392 6405836.
- Calidarium, Via Ombrone 1. Tel.39 06 884 5758. http://www.calidariumroma.it/
- Club Privè Araba Fenice
Transsexuals / Shemales
There are transexual hookers in a park close to Sheraton Roma (Viale Del Pattinaggio, 100 Rome,00144). You can find about 5-10 there every night and they charge about 20-40€ for blow job and 30-60€ for fuck.
Gay & Lesbian
Via Monte Testaccio 44 -Open Thursday to Sunday. Historical gay club in the capital, which has a mixed clientele, gay, bisex and trans and large heterosexual following. Nice music, two floors, with a large terrace for summer nights. http://www.alibionline.it/
Via di Portonaccio 212. At the disco Qube. It is a club which has seen better days in its history, very characteristic and very much loved for its ambience with a loft, recycle and industrial. Traditionally the events take place only on Friday except for extra appointments (Halloween, Wordl Day for the fight against Aids, New Years, Once Night preholiday).
Sexual Services for Women
Many Italian male escorts advertise online and offer sex for both men and women for 50€-200€ an hour.
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- Afrodisiaca - via Aversa 34 tel. 0645424927
- Beautiful - Vai A. Neroni, 9 Tel. 066140422 - Tel. 0661520079 Viale Palmiro Togliatti 1561 tel. 064078636
- Il Capriccio Sexy Shop - Roma (RM) via Zuccoli 63 tel. 0687137352
- Red Passion 00010 - Fonte Nuova (RM) via degli Abeti 12-14 tel. 0690023982
- Rouge et Noire - Roma (RM) via G.B. Ferrari 17 tel. 065214484
- Sexy Shop Moment D'Amour 04100 - Latina (LT) SS 148 Pontina tel. 0773258350
- Sexy Moon - Via Nobel, 38 Tel. 065594376
- Tentazione Sexy Shop - Roma (RM) viale Giustiniano Imperatore 179 tel. 065414570
- Video Max - Roma (RM) via Conte di Carmagnola 12 tel. 06273286
Escort Services & Agencies
You can buy the local magazine from kiosk where escorts post their adds. Price for sex with escort range from 50-500 euros for 30min - 1 hour. Many of the women are from Romania and Bulgaria and speak a little english.
- Hotel Pulitzer Roma
Viale Marconi 905, 00146 Rome, Italy (Ostiense)
This hotel has lots of prostitutes hanging out in the nearby street at night time. So it is a good place to stay if you don´t want to walk far away to find a hooker. Usually hookers in the nearby streets charge 30-70€ for a suck and fuck.
See also: Global list of girl friendly hotels
Rome is generally a safe place, even for women traveling alone. However there have been rape cases around the Roma Termini train station, so be careful especially at night time. There is very little violent crime, but plenty of scams and pickpocketing that target tourists. As in any other big city, it is better if you don't look like a tourist: don't exhibit your camera or camcorder to all and sundry, and keep your money in a safe place. Consciousness and vigilance are your best insurances for avoiding becoming a victim of a crime in Rome. Remember, if you are pickpocketed or victim of another scam, don't be afraid to shout, "Aiuto, al ladro!" (Help, Thief!) Romans will not be nice to the thief.
Members of the Italian public are likely to be sympathetic if you are a crime victim. Police are also generally friendly if not always helpful. Carabinieri (black uniform, red striped trousers) are military police, and Polizia (blue and grey uniform) are civilians, but they both do essentially the same thing and are equally good, or bad. If you are robbed, try to find a police station and report it. This is essential to establishing a secure insurance claim and to replace documents: the chances of it resulting in the return of your possessions are, however, fairly remote.
Rome is home to two rival Serie A football clubs, A.S. Roma and S.S. Lazio, and there is a history of conflict, and even rioting, between the two. Never wear anything that shows that you support either of them, especially during the Rome Derby (when the two clubs play each other): avoid even wandering into groups of supporters of the other club, or you may be subject to heckling or even confrontation. Play it safe and refrain from openly supporting either club unless you are very familiar with the rivalry. If you are a fan of a foreign team that is playing in Rome, be very careful as a number of supporters have been stabbed over the past few years.
Since Rome is incredibly popular as a tourist destination, a great deal of pickpocketing and bag or purse snatching takes place, especially in crowded locations, and pickpocketers in Rome can get pretty crafty. A 2010 study found that Rome was second only to Barcelona for pickpocketing of tourists.
As a rule, you should pretty much never carry anything very valuable in any outside pocket, especially the front pocket of your pants is one of the easiest and most common targets. Keeping your wallet in your front pocket or in your bag is far from safe. You should consider using a money belt and carry only the cash for the day in your pocket.
Also, beware of thieves—one popular technique that they use is to ride by you on a moped, slice the strap of a handbag with a knife, and ride off. They might also try to cut the bottom of your bag open and pick your wallet from the ground. Others will use the old trick of one person trying to distract you (asking for a cigarette or doing a strange dance) while another thief picks your pockets from behind. Bands of gypsy kids will sometimes crowd you and reach for your pockets under the cover of newspapers or cardboard sheets. It is generally a good idea to be extremely wary of any strange person who gets too close to you, even in a crowd. If someone is in your personal space, shove the person away. As one frequent traveller put it, "Don't be afraid to be a dick in Rome." It is better to be rude than to be stolen from.
Termini (the main railway station), Esquilino, bus line 64 (Termini to San Pietro), and the Trevi fountain are well known for pickpockets, so take extra care in these areas. On the Metro especially, pickpockets are extremely skilled.
Remember that hotel rooms are not safe places for valuables; if your room has no safe, give your valuables to the hotel staff for safekeeping. Even if it does have a safe, hotels normally warn that they have no liability unless items are deposited in the main safe.
Be aware of the danger and take the usual precautions and you should be all right.
Read up on the legends concerning tourist scams. Most of them occur regularly in Rome and you will want to see them coming.
A particular scam is when some plainclothes police will approach you, asking to look for "drug money," or ask to see your passport. This is a scam to take your money. You can scare them by asking for their ID. Guardia di Finanza (the grey uniformed ones) do customs work.
A recent scam involves men working near the Spanish Steps, around Piazza Navona, and outside of the Colosseum. They approach you, asking where you are from, and begin to tie bracelets around your wrists. When they are done they will try to charge you upwards of €20 for each bracelet. If anyone makes any attempt to reach for your hand, retract quickly. If you get trapped, you can refuse to pay, but this may not be wise if there are not many people around. Carry small bills or just change, in your wallet, so if you find yourself in cornered to pay for the bracelet, you can convince them that €1 or €2 is all you have.
When taking a taxi, be sure to remember license number written on the card door. In seconds, people have had a taxi bill risen by €10 or even more. When giving money to taxi driver, be careful.
Be careful of con-men who may approach you at tourist sights such as the Colosseum or Circus Maximus. A car may pull up next to you, and the driver asks you for directions to the Vatican. He will strike up a conversation with you while he sits in his car and tell you he is a sales representative for a large French fashion house. He will then tell that you he likes you and he would like to give you a gift of a coat worth several thousand euros. As you reach inside his car to take the bag the coat is in, he will ask you for €200 for gas, as his car is nearly empty.
Around tourist sites like the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum and the Spanish Steps there are groups mostly of men trying to sell cheap souvenirs. They may also carry roses and say they are giving you a gift because they like you, but the minute you take their 'gift' they demand money. They are often very insistent and often the only way to get rid of them is to be plain rude. Do the best you can to not take their "gifts" as they will follow you around asking for money. Simply saying "no" or "go away" will get them off your back until the next vendor comes up to you.
Be wary of places to change currency. Read ALL signs before changing money. Oftentimes places set up just for currency exchange will add as much as a 20% service fee on all money being traded. The shops near the Vatican have especially high service fees, whereas places near the Trevi Fountain will be more reasonable. The best bet is to change enough money before you leave your home country. There are few places around the city that are under the table and are just interested in American money. These places charge no service fee.
The best advice to avoid scams is to get way from anyone that you have never seen before who starts talking to you.
In an emergency, call 112 (Carabinieri), 113 (Police), 118 (medical first aid) or 115 (firemen). Carry the address of your embassy or consulate.
On anything else you may need for your rome holiday, you can contact the official help line of the Minister of Tourism 039.039.039. From Monday to Sunday, from 9.00 to 22.00, in seven languages seven days a week.
- Italy, Milan, Turin
- Romania, Bucharest
- Greece, Athens
- Italian Sex Phrasebook
- Age of consent in Italy
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS