Sex Scene and Prostitution
The law prohibits prostitution; however, it remained a problem. Prostitution is highly shamed by the society, but prostitutes who work hidden an be found, even though their number is very low.
| Coastal Albania |
the long narrow strip of between about 10 and 30 km wide along the whole of the Albanian coast, bordering both the Adriatic Sea and Ionian Sea
| Northeastern Albania |
the inland region to the north of the Shkumbin River, bordering Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia.
| Southeastern Albania |
the inland region to the south of the Shkumbin River bordering Macedonia and Greece, and including the great border lakes, Lake Ohrid and Lake Prespa.
- Tirana (Tiranë) — the capital. Trees and mountains surround the city. Mt. Dajt is a popular tourist site for a great view of the city.
- Elbasan - A large, poor, intriguing industrial city that is full of life. The market is fascinating, and the breakfast "Bugace" legendary. The Via Ignatia, an old Roman road to Istanbul, runs through the city. The Lakes of Belsh near Belsh are also worth a visit.
- Berat — Thought to be one of the oldest towns in Albania, it is a new member of the UNESCO world heritage list. Berat has long been known as the "city of 1001 windows" because of its unique Ottoman/Albanian architecture. It has a well preserved castle with residents still living inside its protective walls.
- Fier — Lively seaside city, and only about 8 km (5 mi) away from the ruins of the ancient Greek city of Apollonia.
- Gjirokastër — another UNESCO city, located in the south is known for its unique Ottoman period architecture. There is a large castle on the hill in the middle of the city which served as a jail for many generations. A Military Museum and Art Gallery are now located inside. Gjirokastër is also the birthplace of former communist Leader, Enver Hoxha, as well as Albania's most internationally famous author, Ismail Kadare, their homes now serve as museums.
- Korce (Korça) — Located in southeast Albania, several miles from the Greek border, this city is full of life during the summer when you can find couples and families strolling through the city's main park, Parku Rinia. You can hike to the top of the beautiful mountain Moravia and view the city and its surrounding landscape. Don't miss the Korca Brewery (famous throughout Albania) which sponsors a week long Beer Festival every August!
- Kruje (Krujë) — ancient city of the national hero Skanderbeg. It consists of beautiful mountains; Skanderbeg's castle is now a museum. Kruje also contains an old style bazaar with shops selling traditional goods amid cobblestone streets.
- Pogradec — Overshadowed by its glitzy neighbors on the Macedonian side of the lake, the town of Pogradec has been experiencing a revival recently.
- Sarandë — a city in southern Albania known for its unforgettable beaches and colorful spring blooms.
- Shkodra — the biggest town in Northern Albania. Shkodra is considered the capital of Albanian culture. In Shkodra is located "Migjeni" theatre, the first in Albania and also was held the first cyclic race and also the first football match and the first photograph was developed (by Marubi). The Rozafa Castle is a major tourist attraction here,but also "The Great Cathedral", "The mosque Ebu Beker" ect.
- Vlorë — Lively seaside city, nice beaches south of town. Passenger ferries to and from Italy dock here.
- Tepelena — cassle of Ali Pasha Tepelena
The problem in Albania is that prostitution is not legal and very much condemned by public opinion. Since it is a tiny country words gets around that why its a bit hard to find the women. There are no street walkers anywhere.
The easiest place to find girls is through taxi drivers who work at night. Don't be shy about asking but don't expect much on the quality side. The hookers will run from 50-100€ for basic sex. Depending on how good looking you are you may get OWO and CIM, but there usually extra.
The next best place would be hotels and motels, just go and ask the desk clerk as in most eastern and southern european countries.
The hotels start at about 10€ per hour, so it is quite cheap to fuck in there.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch live gay sex shows also in Albania as long as you have internet connection.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
“Gay life in Albania” is hardly an accurate descriptive word for this country since there is no public Pride presence and few courageous activists who work mostly behind the scenes to lobby sympathetic government members and quietly offer support to young gays. For the moment people are very aggressive towards LGBT, but change will come as the country’s two LGBT rights and equality groups slowly push open the envelop of tolerance.
There are some hidden clubs or places that are frequented by LGBT community living in the Tirana, but only a very few people know about this.
According to the information from Albanian Lesbian and Gay Association, there are also male prostitutes from Roma population or Gypsy community who practice street sex work. Usually they are very cheap (under 10€). But it is very common that they try to steal your money or scam you.
Escorts Service are almost non existent.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Greece
- Age of consent in Albania, Prostitution and law in Europe
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS