New York (state)
New York State Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in New York, United States of America.
The state of New York  is known as the Empire State, and with good reason. As one of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States of America, it has long been counted among the most populous and most influential states.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
New York is a state of superlatives. Of course everyone knows the most celebrated city in the world, New York City, and it's certainly a premier travel destination, but the state is so much more than just one famous metropolis. Go beyond the concrete canyons of Manhattan and you'll find a large state with a variety of attractions.
Some people say that New York has two regions: New York City and "Upstate"—i.e., everything else. In fact, New York is a large state with a number of distinct travel regions.
| Metro New York |
The area surrounding New York City, the largest city in the United States and possibly the most well known and celebrated city in the world. It also includes suburban Westchester County and Long Island with great beaches.
| The Catskills |
Largely rural, wild, and mountainous, the Catskills are a popular vacation destination for New Yorkers, but they also have much to offer the traveler from out of state.
| The Hudson Valley |
The state capital of Albany and its surrounding cities anchor the top of the Hudson Valley, which extends south to the outskirts of the New York City area. Between them is an area that much resembles New England as a cradle of colonial civilization.
| The Adirondacks |
The Adirondack Mountains are the true wilderness of New York, protected by an enormous state park that encompasses most of the upper third of the state. Only scattered small settlements and the occasional roadway break up the stunning vistas.
| The North Country |
The North Country is dominated by large open areas between widely spaced cities, with a culture that borrows from neighboring Canada. The St. Lawrence River and its Thousand Islands are a major destination in this region.
| Central New York |
With hills and rivers, cities and farms, hard work and recreation, Central New York is a microcosm of New York as a whole. Syracuse is the region's cultural and economic center.
| The Finger Lakes |
The Finger Lakes are 11 long, thin bodies of water that provide waterfront activities and sightseeing opportunities. Hundreds of wineries dot the region, and the city of Rochester is a center of culture and innovation.
| The Southern Tier |
Bordering Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, the Southern Tier is a largely rural area with a few medium-sized cities, but with several cultural and industrial attractions.
| The Niagara Frontier |
The city of Buffalo and the world-famous Niagara Falls are the major destinations in the Niagara Frontier, but the eastern areas of the region also offer attractions focusing on history, agriculture, industry, and the local waterways.
- New York — possibly the most well known and celebrated city in the world; with towering skyscrapers, ethnic diversity, international corporations, and incomparable culture.
- Albany — the state capital, steeped in the history of the state
- Binghamton — the Carousel Capital of the World
- Buffalo — the largest city in upstate New York, home of the Buffalo Bills, the Buffalo Sabres... and the Buffalo wing
- Cooperstown — an historic town that features the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
- Ithaca — a small town with an attitude and home to Cornell University and Ithaca College.
- Rochester — an old industrial city with a rich history of innovation and progress; now home to prestigious universities and the famous "garbage plate"
- Saratoga Springs — the "Spa City" famous for its horse races, but also a worthy stop for its offbeat performing arts scene
- Syracuse — the "Salt City" is known for its industry, and is home to Syracuse University and the Great New York State Fair
- Utica — a city in the Mohawk Valley and the county seat of Oneida County, New York, United States.
- Yonkers — is a suburb of New York City and directly borders the Bronx borough of New York City.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in New York (state) as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
New York was the birthplace of the gay rights movement in the USA with the Stonewall Rebellion of 1969, and is one of the relatively few US states where same-sex marriage is legal. The majority of New Yorkers are socially tolerant and used to diversity, even in upstate areas that are perceived to be more conservative than New York City.
- Dialing 911 on any phone, wireless or landline, is free and will connect you with local police, fire, and ambulance services.
- In New York State it is illegal to use your cellular telephone while operating a motor vehicle or riding a bicycle, unless it is a hands-free phone. Violators should expect hefty fines, although enforcement varies widely across the state. Texting while driving is also prohibited.
- Deer are very common in New York and pose a threat to motorists, more so at night. Reduce your speed in suburban and rural neighborhoods at night to reduce the chance of an accident.
- New York Strip Clubs
- How To Pick Up Hookers in North America
- Ages of Consent in New York State
- United States of America, Canada
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS