This is not where you’ll find many tourists hanging out. Located at the northern end of Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, it is also known as the red-light district of Kuala Lumpur. But this is a wonderful functional Market, a place where locals buy from locals, full of friendly, hospitable people.
The area features a large Indonesian community, and more recently, a small African community. It has a daily wet market known as Bazaar Baru Chow Kit which is arguably the largest wet market in Kuala Lumpur. Chow Kit is also known for its red-light district as well as for its nightly gathering of transwomen.
Lorong Haji Taib is the most nastiest red-light area located in Chow Kit. Sex is cheap in Lorong Haji Taib, but the girls are super nasty and have diseases.
- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Thailand, Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya
- Singapore, Macau, Hong Kong
- Indonesia, Jakarta, Batam, Bali
- Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi
- Age of consent in Malaysia
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS