Lorong Haji Taib
Lorong Haji Taib in Chow Kit area is packed with little brothels and third class girls - mainly Indian. Careful: many of the girls there are boys and work as pick pockets as second profession. Service in a run down room 10 - 20 US$.
There is a huge disparity in the earnings of a high class prostitute and a lower end hooker in Kuala Lumpur. A high class call girl with a regular clients would be able to earn as much as RM2,000 per night, or even more. She often also works as a Guest Relations Officer (GRO) at an exclusive karaoke lounge to solicit for clients and earn a salary with tips as well. However, life is different for hookers operating at Lorong Haji Taib or Chow Kit. They generally earn just enough for the basic living necessities. They would be lucky to earn RM50 a night. Some supplement their income working as GROs for tips in budget karaoke lounges locally called papaya farms.
Most of the transgirls in the area has HIV like many of the female prostitutes also. Rooms where you have sex with them are also nasty. You will find lots of bed bugs, garbage, sperm and other shit from the floor. Some of the brothel rooms have no windows and it smells like mold in the room and urine in the staircases.
Robberies are very common in this area at night so be a careful and do not bring more money you are willing to lose.
- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Thailand, Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya
- Singapore, Macau, Hong Kong
- Indonesia, Jakarta, Batam, Bali
- Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi
- Age of consent in Malaysia
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS