Bulgarian nudist beaches
There are quite a few nudist beaches at the Bulgarian seaside:
- Irakli near town of Obzor.
- Kara dere near town of Byala.
- nude beach between Albena and Kranevo - after Gergana Hotel in Albena.
- Golden Sands resort - after the yacht port in front of Glarus Hotel.
- Kamchia - here lies the widest nudist beach on the Bulgarian Black sea coast. Famous nudist destination.
- Burgas - north of the town after the Burgas Hotel, direction Nessebur (New Town) near the saltpan of Bourgas.
- Sozopol - south of Harmanite beach and camp-sites - Kavatsite and Smokinya.
- camp site Nestinarka (Burgas province).
- Pasha dere near Galata quarter (Varna).
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS