You must read the following and agree
This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Any edits and reviews written by contributors to this site are assumed to be fictional accounts, made up wholly by the contributing author. Do not use this site for solicitation purposes. While this site is not associated with any company or person reviewed, it is understood that the reviews pertain to legitimate and professional adult or escorts, although that is not guaranteed, as this site does not and cannot take any measures to verify either the veracity of the contributing authors or the existence and good standing of the subject of their reviews. Further, it is assumed you know that prostitution is illegal and that it is illegal to sell or buy sexual services and that any money you have paid or may pay to a massage parlor, masseuse or escort is or was strictly for time and companionship, and not for any illegal acts, despite what you may write in your fictionalized account.
- You are an ADULT at least 18 years of age or the age of majority applicable to your community and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for your own personal use.
- You intend to view the adult material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
- You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content that can be accessed through the services of the site and have determined that it is legal in your community.
- You confirm that you will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor.
- You are using this site for your personal pleasure and not on behalf of any Government.
- You confirm that you don’t contribute anything about human trafficking and promise to have Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children.
If all of these conditions apply to you, and you would like to continue, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, or you would prefer not to continue, please click the "exit" button now.
Málaga is a large city in the southern Spanish region of Andalucia and capital of the Málaga Province. The largest city on the Costa del Sol, Málaga has a typical Mediterranean climate and is also known as the birthplace of the artist Picasso.
Prostitution is kind of legal in Spain, the truth is that prostitution exists in a legal vacuum. Sex workers are not penalized, instead the pimps are the ones who are punished. With 90% of prostitutes in Spain said to be illegal immigrants, brought into Spain through illegal human trafficking, the circumstances of many prostitutes leave them in legal limbo.
Red Light Districts
Hookers in Malaga have been ‘given’ an area where they can ply their trade without police interference. The plot of land, which is in the same area of the Guadalhorce Industrial Estate in Malaga where they currently work, does not breach municipal regulations. Malaga City Hall is improving the plot by fixing up access routes and installing bins, so everything points to a definitive solution for the city’s ‘prostitutes’. A local made it illegal for them to carry out their activities within 200 metres from schools, homes or businesses. In the months following the new laws, many prostitutes complained they were being “persecuted” by police and “given no alternatives”.
The women, many of them living in Spain illegally, have created the Association for Women, Transsexuals, Transvestites and Sex Workers in Spain, the first of its kind in Malaga Province. They intend to request grants to provide hygiene facilities and condoms, as well as carrying out talks and training courses which can help to get them off the streets. Malaga City hall has already approved a programme to improve the conditions of women working in the sex trade, with a budget of €350,000.
The city hall has said that it opposes the suggestion from a Malaga residents’ association that prostitutes should be encouraged to practise their profession on a site in the area known as Arraijanal, not far from Plaza Mayor and Guadalmar. The Centro Sur residents’ association had suggested the site near Plaza Mayor as an alternative for the prostitutes now working on the industrial estate and in the central Alameda de Colón, and adjacent streets, where they would not risk fines from the police. The new bylaw penalises offering or soliciting sexual relations within 200 metres of homes, schools or businesses. Neither do the prostitutes themselves like the idea of Arraijanal as it is an area of wasteland not far from the beach and they believe it to be more dangerous.
Some town halls prefer to 'tolerate' street prostitution and simply remove it from the city centre, as is the case in Malaga where prostitutes operate on an industrial estate where there are numerous brothels near to the airport. It is the same with other towns and cities who prefer the attitude of 'out of sight, out of mind'. However, Malaga's move is causing concern amongst groups that work with prostitutes. They say that there are few votes to be won by trying to resolve prostitution and there is still a long way to go to bring forward any serious proposals to deal with it.
You can find street walkers in Malaga from these areas:
- Guadalhorce industrial estate.
- Coyotes • Benalmadena Costa • 0034 666 332 385
Brothels / Whorehouses
Here is a list of brothels in Malaga:
- PISCIS, C/ Azucarera cruce con C/ Ecuador. GPS 36.693810, -4.487358. Prices: 30min costs 40 - 50 euros.
- S´CANDALO, C/ Diderot 2 Polígono Industrial Guadahorce. GPS 36.691071, -4.467314. Prices: 30min costs 80 - 100 euros.
- YULIA, C/ General Duque de Aveiro, 2. GPS 36.658981, -4.489883. Prices: 30min costs 50 - 60 euros.
- D´ANTONY, C/ Vendesa 19 Bajo. GPS 36.714169, -4.422710. Prices: 30min costs 80 - 100 euros.
- LATIDOS, C/ Fidias 9 Pol Industrial Santa Bárbara. GPS 36.691078, -4.463920. Prices: 30min costs 60 - 80 euros.
- OASIS, c/dinamarca 16. GPS 36.645920, -4.500806.
Erotic Massage Parlors
- Ladyboy Massage
+34 603 320 291 - http://www.malagamassage.com/
firstname.lastname@example.org - Urbanication Sitio e Calahonda 29649 Málaga, España
Gay & Lesbian
The rights of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Spain have undergone several dramatic changes in recent decades. Today Spain provides one of the highest degrees of liberty in the world for its LGBT community.
Today, Spain is one of the eleven countries around the world that allows same-sex marriage and has the most progressive laws, since they also permit adoption by same-sex couples.
Bars for LGBT guests:
- El Carmen, Plaza de la Merced, 21
Gay massages (access only for men):
- Malagamassage, Calle Beamar 5
- You can try to find gay prostitutes in Malaga in the area known as Arraijanal, not far from Plaza Mayor and Guadalmar.
Sexual Services for Women
There are lots of local and tourist men on party mood, so it shouldn't be difficult to share a night with one of them.
Here are some sex shops in Malaga:
- Amsterdam Duquesa de Parcent, 1. Tel:+34 952 600 278
- Amsterdam, Calle Tomas Heredia, 20. Tel:+34 952 600 283
- Blue Vision, Calle Cordoba, 14. Tel:+34 952 604 569
Escort Services & Agencies
Watch out the pickpocketing and street vendors who are trying to sell you knock offs at the night time.
- Spain, Ibiza, Zaragoza, Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia
- France, Paris, Nice, Toulouse, Lyon
- Italy, Rome, Milan, Florence
- Portugal, Lisbon, Porto
- Prostitution and law in Spain
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Age of consent in Spain
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS