Laos , officially known as the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Lao PDR), is one of the poorest nations in Southeast Asia. A mountainous and landlocked country, Laos shares borders with Vietnam to the east, Cambodia to the south, Thailand to the west, and Myanmar and China to the north.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Regions
- 3 Cities
- 4 Red Light Districts
- 5 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 6 Street Hookers
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Adult Locations
- 9 Escort Services and Agencies
- 10 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 11 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 12 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 13 Karaoke and KTVs
- 14 Swinger Clubs
- 15 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 16 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 17 Nightclubs and Bars
- 18 Gay and Lesbian
- 19 Other Adult Services
- 20 Dating
- 21 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 22 Sexual Services for Women
- 23 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Tourism in Laos bring in excess $200 million per year but as the country opens up it has become a haven for sex tourism.
Prostitution, a sensitive issue in conservative Laos, is not always discussed openly. But sex workers, tourists and even government officials acknowledge that it has become more visible these days, amid the increasing openness of this South-east Asian country.
Since it opened up in the early nineties, Laos has become much easier to travel to. It has just been over 15 years since the country opened up to foreign tourists, in 1991, throwing up the challenge of how a traditional society can cope with the social changes that tourism brings.
| Northern Laos (Ban Nalan Trail, Bokeo Nature Reserve, Houay Xai, Luang Prabang, Luang Namtha, Muang Ngoi Neua, Muang Long, Muang Ngeun, Muang Xay, Nong Khiaw, Pakbeng, Vieng Phoukha)|
hilltribe villages, mountains and the remarkably charming former capital
| Central Laos (Vientiane, Phonsavan, Plain of Jars, Tha Khaek, Tham Nong Pafa Cave , Vang Vieng, Vieng Xai)|
south-east Asia's sleepiest capital city and rural countryside
| Southern Laos (Champasak, Pakse, Savannakhet, Si Phan Don)|
the Mekong flatlands, more mountains and the area least visited by tourists
- Vientiane — the still sleepy capital on the banks of the Mekong River
- Huay Xai — in the north, on the Mekong and the border with Thailand
- Luang Namtha — capital of the north, known for its trekking
- Luang Prabang — a UNESCO World Heritage City known for its numerous temples, colonial era architecture, and vibrant night market
- Muang Xay — also known as Oudomxay, the capital of the multiethnic province of Oudomxay
- Pakbeng — halfway point on the overnight slow boat between Huay Xai and Luang Prabang
- Pakse — gateway to the Wat Phu ruins and the "four thousand islands" (Si Phan Don)
- Savannakhet — in the south on the Mekong, connected by bridge to Mukdahan in Thailand
- Tha Khaek — a popular base for exploring the Phou Hin Boun National Park including the famous Konglor Cave
- Vang Vieng
Red Light Districts
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Laos? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Escort Services and Agencies
Erotic Massage Parlors
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Karaoke and KTVs
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Laos, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Nightclubs and Bars
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Laos as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
While homosexuality is legal in Laos, it is very difficult to assess the current state of acceptance and violence that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) citizens face, because the government does not allow those who are not associated with the government to conduct polls on human rights. Numerous claims have suggested that Laos is one of the most tolerant communist states at the current time, with a growing acceptance of homosexuality. However, numerous reports have claimed that gay men are far likelier to be tolerated in the country than lesbians; an attitude that has been apparent throughout Lao history. Despite such progress, discrimination still exists.
Other Adult Services
Dating in Laos can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Laos and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Sexual Services for Women
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
To prevent the development of a sex trade industry, which is so prevalent in neighbouring Thailand, Laotian law bans foreigners from having sexual relations with Laotian nationals other than their spouses. This law is enforced by the village chief and, given the fines, the incentive to enforce is high. The penalty is US$500 for the first offence, though as the text of the law is not available, the fine could be much more (the U.S. Embassy says US$5,000); the foreign offender can face prison or deportation and the Lao woman prison. A Laotian prison is the last place anyone would want to be. If you take a girl to your room and she robs you, this law makes it almost impossible to obtain police assistance. Foreign women should note that, while rare, Laotian police enforce this law on both sexes. Bartenders are happy to provide stories of angry tourists confronting girls at the same bars they picked up the night before. Most hotels also do not allow foreigners to take girls to their rooms as it is officially prohibited.
- Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap
- China, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen
- Thailand, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket
- Vietnam, Hanoi, Saigon
- Age of Consent Laos
- Lao Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS