Hungary Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Hungary, Europe.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Hungary has been legalized and regulated by the government since 1999. Under the law, prostitutes are basically professionals who engage in sexual activities in exchange for money. The government allows this activity as long as they pay taxes and keep legal documents.
According to the law, local authorities are obliged to mark zones for legal prostitution if there is profound local need. Most local authorities deny the existence of such need, and they often refuse to designate such zones. The trade union of Hungarian prostitutes is still fighting for the zones. There are strict conditions under which prostitutes are to operate, keeping distance away from schools or churches. It is illegal to lend a flat to a prostitute, or to run brothels.
| Central Hungary |
The most-visited part of the country due to the capital Budapest.
| Lake Balaton |
Ten thousands of visitors a year head to Siófok, the unofficial summer capital of Lake Balaton.
| Transdanubia |
This historic region west of the river Danube is one of the most economically developed of the country.
| Northern Hungary |
Great historic towns and cave baths are to be seen here.
| Great Hungarian Plain |
Somewhat isolated from the rest of the country, this is a large region with flat to rolling plains. Debrecen could be considered the unofficial capital of the region.
- Budapest - with jovial leafy parks, renowned museums, an extensive Medieval Castle District and a thriving nightlife, Budapest is one of Europe's most delightful and enjoyable cities
- Debrecen - the second largest city in the country, a cultural and ecclesiastical centre
- Eger - a beautiful northern town with an ancient castle and camera obscura
- Győr - there are many cafés, restaurants, boutiques, and night clubs in its lovely Baroque city center
- Kecskemét - a town famous for its vibrant music scene, plum brandy, and Art Nouveau architecture
- Miskolc - with a unique cave bath in Miskolc-Tapolca, the third largest city in the country, located near the scenic Bükk Mountans
- Nyíregyháza - a medium-sized city with a busy water resort, museum village, and annual autumn festival
- Pécs - a pleasant cultural centre and university town
- Szeged - the sunniest city in Hungary with a particularly rich history
- Székesfehérvár - former Royal seat, currently famous for its Baroque architecture and museums
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Hungary? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Hungary can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Hungary and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Hungary may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
In contrast with more conservative Central European countries such as Poland and Slovakia, Hungary appears to be a more tolerant society as far as gay rights and acceptance of LGBT people are concerned.
Hungary was the host country of Mr Gay Europe 2007 contest and the Eurogames in 2012.
Budapest Pride was the first such event in the former Eastern Bloc, and draws a steady, but moderate number of LGBT people and their supporters. The LGBT festival lasts a week every summer with a film festival, pride march and parties across the city. The Festival was opened in the past by notable public figures including Gábor Demszky, then mayor of Budapest and Kinga Göncz, then minister of foreign affairs.
Hungary in general is a very safe country. However, petty crime in particular remains a concern, just like in any other country.
- Czech Republic, Prague
- Austria, Vienna
- Age of consent in Hungary, Hungarian Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS