Poland Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Poland, Europe.
Poland (Polish: Polska), is a country in Central Europe. It has a long Baltic Sea coastline and is bordered by Belarus, the Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, Russia (Kaliningrad), Slovakia, and Ukraine.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Various attempts have been made to limit overt street prostitution. One legislator, Artur Zawisza, a Catholic member of the breakaway "Right of the Republic" party (Prawica Rzeczypospolitej), wanted a ban on miniskirts as well as heavy makeup and see-through or low-cut blouses.
Average price for one hour meeting with a prostitute in Poland is roughly 200 zł (50€). Specials such as two girls cost of 400 - 500 zł (100-125€). For an all-night meeting have to pay from 1000 to 2000 zł (250 to 500€).
Poland's administrative regions are called województwa, abbreviated "woj.". The word is roughly equivalent to a duchy or a district. Some English dictionaries use the word voivodship to describe them, but the word is exceedingly rare, and likely not to be understood.
| Greater Poland |
| Lesser Poland |
The magnificent medieval city of Kraków is a major metropolitan centre.
| Masovia |
Metropolitan center of Poland with Warsaw, and Łódź, the manufacturing city known as the "Manchester of Poland".
| Podlachia |
| Pomerania |
Home to Poland's attractive seaside; sandy beaches with dunes and cliffs; lakes, rivers and forests.
| Silesia |
Colorful mixture of different landscapes. One of the warmest regions in Poland with the very popular, dynamic city of Wrocław (region's historic capital)and the country's biggest metropolitan area of the Upper Silesia. Place of Polish, German and Czech heritage.
| Warmia-Masuria |
- Warsaw — capital of Poland, and one of the EU's thriving new business centres; the old town, nearly completely destroyed during World War II, has been rebuilt in a style inspired by classicist paintings of Canalletto.
- Gdańsk — formerly known as Danzig; one of the old, beautiful European cities, rebuilt after World War II. Located in the center of the Baltic coast, it's a great departure point to the many sea resorts along the Baltic coast.
- Katowice — central district of the Upper Silesian Metropolis, both an important commercial hub and a centre of culture.
- Kraków — the "cultural capital" of Poland and its historical capital in the Middle Ages; its centre is filled with old churches, monuments, the largest European medieval market-place - and more recently trendy pubs and art galleries. Its city centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site .
- Lublin — the biggest city in Eastern Poland, it has a well-preserved old town with typical Polish architecture, along with unusual Renaissance elements (the so-called Lublin Renaissance).
- Łódź — once renowned for its textile industries, the "Polish Manchester" has the longest walking street in Europe, the Piotrkowska Street, full of picturesque 19th-century architecture.
- Poznań — the merchant city, considered to be the birthplace of the Polish nation and church (along with Gniezno); presents a mixture of architecture from all epoques.
- Szczecin — most important city of Pomerania with an enormous harbour, monuments, old parks and museums.
- Wałbrzych — a city in Lower Silesian Voivodeship in south-western Poland, with 120,197 inhabitants
- Wrocław — an old Silesian city with great history; placed on 12 islands, it has more bridges than any other European town except Venice, Amsterdam and Hamburg.
- Włocławek — old city(history begins in prehistory, town rights in 1255) and capitol of [[Kujawy}}, major historical buildings are Basilica Cathedral of St. Mary Assumption, cathedral school, where studies Nicolaus Copernicus, Church of St. John the Baptist, granaries, Copernicus Square and museums (Diocesan Museum or Museum of Kujawy and Dobrzyn land).
- Zakopane — a very popular winter resort and summer getaway town in the Tatra mountains at the southern tip of Poland.
Prostitution is present in various forms in the country and a 2007 US State Department report stated that many women who worked as prostitutes were employed in massage parlors and escort services that functioned as brothels, although technically illegal. Prostitution is the only profession in Poland that is not taxed, but sex workers may be asked by authorities to prove that is what they do, since prostitution is not recognized as legitimate work, and therefore receive no social benefits.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Poland? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Poland can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Poland and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Poland may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Poland with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Gay & Lesbian
LGBT issues remain very controversial, still very much taboo (although decreasingly so), and routinely exploited by conservative politicians. Polish culture also has a long tradition of chivalry and strong, traditional gender roles. That said, in larger cosmopolitan areas, gays and lesbians shouldn't have a hard time fitting in, although trans visitors will immediately attract attention.
There is quite high prevalence of male prostitution in Poland, with 15% of prostitutes being said to be male, more than double the European average of 7% (the study states that "Austria, Finland, Denmark, Estonia and Lithuania report almost exclusively female sex workers, while Poland reports that 15% of its sex worker population is male").
Escorts and Escort Services
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
Most of the sex activity has moved online in Poland and there is now a massive amount of independent escorts advertising on internet. Sex is almost as cheap as in the streets when purchased from the escorts. Often the price tag is 200 Zloty (50 Euro), but sometimes as cheap as 100 Zloty (25 Euro).
- Prostitution is legal in Poland, but operating brothels, pimping, coercive prostitution, the prostitution of minors and living off someone else’s prostitution are all prohibited.
- Prostitutes operating in illegal ‘escort agencies’ or ‘massage parlours’ are breaking the law, those operating independently are not.
- Prostitutes in Poland do not have to pay tax.
- NGOs estimate there are over 18,000 prostitutes in Poland and 15 per cent of these are male.
- A 2009 US Human Rights Report says the police estimate there are 3,300 sex workers in the country.
Poland is generally a safe country. In fact, you are much less likely to experience crime in places like Warsaw or Krakow than in Paris or Rome. Overall, just use common sense and be aware of what you're doing.
Violent behavior is rare and if it occurs it is most likely alcohol-related. While pubs and clubs are generally very safe, the nearby streets may be scenes of brawls, especially late at night.
- Ukraine, Kiev
- Russia, Moscow, Saint Petersburg
- Romania, Bucharest
- Age of consent Poland
- Poland Strip Clubs
- Polish Sex Phrasebook
- Ages of consent in Europe
- Common Prostitute Scams
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS