Iceland Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Iceland Europe.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Paying for sex is illegal in Iceland. In April 2009, the Icelandic Parliament passed new legislation that makes paying for sex illegal (the client commits a crime, but not the prostitute). An opinion poll has shown that up to 70% of its Icelandic participants support banning the purchase of sexual services.
|Southwest Iceland |
Home of the capital, Reykjavik and the majority of the island's population
|West Fjords |
Sparsely populated, rugged geography
|West Iceland |
Snæfellsjökull glacier, the islands of Breiðafjörður and more
|North Iceland |
Dramatic lava fields, turbulent waterfalls
|East Iceland |
More fjords and the only international passenger ferry terminal
|South Iceland |
Home to the most popular tourist attractions, including the Golden Circle
- Reykjavik (REYG-ya-veeg) — The capital of Iceland and is the largest city
- Akureyri (Ahk-oo-rey-ree) — Capital of the North and the largest town outside the Southwest
- Egilsstaðir (AY-yell-stath-er) — Main town in the East, has some of the best weather Iceland has to offer
- Hafnarfjörður (HAP-nar-FYERTH-er) — Cozy town on the outskirts of the capital region
- Höfn (HERP'n) — Main town on the southeastern coast
- Húsavík (HOOS-ah-veek) — One of the world's most reliable whale watching sites during the summer
- Keflavik (KEP-la-veek) — The location of the international airport, but also an interesting town in its own right
- Ísafjörður (EES-ah-FYERTH-er) — Biggest town of the West fjords of Iceland
- Selfoss (SEL-fos) — South Iceland's largest town, hub of the main agricultural region
- Stykkishólmur (STICK-is-hole-mur) — Main town on the Snæfellsnes peninsula, gateway to the islands of Breiðafjörður
- Seyðisfjörður (SEY-ths-fjorth-ur) — A town and municipality in the Eastfjords of Iceland
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Iceland? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Iceland can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Iceland and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Iceland may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Iceland with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Gay & Lesbian
The gay scene in Iceland is small, but quite active and open. Gay and lesbian clubs and bars exist mostly in Iceland's capital Reykjavík, but the northern branch in Akureyri is growing each year. Iceland as a gay friendly destination has received good reviews from visitors — it has landed on various top ten lists and received the “5 Pink Stars” rating by Diva magazine.
There are no safety concerns for gay travellers in Iceland. With its modern gay-friendly atmosphere, Iceland has come a long way since 1978 when the Icelandic Lesbian and Gay Organization, Samtökin’78, was founded in capital city Reykjavik.
Today, gays and lesbians in Iceland stand equal to heterosexual people in the eyes of the law and prejudice is on the retreat. The Reykjavík Gay Pride has become one of the biggest celebrations of the Iceland with over 85,000 people attending the parade and the downtown festivities in Reykjavik.
There are several gay-specific things to do and see in Iceland, especially the gay nightlife in Reykjavik.
Finding an escort when you’re travelling can be a bit tricky. An ideal solution for having an alternative for escorts is Ashley Madison. There are thousands of horny girls waiting for you. Find all the beautiful young women at AshleyMadison.com!
From Iceland, you can find escorts services online.
Iceland holds the european record for number of people with chlamydia (STD), use a condom!
Iceland is considered one of the safest countries in the world. Just be sure to avoid the fights that break out amongst the most intoxicated partiers in bars and most often on the street on weekends. However most people are incredibly friendly and police are also friendly and very helpful.
Recently, however, petty thefts in Reykjavík have occasionally occurred. In addition, the female traveler would do well to exercise good judgment when walking alone at night near the centrum. Rape occurs twice as often as in other nordic countries, Still, even with these issues, Reykjavík is much safer than most other western cities, and certainly safer than the larger capitals of other countries.
Homeless people generally hang in the area around the Hlemmur bus station or on Austurvöllur park. They are not known to bother people, not even to ask for spare change even though they might seem to act strangely.
- Age of consent in Iceland
- Icelandic Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS