You must read the following and agree
This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Any edits and reviews written by contributors to this site are assumed to be fictional accounts, made up wholly by the contributing author. Do not use this site for solicitation purposes. While this site is not associated with any company or person reviewed, it is understood that the reviews pertain to legitimate and professional adult or escorts, although that is not guaranteed, as this site does not and cannot take any measures to verify either the veracity of the contributing authors or the existence and good standing of the subject of their reviews. Further, it is assumed you know that prostitution is illegal and that it is illegal to sell or buy sexual services and that any money you have paid or may pay to a massage parlor, masseuse or escort is or was strictly for time and companionship, and not for any illegal acts, despite what you may write in your fictionalized account.
- You are an ADULT at least 18 years of age or the age of majority applicable to your community and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for your own personal use.
- You intend to view the adult material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
- You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content that can be accessed through the services of the site and have determined that it is legal in your community.
- You confirm that you will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor.
- You are using this site for your personal pleasure and not on behalf of any Government.
- You confirm that you don’t contribute anything about human trafficking and promise to have Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children.
If all of these conditions apply to you, and you would like to continue, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, or you would prefer not to continue, please click the "exit" button now.
This is Istanbul Sex Guide to help on where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Istanbul, Turkey.
Istanbul (Turkish: İstanbul) is Turkey's most populous city, and its cultural and financial center. Located on both sides of the Bosphorus, the narrow strait between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, Istanbul bridges Asia and Europe both physically and culturally. Istanbul's population is estimated to be between 12 and 19 million people, making it also one of the largest in Europe and the world.
- 1 Understand
- 2 Istanbul Red Light District
- 3 Istanbul Prostitutes
- 4 Istanbul Street Hookers
- 5 Istanbul Strip Clubs
- 6 Istanbul Brothels
- 7 Istanbul Sex Clubs
- 8 Istanbul Erotic Massage Parlors
- 9 Istanbul Transsexuals
- 10 Istanbul Gay & Lesbian
- 11 Istanbul Sexual Services for Women
- 12 Istanbul Adult Shops
- 13 Istanbul Escort Services & Agencies
- 14 Istanbul Sleeping
- 15 Istanbul Stay Safe
- 16 See Also
Prostitution in Turkey is legal and regulated. Brothels are also legal. However, many local governments now have a policy of not issuing new registrations, and in some cities, such as Ankara and Bursa, brothels have been demolished by court order.
Strips clubs are also present in current Turkey. Strip clubs must also be licensed and strippers must be registered and have regular health checkups. All persons entering strip clubs must be at least 18 years old.
Istanbul Red Light District
Red lights from Istanbul old sailors' quarter is on Kadem Street Istanbul and sister street, Zurafa. Istanbul seems to have taken everything sailors do, put it in a jar, and let it germinate for 200 years. Today that jar is open and browsers are welcome. (But keep your camera stowed. Sneak a photo and you're likely to endure the humiliation of a line of angry prostitutes screaming obscenities at you and pelting you with fruit or worse.)
Istanbul Red-light district is a hardcore, nonstop, live-couples, first-floor-straight, second-floor-gay, parade of humanity at its kinkiest. Americans who feel goofy gawking should remember that the area's streets are clogged with countless others mostly from Asia and other parts of Europe who are just as wide-eyed as you.
The general house, the brothel of Istanbul, is located in the KARAKOY near Galata Bridge, ZURAFA and KADEM street there are about 10-15 places and more than 200 prostitutes working there. Price for suck and fuck is 40-60TK. Turkish people will usually pay less and foreigners more. Remember to keep your passport with you because security will check ID´s at the gate. Also leave your backpacks home because those are not allowed inside either.
Here is some comments about Red-light district from one visitor:
I have just been through both streets and on Kadem Street the guard wanted money to let me in. I went to walk away and he then relented and let me in. I must say it was one of the most revolting places I have ever visited and the girls where dare I say it ugly. I would strongly recommend not bothering going to these two streets. My description can only be summed up as “it’s a sewer” there was however a nice guy serving chi : 02/2014.
Prostitution is entirely legal in the Turkey since Ataturk founded the modern republic in 1923. An estimated 3,000 women work in licensed, state-regulated brothels. The average Turkish prostitute still hides her profession from most friends and relatives.
Brothels are establishments specifically dedicated to prostitution, often confined to special red-light districts in istanbul. Other names for brothels include bordello, whorehouse, cathouse, knocking shop, and general houses (Turkish: "genel ev"). Prostitution also occurs in some massage parlours and in some barber shops where sexual services may be offered as a secondary function of the premises.
Troubles in communicating? Check out: Turkish Sex Phrasebook
Istanbul Street Hookers
You might think that the streetwalkers, street hookers are the easiest to find after all, they re easy to find but remember; that is illegal and they re relatively anonymous you have to go elsewhere for quality.
Istanbul Strip Clubs
Strip clubs have existed sporadically in Istanbul with the exception of Regina Revue, which was open from 1986 to 2011 as the city's most reputable club in this category.
Closed Brothels And Clubs, It's estimated that the bulk of Istanbul prostitutes work in closed clubs and brothels - meaning that, unlike the window brothels, you can't look in from the streets. Men who go to a club in Istanbul can pick up between a few arab girls if it's a small place, or a dozen girls if it's large. But the choice will be much more limited than with window prostitution.
- There are many brothels at Zurafa street.
- You can find brothels in Karaköy and Beyoğlu areas, and a number of hostels/ hotels in Laleli, Kumkapı and Aksaray are used as venues where you can hook up with prostitutes. The brothel clubs in Aksaray area are all big scam or under big risk for police raid. It is not worth to go inside! Most common scam is that they will lure you inside with cheap 5 lira drinks and after you have orderer a couple beers and try to leave the place you will get a big bill! It will then be something like couple hundred liras or even 1000 liras sometimes! and bouncers will tell you that 5 lira was only the price of the first welcome drink and other drinks cost something like 50 liras each. Clubs will also charge someting like 50 liras for peanuts or if the girls just sit to your table you can get charged something like 100 liras! Do not go to these clubs and do not go to any other clubs either if Turkish men will approach you and recommend you the place to go. Most of time you will get scammed!
Istanbul Sex Clubs
Istanbul has quite a few notorious sex clubs, but many people who visit them get RIPPED OFF. They often start you with overpriced alcohol and you buying expensive non-alcoholic champagne for a girl hoping to get your business. Even worse, on top of an hourly fee starting around 150 euros, you ll often have to pay a taxi commission for the guy who brought you there of around 75 euros, sometimes even if you didnt come in a taxi. These places often have bad reputations, although if you've got a lot of money and want a little fun with ladies in istanbul they might be a good choice.
Istanbul Erotic Massage Parlors
Massage parlors in Istanbul and Turkey are not as great as in Northern Europe. They used to be better about 10 years ago, when there was more choice. Now you usually get a choice of about 2-4 ladies maximum. Probably because there seem to be more massage parlours than there have ever been. So the girls are distributed among them.
It really depends on the girl you go with, and what you are looking for.
Asian side of Istanbul is almost dead for this issue and 80 percent of erotic massage parlours is in European Side especially around li-Mecidiyeköwhy-Etiler-Gayrettepe circle.
You can try to hook up with Transexuals in many Istanbul´s gay clubs or if you want to just have a hot fuck with sexy Shemale escort, you can just search online for Transexual escorts. Average cost for one hour sex with Shemale prostitute in Istanbul is 100TL-300TL. You can also find post-op transexuals working in the Istanbul´s Red-light district and they are much cheaper than the ones who advertise online, but also they are not very pretty looking.
- On Tarlabasi road 100’s of transsexual women, and gays are waiting for their clientele without security or authorization.
- Zehra Shemale Escort
Shemale prostitute with a 7" cock. Bondage,bdsm,oral and anal sex but safe sex only. Active and passive t-girl.
Website: http://www.wampkadin.biz Number: + 90535-4413151
Istanbul Gay & Lesbian
The gay activities have become more and more visible in Istanbul during the last 20 years. The number of the gay venues has increased rapidly especially during the last 10 years. Taksim district of Beyoglu town on the European side of Istanbul is the centre of almost all major gay venues. In fact, this district is the centre of local night life. There are many modern or traditional gay bars, clubs, saunas and hamams near the Taksim/Beyoglu area. This neighborhood is also frequented by many (mostly bi-sexual) rent-boys. Some of these boys can really be as sexy as film-stars indeed. There are also many bars and clubs for transvestites and transsexuals in Taksim district. Indeed, the gay life of Istanbul is very colourful and vibrant. The 1st gay and lesbian organization of Turkey called Lambda Istanbul is also located in Istanbul.
- On Tarlabasi road 100’s of transsexual women, and gays are waiting for their clientele without security or authorization.
Gay Friendly Saunas and Bathhouses
In recent years, there has been extra pressure over gay-action places including bath houses and saunas and since 2007 majority of the senior gay friendly bath houses have been closed down. These hamams had been popular meeting places for local gay-men for decades. But gay men has naturally discovered new places in place of them.
- Cihangir Sauna
Altipatlar Sokak, No: 14. Cukurcuma / Beyoglu / Istanbul
- Aquarius Sauna
Address: Istiklal Caddesi, Sadri Alisik Sokak, No: 29/1 Taksim-Beyoglu, Istanbul.
- Firuzagha Hamam. (10:00-23:00)
Address: Cukurcuma Cd. No: 6, Cukurcuma, Beyoglu.
- Yeshildirek Sefa (10:00-20:00)
Address: Tershane Cad. Yolcuzade Sok. N:74 Sishane, Beyoglu, Istanbul.
- Chesme (10:00-20:00)
Address: Persembe Pazari street, Yeni Camii Cesme Sokak, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul.
- Pasha Hamam. (10:00-20:00)
Address: Pasa Hamami Street., 2/6 FatihIstanbul.
- Horhor Hamam. (10:00-20:00)
Address: Hamam Sokak, No: 8 Aksaray/Istanbul.
Istanbul Sexual Services for Women
Istanbul is a great place for women who are looking for sexy young men. Turkish men are very horny and they do not care if you are old or young, overweight or skinny. Most men will be happy if you buy them a small gift or lunch for an exchange of hot night of sex.
Istanbul Adult Shops
You can buy Viagra, Cialis and Kamagra from every pharmacy (Eczane in Turkish) in Istanbul without the prescription. Condoms are also widely sold in every supermarket and pharmacy.
Istanbul Escort Services & Agencies
Escort Services in Istanbul, The difference between a brothel and an escort service (call girls), is that the escort service doesn't receive clients. Instead, a client can call them to have a girl sent to their home or hotel room. Typically, Istanbul call girls are accompanied by a driver who's waiting outside. For the rest, most of the rules for brothels and clubs apply. Istanbul has quite a lot of escort bureaus. Some Istanbul escort girls also work freelance in aksaray is also known prostitutes area Istanbul. And you can find prostitutes in istanbul hotels in taksim area. Arabian prostitutes in Istanbul turkey also work freelance in Taksim Istanbul.
Which hotels accept escort girls ? Escort friendly hotels in Istanbul ? Ciragan Palace Kempisnki, Four seasons at the bosphorus, Sangrila bosphorus, Radisson Blu Ortakoy,Dedeman Hotel, Conrad Hotel, W hotel, Grand Hyatt, Park hyatt, The Marmara taksim , Divan Hotel, Hilton Istabul ,Ceylan Intercontinental, Point hotel Barbaros, Movenpick, Sheraton Hotel,Le meridien,Edition hotel just a few we can recommend you.Just do not go to Grand Cevahir hotel they dont allow female escorts. If you are staying close to airport we can recommend a few airport hotel which does not make any problem to escort girls.Polat renainsance airport hotel, WOW hotels, Radisson airport, Holiday Inn airport north hotel, Sheraton atakoy hotel, Marriot Courtard hotel.
Website : http://istanbulescortgirl.net
In general, it is possible to find some kind of accommodation in any district of Istanbul. Here is a quick list of the districts where they are concentrated most:
- Harbiye is a popular place to stay, as in the main center of the new city on the European side, and contains a variety of international standard apartments, hotels, and moderate hotels for budget travelers. Nişantaşı and Taksim are 5 minutes from Harbiye so you can stay in Harbiye and benefit from all activities in Nişantaşı and Taksim.
- Taksim is the main center of the new city on the European side. Locals and tourists go to Taksim for shopping and entertainment, as well as moderate hotels for budget travelers. There are also two hostels in this area.
- Sultanahmet the main center for the old city on the European side. It has a selection of quality, reasonably priced hotels, many with terraces overlooking the Golden Horn, or with views of the Marmara Sea and the Blue Mosque. Most hostel-type accommodation frequented by independent travellers are located in this district, although it is possible to find a few upmarket hotels.
- Quite pricey hotels can be found in western suburbs, especially around the airport, as well as on/overlooking the banks of Bosphorus.
- With the closure of relatively central Ataköy caravan park, the place where you can tow your caravan nearest to the city is now located in Selimpaşa, a far outer western suburb of the city, though it is still a good 40 km away from central parts of the city.
Girl friendly hotels
A number of hostels / hotels in Laleli, Kumkapı and Aksaray areas are used as venues where you can hook up with prostitutes.
Istanbul Stay Safe
As with most European cities, but especially in crowded areas of Istanbul, watch your pockets and travel documents as pickpockets have devised all sorts of strategies to obtain them from you. Do not rely too much on the 'safe' feeling you get from the omnipresence of policemen. Taksim Square, Sultanahmet Square, Istiklal Avenue, Kadikoy Square etc. are observed by security cameras monitored by police 24/7 non-stop.
Also be wary of men in Taksim who splash water on the backs of your neck. When you turn around, they will try to start a fight with you as another man comes in and robs you. These men tend to carry knives and can be very dangerous.
Istanbul is home to three of the biggest clubs in Turkey and arguably European football: Beşiktaş, Fenerbahçe, and Galatasaray. It is advisable not to wear colours associating yourself with any of the clubs--black and white, blue and yellow, and red and yellow, respectively--particularly on the days of matches between the sides due to the fearsome rivalry they share.
Be respectful of the Turkish flag. Don't put it on places where people sit or stand, don't drag it, don't wrinkle it, don't contaminate it, don't use it as a dress or uniform. Not only will Turks be very offended, furthermore the desecration of the Turkish flag is a punishable offence. The flag is extremely important and well respected in Turkey.
- Turkey, Antalya, Ankara, Izmir
- Azerbaijan, Baku
- Ukraine, Kiev
- Iran, Tehran
- Greece, Athens
- Ages of consent in Turkey
- Ages of consent in Asia
- Turkish Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution and law in Europe
- Prostitute scams
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS