Canada Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Canada, North America.
Canada is the largest country in North America by land area, and the second largest in the world, behind Russia. Renowned worldwide for its vast, untouched landscape, its unique blend of cultures and multifaceted history, Canada is one of the world's wealthiest countries and a major tourist destination. This is a Canada sex guide on where to find sex, prostitution, hookers, brothels and escorts in Canada.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Canada was traditionally legal as there were no laws prohibiting the exchange of sex for money or other consideration. On 20 December 2013, the Supreme Court of Canada found the laws prohibiting brothels, public communication for the purpose of prostitution, and living on the profits of prostitution to be unconstitutional. The ruling gave the Canadian parliament 12 months to rewrite the prostitution laws with a stay of effect so that the current laws remain in force. Amending legislation came into effect on 6 December 2014, which made the purchase of sexual services illegal, along the line of the Swedish Model. While the prohibition of the activities surrounding the sex trade makes it difficult to practice prostitution without breaking any law, the act of exchanging sex for money has never been illegal in Canada, a situation which has created and continues to create confusion and controversy. The prostitution laws have been largely unchanged since the early 19th century despite frequent commissions, studies and constitutional challenges since the introduction of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms in 1982. There is a general agreement that the status quo of prostitution in Canada is problematic, but there is no consensus on what should be done. There is an ideological disagreement between those who want to see prostitution eliminated (prohibitionism), generally because they view it either as an exploitative or unacceptable part of society, and those who view prostitution as a transaction between consenting adults and advocate decriminalisation. The term "sex work" is used interchangeably with "prostitution" in this article, in accordance with the World Health Organisation (WHO 2001; WHO 2005) and the United Nations (UN 2006; UNAIDS 2002). However the Conservative majority Government of Canada is committed to a prohibitionist position, as laid out in its new legislation introduced in 2014. In some Canadian cities such as Edmonton and Calgary sex workers need a license to be an escort and pay taxes.
Visiting Canada all in one trip is a massive undertaking. Over 5000 kilometres (3100 mi) separate St. John's, Newfoundland from Victoria, British Columbia (about the same distance separates London and Riyadh, or Tokyo and Kolkata). To drive from one end of the country could take 7-10 days or more (and that assumes you're not stopping to sight see on the way). A flight from Toronto to Vancouver takes over 4 hours. When speaking of specific destinations within Canada, it is better to consider its distinct regions
| Atlantic Provinces (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island)|
This region is well known for unique accents, the origin of the Acadian culture, natural beauty (particularly around coastal areas), the historic beauty of Halifax, and a huge fishing and shipping industry.
| Quebec |
When one thinks of this region, one of the first things is usually 'French'. Quebec is one of the most unique regions in Canada, and for that matter, North America. Originally settled as part of New France, this region is very much culturally French-Canadian (English isn't the dominant language here), and is known for great cultural sites like Quebec City's Winter Festival, Montreal's grand classic architecture, and of course, maple syrup and poutine - two of the most commonly known things in Canadian cuisine. It's a great way to see the Old World of Europe without leaving North America! Montreal is also the second largest French speaking city in the world.
| Ontario |
Canada's largest province by population, it has endless opportunities of things to see and/or do. From Canada's largest metropolis (Toronto) to the national bi-lingual capital (Ottawa) to glitzy Niagara Falls, to the vast wilderness of Northern Ontario and the Great Lakes, Ontario is full of almost everything that represents Canada.
| Prairies (Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan)|
From the east, this region starts off with rocky terrain and flat farmland, and as one travels westward, eventually ends up at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. The region is rich in geographic variety, from rolling hills to rich canola farm fields to forests rich in diversity to outstanding lakes to rather unique rock formations. This region is also one of the fastest growing in Canada, and is well known for mountain resorts like Banff and Canmore. The major cities here are Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Calgary and each offer an array of things to do.
| British Columbia |
Vancouver is the heart of British Columbia. It is perhaps one of the most liberal and culturally diverse cities in North America and offers things from world class skiing to nude beaches. If one travels outside of Vancouver, they could find Victoria, provincial capital, and home to a bustling downtown and stunning Legislature grounds or they might hit Canada's version of Arizona, the Okanagan which is home to wineries, graceful mountains, resorts, and retirement villages or they could get lost in the vast amounts of mountains, lakes, and other natural wonders. Either way, British Columbia is one of the most beautiful regions in Canada, both for those who are looking for nature excursions and those who kick it in the city.
| The North (Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon)|
This is where Canada's territories reside. They are some of the most remote regions on Earth, which means plenty of nature to observe. The vast wilderness calls this region home with extremely extraordinary animals and vast landscapes. It is also home to the unique Inuit (native group) culture and as well as the First Nations and is rich in natural resources.
- Brampton is a suburban city in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2011 census, Brampton's population was 523,911.
- Calgary - A boom-town without a doubt, Calgary is a major Canadian financial city, but for non-business travelers, it offers world-class Calgary Zoo, the Calgary Tower, the Calgary Stampede, Glenbow Museum, shopping at Chinook Mall and Atlantic Ave, and is only a short distance from the recreation of the Rockies.
- Edmonton is the capital of the province of Alberta.
- Hamilton is a port city in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Halifax -home to the second largest natural harbour in the world is rich in history with architecture dating back from English colonialism. See fortress Citadel hill, Canadian museum of the Atlantic, and the active night life where everything is a short walk away.
- London is located west of Toronto, between Lake Huron and Lake Erie at the fork of the Thames River (not to be confused with the River Thames in London, England).
- Mississauga - The city has a population of 713,443 as of the Canada 2011 Census, and is Canada's sixth-most populous municipality.
- Montreal - Once Canada's largest metropolis, Montreal is the core of North America's Francophone culture (you can still get by with English) and is home to some of the finest galleries, museums, venues, and festivals in the country along with great shopping on streets like Saint Catherine and Saint Denis. Don't miss Mount Royal, either.
- Ottawa - Canada's national capital, this city is home to national government monuments like Parliament Hill, many major museums like the Museum of Civilization, cool urban neighbourhoods like the ByWard Market, and great old architecture.
- Quebec City - The Province of Quebec's capital, well known for its quaint Old city, it's grand winter festival, and gorgeous architecture, like the Chateau Frontenac. The most European feeling and looking city, (outside of Latin America) in the Western hemisphere.
- Regina is the capital city of the province of Saskatchewan.
- Saskatoon is a city in central Saskatchewan, Canada, on the South Saskatchewan River. Residents of the city of Saskatoon are called Saskatonians.
- Toronto - The largest city in Canada, Toronto is the media, entertainment, business, economic and cultural capital of Canada. Toronto is well known for famous landmarks like the CN Tower, but also has many great museums, sports venues, shopping districts, various entertainment districts, beaches, and recreational parks across its great expanse. The city is known for it's support of the performing arts, having the third largest live theatre market in the world after New York City and London.
- Vancouver - The city where West Coast Urbanism and "Vancouverism" started, Vancouver is a city of steel and glass condominiums and outstanding natural beauty. It is unique in that it is a city where one can ski and sit on the beach in the same 24 hours. The city was also the host of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Windsor - Separated by the Detroit River, Windsor is located south of Detroit, Michigan in the United States.
- Winnipeg - This city is near the heart of the continent and has a rich French-Canadian culture, along with well preserved blocks of historic commercial buildings, renowned arts and culture, and the vibrancy of the Forks.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Canada? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Canada can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Canada and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Canada may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Canada with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Gay & Lesbian
Canada is very open to all forms of LGBT travellers, indeed Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal are all famed for their LGBT communities. Even smaller cities are very open and liberal, although not to the same extent. Outside these Metropolitan areas, open displays of affection shouldn't generally present a problem despite a more conservative outlook. However certain rural areas may be more problematic; as always use your discretion. Human Rights Codes protect against discrimination in all areas; including accommodation, access to health care and employment – should you encounter any negative responses, especially violent or threatening episodes immediately phone the police and they will be glad to help you. Canada is one of only a handful of countries in the world that have legal same sex marriage on a nation-wide level.
Safety in Canada is not usually a problem, and some basic common sense will go a long way. Even in the largest cities, violent crime is not a serious problem, and very few people are ever armed. Violent crime needn't worry the average traveller, as it is generally confined to particular neighbourhoods and is rarely a random crime. Overall crime rates in Canadian cities remain low compared to most similar sized urban areas in the United States and much of the rest of the world (though violent crime rates are higher than most western European cities). Crime is higher in overall in western provinces than in Eastern Canada, but is even higher in the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. Recently there have been several high-profile shootings in public/tourist areas – i.e. the June 2012 shootings at Toronto's Eaton's Centre and HUB Mall in Edmonton; the fact these incidents are so heavily covered by the media is related to the fact that they are considered very rare events.
The exchange of sexual services for compensation, financial or otherwise, is not and has never been illegal in Canada. There are, however, laws against communicating for the purposes of prostitution (CCC. Section 213);working indoors (the bawdy house provisions(CCC. Section 210); and against working collectively (provisions against procuring and living off the avails of prostitution, CCC. Section 212). These laws effectively undermine workers’ ability to work safely and securely (see why decriminalize, this handout).
- Prostitution across the Americas, Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS