You must read the following and agree
This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Any edits and reviews written by contributors to this site are assumed to be fictional accounts, made up wholly by the contributing author. Do not use this site for solicitation purposes. While this site is not associated with any company or person reviewed, it is understood that the reviews pertain to legitimate and professional adult or escorts, although that is not guaranteed, as this site does not and cannot take any measures to verify either the veracity of the contributing authors or the existence and good standing of the subject of their reviews. Further, it is assumed you know that prostitution is illegal and that it is illegal to sell or buy sexual services and that any money you have paid or may pay to a massage parlor, masseuse or escort is or was strictly for time and companionship, and not for any illegal acts, despite what you may write in your fictionalized account.
- You are an ADULT at least 18 years of age or the age of majority applicable to your community and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for your own personal use.
- You intend to view the adult material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
- You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content that can be accessed through the services of the site and have determined that it is legal in your community.
- You confirm that you will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor.
- You are using this site for your personal pleasure and not on behalf of any Government.
- You confirm that you don’t contribute anything about human trafficking and promise to have Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children.
If all of these conditions apply to you, and you would like to continue, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, or you would prefer not to continue, please click the "exit" button now.
Montreal  (French: Montréal) the metropolis of the province of Quebec. Quebec City is the political capital but Montreal is the cultural and economic capital of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. The second largest city in Canada, it is a city rich in culture and history and a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest cities in North America. Montreal is the second-largest French-speaking (as a mother language) city in the world, behind Paris. The population of Montreal is about 1.9 million, with 4 million in the metro area.
Montreal has made itself known globally with its budding sex culture. In the most liberal province of Canada, it has often been compared to Amsterdam by more than one objective critic. During the United States prohibition, Montreal became a hub of gangsters looking for a good time. With this surge of tourism, not only did the authorities turn a blind eye, but it became en vogue for women of little means to apply to the various brothels. After the two world wars and the return of the soldiers, the brothels made enough money to pay off the fines and keep a regular clientele satisfied.
Although brothels themselves were shut down sometime in the 50s, street hookers, escorts, and strip clubs have become quite trendy. Today there are over 6000 men and women working in the sex industry, generating an estimated $350 million per year!
Red Light District
There is no official red-light district, although the definition of the boundaries has varied according to both the source and the time period. According to Viviane Namaste in 1973, it was bordered by René Lévesque Boulevard to the south, Sherbrooke Street to the north, Saint Laurent Boulevard to the west and Saint Denis Street to the east. According to Daniel Proulx, it was defined early in the twentieth century by Sherbrooke Street to the north, Saint-Denis Street to the east, Bleury Street to the west and by Old Montreal to the south. Proulx claims that today, it has shrunk to centre on the corner of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Laurent, the area's historical heart.
Prostitution, gambling and drinking were more prevalent in this area because of its proximity to the city center, which is often a major tourist attraction, and the high density of liquor shops (taverns, bars, night clubs, cabarets, etc.).
The future of Montreal's red light district may be heading down a new path. Many well-recognized organizations are rallying to legalize prostitution in order for it to be more protected and safe for both the seller and customer. If all goes according to plan, soon we may see Montreal becoming as sexy and liberal as Amsterdam.
Street walkers can be found usually down by St. Catherine and St. Laurant intersection area and east of that. They usually charge $50-$200 for hour.
Mostly along Montreal's major downtown drag, Rue Ste Catherine, you'll see bright signs advertising the cheapest and sexiest dancers at almost every intersection. Drinks at Montreal strip clubs are measured (1oz), and can run $7-$12 on average. Lapdance cost average $15-$30 per song and a common scam is for the stripper to lie about the number of dances they performed. In Montreal they don’t ask if you want another dance; the meter just keeps running. To avoid this pre-pay the strippers and save yourself a large bill. Don’t tip them unless you really want to. Cover charge is $10-15$ usually. Club Super Sexe and Le 281 are most popular strip clubs in the area.
Here is a list of strip clubs in Montreal:
- Bar Sexe Mania • 2683 rue Ontario Est • 514-526-9166
- Cabaret Les Amazones • 6820 rue St-Jacques • 514-484-8695
- Cabaret Sex Appeal • 381 rue Saint-Catherine Ouest • 514-849-7304
- Cafe Cleopatra • 1230 boulevard St-Laurent • 514-871-8065
- Caleche Du Sexe • 328 rue Saint-Catherine Est • 514-844-6690
- Chez Paree • 1258 rue Stanley • 514-866-0495
- Club Downtown • 1196 rue Saint-Catherine Ouest • 514-861-5193
- Club Super Contact • 690 rue Saint-Catherine Ouest • 514-878-9696
- Club Super Sexe • 696 rue Saint-Catherine Ouest • 514-861-1507
- Club Wandas • 1310 boulevard de Maisonneuve Ouest • 514-842-6927
- Gentleman's Choice • 1200 rue Saint-Catherine Ouest • 514-875-7379
- Kamasutra Club • 3580 rue St-Dominique • 514-842-4892
- Kingdom Gentleman's Club • 1417 boulevard St-Laurent • 514-286-1417
- Le Bar Salon Solid Gold • 8840 Boulevard St-Laurent • 514-381-6283
- Le Gentlemen's Choice II • 1755 rue St-Denis • 514-845-7906
- Stockbar • 1171 Rue Ste Catherine Est • 514-842-1336
- Studio d'Exhibition Pussy Corps • 263 rue Saint-Catherine Est • 514-284-0017
- Temptations • 972 rue Saint-Catherine Ouest • 514-397-2652
Erotic Massage Parlors
Bright and flashy neon signs that simply read 'massage' have become a fixture in Montreal in the past decade, but while they bill themselves as legitimate businesses, what happens behind closed doors is anything but. Many massage parlours -- not to be mistaken for legitimate therapeutic clinics -- are now brothels, and they have sprouted up in almost every corner of the city. Prices vary from as little as $20 up to hundreds of dollars. There's about 200 massage parlours in Montreal. Many are open 24 hours, and many advertise online.
See Also: Massage Parlor Etiquette
Massasge Studios in China Town
going south on stlaurent just past rene levesque
- right side is 1088 stlaurent / studio with separate rooms/ older Asians was $50 -1 hr Had a Full Body Complete massage 1x in 4 visits. There is usually an older Asian man at the desk. Massage quality is not the best though.
ORIENTAL REHAB CENTRE 1088 ST LAURENT 514 954 0049
- left side is 1065c stlaurent -3rd floor they specalise in feet and have 3 therapists for Professional Massage only 2 woman/ 1 man $45-1 hr down side is no rooms 4 tables separated by curtains-annoying lack of privacy but a good massage you are covered with a towel the entire massage.
Peng Cheng Massage Des Peids 1065c stlaurent 514-393-0886
- if you continue south on stlaurent from the previous 2 places you hit viger turn right west a few steps to 19 viger pro massage $50-1 hr Full Body Professional Complete Massage-
Lisa gives one of the best massages to be had anywhere with equally a great finish. Centre De Massage Traditional 19 Viger Ouest, 514-296-6628
- if you walk south on sturbain from rene leveques on lagauchetiere 71A Rue de la Gauchetière O you turn west up is a hair dressing establishment full body complete professional massage.
Centre Beaute Eminence 71b Rue de la Gauchetière O 514-868-1551
- 66 de la Gauchetiere West, 2nd floor
Centre d'esthetique J.C. 66 de la Gauchetiere West, 2nd floor 514-398-9398 no reports
- if you walk south on sthubert from rene leveques west side right is 1018 unit b Full Body Complete massage go in and down stairs they will try and get you for 1/2 hr $35/1/2 hr- lazy and greedy /your 30 minutes paid for will be over in 15-20 minutes. Almost zero massage skills.
Dolfie Dream Massage 1018 unit b 514-800-1903
- if you continue a bit if you walk south on sthubert from rene leveques west side right is 1022 st urbain full Body Complete massage
you walk up stairs $60-1 hr (and 1 hr to them is 45 minutes ). Helen and Maggie give good massage with finish. Place is better than 1018b next door Da Tang Massage 1022 st urbain 514-461-2321
- further south on st 99 viger/ the holiday inn basement 99 ave viger professional massage you go in and down.
http://jacuzzispa.ca/ commerce lucky water inc SUNSHINE HOLIDAY SPA spa sinomonode 99 ave viger 514-878-9558
- south on clark from rene leveques 1125 clark east side of the street a small studio.
1125 clark 514-954-9702
- 1014 St-laurent - 2nd floor. Older Asian lady. Sign says 39$ massage.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Tranny escorts usually advertise on the backpage of the free newspapers you can find in every street corner. Also most of the hot ones have add´s online. Occasionally you can find some on St. Catherine street also. Transexual prostitutes usually charge from $50-$300 depending your looks and negotiation skills. You can also find some non-escort shemales from Gay Village.
Some of the greatest drag shows in Montreal go down inside the plush and glitzy Cleopatra Cafe. Cleopatra Cafe was renovated in 1999, giving the art of cross-dressing a modernized environment within which to stretch its wings. On the swooping golden stage, in the dark and smoky room, singing in brilliant costumes beneath the bright lights, these famous ladies put on a diverse and moving show.
Gay & Lesbian
Filled with parks, memorials and extremely packed sidewalks, the Gay Village hosts international restaurants of all flavours, trendy clothing stores, cafés, gaudy strip clubs, big saunas and more gay bars and discotheques than Paris. It’s common knowledge that a hardcore partier can start Thursday afternoon and party until Sunday morning, all within the confines of Montreal’s Gay Village.
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
Adult shops are another Montreal novelty, with dozens of peep shows and cinemas at every major section of the city and mostly in the Rue Ste Catherine. Some of them sell erotic DVDs and sex toys while others have a liquor licenses! Many of them are heavily advertised and on busy corners of the street, while others have found their niche hidden off the major routes. In Montreal it's hard to choose because there are so many options!
Escort Services & Agencies
There are a lot of escort services in Montreal. Newspaper The Mirror has lots of escorts advertising in the back pages. Its distributed freely all over the place downtown. You can also check from internet.
Visitors to Montreal will feel much safer than in other cities in North America. Montreal is a large city so use your common sense as petty crime such as pick pocketing is still always a threat. Don't carry valuables and ensure that you use the safe at your hotel or motel. Take care around rue St Catherine and east of Place des Arts during the nighttime as there are many junkies, hookers and homeless people. Avoid the city parks at nighttime and be vigilant if you are out late at night, especially near the bars and clubs.
- Quebec City, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax (Nova Scotia), Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver & Winnipeg
- Buffalo (New York), Chicago, Cincinnati & New York City
- Canada, United States of America, Mexico & Caribbean
- Ages of consent in North America
- How To Pick Up Hookers in North America
- Shemale, Brothel, Sex tourism, Sex industry, Sex worker & Sex vocabulary
- Dictionary of Obscure Sexual Terms &Age of consent