New York City
New York Sex Guide (NYC Sex Guide) advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in New York City, NY.
One of the world's great cities, New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", or "The Big Apple") is a global center for media, entertainment, art, fashion, research, finance, and trade. The bustling, cosmopolitan heart of the 4th largest metropolis in the world and by far the most populous city in the United States of America, New York has long been a key entry point and a defining city for the nation.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in New York City
- 2 Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Live Sex Cams
- 7 Adult Locations
- 8 Escort Services and Agencies
- 9 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 10 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 11 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 12 Karaoke and KTVs
- 13 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 16 Nightclubs and Bars
- 17 Gay and Lesbian
- 18 Other Adult Services
- 19 Dating
- 20 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 21 Sexual Services for Women
- 22 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 23 Stay Safe
- 24 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in New York City
Prostitution in the United States is illegal, except in some rural counties of the state of Nevada. Prostitution, however, is present in most parts of the country, in various forms. Despite being illegal on the books, 'indoor' prostitution is quietly tolerated by law enforcement and there exists an abundant supply of escorts to choose from. There was significant progress in recent years but in New York and rest of the country prostitution is still not as socially accepted as it is in other more open-minded parts of the world (eg Canada, Europe). As a result you're more likely to find escorts and johns who are afraid or ashamed of what they're doing.
New York has laws against both buying and selling sex. In New York, a person commits the crime of prostitution by engaging in (or offering or agreeing to engage in) any sex act in return for a fee. New York’s prostitution law applies only to people who sell sex. People who buy sex can be convicted of patronizing.
Patronizing Prostitution A “john” commits the crime of patronizing prostitution by:
- paying a fee with an understanding that it is compensation for sexual conduct
- paying (or agreeing to pay) a fee with an understanding that, in return, the person (or a third person) will engage in sexual conduct with the defendant, or soliciting or requesting that another engage in sexual conduct for a fee.
The amount of money that is made by an escort is different depending on race, appearance, age, experience, gender, services rendered, and location. Generally, male escorts command less on an hourly basis than women; white women quote higher rates than non-white women; and youth is at a premium. For one point of reference reflecting trends in the gay community, the gay escort agency "TOPPS", based in Washington, D.C., charges $150 an hour for male escorts and $250 an hour for transsexuals. That agency takes $50 an hour from the contractor. In larger metropolitan areas such as New York City, extremely attractive European American female escorts can charge $1,000–$2,000 per hour. The agency takes 40%-50%.
- Note: Some 86% of sex workers had their high school diplomas (63% moved to New York after high school), while 19% have college degrees. Nearly half work day jobs in the food service or retail industries.
See also: New York Escorts
There are hundreds or thousands New York Escorts and Escort Services online.
Once you arrive in NYC, you should try to narrow your escort search down to your location, eg, Manhattan, Brooklyn, etc. Because it is a very big city and some escorts only work at the certain locations.
Then you can do a keyword search, eg 'Russian', 'Colombian', or the name of your town if you don't feel like traveling, or 'special' if you are looking for a discount (it's possible to get sex for as little as $40 - but $100 seems to be a going rate these days for 30 min - at least outside of Manhattan), or 'incall' / 'outcall' as appropriate.
Many girls are not willing to discuss details over the phone so if you're looking for plain sex don't ask anything besides the price and duration. However, if you do want extras like oral sex, your best bet may be to ask her politely if it's possible to discuss details over the phone. In NYC there are girls who do not let you lick her pussy at all and others will ask extra money for this pleasure. After all, you do not want to waste your time and travel to her location just to find out she does not do what you want or charges extra. Negotiate everything before you come.
In general rates in Manhattan are much higher than in outer boroughs of New York City but the choice is also better.
Because sex scene in NYC is partially underground, when you book an appointment with a sex worker, most of the time you'll get only an approximate address, like a street intersection. They will ask you to call them again once you arrive there. In a few low-end brothels, you can be asked to pull down to your underwear before you are admitted. But these are usually cheap places with Latina women where several men wait in line for one of the available sex workers, just like people wait in a barber shop. Interestingly enough, even though brothels are technically illegal in NYC, these places are still operating year after year. Apparently the local authorities understand the need for these services but they do not want to make it totally legal like in some countries.
When you call an escort, she (or her boss) will sometimes ask you silly questions, like 'Are you a cop?' or 'Are you affiliated with law enforcement?' Bear in mind that the nicely sounding woman to whom you speak will frequently not be the woman with whom you end up having sex. In fact, the later one may not even know a single word of English. Do not call from a blocked number because most of them will not pick up such calls. Be prepared that they do a basic check on you by googling your phone number or by searching for your phone on the Facebook site. You may want to do the same, too. In fact sometimes you can discover girl's true profile and pictures by searching for her phone on the Facebook site. It doesn't work all the times but when it does you'll have a much better idea with whom you're about to go on a date. Facebook profiles are by default searchable by phone number, unless someone disallows it in security settings.
Anyone interested in New York sex scene may also want to check out topless girls in Times Square (weather permitting). In New York it is legal for women to be topless wherever men can be and I see a few topless girls in Times Square nearly every time I go there. There is also a NYC Go Topless Day in August (gotopless.org/gotopless-day).
Red Light Districts
Most sex workers in Manhattan can be found in Murray Hill, and Midtown, above 48th Street, below 59th Street, and west of 5th Avenue. While not quite as dense, the downtown neighborhoods of Greenwich Village, SoHo, the Lower East Side, Tribeca, and Chinatown are burgeoning red-light districts in their own rights. Hunts Point in the Bronx is also considered by some as a New York City's main red-light district.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
New York City prostitute charge for sex, Depends on where you found her and how you found her. A streetwalker gets $75 for traditional intercourse (25% goes to her pimp, 30% on weekends), while a high-end escort can demand as much as $4,000 (her agency gets half), but the average cost for one hour with escort in NYC is around $300. If you want a HJ down near Wall Street it will run you around $100-200; in The Bronx it's $40-75, plus a shot at the bar.
- Note: The prostitutes will almost always carry with them an extra set of panties, because men will pay for souvenirs. They'll almost never carry large bills or small bills — you're not getting change no matter what.
Most of the local independent escorts in NYC work from at their own apartments and travelling escorts usually rent apartments for a short time, instead of hotels.
Streetwalker prostitutes are slowly disappearing from the streets of NYC as they are from most other big North American cities. Price to have sex services with NYC streetwalkers are usually following: Hand Job $20 to $40, BJ $20-50 or FS $30-100. Not all of the following areas are still active, but you can still find street prostitutes in New York City from the following areas.
Street Prostitution areas in Manhattan
- 11 Ave between 24 and 30th Streets
- Houston and Crystie Streets
- 133 Street and Park Avenue
- 8th Ave. between 42nd and 48th Streets
- Lexington Ave Between 24th Street and 30th Street
- 12th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
- 9th Ave 44th to 50th Street
- 28th and Lexington
- West 47th and 48th Streets between Ninth and 11th
- 43rd Street
- Between 48th and 59th Street, West of 5th Ave
- Murray Hill
- 10th Avenue in the West 40's
- 28th St.
- Greenwich Village
- The Lower East Side
Street Prostitution areas in Queens:
- 36th Ave and 22nd Street
- 36th/38th Ave Between Vernon Blvd and 21st Street
- 22nd St and 48th Ave
- 35th Ave and Prince Street Flushing
- Queens Blvd and Woodside Ave. Woodside
Street Prostitution areas in Brooklyn:
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- Wyckoff Ave and Troutman St
- Wyckoff Ave and Flushing Ave
- Cypress Ave and Troutman St
- Metropolitan Ave and Driggs
- Wythe Ave and N 3rd St
- 3rd Ave and Nevins St
- Nevins St and Butler St
Other Street Prostitution areas in NYC:
- The Queensboro Bridge in Long Island City
- Hunts Point in the Bronx
- Long Island City and 8th Avenue
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in New York City? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
There is a great selection of adult venues in NYC. They are mostly strip clubs and massage salons where you can get extra services.
Escort Services and Agencies
- 180 Riverside Drive, Upper West Side
- United States of America
Erotic Massage Parlors
New York City massage parlors charge a house fee, which is usually paid, up front to the parlor's mama-san. This fee is $50 to $100 per visit and includes a 30 minute to 1 hour massage. Top of this you need to pay an extra tip for the sex workers (usually around $40 to 50) for a massage and a basic “Happy Ending” or manual stimulation of the penis until orgasm. Most of the massage parlors reviewed were very strict about the female masseuse not being touched by the male client, but, in some parlors, further contact could be negotiated if paid extra or sometimes even for free if the masseuse girl finds you an attractive. There are Bodywork Salons and Asian Spa´s all over the New York City and many of them offer different types of massages such as Oil Massage, Lingam Massage & Nuru Massage. You can spot these type of sexy massage salons, if they are open very late, have big signs that say: Table Shower, Relaxation Massage, New Girls and so on.
There are plenty of Asian Massage Parlors all over New York City. You can find erotic massage from Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and every other neighbourhood of the NYC. Non of the massage, bodywork, bodyrub or relaxation salons advertise sex services openly. You have to be very discreet when visiting them and asking about extras.
See the full list of New York City Erotic Massage Parlors
See Also: Massage Parlor Etiquette
Brothels and Sex Clubs
There are no legal brothels in New York City. You can still find some adult clubs where you can buy sex and most Erotic massage parlors in NYC also sell sex. If you seek sex from these type of venues, you have to negotiate carefully and directly with the girl. At the Nyc massage parlours, you should only ask these type of services after you have paid for massage and in the privacy of the massage room.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Strip clubs in New York are popular with both business men and bachelor parties, strip clubs are alive and well in New York City. Some strip clubs for men, women, and couples with locations throughout the New York City metro area included in our lists. See Also: How to Behave in Strip Clubs
Hustler Club is located at 641 West 51st Street, (212) 247-2460). You can enjoy lap dance at $20. They charge an amount of $20 as an admission fee and $25 on Saturdays.
Pumps (1089 Grand Street in East Williamsburg, (718) 599-2474) offers lap dance at $20.
Gallagher’s 2000 (43-19 37th Street in Long Island City, Queens, (718) 361-1348) offers lap dances for $20 , along with a special Champagne Room with private dances for $180 for a half hour.
Sapphire located at 333 East 60th Street, (212) 421-3600 is also a nice place to visit, if you are looking for entertaining strip joints in NYC.
Karaoke and KTVs
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
There are many open-minded people in New York City and there are many establishments with a sensual Swinging atmosphere. It is recommended to contact these venues in advance, as some of them do not allow single men at all on certain days. Some of the best and most entertaining swinger clubs in NYC include names such as Caligula, Bowery Bliss, Adult Socials, Check Mate, School of Sex, One Leg Up NYC and SinSation.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in New York City, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Male Enlargement Pills & Health Products
Where to buy sex pills? Make sure that you are ready for real action in New York City! From shytobuy.com you can find any kind of health products, including personal men pills. This online shop provides convenient, fast and confidential medicine service for a range from hair loss to male enhancement pills. Not forgetting women. Here you can find skin, body, hair, and other personal care products all the way to anal relaxation liquids. If you’re shy to buy, make your purchase here and enjoy your life with full body.
Most adult shops in NYC carry a good variety of porn films, sex toys, condoms, poppers and other sex related things. Many of the adult shops have adult theater or private video booths. Not all of the following premises are open, if some of them is closed, please let us know!!!
- Sweet Sinsations, 313 6th Avenue, New York
- Adult Videos and toy store with viewing booths in rear of store. 4 booths with glory holes and buddy screens. Gloryholes are to side of buddy window.
- Playground Adult Video Store, 14 Street close to7 th Ave
- Gay arcade and straight arcade.
- DVD Depot, 725 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10036, New York
- Booths downstairs with slots and VIP booths upstairs.
- Manhattan Video Centre formerly DVD Videos, 60 West 39th Street
- Adult shop. Booths.
- Xcellent Video, 515 Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas), New York
- Six viewing booths, $1 plays film. All booths with slits approx. 6"x30".
- The Blue Store DVD Store, 236 West 40th Street
- Downstairs buddy booths. There are glory-holes between every two booths.
- Sinsation, 319 6th ave, New York
- Glory holes in booths.
- Stargate - Serendib Video Inc, 6th Ave Avenue of the Americas, New York
- Expanded second floor has eight video booths which all have very large drilled gloryholes.
- Unicorn Video, 336 8TH Ave, New York
- Video booths are popular among gay men in here.
- Extreme Video, 763 8th Avenue, New York
- Cheap video store.
- Blue Door Video, 87 1st Avenue, New York
- Adult shop with cinema
- DVD Explosion, 31st and 8th, New York
- Adult shop with cinema
- Bijou Cinema, 82 East 4th St., New York, NY 10003 between Bowery & 2nd Ave., New York
- Lots of private booths. Very cruisy among gay guys.
- Xcellent DVD, 515 Sixth Avenue, New York
- Some glory holes in video booths.
- Video Video aka 725 Video, 725 6th Ave (Ave of the Americas), New York
- Adult shop
- Blue Store, 200's West 40th Street, New York
- Fairly new adult video store somewhat hidden by all the scaffolds on W. 40th street.
- Peep World Penn Station, 7th and 33rd, New York
- Great place to visit.
- Exquisite DVD Video, 239 East 14th Street, New York
- Video booths are to the basement, there are stairs to the right as you enter about 20 feet from the front door.
- DVD Explosion, 38th St. @ 8th Ave., New York
- Video store and private booths.
- Manhattan Video, 60 39th St. between 5th & 6th, New York
- Adult shop.
- Rainbow Station, 207 Eighth Avenue, New York
- It cost 10$ for entry to the backroom on the main floor with regular booths.
- Unicorn DVD, 336 8th Avenue, New York
- Adult video store.
- Fun City, 308 W. 40th Street, New York
- Adult book and video store with an arcade with booths at the back.
- 725 Video, 725 6th Ave, New York
- Adult video and bookstore with arcade in very back. Two rows of booths, half of which are buddy booths with open slots and frosted glass partitions.
- Vishara Video Inc, 797 8th Avenue, New York
- $10 admission to the adult arcade area.
- Nilupul Video, 737 8th Ave, New York
- Very clean booths. Popular among gays and bi sexuals.
- Gotham City, 687 - 8th Avenue (between 43rd & 44th), New York
- Video store on the same block as Peepworld and Playpen.
- Essex Video Store, Essex Street, New York
- The only video booth store on the east side.
- Peep World, 691 Eighth Avenue, between 43rd and 44th, New York
- All buddy booths have glory-hole openings under partitions.
- Serendib Video, 755 6th ave, New York
- Adult booksore.
- Xpressions, 230 East 53rd Street, New York
- Buddy boohts.
- 376 Video, 376 Canal St., New York
- 6 video booths, that are unattended. There are no slots or anything.
- Manhattan Sight and Sound, 206 E14th Street between 2nd and 3rd, New York
- You can buy tokens and use booths. Also buddybooths.
- Adult Entertainment Center, 488 8th Avenue Between 34th and 35th Sts., New York
- Adult shop
- Westworld Video, Clarkson St., New York
- Adult video store.
- Nimbal DVD Paradise, 31 West 14th St., New York
- Adult video store with large adult section in back half of the store. About 12 booths many with gloryhole slots and glass partitions with buddy booth curtains.
- Babeland, 43 Mercer St between Broome and Grand St
- At this friendly sex-toy boutique—run by women and skewed toward women—browsers are encouraged to handle all manner of buzzing, wriggling and bendable playthings, including the famed Rabbit Pearl vibrator.
- Coco de Mer, 236 Elizabeth St between E Houston and Prince St
- The first NYC outpost of this British boutique, founded by Justine and Samantha Roddick, puts the ass in class. Think: racy lingerie by Stella McCartney, sustainable-wood paddles, comics (Anal Intruders from Uranus!) and dog masks. Dressing rooms.
- Eve's Garden, 119 W 57th St, 12th floor, suite 1201 (between Sixth and Seventh Aves)
- Billed as the first sex shop for women, by women, Eve's Garden strives to steer female sexuality away from penis-shaped straws and subpar vibrators. The store's founder, women's-rights activist Dell Williams, designed it to be high-class.
There was a time when peepshows were countless and inescapable in New York, when Times Square was a panorama of sex and grime. Now there are fewer than a dozen in NYC, surviving relics of sweeping zoning changes and of pornography’s migration to the Internet. The zoning law change nonetheless succeeded in pushing adult shops to industrial areas of the city. Only ten,remain in the Times Square district.
- Playpen, 693 Eighth Avenue, between 43rd and 44th Streets
- Playpen’s booths lead not to a screen, but to a glassed-in view of a small room where a dancers wait. First you put $10 in a machine, that sum goes to the house and then pay an additional tip to the dancer, an amount negotiated beforehand. Most women will do a striptease for $20, and masturbate for $30. There are also nearly 30 video-viewing booths offering thousands of choices for a rate of about $1 per minute; half of the booths are in the basement showing gay pornography and the rest upstairs showing straight porn. Also has buddy booths with openings between booths.
- Empire Erotica, 48 W 33rd St, New York, NY 10001 (b/t 5th Ave & Broadway in Midtown West, Koreatown)
- Peepshow booths in the back & upstairs
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
A love hotel is a type of short-stay hotel found around the world operated primarily for the purpose of allowing couples privacy for sexual activities. The name originates from Japan, which had love hotels already back in 1960´s.
Nightclubs and Bars
Nightlife can take many forms, but for New Yorkers and tourists looking to let off a little steam, nothing quite does the job like a night of dancing. While the NYC´s mega dance clubs used to be synonymous with Manhattan, recent years have given rise to a new kind of club that’s happy to call Brooklyn home.
Williamsburg clubs like Output, with their lack of velvet ropes and seriously dirty sound systems draw crowds more interested in Carl Cox and Royksopp than Kanye West and David Guetta.
Or what about outlier Mehanata, a Lower East Side gem that's often unfairly overlooked even though it has the soul, energy and funk to lift you right off their basement stripper pole and on to the wild and rowdy dance floor?
The new kids on the block may be stealing some thunder, but Manhattan’s club scene still reigns supreme at places like Provocateur, where you can just as simply groove the night away as spend the evening gawking at celebrity royalty.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in New York City as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
New York offers gay visitors a rich history of Stonewall, a lively LGBT community and the fabulosity of being the city that never sleeps, New York is so full of options it can be overwhelming. Don't fret, it is not hard to plan the perfect queer-tinerary of the Big Apple. Seven days a week you can find what, and possibly who, you're after no matter where you hang out on the continuum. Gay culture has spread its wings throughout New York and the well-known gay areas such as Chelsea, Hell's Kitchen and the Village are no longer your only option. Venture over to the Upper West Side or Queens or Park Slope, Brooklyn and expand your possibilities even further. After all, if you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere.
Greenwhich Village lays the origin of gay pride, where the Stonewall riots in Christopher Street awakened gay emancipation. Hence the Christopher Street Days throughout the world. Many gay bars, restaurants and clubs are located here.
A bit more fancy is neighbouring Chelsea in Lower Manhattan west of Park Avenue. Chelsea offers a wide selection of trendy bars, clubs and restaurants which are concentrated around Eighth Avenue.
The East Village is a bit more of the bohemian version of the West Village. Midtown NYC can be well spend for the bars between the Empire State Building and the MoMa on Eighth, Ninth and Tenth Avenue.
Lots of gay cruising happens also in the NYC sex shops which you can find in the Sex Shops section. There are also many great Leather clothing shops and gay boutiques in NYC.
You can find lots of gay escorts advertising their gay services in New York online. They come in all shapes. You can choose a muscular big black guy with a huge penis or an small Asian bottom boy with a tiny dick.
Other Adult Services
Frequent questions for first timers showing interest on BDSM are: * Sex for money? There are some girls that do have sex for money behind closed doors. When people say S&M, they usually envision spanking and handcuffs. Different people are interested in different things; someones specialty can be CBT, enemas, psychological, and piercings/needle work and others fetishes include cupping, cutting, scat play.
The following New York City BDSM and Fetish businesses have dedicated to ensuring the perfect guest experience.
- Paddles NYC, 250 W 26th St New York, NY 10001 (b/t 7th Ave & 8th Ave)
- Paddles NYC is a playground for straight and gay people into Flogging, Spanking, Bondage,Suspension, Domination.
- The Eulenspiegel Society
- 40-year-old nonprofit, a clearinghouse of information and a support group for the community, hosts lectures and gatherings Fetish events every month. The Novice Meeting is geared toward answering 1st timers questions, while at the Novice Excursion, scenesters and newbies alike gather at a diner for coffee and conversation before heading to Paddles or a private TES party.
- These popular monthly events—Impact, (xcess and Suspension—cater to mostly younger crowd. Each soiree highlights a different BDSM things such as schoolgirls fetish and dangling from the ceiling, respectively). Location, time and price vary.
- NYC TNG
- This collection of 18-to-35-year-old BDSM people meets several times a month, sometimes to attend parties and occasionally just to munch, have lunch at Odessa (119 Ave A between St. Marks Pl and E 7th St; first Saturday of the month 3pm).
- The Leather Man, 111 Christopher St between Bleecker and Hudson St
- If you're a man in love with leather, this West Village fixture (in operation since 1965) is the only place you'll ever need to shop. Most of the Leather Man's items are made in-house, and tailors are on hand to modify them, often for free.
Dating in New York City can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in New York City and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in New York City may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in New York City. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in New York City? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in New York City as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
White and Black, Latino and Asian, male and female, straight and gay, transvestite and even transsexual hustlers are at your disposal in the Big Apple. People from all over the world, in every shape, size and color, come to New York to buy and to sell various means of sexual gratification. Take your pick and bring them back to the hotel. There are many different type of trans-girls to choose from!
The high-end call girl trannies always showup in a cab or are chauffeured to the hotel in a private car. Although some of them are absolutely gorgeous, most of them are usually just decent looking or even marginally attractive. These ladyboys and shemales often work for agencies that dispatched them all over the metropolitan area for a $250 hourly minimum; some, if they were incredibly beautiful or had outrageous bodies, they would charge $500 per hour or more.
There are luckily many cheaper independently working TS/TV/TG & CD escorts in the New York City. These t-girls work from their own apartments or hotels. The most expensive and luxurious trannies can be found near Manhattan and price is $150 to $200 for half-hour and $200 to $400 an hour. If you go to the Bronx or Brooklyn example, you can find special deals like $50 to $100 a quick time with a trans-girl or $100 to $200 for 1 hour full service.
TRANSSEXUAL STREET PROSTITUTES
The typical routine for Shemale hookers of the street-level variety is to venture over from Lexington Avenue, which is the heart of the East Side hooker district, while others came, or should I say "arrived," in their personal cars, which, for some reason or another, almost always had New Jersey plates. Regardless of how they got there they would either circle the hotel like vultures in flight or go straight to Harry's Bar in the hotel lobby, waiting to get picked up by some drunk who didn't mind crawling bet ween the legs of a cross-eyed and toothless whore.
Bar on 69th Street between 38th and Roosevelt Avenues (eastside of street) called LUCHOS. This is a disgusting hole and a flourishing source of prostitution on the weekends mainly. After midnight on Friday and Saturday, the surrounding streets are swarming with ugly, cheap whores (mostly guys and shemales in cheap wigs).
You should always be extremely careful with a transsexual streetwalkers because some of the try to steal valuables from you or pull other scams.
TRANSEXUAL CLUBS & PARTIES
- Tgirl Play Parties is an on premise private sex club for Tgirls (ts,tv,cd,shemale,tranny) and those admire them. All parties are held in a discrete location with private and group play areas, complimentary condoms/lube, coat check, lockers, complimentary soft drinks and snacks and of course you can bring your own drinks.More: http://Tcrave.com/
- Headquarters - Gentlemen's Club, 552 West 38th Street (10th and 11th Avenue) (646) 553-2966
- 20+ Sexy T-Girl Dancers, 15+ Champagne Rooms , Private Restaurant &Porn Star Appearances. Monthly Party, check their website for next date. NYC Biggest & Best Monthly TS Party. Web: http://www.tlust.com/
Sexual Services for Women
Women can find male escorts in New York from internet classified sites. NYC Male escorts are often much cheaper than the female escorts, and cost about $100 to $300 an hour depending the locations, skills and looks of the rentboy.
MALE STRIP CLUBS
- Avalon, 589 8th. Avenue - New York, NY 10011 (212) 582-4100
- Established in 2001 Avalon Male Strip Club has been voted best Male Stripper & Revue Show for 9 consecutive years. Male strip show caters perfectly for: bachelorette Parties, Birthdays, Girls Night Out, Work and Christmas functions and any reason for a fun, safe and party filled night! Thousands of women have frequented shows returning time and time again.
- HunkOMania s a high end male revue and strip club of male strippers for women in New York City. With location directly in Manhattan, NY it is the #1 high energy male review show of male exotic dancers on the East Coast!
- Manhattan Men, 575 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018 (+1 347-852-0157)
- Manhattan Men is a high end male strip club of male strippers for women in NYC and AC - the #1 high energy, choreographed, audience participating male review show of male exotic dancers in New York City.
- Get Punished Male Strip Club, 229 West 28th Street, New York, NY 10001 (+1 917-513-2484)
- Great all black males stripper club. Good for bachelorette party, birthday party, sorority night, divorce party or girls night out. Every 1st Saturday of the month the sexy male strippers at the Revue shows are there to serve you with an evening you will never forget!
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
New York has some of the most expensive accommodation in the world. Expect to pay up to $50 for a hostel, $100–$200 for a budget room with shared bath, $250–$350 for a mid-range hotel with a decent room and a restaurant and/or room service; and much higher in a high end hotel. Most rooms below $200 in Manhattan are small with room for a bed, a TV, and little else. Be warned that the quality of hotels varies significantly and, in many cheap hotels away from the center such as along the West Side Highway or in the outer reaches of Queens, you may share the premises with hourly customers!
Room rates are typically quoted excluding taxes, so expect your actual bill to be higher than the quoted rate. Taxes include New York State and New York City sales tax (8.875%), a New York City Hotel Occupancy Tax (varies but, for rooms above $40, $2 + 5.875%), and a surcharge of $1.50. For a $100 per night room, expect to pay $117.75, after taxes are taken into account.
Alternatives to Manhattan accommodations
It's worth keeping in mind that you don't have to stay in Manhattan. If you have a bigger group of people you might find the best solution by renting from AirBnB.
See also: Global list of girl friendly hotels
A study that tested nearly 950 New York City streetwalkers found that a third of them were carrying the AIDS virus, one of the highest rates of infection ever found among U.S. prostitutes. The nine-month study, paid for by the state Health Department and the federal Centers for Disease Control, tested streetwalkers in 18 neighborhoods in the five boroughs.
The most common crime against tourists (not including being overcharged!) is bag snatching. Never let go of your bag, especially in the subway but also when eating at a restaurant. Take special care if sitting outdoors or in a crowded self-service restaurant. Leave your passport and other valuables in a hotel safe or hidden in your suitcase, and don't flaunt a wad of money.
While muggings are rare, they do happen. Always be aware of your surroundings, especially if you find yourself on a lightly traveled or poorly lit street. Certain neighborhoods that are off the tourist path should be avoided in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. Riverside Park and Central Park can be dangerous at night.