Burgas Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Burgas, Bulgaria.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light District
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs / Sex Clubs
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 9 Gay & Lesbian
- 10 Sexual Services for Women
- 11 Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- 12 Escort Services & Agencies
- 13 Sleeping
- 14 Stay Safe
- 15 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
- You can easily visit Sunny Beach and check out the mongering scene there.
- One good option is to hire a car and drive up to Varna or Golden Sands (or vice versa) and the whole road is a whore house. There are girls all along the road waving you down and they are gorgeous alot of them.
Red Light District
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prices for women escorts depend of type of service and club (or freelancer) you use. The prices start from 25-30BGL (about 13-15 euros) for cheapest street freelancers (usually Gypsies woman) per act or per hour and can reach to 1500 EUR per night for elite escort or sex service.
The prices of some agencies can be higher and depend from the period, the girl, the service, etc. The standard average prices of Sex clubs in Sofia are:
- 20 - 50 BGL - full-body massage or/and oral sex
- 50 - 100 BGL per hour for standard sex
- 150 - 200 BGL per hour for not standard sex - anal, group, BDSM, etc.
Especially during summer season you can't walk down the street in Burgas without being propositioned by streetwalkers, often gipsy ladies.
Strip Clubs / Sex Clubs
Burgas has many striptease clubs where you can find girls for full service in the club’s room of outcall escort:
- At the opposite end of the park from the train station you will find Crazy Girls. Officially Crazy Girls is a strip club but there are also private rooms to have full service.
- Behind Hotel Bulgaria on Aleksandrovska street 21 you will find nightclub Intrigue a.k.a. Show Bar which has a wide selection of sexy ladies. Intrigue/Show Bar has also private rooms available where you can have a full service.
- Another striptease club/brothel is the International Seamen’s Club, near the railway station’s garden, that has a strip dance area and private rooms for intimate pleasures on the second floor.
- Sex Club Venera
- Massage Saloon Kleopatra
- Massage Saloon Mesalina
- Massage Saloon Kaligula
You can ask taxi drivers about brothels in Burgas.
Check out also: Sex clubs in Burgas.
Erotic Massage Parlors
In Burgas you can find some erotic massage salons like Massage Saloon Kleopatra, and Massage Saloon Kaligula. Sex Club Venera is one of the private houses that are spread all over Burgas.
Check out also: Sex clubs in Burgas.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Gay & Lesbian
Homosexuality is not openly accepted. Bulgarians are no so tolerant to gays and lesbians, but there are many gay bars in Bulgaria.
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- Sex shop Hermes (#37, Kiril and Metodiy str, Burgas)
- 3W Sex shop (#40, Morska str, Bourgas)
Escort Services & Agencies
- In Burgas the Hotel Bulgaria on Aleksandrovska street 21 has a girl friendly reputation. This big 4 stars hotel is popular with business travellers and its lobby and bar Hollywood Select are often frequented by upscale working girls.
Burgas is generally safe city. However some common sense guidelines should be kept in mind when you travel especially in summer. In summer the pickpocketing is more common because a lot of pickpockets from the country come to get advantage of the tourists. Keep your money and purse. Do not leave your property unattended. Often beggars approach foreigners and ask for money. The best will be to pretend that you do not get what they want and walk away. If they keep on following you – get into a shop or sit inside a café to have a drink until they leave you alone. Alternatively if they still don't go, try to speak to a security guard in the shop, café or bank. There are a number of scam-taxi drivers in summer. Double check the tariff when you get into a taxi. When you exchange money, double check the rates, ask if there are any taxes and basically the best will be to ask a few times how much Bulgarian leva you will get for your foreign currency. The normal exchange rate for 1 euro is 1,94 leva. You should be very desperate to exchange under that level, but never allow exchange rate under 1,85 leva. Be aware of people approaching you on the street offering good exchange rates or anything else. At night avoid speaking too loudly and avoid too dark areas especially in the Sea Garden. Avoid conflicts with drunken people. In summer the Sea Garden and the beach are full of cafes and bars and people who drink sometimes way too much and are easy confronted. Stay away form cases like this. Be aware of people offering you to taste cherries or other fruits in the street. It is not free and if you taste you will be physically pushed to buy an entire bucket, usually at a very high price. Ignore them and say no firmly.
- Bulgaria, Sofia, Varna, Bansko, Sunny Beach, Golden Sands
- Romania, Bucharest
- Bulgarian nudist beaches | Bulgarian Sex Phrasebook
- Age of consent in Bulgaria
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS