What is Oil Massage?
Oil Massage actually means stimulating the tissues of the body by the hands with the massage oil, in order to promote health to the entire body. Oil massage are designed to let the hands slide more easily during massage session and generally oil massage can provide maximum relaxation for both body and soul. Oil massage is really a good way to relieve the stress and the tension that has accumulated in your body during a hard day.
Why Is Oil Massage Popularly Used?
Oil massage has been found thousands years ago, so it is not a new idea. Adding warm oil to the experience of a massage can be blissfully relaxing and wonderfully comforting, while it rejuvenates your body and soul. Not only does it enhance the relaxing nature, but it also aids in the healing processes. The smooth gliding motion that the oil helps to achieve, nourishes the skin and helps to dissolve accumulated toxins and stress, which promotes good health.
How to Perform Oil Massage?
It is really a best choice to get an oil massage from a experienced massage therapist, but self-massage can be quite effective, the following are some skills for your learning then you could give your partner a relaxing oil massage.
- Warm the oil, making sure it is not burning hot.
- Dip your fingers into the oil and apply oil all over the body lightly.
- Allow the oil to be absorbed by the skin for a few minutes.
- Using your fingers and the palms start massaging the whole body.
- Use circular massaging motions on the head and the joints, and straight motions on the limbs, back, the chest and abdomen.
- On sensitive areas like over the heart or on the abdomen, use gentle pressure.
- Where there are nerve endings, like the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet, use extra oil, and take your time.
- After you are done massaging the whole body, allow 10 minutes to relax, letting the oil and the massage do their work.
- Take a warm bath or have a warm water shower.
The Benefits of Oil Massage
- Oil massage can help you to relax and get rid of stress.
- Oil massage can help you to heal and regain your spiritual and emotional balance.
- Very important benefit of an oil massage is that it improves blood circulation and at the same time helps to decrease blood pressure which is a major factor for people that suffer from problems related to hypertension.
- A good oil massage relaxes your body and promotes a better sleep for days. Oil massages induce mental and spiritual healing, therefore many people have experienced a better and deeper sleep.
- Oil massage can increase and maintain the flexibility of your joints. A good body massage works all your muscles, tissues and joints thus improving athletic performances and facilitating an easier movement for your body.
- Massage can also help to prevent injuries and speeds up the healing process.
- Oil massage helps the body to effectively eliminate toxins from the organism thus promoting a better health.
- Erotic massage, Massage Parlor Etiquette, List of girl friendly Hotels
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS