Taichung Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Taichung, Taiwan.
Taichung (臺中 or 台中; Táizhōng)  is located in the west-central part of the island of Taiwan. It has a pleasant climate and a population of just over 2.6 million people, making it the third largest city on the island after New Taipei and Kaohsiung. The city is home to many manufacturers and in recent years has experienced rapid growth in the diversity of its cultural offerings.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 KTV's
- 7 Brothels
- 8 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 9 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 10 Gay & Lesbian
- 11 Sexual Services for Women
- 12 Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- 13 Escort Services & Agencies
- 14 Sleeping
- 15 Stay Safe
- 16 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution is illegal in Taiwan, and yet it is everywhere. Prostitutes hang about in bars, karaoke halls, massage parlours and hairdressers, and call single men in their hotel rooms at night to offer sex. A high proportion of them are migrant workers who travel from the countryside to big cities like Taichung in search of work. Prostitutes from mainland China are finding business increasingly abundant in Taiwan's southern and central regions, where they are offering services directly to homes of clients for NT$500 (US$17) an hour. Their openness to accomodate is changing the world of Taiwan's underground prostitution market.
Red Light Districts
It’s really easy to find a Red Light District in Taiwan. What’s even easier is to find a Lady KTV, where it’s basically like renting your own little VIP/Champagne Room for two hours.
Mostly you find girls from KTV's.
For foreigners local non prostitute girls are easy too. Go to a bar at 10pm and start drinking and meeting girls – take one into a private setting for two hours – take them to a hotel/motel for three hours, and call it a night.
Taichung does not have a well know street for street girls. Girls are inside KTV's, Brothels and massage parlors.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
First, strip clubs exist in Taiwan, but they are insanely difficult to find. They are always a bit a way from the city center, closest one is an hour drive. If you want to find one so make friends with some local without them your screwed. Most Taiwanese girls don’t shave anything below the waist and most have some hair in the chest too. Charge for your typical strip club is $20US and it gets you into the club with a couple of beers.
A lap dance will be $3US and can last anywhere from thirty seconds to five minutes.
When you walk into a Lady KTV, you are basically served a buffet of girls. Most Lady KTV don’t charge covers, though you are expected to buy a bottle when you walk in – that will cost you $1000NT (~$35US). You might also have to pay $200-300NT (~$7-10US) to buy one of the girls a drink, and then sit and chat with her and see how you like her. If you like her, you can get yourself a booth. Now, you don’t have to go that route. You can just walk in, buy a bottle of Scotch, point to a girl and say, “I’ll take her!” and that’s that – off to the booth with you!
Booths cost $3000-$4000 (~$110-145US) for two hours, unless you’re going to crazy expensive places (like Gold Money Jaguar, where it can cost $10000NT (~$330US) for two hours). But, your service is going to vary depending on who you pick, and it’s best to determine that before you get locked-in with a girl. Generally-speaking, you have three grades of KTV girl:
- Grade A: slammin’ hot and not obligated to do much, because of that. They’ll sit, drink, flirt, and sing – if you’re lucky, they might get topless.
- Grade B: not as hot as Grade A, but are willing to do much more. They will likely be completely naked after an hour and will be extremely friendly and fun. Sometimes, you might even get a blowjob, depending on how much of a gentleman you are.
- Grade C: just like a strip club, you’ll always have the busted cast. They might be uglier or older, but they’re going to be extremely willing to please; even having sex is not off-the-table.
So it’s really a question of what you want, when you go. Most guys will tell you to go for a Grade B – it’s a good compromise. But, understand, these grades are made my the clients – you can’t ask the KTV, “Can you give me a nice B-Grade girl?” They won’t know what you mean. So it’s best to bring a Taiwanese friend to negotiate, to be sure you get what you want. Negotiating with a pimp in a Red Light District, you can be as direct as you want…but at a Lady KTV, you have to have a little finesse.
Try "golden paris", go in evening time and get an amazing experience, it is the left door to the tatoo shop and between the tatto shop to chung-hua telecom shop, the correct street name is (as seen in google maps) DaYa Road. Police close this place from time to time so hopefully it is still in business.
Erotic Massage Parlors
San Yang SPA on Da Ya Road. It is one of the only massage parlours left Taichung city center. They will ask if you want a full service and take you to 4th floor. Price was NT4000 for full service.
Nowadays it's difficult to find massage place with full services.
Transsexuals / Shemales
There are many tee girls advertising online in escort pages. Taichung is not a paradise for street transsexual seekers.
Gay & Lesbian
Taichung’s gay scene is small compared with Taipei, but there is a strong gay community, with a few exclusively gay massage spas, saunas and several gay-friendly bars, karaoke and dance clubs, many of which are located near the Taichung Central station.
- Golden Man Spa - No. 590, Jīngchéng Road, Nantun District
- Adam Sauna - Shuangshi Lu 1 Tuan, Sec. 1, 19 Siang No. 2
- Honghua Palace Sauna - B/F, 145 Guangfu Road (open 24/7)
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
Escort Services & Agencies
There is a large selection of escorts online in Taichung Taiwan
Most hotels in Taichung are girl friendly.
Taichung is generally safe as long as you are vigilant at all times. Look both ways before crossing roads, then look again while you cross. Most injuries and fatalities to travelers in Taichung occur from vehicular accidents. Often there are no sidewalks, or they are blocked by shops, and you'll have to walk on the road. As you alight from a bus, be sure to look to your right before stepping down to prevent being hit by a scooter.
- Asia, Taiwan, Taipei
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS