Mexico (Spanish: México), officially the United Mexican States (Spanish: Estados Unidos Mexicanos), is a country in North America, lying between the United States of America to the north, and Guatemala and Belize to the southeast.
Its extensive coastlines include the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Mexico has nice and warm weather, unique food, art and archeology, pyramids, museums, Haciendas, 6,000 miles of shoreline, superb architecture and 21st century cities, weather from snow mountains in the Sierras, to rainy jungles in the Southeast and desert in the Northwest, lots of golf courses throughout the country, excellent fishing, world top destinations like Acapulco, Cancun, Cozumel, Los Cabos, and Mazatlan. Mexico is ranked 7th major destination for foreigner visitors, according to WTO.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Regions
- 3 Cities
- 4 Red Light Districts
- 5 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 6 Street Hookers
- 7 Live Sex Cams
- 8 Adult Locations
- 9 Escort Services and Agencies
- 10 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 11 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 12 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 13 Karaoke and KTVs
- 14 Swinger Clubs
- 15 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 16 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 17 Nightclubs and Bars
- 18 Gay and Lesbian
- 19 Other Adult Services
- 20 Dating
- 21 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 22 Sexual Services for Women
- 23 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
At present, only 18 of the 32 states of Mexico regulate prostitution. Each big city has a red zone (zona roja) where prostitution is allowed. Prostitution cannot take place in public places - such as public buses, subways, or in public property. It is allowed on private property only with the approval of the owner.
Prostitutes have to be registered and have to pay for and receive weekly health checks and have to carry a health card to prove it. There is a more complete account of the legal situation available. The age of consent is 18, however, most things in Mexico do not go by the law.
- Percentage of estimated prostitutes working:
- On the streets: 48%
- At bars: 38%
- At bordellos: 14%
Mexico is one of the most popular tourist countries on the planet. Much of the tourist industry is centered around the beach resorts as well as the altiplano in the central part of the country. Visiting the northern interior allows visitors to get off the beaten path a bit. American tourists tend to predominate on the Baja peninsula and the more modernized beach resorts (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta), while European tourists congregate around the smaller resort areas in the south like Playa del Carmen and colonial towns like San Cristóbal de las Casas, Guanajuato.
| Baja California (Baja California, Baja California Sur)|
The western peninsula, which borders the U.S. state of California
| Northern Mexico (Chihuahua, Coahuila, Durango, Nuevo León, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tamaulipas)|
Includes the expansive deserts and mountains of the border states; mostly ignored by tourists, this is "Unknown Mexico"
| The Bajio (Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi, Querétaro)|
Historic states in a traditional silver-mining region
| Central Mexico (Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico State, Morelos, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Veracruz)|
Center, surrounding the capital city
| Pacific Coast (Chiapas, Colima, Guerrero, Jalisco, Michoacan, Nayarit, Oaxaca)|
Tropical beaches on Mexico's southern coast
| Yucatan Peninsula (Campeche, Quintana Roo, Tabasco, Yucatán)|
Jungle and impressive Mayan archaeological sites, along with the Caribbean coast
- Acapulco - A sophisticated urban beach setting known for its top-notch nightlife, elegant dining, and nightmarish traffic. Many of the older (pre-1990s) concrete structures have suffered tropical decay.
- Cabo San Lucas - A resort city on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula, is known for its beaches, water-based activities and nightlife.
- Cancun - One of the worlds most popular and famous beaches, known for its clear Caribbean waters, its lively party atmosphere, and its wealth of recreational facilities. During Spring Break it is noted for drinking, sunburns, and debauchery.
- Guadalajara - A traditional city, capital of Jalisco state, and the home of mariachi music and tequila. Guadalajara is blessed with perpetual spring weather and its colonial downtown is graceful and sophisticated.
- Mazatlan - Lively Pacific coast town, Mazatlan is a shipping port, a transportation hub with ferries to Baja California, and a beach resort destination with miles of sandy shore. It is a popular Spring Break destination due to its variety of affordable lodging options. Mazatlan's Carnival is the oldest in Mexico and one of the largest in the world.
- Mexico City - Capital of the Republic, one of the three largest cities in the world, and a sophisticated urban hub with a 700-year history. In Mexico City, you will find everything from parks, Aztec ruins, colonial architecture, museums, to nightlife and shopping.
- Monterrey - A large modern city that is the commercial and industrial hub of Northern Mexico. Monterrey enjoys a dry, mountainous setting and is known for its high-quality educational and transportation infrastructure.
- Playa del Carmen - Popular tourist destination. Cancun's "little sister".
- Puerto Vallarta - A resort town on Mexico’s Pacific coast, known for its beaches, water sports and robust nightlife scene.
- San Luis Potosi - Located in central Mexico, a colonial city that was once an important silver producer, but today, relies on manufacturing for its economic base.
- Taxco - In central Mexico west of Cuernavaca, this nice steep mountain town was once a major silver producer, and now has a strong place in the trade of decorative silver, from cheap fittings to the most elegant jewelry and elaborate castings.
- Tijuana - Mexico's busiest border crossing for pedestrians and private vehicles, and a long-time bargain Mecca for southern Californians due to its proximity with San Diego.
Red Light Districts
Most famous red-light areas in Mexico are:
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
There are thousands of prostitutes working in Mexico. Most of them are Mexican or from other parts of Latin America.
In popular tourist destinations you can also find some caucasian escorts.
Streetwalker full services in Mexico cost usually around $10 - $30 USD. Almost every city in Mexico has some street sex workers.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Mexico? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Mexico has thousands of adult venues, like bordellos, strip clubs, massage salons etc.
Escort Services and Agencies
Mexico is home to a number of world-class brothels and escort services. The Pleasure Principle in Cancun has been a top choice of those visiting the Yucatan Peninsula for nearly 20 years and is known for consistently employing the largest selection of beautiful escorts hailing from all over Central and South America.
The Pleasure Palace in Playa del Carmen features the finest selection of escorts for full service adult entertainment in the area. Located in the heart of Playa del Carmen's tourist area, The Pleasure Palace offers both in-call services at their luxury spa and out-call services to your hotel in Playa del Carmen or Cozumel.
Erotic Massage Parlors
There are thousands of erotic massage salons in Mexico.
Brothels and Sex Clubs
"Bordellos" or "casas" are spread everywhere in Mexico.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
- Vicente Gerrero, 23450, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas
Every big city in Mexico has strip clubs.
Karaoke and KTVs
You can't find ant KTV karaoke hostess clubs for adults in Mexico.
You can find swinger clubs and lifestyle resorts in Mexico.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Mexico, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Every big city in Mexico has adult shops where you can buy sex toys, porn movies, lubricants, lingerie etc. Some sex shops have also peep shows inside and sex cinemas.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
Many cities in Mexico have so called love hotels which are designed for couples for having sex. They aren't probably original Japanese style luxury hotels but you can definitely rent a room for an hour and enjoy of erotic decoration.
Nightclubs and Bars
Nightclubs and bars are everywhere in Mexico. In touristic cities you can hook up with locals and tourist girls. Sometimes semi-pro working girls are also partying at these clubs.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Mexico as long as you are connected to internet.
Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
In many respects, Mexico is still a developing country, and attitudes towards LGBT travelers can at times be hostile. However, Mexico City legalized same-sex marriage and the supreme court ruled that these marriages must be recognized by all states in the rest of the republic, thus tacitly making same-sex marriage legal in the whole country (provided the wedding takes place in Mexico City). Just as it is not wholly accepted in the rural United States or rural Canada, it is not accepted in rural Mexico. But within cities, there is a much more relaxed atmosphere.
Other Adult Services
You can ask Mexican escorts to fulfill your special needs.
Dating in Mexico can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Mexico and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals and Shemales
You can find transsexual prostitutes from most of the cities in Mexico. Some of them are local and some from other parts of Latin America.
Sexual Services for Women
It's not difficult for women to find sex partner in Mexican cities.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Many of the hotels in Mexico don't mind if you're bringing guests to your room, but you should ask that before booking a room from a hotel. All-inclusive hotels should be avoided if you want to bring escorts to your room.
See also: List of girl friendly Hotels
The rate of AIDS/HIV infection in Mexico is lower than in the US, France and most Latin American nations. However, if you plan on having sex, be sure that you use a latex condom to reduce your risk of contracting or spreading the virus.
Vaccination against Hepatitis A & B and Typhoid fever is recommended.
- Prostitution across the Americas
- United States of America
- Central America
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS
More Cities in Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas
- Ciudad Apodaca
- Ciudad López Mateos
- Cuautitlán Izcalli
- Nuevo Laredo
- San Cristóbal de las Casas
- San Luis Potosí
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez