You must read the following and agree
This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Any edits and reviews written by contributors to this site are assumed to be fictional accounts, made up wholly by the contributing author. Do not use this site for solicitation purposes. While this site is not associated with any company or person reviewed, it is understood that the reviews pertain to legitimate and professional adult or escorts, although that is not guaranteed, as this site does not and cannot take any measures to verify either the veracity of the contributing authors or the existence and good standing of the subject of their reviews. Further, it is assumed you know that prostitution is illegal and that it is illegal to sell or buy sexual services and that any money you have paid or may pay to a massage parlor, masseuse or escort is or was strictly for time and companionship, and not for any illegal acts, despite what you may write in your fictionalized account.
- You are an ADULT at least 18 years of age or the age of majority applicable to your community and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for your own personal use.
- You intend to view the adult material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
- You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content that can be accessed through the services of the site and have determined that it is legal in your community.
- You confirm that you will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor.
- You are using this site for your personal pleasure and not on behalf of any Government.
- You confirm that you don’t contribute anything about human trafficking and promise to have Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children.
If all of these conditions apply to you, and you would like to continue, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, or you would prefer not to continue, please click the "exit" button now.
Mexico (Spanish: México), officially the United Mexican States (Spanish: Estados Unidos Mexicanos), is a country in North America, lying between the United States of America to the north, and Guatemala and Belize to the southeast. Its extensive coastlines include the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Mexico has nice and warm weather, unique food, art and archeology, pyramids, museums, Haciendas, 6,000 miles of shoreline, superb architecture and 21st century cities, weather from snow mountains in the Sierras, to rainy jungles in the Southeast and desert in the Northwest, lots of golf courses throughout the country, excellent fishing, world top destinations like Acapulco, Cancun, Cozumel, Los Cabos, and Mazatlan. Mexico is ranked 7th major destination for foreigner visitors, according to WTO.
At present, only 18 of the 32 states of Mexico regulate prostitution. Each big city has a red zone (zona roja) where prostitution is allowed. Prostitution cannot take place in public places - such as public buses, subways, or in public property. It is allowed on private property only with the approval of the owner.
Prostitutes have to be registered and have to pay for and receive weekly health checks and have to carry a health card to prove it. There is a more complete account of the legal situation available. The age of consent is 18, however, most things in Mexico do not go by the law.
- Percentage of estimated prostitutes working:
• On the streets: 48% • At bars: 38% • At bordellos: 14%
Mexico is one of the most popular tourist countries on the planet. Much of the tourist industry is centered around the beach resorts as well as the altiplano in the central part of the country. Visiting the northern interior allows visitors to get off the beaten path a bit. American tourists tend to predominate on the Baja peninsula and the more modernized beach resorts (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta), while European tourists congregate around the smaller resort areas in the south like Playa del Carmen and colonial towns like San Cristóbal de las Casas, Guanajuato.
| Baja California (Baja California, Baja California Sur)|
The western peninsula, which borders the U.S. state of California
| Northern Mexico (Chihuahua, Coahuila, Durango, Nuevo León, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tamaulipas)|
Includes the expansive deserts and mountains of the border states; mostly ignored by tourists, this is "Unknown Mexico"
| The Bajio (Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi, Querétaro)|
Historic states in a traditional silver-mining region
| Central Mexico (Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico State, Morelos, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Veracruz)|
Center, surrounding the capital city
| Pacific Coast (Chiapas, Colima, Guerrero, Jalisco, Michoacan, Nayarit, Oaxaca)|
Tropical beaches on Mexico's southern coast
| Yucatan Peninsula (Campeche, Quintana Roo, Tabasco, Yucatán)|
Jungle and impressive Mayan archaeological sites, along with the Caribbean coast
- Mexico City - Capital of the Republic, one of the three largest cities in the world, and a sophisticated urban hub with a 700-year history. In Mexico City, you will find everything from parks, Aztec ruins, colonial architecture, museums, to nightlife and shopping.
- Acapulco - A sophisticated urban beach setting known for its top-notch nightlife, elegant dining, and nightmarish traffic. Many of the older (pre-1990s) concrete structures have suffered tropical decay.
- Cancun - One of the worlds most popular and famous beaches, known for its clear Caribbean waters, its lively party atmosphere, and its wealth of recreational facilities. During Spring Break it is noted for drinking, sunburns, and debauchery.
- Guadalajara - A traditional city, capital of Jalisco state, and the home of mariachi music and tequila. Guadalajara is blessed with perpetual spring weather and its colonial downtown is graceful and sophisticated.
- Mazatlan - Lively Pacific coast town, Mazatlan is a shipping port, a transportation hub with ferries to Baja California, and a beach resort destination with miles of sandy shore. It is a popular Spring Break destination due to its variety of affordable lodging options. Mazatlan's Carnival is the oldest in Mexico and one of the largest in the world.
- Monterrey - A large modern city that is the commercial and industrial hub of Northern Mexico. Monterrey enjoys a dry, mountainous setting and is known for its high-quality educational and transportation infrastructure.
- San Luis Potosi - Located in central Mexico, a colonial city that was once an important silver producer, but today, relies on manufacturing for its economic base.
- Taxco - In central Mexico west of Cuernavaca, this nice steep mountain town was once a major silver producer, and now has a strong place in the trade of decorative silver, from cheap fittings to the most elegant jewelry and elaborate castings.
- Tijuana - Mexico's busiest border crossing for pedestrians and private vehicles, and a long-time bargain Mecca for southern Californians due to its proximity with San Diego.
- Puerto Vallarta
Gay & Lesbian
In many respects, Mexico is still a developing country, and attitudes towards LGBT travelers can at times be hostile. However, Mexico City legalized same-sex marriage and the supreme court ruled that these marriages must be recognized by all states in the rest of the republic, thus tacitly making same-sex marriage legal in the whole country (provided the wedding takes place in Mexico City). Just as it is not wholly accepted in the rural United States or rural Canada, it is not accepted in rural Mexico. But within cities, there is a much more relaxed atmosphere.
The rate of AIDS/HIV infection in Mexico is lower than in the US, France and most Latin American nations. However, if you plan on having sex, be sure that you use a latex condom to reduce your risk of contracting or spreading the virus.
Vaccination against Hepatitis A & B and Typhoid fever is recommended.
- Prostitution across the Americas
- United States of America
- Central America
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS
More Cities in Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas
- Ciudad Apodaca
- Ciudad López Mateos
- Cuautitlán Izcalli
- Nuevo Laredo
- San Cristóbal de las Casas
- San Luis Potosí
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez