Mexico City Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Mexico City Female Escorts
- 3 Districts
- 4 Red Light Districts
- 5 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 6 Street Hookers
- 7 Adult Locations
- 8 Strip Clubs and Lap Dance
- 9 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 10 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 11 Karaoke and KTVs
- 12 Escort Services and Agencies
- 13 Swinger Clubs
- 14 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 15 Love Hotels
- 16 Gay and Lesbian
- 17 Other Adult Services
- 18 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 19 Sexual Services for Women
- 20 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 21 Stay Safe
- 22 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Mexico has been regulated since 1885. Today it is decriminalized under governmental supervision, but the laws vary by state. 13 of the 31 states of Mexico regulate prostitution. Prostitution involving minors under 18 is illegal. Some Mexican cities have enacted red-light districts (zonas de tolerancia) which allow regulated prostitution. In most parts of the Mexico, pimping is illegal, although pimp-worker relationships still occur, sometimes under female pimps called madrotas. The government provides shelter for ex-prostitutes.
There are at least 10 prostitution districts in Mexico City.
See also: Mexico City Escorts
Mexico City Female Escorts
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
There are thousands of escorts advertising themselves online in Mexico. 1500 Pesos is about the going rate. Sometimes you have to add taxi fare for the girl.
The city is officially divided into 16 delegaciones (boroughs) which are in turn subdivided into colonias (neighborhoods), of which there are around 250; however, it is better to think of the city in terms of districts to facilitate the visitor getting around. Many older towns like Coyoacán, San Angel and Tlalpan got merged into the urban sprawl, and each of these still manages to preserve some of their original and unique characteristics.
- Centro Historico - Where it all began. Historic city center that is focused around the Zócalo or Plaza de la Constitución and extends in all directions for a number of blocks with its furthest extent being west to the Alameda Central.
- Chapultepec - Lomas - Chapultepec is one of the biggest urban parks in the world.
- Polanco - One of the wealthiest residential areas with some of the most expensive designer boutique stores in the city. Filled with embassies, upscale restaurants, night clubs and hotels.
- Zona Rosa - Also known to tourists as Reforma district because it embraces Paseo de la Reforma Avenue, it is an important business and entertainment district. It is widely known to be the gay center of town.
- Coyoacán - A colonial town swallowed by the urban sprawl, it is now a center for counter-culture, art, students, and intellectuals.
- Condesa and Roma - Recently reborn after decades of oblivion, and brimming with the city's trendiest restaurants, bistros, clubs, pubs and shops. The neighborhoods are on opposite sides of Avenida Insurgentes, around Parque Mexico and España.
- San Angel - Trendy, gentrified area lined with cobblestone streets, upscale boutiques and many restaurants. It is a wealthy residential area as well, and known for its arts market.
- Xochimilco - Also known as the Mexican Venice for its extended series of Aztec irrigation canals — all that remains of the ancient Xochimilco lake. Xochimilco has kept its ancient traditions, even though its proximity to Mexico City has influenced that area to urbanize.
- Santa Fe - A modern, recently redeveloped business district at the cities western tip that consists mainly of high rise buildings, surrounding a large shopping mall.
- Del Valle - Middle class residential, business and shopping area in south central city.
- Tlalpan and Pedregal - Largest of the boroughs and Tlalpan is home of Ajusco, a volcanic mountain peak and National Park, one of the highest mountains near Mexico City.
Red Light Districts
Red-light areas in Mexico City:
- Zona Rosa - Also known to tourists as Reforma district because it embraces Paseo de la Reforma Avenue, it is an important business and entertainment district. It is widely known to be the gay center of town and you will see more male prostitutes than female sex workers.
Prostitution Districts in Mexico City:
Buena Vista and La Merced districts belong to a broader neighborhood named Cuauhtémoc and this neighborhood has the highest crime rate in the city. In Buena Vista there are around 50 sex workers at the time who are clearly visibly selling sex. Most of the girls who sell sex in this zone look like they are on drugs. The price to have sex with them is an average USD $20, including hotel room. Most girls will agree to have unprotected sex for an additional fee. In general, negotiations between a prostitute and her client are driven by age, and how good looking the girl is. The younger and more sexy, the better their possibilities to deny unsafe sex. In this five block region it is said there are no pimps and no one forces girls to be sex workers except in some cases where either a boyfriend or a family member encourages them into prostitution.
Couple miles to the east from Buena Vista is La Merced. It is one of the oldest and one of the biggest markets in Mexico. In contrast to Buena Vista, this zone is mainly commercial although many families live there. People in the marker sell counterfeit clothes, electronics, dvd´s, hardware, and pretty much everything one could need. Prostitution is also very common in the area and this place has been catalogued as the biggest prostitution site in Mexico. La Merced seems to be more regulated than Buenavista. The number of prostitutes is difficult to estimate, though it is somewhere around 500. In La Merced, the you get a quite safe feeling and people do not give you any strange looks as they are use to the foreigners. Sex workers do also look healthier than in Buena Vista, but the price of a sex service is around $20 dollars, which is similar to that of Buena Vista. Police has been very active in the past at this area, and you will not see much criminal activity in there. The use of condoms in La Merced is common, but in order to get a little extra money, some girls accept unprotected sex.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Most popular area for prostitution in Mexico City is Zona Rosa. This area is filled with all type of sexual workers. Female, males and transexual sex workers can all be found from here. You have also an option to use massage parlors, brothels and escort services in other parts of the Mexico City. Sex prices in Mexico City vary from just a couple of hundred pesos to thousands of pesos, depending what you want, when you want it and where you want it.
When ever you are dealing with the Mexico City street whores, you should be extra careful and only carry the amount of money you are planning to use, as some of the streetwalkers may try to scam or pickpocket your valuables. Street prostitute vary a lot in Mexico City during the different times and location as also the looks and age of the girl also has a big effect.
You can find street prostitutes in Mexico City from these areas:
- Plaza Garibaldi Street prostitutes can be found in the Plaza Garibaldi Zona Roza.
- Calle Sullivan and cross streets in Mexico City late on a Saturday night. The streets are lined with working girls, reaching into the car.
- Merced street. Within one block west of the market (and Metro station) there is an incredible street action. Up and down the northern pavement of the main San Pablo street stands dozens of young women trying to catch your eye. GPS 19.426297,-99.129789.
- One of the first small streets south of San Pablo, just one block away from the Merced station. The job is done in a small guest house on the same street. Nude is 100 pesos extra, oral is 100 pesos extra and full service (completo) is 300 pesos extra.
- Pino Suarez metro stop. The same one that takes you to the Zocalo. The blue line. You will exit at a market. Almost across the street you wlll find the street walkers.
- Calle San Antonio Abad near the metro station of the same name.
- Calle Tlalpan and the intersection of Avenida Rio Churubusco.
- Av. San Pedro, Metro Pink Line.
Strip Clubs and Lap Dance
You should never get too drunk at the Mexico City strip bars. There are many strip joints which have good owners, nice girls and waitresses who do not scam you, but unfortunately there are also nude bars where you can run in to the common scams. Drink and lap-dance prices can triple when the girls notice that you are a foreigner. Some strip bars in Mexico City are also newly refurbished and girls are super sexy, these type of venues are great for hosting a bachelor party example. But then there are also run down pubs, where old ladies dance on table and flash their breasts.
Here is a list of Strip Clubs in Mexico City:
- Bada Bing Club, A. De la Paz 39 Col. San Angel.
- Cadillac in Mexico City - +52 5 531 9869, Melchor Ocampo y Michelet Col
- Cheeks - +52 505 473 5259, 2841 Cerrillos Rd
- Closet - Col. Condesa
- Club 203 - +52 505 832 0626, 20364 E US Highway 66
- El Club - Calle Los Cerezos con Morelos
- Fantasy World - +52 505 884 2446, 5000 Jefferson NE St
- Keops - +52 5514 8341, Hamburgo 146
- Knockouts - 311 Central NW Ave
- La Tarantula - calle Reforma calle A
- Madonna's - Colonia Roma
- Placers - left of Border crossing/ across Rr tracks
- Playmates - 800 E Broadway St
- Solid Gold - Londres 156
- Tahiti - Florencia 44
- TD's Gold - +52 505 291 8282, 2120 Eubank NE Blvd
- TD's North - +52 505 875 1625, 6001 Brentwood Ln NE
- The Foxy's Bar - Hamburgo No. 111 (Zona Rosa)
- The Men's Club - 54 Varsobia St., Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Distrito Federal
Brothels and Sex Clubs
There are different type of brothels in Mexico City. Some of the whore houses are located in a private residences, then there are the erotic massage parlours which sell sex and off course the strip and gentlemen´s clubs where you have a possibility to pay extra for a stripper and fuck her. Sex is cheapest at the private residence brothels, but it is recommended to speak some Spanish before going to these places. Girls at the strip clubs and massage salons cost about the same.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Most erotic massage parlors offer full service, but not all. BBBJ is hit and miss. It really helps iof you speak Spanish and can be nice to the girl, take some time and the masseuse lady on. Many of the Mexican girls are very horny and full of passion, so if she gets wet then most likely you will be able to fuck her. Some of the girls at the massage salons do also out-calls, and you may even get free sex if she likes you and you invite her to your place for an nightcap. Eroric massage prices vary in Mexico City. Sometimes you can get a massage & a Happy Ending for 500 to 800 pesos. For "completo" (oral and sexual intercourse) you need to pay around 1000 peso. These price can differ a lot wether you can speak Spanish and how wealthy you look a like.
Here are some erotic massage parlours in Mexico City:
- Clinica Savalle in Zona Rosa (Londres 161 Torre A 4th floor), recommended.
- Club venezia is a one block walk from Etopia subway station.
- Spa Paris 1900
- Spa Paradisus
- Adiction Spa
- Oxygen Boulevard Spa
- Spa Aqua Extremadura
- Bombones del Contry, http://www.bombonesdelcontryspa.com
- Masaryk Street 25 (third floor), more upscale place.
Karaoke and KTVs
KTVs (hostess karaoke bars) are popular in some parts of Asia but you cannot find any of them from Mexico City.
Escort Services and Agencies
Mexico City has a huge variety of escort services.
- Club SW, Cuauhtémoc
- This is the most famous club in the history of Mexico, and the first one in the Mexico CIty. The amount of open minded couples that visit it either in Friday or Saturday is not similar to any other place. The dance floor also stages a quite famous live sex act show. The 2nd floor helds the VIP area, to which access is possible through buying either a membership or a bottle of expensive booze. Also, on the 2nd floor there is the extremely crowded playroom. Several ambiances can be find in there, but in general terms you have to find a small place to play. Some of the areas are darker than others, and there is a petit labyrinth with glory holes. Some rooms are separated from people with see through walls. http://www.clubsw.com.mx
- Organizers of weekend parties at their night club. Open every Friday and Saturday nights for couples and single women. The best clubs either severely limit or completely exclude unattached dudes. Tel. (55) 4325-4979 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.coliseum.com.mx/
- Dreams Mexico, Calle 10 s/n Col. San Pedro de los Pinos, México, D.F. (04455 3230 4619) http://www.dreamsmexico.com.mx/
- Dreams can be hard to get to for first timers. It is located in an outside properties which is part of a mall. So, you access Dreams through a separate entrance from the mall parking lot. There is no sign on the door and no one at the other mall businesses know about this venue. You have to be on the guest list to enter. Cover Charge to Dreams is 600 MXN (43 USD) never waived. Drinks cost 90 MXN (6.50 USD). No one dresses up in theme clothing and overall, people dress on semi-casual. Nice jeans and button down shirts for the men, mostly short dresses on the girls. People are mostly in 30´s and 40´s friendly and good looking. Only minus is that people smoke inside the club.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
Viagra is available in all Mexican pharmacies at a reasonable price. There are also sex shops in Mexico City where you can watch porn movies and masturbate.
- Cine Venus, Republica de Chile 34, Mexico City (Cross street: Belisario Domingue)
Directions:Centro Historico, not far from Plaza Grabaldi. Three blocks from Viena & Oasis (bars). Mostly straight an gay men visit this place.
- Cine El Nacional, Fray Servando Teresa de Mier No. 290, Mexico City
3-theater complex, playing both gay and straight porno movies. Recently renovated and re-opened, currently about $US2 for admission to all 3 sex theatres. The best cinema in Mexico City at the moment.
- Mi Bella Sex Shop. Prol División de Nte 4344, Potrero de San Bernardino, Xochimilco, Tlalpan, D.F., Mexico +52 55 3869 6957
- Xoutique, Genova 73, Mexico City
The main floor is a typical shop. Downstairs there are booths for viewing movies. There are 30 booths that are good sized for two or even three people. They have no problems with more than one person being in a booth at one time. To go downstairs you have to buy at least one token for $30 pesos or $2.75 US which lasts for 30 min of movie time. Wednesdays are 2 for 1 tokens. They give you like three paper towels so bring your own just in case because there is no paper in the booths or the bathroom. Crowd is mainly 18 - 40 yrs.
- Cine 23 de abril, On Calle Orozco y Berra, 1.5 blocks down from intersection with Guerrero. 5 minute walk from Metro H, Mexico City
200 seat cinema, relatively clean, showing hardcore straight porn. As good as it is gonna get in Mexico City, especially compared to other cinemas (Venus, Savoy). Lots of sucking and some sex as well. Crowd is mostly Mexicans of all ages, with those 40+ in the majority. "Working" trannies, but they leave you alone if you aren't interested.
Love hotels are popular in some parts of Asia, especially in Japan. There are also many love motels and short-time hotels in South America. Unfortunately you cannot find any real love hotels in Mexico City but you can definitely find some short-time hotels. Usually all the prostitutes know the nearest motels where you can have sex.
Gay and Lesbian
The Zona Rosa is a very gay-friendly area. In the information kiosks you'll find many guides with gay places to visit in the zone. Amberes is a street which has several gay cafes, bars and clubs. You can find the locations of gay clubs, saunas and bars below. Gay Indoor cruising areas can be found from the sex shops section below.
GAY MALE PROSTITUTES
In Zona Rosa you can find groups of sexy looking young men selling sex. You need to pay around 500-1000 peso for 40 minutes of sex service, which usually includes oral sex and anal penetration.
Although all male prostitutes are all dressed as men, there is some variety among the male hookers. There are some who appear to be more feminine than the blocks’ more “versatile” guys, those who are wholly masculine in appearance — the “active” type as opposed to the “passive” type — who mostly work along Hamburgo Street.
Male prostitution is a part of Mexico City life along a key stretch of Paseo de la Reforma, Mexico City’s central, “grand avenue” artery. In an area of about five blocks — from Varsovia to Burdeos streets — traversing the main boulevards of Hamburgo and Reforma, up to 120 men sell sex on any given weekend night.
Due to the secrecy involved in this trade, there are no public health measures in place, so none of these prostitutes have a certificate verifying they are free of STDs.
GAY BARS, PUBS AND CLUBS:
- Tom's Leather Bar, Insurgentes Sur 357
- New Cine Club, Colón 1
- New Vaquero, Florencia 35. Local B.
- Virtual Mix Club, Viaducto Insurgentes Norte 1785
- Q-Eros, Florencia 67
- Macho, Amberes 24
- 42nd Street Café, Amberes 4
- Eback Bar La Cortina, Amberes 63 Int 7. Mo: 02:00 p.m. - 08:00 p.m.; Tu: 02:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; We, Th, Su: 05:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; Fr, Sa: 09:00 p.m. - 07:00 a.m.
- Marrakech Salón, República de Cuba #18
- Papi Fun Bar, Amberes 18
- El Oasis, Republica de Cuba 2 G
- El Viena, Republica de Cuba 2 E
GAY SAUNAS AND BATHHOUSES:
- Baños Señorial, Isabel la Católica 92
- Baños Mina, Calle Mina 100
- Baños San Juan, C/. Lopez 120
- Baños Finisterre, C/. Manuel Maria Contreras 11
- La Toalla (VIP Spa & Gym), Avenida Alvaro Obregón 259
- SO DO ME, Mariano Escobedo 716. Mo: closed; Tu, We, Fr: 04:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.; Th: 04:00 p.m. - 04:00 a.m.; Sa: 12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.; Su: 12:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Baños Rocío, Calzada de Tlalpan 1165
- Baños Ofelia, Camelia 190
- Pussy, Amberes 18
Other Adult Services
Veneno Cabaret is a BDSM venue located at Street 84, corner with 5 de Febrero avenue two streets from Zocalo at Mexico city center.
There are many escorts in Mexico City who do dominating, role play and fetish services and if you prefer to use these type of services, you should expect to pay 1000 to 2000 peso an hour.
Transsexuals and Shemales
You can find sexy transexuals and ladyboys from the Zona Rosa. Prices are usually same as they are for female hookers. You can also check out Cine 23 de abril, On Calle Orozco y Berra, 1.5 blocks down from intersection with Guerrero. 5 minute walk from Metro H, Mexico City. This big sex cinema has usually t-girl prostitutes working inside, but they are not always attractive. These type of sex services are often cheap and cost only few hundred pesos. Some of the TS/TV/TG and CD girls may ask more, but you should always negotiate for a better deal as trannies always try to get as much money as possible. Make sure you look after your valuables while dealing with trans-girls as some of them try to steal thing from you.
For high-end shemale escorts you have to pay an 1500 to 2000 peso an hour. These type of t-girls mostly advertise online on classifieds sites and you will never see them working on the streets. You simply call them, ask for the address, go to the locations, ring the bell, pay for the t-girl and then have sex with her. Simple as that! Before paying you should quote what kind of services she does, as some of the trans-girls are strictly active only and will not let you penetrate them.
Sexual Services for Women
It is really easy for a western woman to find a companion in Mexico.
Male prostitution is active on the Paseo de la Reforma avenue in Mexico City, Mexico. Within a five block stretch, about 120 guys sell their services on the black market.
Based on interviews with the men, the price for sexual services is on average around $30-60 for 30-60 minutes of service. The ages of the men range from 20 years old to 30 years old. Most of the customers are gay men, who in many cases have not publicly come out of the closet.
Based on prostitution statistics released by the National Center for the Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS, 73.2 percent of male prostitutes in Mexico are hired by men and serve around 4 customers each week. For every 30 male hookers, 7 offer their services to women as well.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Many hotels in Mexico City are girl friendly. You might still need to ask the opinion of the reception staff first though.
Girl friendly Hotels:
- Marriotte Hotel
- Camino Real Polanca
The popular hourly hotel in Mexico City is called the Hotel Unico and it is located at 30 Escuela Medico Militar. That is on the east side of the intersection of that street with Callejon Hormiguero. There are two other short stay hotels on Callejon Hormiguero just east (by foot) from the Pino Suarez subway stop toward the Hotel Unico. The prostitutes know where the hotels are; so, when they take you down what looks like an scary alley do not worry, it becomes Callejon Hormiguero. It is safe to go with them; they make their money sucking dick and having sex, not robbing the clients. Although this can happen, but very rarely.
Travel in Mexico City is generally safe. Areas around the historic center are generally well-lit and patrolled in the early evening. Much of your travel within the city will be done via public transportation or walking. Mexico City is an immensely crowded place, and with any major metropolitan area, it is advised to be aware of your surroundings.
Taxi robberies, so-called "express kidnappings", where the victim is robbed and then taken on a trip to various ATMs to max out their credit cards, do occur, although safety in the city has improved in recent years. 95% of total kidnapping victims are nationals, so your odds of being taken are very slim, they are not targeting strangers, yet you should always use your common sense.
The two most common recommendations for a safe cab riding experience are to make sure you take an official cab, and to notify a person you trust of the license plate number of the cab you are riding. There is a free app available for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry (soon) that allows you to verify if a cab is official by comparing the taxi license plate number with the government provided data and that lets you communicate through Facebook, Twitter and/or email the license plate number of the cab you have taken or even communicate an emergency through these mediums. The free service is called Taxiaviso
Protect your personal information. There are pickpockets in Mexico City. Purses and bulky, full pockets are quite attractive. Do not keep your passports, money, identification, and other important items hanging out for someone to steal. Place items in a hotel safe, or tuck them away inside your clothes. The Metro or Subway system can get extremely crowded, which creates opportunities for pickpockets on cars that are often standing room only.
Do not show money in front of others as this generally attracts pickpockets.
Do not leave anything of value inside your car, always use the trunk, even things that could be considered to hold something of value (for example, an empty gift box) will attract unwanted attention to your car and might prompt a broken window.
Plan ahead, and know where you are going and how you will arrive. Mexico City is quite hospitable, and people who work for hotels and other hospitality-oriented businesses will help. This will help in avoiding confusion, becoming lost or stranded. Also, you can ask a local for advice to get somewhere, though you should speak good Spanish to do this. In the Polanco, Sante Fe and Lomas districts, some police officers and many business people and younger youngsters speak English, as it is very common to learn it in school.
Police officers in Mexico get paid a third of what New York City police officers make, and some rely on bribes and corruption to make more money (however, never offer a bribe first since usually an officer will at least go through the formality of assessing a fine). The historic center and other major sites often have specially trained tourist police that are more helpful than ordinary transit cops.
The Mexico City Government recently opened a specialized prosecution office (Ministerio Público in Spanish) for foreigners that find themselves affected by robberies or other crime situations. It is in Victoria Street 76, Centro Historico. Multilingual staff are available.
In case of emergency
Dial 066, the number for all emergencies, (fire, police and medical).
- Mexico, Tijuana, Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Monterrey
- United States of America, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Age of consent in Mexico
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS